After a six year stint in Sydney, moved to Brisbane for the dream job. Thought this might be a good opportunity to brush the dust off this flickr account.....
This is a vaudeville diary of my life in Sydney, and escapades around the world.
I am a Chinese speaking Serb girl, who, after a stint in Dubai, ended up in sunny Sydney; often seen eating fish and chips and drinking VB on Manly beach.
I used a "credit card" camera, Sony T7 for two years, and loved it's portability. I then "graduated" to a DSLR (Canon400D) which I love for my night shots, but am, as of recently, back to point and shoot cameras - Ricoh GX100 met with an unfortunate death in a Heathrow Airport toilet and smashed to pieces. Just as well. Because I'm now back to my first love SONY - upgraded version of TX10 - waterproof and shockproof. Just what I need. My film cameras include Yashica Electro 35 and a Seagull.
I also take photos with my spastic iphone/smart phones.
I am lazy to sort and organize my photos in sets, so if you like my photostream, suggest just follow it. Or just browse my tags.
I'd never thought I'd say this but:
if you'd like to use any of my photos, please ask me.
Also never thought I'd say this but:
if you fave any of my photos or make me a contact, and you do not have any photos on your stream, or have inappropriate ones, you will be blocked.
- Lomography Australia/NZ 666 photos, 99 members
- Manchester, UK 196,249 photos, 6,593 members
- The People's Royal Wedding Album 1,254 photos, 663 members
- The Camera Club Gallery 537 photos, 93 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,102 photos, 421 members
- Srpske Moravice 37 photos, 7 members
- Skateboard Australia 1,022 photos, 166 members
- iPhone 365 161,475 photos, 4,307 members
- My 2010 Daily Photo Diary 401 photos, 120 members
- I ♥ iPhone 393,124 photos, 11,330 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 1,993 photos, 161 members
- Nocturnal Photos of the World... Post 1 Award 2!!! 6,926 photos, 1,282 members
- Exhibitions Australia 47 photos, 93 members
- 35mm Toy Cameras 25,249 photos, 1,570 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,664 photos, 377 members
- STUB 128 photos, 12 members
- Српски фотографи/Serbian Photographers 60,868 photos, 2,020 members
- Home&Abroad 1,011 photos, 482 members
- Facial Duality 7 photos, 17 members
- HOLGA&LOMO 172,804 photos, 6,743 members
- Gather HARAM Photograph exhibition 8 photos, 27 members
- Green Head Man 96 photos, 27 members
- Lensbabies 44,204 photos, 5,423 members
- Lensbaby 81,426 photos, 9,946 members
- I am... 33,576 photos, 3,050 members
- Fashion & Style 206,767 photos, 11,724 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 718,549 photos, 52,322 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 185,630 photos, 8,241 members
- Today's Random Fact: 8,559 photos, 537 members
- .Almost Faces: covered up! (molded?)[but seen...] 9,692 photos, 1,619 members
- Insomnia 5,860 photos, 489 members
- Summer is cool 4,795 photos, 509 members
- Drawing on Faces 119 photos, 84 members
- funnyFLICKR-Mag-Covers 138 photos, 136 members
- Doing the Richard Giles 13 photos, 39 members
- Caption This! 4,027 photos, 672 members
- Villains 2,955 photos, 237 members
- uncluttered. 1,298 photos, 209 members
- Conspiracy 167 photos, 65 members
- The Seven Deadly Sins 1,630 photos, 633 members
- 80s songs 488 photos, 128 members
- Twitter 52 Weeks Project 136 photos, 38 members
- Things I Do at Work When No One Is Looking 686 photos, 169 members
- Imitations 107 photos, 67 members
- Other People's Stories 36 photos, 32 members
- Blurvision Photo 87,537 photos, 5,536 members
- Wollongong Pictorial Mafia 17,489 photos, 309 members
- New Years Resolutions 136 photos, 104 members
- Sydney's Inner West 21,663 photos, 678 members
- Twitter 365 Project 19,446 photos, 407 members
"Ana is like an action man, there seems to be a different outfit for every skillset. Unfortunately I have only been inroduced to fashion photographer Ana, but this is what I saw printed on the side of her discarded packaging...
"Ready for almost every eventuallity in the on-location environment, she can successfully infiltrate events and parties alike searching for that elusive shot, all the while with her well-known 'party-time' attitude and a cheeky smile... ""
February 5th, 2009
"Ana's smiles are contagious. I love the feeling of energy and life in her images and enjoy her unique perspective. She's not afraid to experiment with angles and ideas and is quite literally 'out there' ... you go girl!"
April 6th, 2008
"She is the best chromosome bluffer ever that lifes her way through bluff, all this with the perspective of a camera that looks like a creditcard. And talking about creditcards, the giraff rules! Thank you xingar for sharing your shots with us!"
December 5th, 2006
""'At last you yielded up the album, which
Once open, sent me distracted. All your ages
Matt and glossy on the thick black pages!
Too much confectionery, too rich:
I choke on such nutritious images...'
by Philip Larkin - Lines On A Young Lady's Photograph Album""
June 18th, 2006
"Vucko1000 has some of the nicest qualities a photoblogger needs to have: curiosity, sense of amazement and wonder with small things, a gift to “look at usual things with unusual eye”. With her photos and quirky explanations, she wants to persuade us to look for those things in our lives too."
June 9th, 2006
- February 2005
- Brisbane, Australia
- I am: