After a six year stint in Sydney, moved to Brisbane for the dream job. Thought this might be a good opportunity to brush the dust off this flickr account.....
This is a vaudeville diary of my life in Sydney, and escapades around the world.
I am a Chinese speaking Serb girl, who, after a stint in Dubai, ended up in sunny Sydney; often seen eating fish and chips and drinking VB on Manly beach.
I used a "credit card" camera, Sony T7 for two years, and loved it's portability. I then "graduated" to a DSLR (Canon400D) which I love for my night shots, but am, as of recently, back to point and shoot cameras - Ricoh GX100 met with an unfortunate death in a Heathrow Airport toilet and smashed to pieces. Just as well. Because I'm now back to my first love SONY - upgraded version of TX10 - waterproof and shockproof. Just what I need. My film cameras include Yashica Electro 35 and a Seagull.
I also take photos with my spastic iphone/smart phones.
I am lazy to sort and organize my photos in sets, so if you like my photostream, suggest just follow it. Or just browse my tags.
I'd never thought I'd say this but:
if you'd like to use any of my photos, please ask me.
Also never thought I'd say this but:
if you fave any of my photos or make me a contact, and you do not have any photos on your stream, or have inappropriate ones, you will be blocked.
- Lomography Australia/NZ 447 photos, 73 members
- Manchester, UK 169,376 photos, 6,048 members
- The People's Royal Wedding Album 1,302 photos, 670 members
- The Camera Club Gallery 545 photos, 95 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,184 photos, 432 members
- Srpske Moravice 37 photos, 7 members
- Skateboard Australia 890 photos, 152 members
- iPhone 365 124,386 photos, 3,050 members
- My 2010 Daily Photo Diary 401 photos, 125 members
- I ♥ iPhone 359,517 photos, 11,139 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 901 photos, 160 members
- Nocturnal Photos of the World... Post 1 Award 2!!! 7,568 photos, 1,404 members
- Exhibitions Australia 23 photos, 91 members
- 35mm Toy Cameras 22,908 photos, 1,463 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,510 photos, 375 members
- STUB 128 photos, 11 members
- Српски фотографи/Serbian Photographers 45,766 photos, 1,583 members
- Home&Abroad 911 photos, 487 members
- Facial Duality 7 photos, 17 members
- HOLGA&LOMO 169,027 photos, 6,739 members
- Gather HARAM Photograph exhibition 158 photos, 28 members
- Green Head Man 96 photos, 27 members
- Lensbabies 41,667 photos, 5,349 members
- Lensbaby 75,664 photos, 9,505 members
- I am... 32,776 photos, 3,026 members
- Fashion & Style 179,652 photos, 10,931 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 617,646 photos, 47,863 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 167,105 photos, 8,039 members
- Today's Random Fact: 7,382 photos, 515 members
- .Almost Faces: covered up! (molded?)[but seen...] 7,791 photos, 1,570 members
- Insomnia 4,387 photos, 447 members
- Summer is cool 4,559 photos, 498 members
- Drawing on Faces 121 photos, 83 members
- funnyFLICKR-Mag-Covers 125 photos, 127 members
- Doing the Richard Giles 13 photos, 40 members
- Caption This! 4,112 photos, 686 members
- Villains 2,454 photos, 220 members
- uncluttered. 1,408 photos, 210 members
- Conspiracy 171 photos, 67 members
- The Seven Deadly Sins 1,673 photos, 630 members
- 80s songs 491 photos, 120 members
- Twitter 52 Weeks Project 135 photos, 38 members
- Things I Do at Work When No One Is Looking 821 photos, 167 members
- Imitations 102 photos, 69 members
- Other People's Stories 36 photos, 32 members
- Blurvision Photo 81,526 photos, 5,399 members
- Wollongong Pictorial Mafia 15,721 photos, 299 members
- New Years Resolutions 129 photos, 101 members
- Sydney's Inner West 21,036 photos, 627 members
- Twitter 365 Project 20,326 photos, 410 members
"Ana is like an action man, there seems to be a different outfit for every skillset. Unfortunately I have only been inroduced to fashion photographer Ana, but this is what I saw printed on the side of her discarded packaging...
"Ready for almost every eventuallity in the on-location environment, she can successfully infiltrate events and parties alike searching for that elusive shot, all the while with her well-known 'party-time' attitude and a cheeky smile... ""
5th February, 2009
"Ana's smiles are contagious. I love the feeling of energy and life in her images and enjoy her unique perspective. She's not afraid to experiment with angles and ideas and is quite literally 'out there' ... you go girl!"
6th April, 2008
"She is the best chromosome bluffer ever that lifes her way through bluff, all this with the perspective of a camera that looks like a creditcard. And talking about creditcards, the giraff rules! Thank you xingar for sharing your shots with us!"
5th December, 2006
""'At last you yielded up the album, which
Once open, sent me distracted. All your ages
Matt and glossy on the thick black pages!
Too much confectionery, too rich:
I choke on such nutritious images...'
by Philip Larkin - Lines On A Young Lady's Photograph Album""
18th June, 2006
"Vucko1000 has some of the nicest qualities a photoblogger needs to have: curiosity, sense of amazement and wonder with small things, a gift to “look at usual things with unusual eye”. With her photos and quirky explanations, she wants to persuade us to look for those things in our lives too."
9th June, 2006
- February 2005
- Brisbane, Australia
- I am: