After a six year stint in Sydney, moved to Brisbane for the dream job. Thought this might be a good opportunity to brush the dust off this flickr account.....
This is a vaudeville diary of my life in Sydney, and escapades around the world.
I am a Chinese speaking Serb girl, who, after a stint in Dubai, ended up in sunny Sydney; often seen eating fish and chips and drinking VB on Manly beach.
I used a "credit card" camera, Sony T7 for two years, and loved it's portability. I then "graduated" to a DSLR (Canon400D) which I love for my night shots, but am, as of recently, back to point and shoot cameras - Ricoh GX100 met with an unfortunate death in a Heathrow Airport toilet and smashed to pieces. Just as well. Because I'm now back to my first love SONY - upgraded version of TX10 - waterproof and shockproof. Just what I need. My film cameras include Yashica Electro 35 and a Seagull.
I also take photos with my spastic iphone/smart phones.
I am lazy to sort and organize my photos in sets, so if you like my photostream, suggest just follow it. Or just browse my tags.
I'd never thought I'd say this but:
if you'd like to use any of my photos, please ask me.
Also never thought I'd say this but:
if you fave any of my photos or make me a contact, and you do not have any photos on your stream, or have inappropriate ones, you will be blocked.
- Lomography Australia/NZ 754 photos, 107 members
- Manchester, UK 201,953 photos, 6,694 members
- The People's Royal Wedding Album 1,253 photos, 662 members
- The Camera Club Gallery 523 photos, 91 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,078 photos, 419 members
- Srpske Moravice 37 photos, 7 members
- Skateboard Australia 1,043 photos, 169 members
- iPhone 365 168,301 photos, 4,543 members
- My 2010 Daily Photo Diary 371 photos, 120 members
- I ♥ iPhone 398,416 photos, 11,365 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 2,101 photos, 161 members
- Nocturnal Photos of the World... Post 1 Award 2!!! 6,959 photos, 1,291 members
- Exhibitions Australia 76 photos, 94 members
- 35mm Toy Cameras 25,670 photos, 1,589 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,697 photos, 377 members
- STUB 128 photos, 12 members
- Српски фотографи/Serbian Photographers 64,976 photos, 2,097 members
- Home&Abroad 1,031 photos, 481 members
- Facial Duality 7 photos, 17 members
- HOLGA&LOMO 173,494 photos, 6,728 members
- Gather HARAM Photograph exhibition 8 photos, 27 members
- Green Head Man 96 photos, 27 members
- Lensbabies 44,846 photos, 5,432 members
- Lensbaby 81,380 photos, 10,020 members
- I am... 33,923 photos, 3,064 members
- Fashion & Style 215,833 photos, 11,883 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 743,057 photos, 53,075 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 190,582 photos, 8,281 members
- Today's Random Fact: 8,756 photos, 545 members
- .Almost Faces: covered up! (molded?)[but seen...] 10,181 photos, 1,626 members
- Insomnia 6,055 photos, 490 members
- Summer is cool 4,898 photos, 516 members
- Drawing on Faces 116 photos, 84 members
- funnyFLICKR-Mag-Covers 145 photos, 136 members
- Doing the Richard Giles 13 photos, 39 members
- Caption This! 4,022 photos, 669 members
- Villains 3,088 photos, 234 members
- uncluttered. 1,291 photos, 208 members
- Conspiracy 167 photos, 65 members
- The Seven Deadly Sins 1,638 photos, 637 members
- 80s songs 484 photos, 127 members
- Twitter 52 Weeks Project 136 photos, 38 members
- Things I Do at Work When No One Is Looking 653 photos, 170 members
- Imitations 106 photos, 66 members
- Other People's Stories 36 photos, 32 members
- Blurvision Photo 89,005 photos, 5,558 members
- Wollongong Pictorial Mafia 17,378 photos, 308 members
- New Years Resolutions 135 photos, 103 members
- Sydney's Inner West 22,100 photos, 688 members
- Twitter 365 Project 19,825 photos, 410 members
"Ana is like an action man, there seems to be a different outfit for every skillset. Unfortunately I have only been inroduced to fashion photographer Ana, but this is what I saw printed on the side of her discarded packaging...
"Ready for almost every eventuallity in the on-location environment, she can successfully infiltrate events and parties alike searching for that elusive shot, all the while with her well-known 'party-time' attitude and a cheeky smile... ""
February 5th, 2009
"Ana's smiles are contagious. I love the feeling of energy and life in her images and enjoy her unique perspective. She's not afraid to experiment with angles and ideas and is quite literally 'out there' ... you go girl!"
April 6th, 2008
"She is the best chromosome bluffer ever that lifes her way through bluff, all this with the perspective of a camera that looks like a creditcard. And talking about creditcards, the giraff rules! Thank you xingar for sharing your shots with us!"
December 5th, 2006
""'At last you yielded up the album, which
Once open, sent me distracted. All your ages
Matt and glossy on the thick black pages!
Too much confectionery, too rich:
I choke on such nutritious images...'
by Philip Larkin - Lines On A Young Lady's Photograph Album""
June 18th, 2006
"Vucko1000 has some of the nicest qualities a photoblogger needs to have: curiosity, sense of amazement and wonder with small things, a gift to “look at usual things with unusual eye”. With her photos and quirky explanations, she wants to persuade us to look for those things in our lives too."
June 9th, 2006
- February 2005
- Brisbane, Australia
- I am: