After a six year stint in Sydney, moved to Brisbane for the dream job. Thought this might be a good opportunity to brush the dust off this flickr account.....
This is a vaudeville diary of my life in Sydney, and escapades around the world.
I am a Chinese speaking Serb girl, who, after a stint in Dubai, ended up in sunny Sydney; often seen eating fish and chips and drinking VB on Manly beach.
I used a "credit card" camera, Sony T7 for two years, and loved it's portability. I then "graduated" to a DSLR (Canon400D) which I love for my night shots, but am, as of recently, back to point and shoot cameras - Ricoh GX100 met with an unfortunate death in a Heathrow Airport toilet and smashed to pieces. Just as well. Because I'm now back to my first love SONY - upgraded version of TX10 - waterproof and shockproof. Just what I need. My film cameras include Yashica Electro 35 and a Seagull.
I also take photos with my spastic iphone/smart phones.
I am lazy to sort and organize my photos in sets, so if you like my photostream, suggest just follow it. Or just browse my tags.
I'd never thought I'd say this but:
if you'd like to use any of my photos, please ask me.
Also never thought I'd say this but:
if you fave any of my photos or make me a contact, and you do not have any photos on your stream, or have inappropriate ones, you will be blocked.
- Lomography Australia/NZ 813 photos, 110 members
- Manchester, UK 204,139 photos, 6,714 members
- The People's Royal Wedding Album 1,253 photos, 661 members
- The Camera Club Gallery 531 photos, 90 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,082 photos, 420 members
- Srpske Moravice 37 photos, 7 members
- Skateboard Australia 1,047 photos, 172 members
- iPhone 365 170,972 photos, 4,651 members
- My 2010 Daily Photo Diary 371 photos, 120 members
- I ♥ iPhone 401,890 photos, 11,374 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 2,136 photos, 161 members
- Nocturnal Photos of the World... Post 1 Award 2!!! 6,970 photos, 1,298 members
- Exhibitions Australia 79 photos, 95 members
- 35mm Toy Cameras 25,943 photos, 1,595 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,713 photos, 376 members
- STUB 128 photos, 12 members
- Српски фотографи/Serbian Photographers 66,875 photos, 2,131 members
- Home&Abroad 1,038 photos, 480 members
- Facial Duality 7 photos, 17 members
- HOLGA&LOMO 173,826 photos, 6,729 members
- Gather HARAM Photograph exhibition 8 photos, 27 members
- Green Head Man 96 photos, 27 members
- Lensbabies 45,079 photos, 5,445 members
- Lensbaby 81,211 photos, 10,038 members
- I am... 34,090 photos, 3,065 members
- Fashion & Style 219,522 photos, 11,976 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 754,618 photos, 53,353 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 192,901 photos, 8,302 members
- Today's Random Fact: 8,849 photos, 547 members
- .Almost Faces: covered up! (molded?)[but seen...] 10,365 photos, 1,629 members
- Insomnia 6,126 photos, 491 members
- Summer is cool 5,066 photos, 519 members
- Drawing on Faces 119 photos, 84 members
- funnyFLICKR-Mag-Covers 152 photos, 141 members
- Doing the Richard Giles 13 photos, 39 members
- Caption This! 4,005 photos, 669 members
- Villains 3,157 photos, 233 members
- uncluttered. 1,283 photos, 208 members
- Conspiracy 168 photos, 66 members
- The Seven Deadly Sins 1,647 photos, 638 members
- 80s songs 491 photos, 134 members
- Twitter 52 Weeks Project 136 photos, 38 members
- Things I Do at Work When No One Is Looking 652 photos, 169 members
- Imitations 106 photos, 66 members
- Other People's Stories 36 photos, 32 members
- Blurvision Photo 89,523 photos, 5,572 members
- Wollongong Pictorial Mafia 17,451 photos, 308 members
- New Years Resolutions 135 photos, 102 members
- Sydney's Inner West 22,246 photos, 689 members
- Twitter 365 Project 20,005 photos, 411 members
"Ana is like an action man, there seems to be a different outfit for every skillset. Unfortunately I have only been inroduced to fashion photographer Ana, but this is what I saw printed on the side of her discarded packaging...
"Ready for almost every eventuallity in the on-location environment, she can successfully infiltrate events and parties alike searching for that elusive shot, all the while with her well-known 'party-time' attitude and a cheeky smile... ""
February 5th, 2009
"Ana's smiles are contagious. I love the feeling of energy and life in her images and enjoy her unique perspective. She's not afraid to experiment with angles and ideas and is quite literally 'out there' ... you go girl!"
April 6th, 2008
"She is the best chromosome bluffer ever that lifes her way through bluff, all this with the perspective of a camera that looks like a creditcard. And talking about creditcards, the giraff rules! Thank you xingar for sharing your shots with us!"
December 5th, 2006
""'At last you yielded up the album, which
Once open, sent me distracted. All your ages
Matt and glossy on the thick black pages!
Too much confectionery, too rich:
I choke on such nutritious images...'
by Philip Larkin - Lines On A Young Lady's Photograph Album""
June 18th, 2006
"Vucko1000 has some of the nicest qualities a photoblogger needs to have: curiosity, sense of amazement and wonder with small things, a gift to “look at usual things with unusual eye”. With her photos and quirky explanations, she wants to persuade us to look for those things in our lives too."
June 9th, 2006
- February 2005
- Brisbane, Australia
- I am: