After a six year stint in Sydney, moved to Brisbane for the dream job. Thought this might be a good opportunity to brush the dust off this flickr account.....
This is a vaudeville diary of my life in Sydney, and escapades around the world.
I am a Chinese speaking Serb girl, who, after a stint in Dubai, ended up in sunny Sydney; often seen eating fish and chips and drinking VB on Manly beach.
I used a "credit card" camera, Sony T7 for two years, and loved it's portability. I then "graduated" to a DSLR (Canon400D) which I love for my night shots, but am, as of recently, back to point and shoot cameras - Ricoh GX100 met with an unfortunate death in a Heathrow Airport toilet and smashed to pieces. Just as well. Because I'm now back to my first love SONY - upgraded version of TX10 - waterproof and shockproof. Just what I need. My film cameras include Yashica Electro 35 and a Seagull.
I also take photos with my spastic iphone/smart phones.
I am lazy to sort and organize my photos in sets, so if you like my photostream, suggest just follow it. Or just browse my tags.
I'd never thought I'd say this but:
if you'd like to use any of my photos, please ask me.
Also never thought I'd say this but:
if you fave any of my photos or make me a contact, and you do not have any photos on your stream, or have inappropriate ones, you will be blocked.
- Lomography Australia/NZ 883 photos, 113 members
- Manchester, UK 207,692 photos, 6,763 members
- The People's Royal Wedding Album 1,253 photos, 659 members
- The Camera Club Gallery 535 photos, 90 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,064 photos, 419 members
- Srpske Moravice 37 photos, 7 members
- Skateboard Australia 1,054 photos, 173 members
- iPhone 365 175,007 photos, 4,831 members
- My 2010 Daily Photo Diary 371 photos, 119 members
- I ♥ iPhone 405,052 photos, 11,390 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 2,161 photos, 162 members
- Nocturnal Photos of the World... Post 1 Award 2!!! 7,029 photos, 1,300 members
- Exhibitions Australia 82 photos, 95 members
- 35mm Toy Cameras 26,202 photos, 1,602 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,711 photos, 375 members
- STUB 128 photos, 12 members
- Српски фотографи/Serbian Photographers 68,795 photos, 2,170 members
- Home&Abroad 1,051 photos, 478 members
- Facial Duality 7 photos, 17 members
- HOLGA&LOMO 174,007 photos, 6,751 members
- Gather HARAM Photograph exhibition 8 photos, 27 members
- Green Head Man 96 photos, 27 members
- Lensbabies 45,285 photos, 5,449 members
- Lensbaby 80,903 photos, 10,048 members
- I am... 34,381 photos, 3,064 members
- Fashion & Style 223,488 photos, 12,070 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 765,273 photos, 53,607 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 194,856 photos, 8,312 members
- Today's Random Fact: 9,055 photos, 552 members
- .Almost Faces: covered up! (molded?)[but seen...] 10,135 photos, 1,634 members
- Insomnia 6,221 photos, 493 members
- Summer is cool 5,063 photos, 518 members
- Drawing on Faces 117 photos, 84 members
- funnyFLICKR-Mag-Covers 154 photos, 143 members
- Doing the Richard Giles 13 photos, 39 members
- Caption This! 3,907 photos, 667 members
- Villains 3,210 photos, 233 members
- uncluttered. 1,283 photos, 208 members
- Conspiracy 169 photos, 66 members
- The Seven Deadly Sins 1,652 photos, 640 members
- 80s songs 490 photos, 134 members
- Twitter 52 Weeks Project 136 photos, 38 members
- Things I Do at Work When No One Is Looking 655 photos, 169 members
- Imitations 107 photos, 67 members
- Other People's Stories 36 photos, 32 members
- Blurvision Photo 90,290 photos, 5,591 members
- Wollongong Pictorial Mafia 17,549 photos, 311 members
- New Years Resolutions 135 photos, 102 members
- Sydney's Inner West 22,409 photos, 692 members
- Twitter 365 Project 20,155 photos, 411 members
"Ana is like an action man, there seems to be a different outfit for every skillset. Unfortunately I have only been inroduced to fashion photographer Ana, but this is what I saw printed on the side of her discarded packaging...
"Ready for almost every eventuallity in the on-location environment, she can successfully infiltrate events and parties alike searching for that elusive shot, all the while with her well-known 'party-time' attitude and a cheeky smile... ""
February 5th, 2009
"Ana's smiles are contagious. I love the feeling of energy and life in her images and enjoy her unique perspective. She's not afraid to experiment with angles and ideas and is quite literally 'out there' ... you go girl!"
April 6th, 2008
"She is the best chromosome bluffer ever that lifes her way through bluff, all this with the perspective of a camera that looks like a creditcard. And talking about creditcards, the giraff rules! Thank you xingar for sharing your shots with us!"
December 5th, 2006
""'At last you yielded up the album, which
Once open, sent me distracted. All your ages
Matt and glossy on the thick black pages!
Too much confectionery, too rich:
I choke on such nutritious images...'
by Philip Larkin - Lines On A Young Lady's Photograph Album""
June 18th, 2006
"Vucko1000 has some of the nicest qualities a photoblogger needs to have: curiosity, sense of amazement and wonder with small things, a gift to “look at usual things with unusual eye”. With her photos and quirky explanations, she wants to persuade us to look for those things in our lives too."
June 9th, 2006
- February 2005
- Brisbane, Australia
- I am: