After a six year stint in Sydney, moved to Brisbane for the dream job. Thought this might be a good opportunity to brush the dust off this flickr account.....
This is a vaudeville diary of my life in Sydney, and escapades around the world.
I am a Chinese speaking Serb girl, who, after a stint in Dubai, ended up in sunny Sydney; often seen eating fish and chips and drinking VB on Manly beach.
I used a "credit card" camera, Sony T7 for two years, and loved it's portability. I then "graduated" to a DSLR (Canon400D) which I love for my night shots, but am, as of recently, back to point and shoot cameras - Ricoh GX100 met with an unfortunate death in a Heathrow Airport toilet and smashed to pieces. Just as well. Because I'm now back to my first love SONY - upgraded version of TX10 - waterproof and shockproof. Just what I need. My film cameras include Yashica Electro 35 and a Seagull.
I also take photos with my spastic iphone/smart phones.
I am lazy to sort and organize my photos in sets, so if you like my photostream, suggest just follow it. Or just browse my tags.
I'd never thought I'd say this but:
if you'd like to use any of my photos, please ask me.
Also never thought I'd say this but:
if you fave any of my photos or make me a contact, and you do not have any photos on your stream, or have inappropriate ones, you will be blocked.
- Lomography Australia/NZ 972 photos, 121 members
- Manchester, UK 222,059 photos, 6,917 members
- The Camera Club Gallery 492 photos, 91 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,069 photos, 415 members
- Srpske Moravice 37 photos, 7 members
- Skateboard Australia 1,086 photos, 182 members
- iPhone 365 198,778 photos, 5,319 members
- My 2010 Daily Photo Diary 371 photos, 118 members
- I ♥ iPhone 420,715 photos, 11,375 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 2,424 photos, 162 members
- Nocturnal Photos of the World... Post 1 Award 2!!! 7,031 photos, 1,275 members
- Exhibitions Australia 87 photos, 91 members
- 35mm Toy Cameras 27,888 photos, 1,652 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,726 photos, 375 members
- STUB 128 photos, 12 members
- Српски фотографи/Serbian Photographers 77,014 photos, 2,281 members
- Home&Abroad 1,126 photos, 468 members
- Facial Duality 7 photos, 17 members
- HOLGA&LOMO 175,753 photos, 6,786 members
- Gather HARAM Photograph exhibition 9 photos, 26 members
- Green Head Man 96 photos, 27 members
- Lensbabies 47,416 photos, 5,444 members
- Lensbaby 79,608 photos, 10,061 members
- I am... 34,211 photos, 3,044 members
- Fashion & Style 237,876 photos, 12,347 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 792,078 photos, 54,333 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 198,617 photos, 8,323 members
- Today's Random Fact: 9,213 photos, 549 members
- .Almost Faces: covered up! (molded?)[but seen...] 10,599 photos, 1,641 members
- Insomnia 6,224 photos, 488 members
- Summer is cool 4,951 photos, 523 members
- Drawing on Faces 165 photos, 92 members
- funnyFLICKR-Mag-Covers 159 photos, 154 members
- Doing the Richard Giles 12 photos, 39 members
- Caption This! 3,892 photos, 662 members
- Villains 3,320 photos, 239 members
- uncluttered. 1,275 photos, 207 members
- Conspiracy 162 photos, 67 members
- The Seven Deadly Sins 1,643 photos, 625 members
- 80s songs 495 photos, 141 members
- Twitter 52 Weeks Project 135 photos, 38 members
- Things I Do at Work When No One Is Looking 654 photos, 169 members
- Imitations 107 photos, 66 members
- Other People's Stories 36 photos, 32 members
- Blurvision Photo 92,579 photos, 5,612 members
- Wollongong Pictorial Mafia 18,165 photos, 303 members
- New Years Resolutions 151 photos, 106 members
- Sydney's Inner West 22,734 photos, 688 members
- Twitter 365 Project 19,293 photos, 409 members
- Legs Up Against the Wall 656 photos, 390 members
"Ana is like an action man, there seems to be a different outfit for every skillset. Unfortunately I have only been inroduced to fashion photographer Ana, but this is what I saw printed on the side of her discarded packaging...
"Ready for almost every eventuallity in the on-location environment, she can successfully infiltrate events and parties alike searching for that elusive shot, all the while with her well-known 'party-time' attitude and a cheeky smile... ""
February 5th, 2009
"Ana's smiles are contagious. I love the feeling of energy and life in her images and enjoy her unique perspective. She's not afraid to experiment with angles and ideas and is quite literally 'out there' ... you go girl!"
April 6th, 2008
"She is the best chromosome bluffer ever that lifes her way through bluff, all this with the perspective of a camera that looks like a creditcard. And talking about creditcards, the giraff rules! Thank you xingar for sharing your shots with us!"
December 5th, 2006
periodic wilderness says:
""'At last you yielded up the album, which
Once open, sent me distracted. All your ages
Matt and glossy on the thick black pages!
Too much confectionery, too rich:
I choke on such nutritious images...'
by Philip Larkin - Lines On A Young Lady's Photograph Album""
June 18th, 2006
"Vucko1000 has some of the nicest qualities a photoblogger needs to have: curiosity, sense of amazement and wonder with small things, a gift to “look at usual things with unusual eye”. With her photos and quirky explanations, she wants to persuade us to look for those things in our lives too."
June 9th, 2006
- February 2005
- Brisbane, Australia
- I am: