After a six year stint in Sydney, moved to Brisbane for the dream job. Thought this might be a good opportunity to brush the dust off this flickr account.....
This is a vaudeville diary of my life in Sydney, and escapades around the world.
I am a Chinese speaking Serb girl, who, after a stint in Dubai, ended up in sunny Sydney; often seen eating fish and chips and drinking VB on Manly beach.
I used a "credit card" camera, Sony T7 for two years, and loved it's portability. I then "graduated" to a DSLR (Canon400D) which I love for my night shots, but am, as of recently, back to point and shoot cameras - Ricoh GX100 met with an unfortunate death in a Heathrow Airport toilet and smashed to pieces. Just as well. Because I'm now back to my first love SONY - upgraded version of TX10 - waterproof and shockproof. Just what I need. My film cameras include Yashica Electro 35 and a Seagull.
I also take photos with my spastic iphone/smart phones.
I am lazy to sort and organize my photos in sets, so if you like my photostream, suggest just follow it. Or just browse my tags.
I'd never thought I'd say this but:
if you'd like to use any of my photos, please ask me.
Also never thought I'd say this but:
if you fave any of my photos or make me a contact, and you do not have any photos on your stream, or have inappropriate ones, you will be blocked.
- Lomography Australia/NZ 838 photos, 112 members
- Manchester, UK 205,632 photos, 6,731 members
- The People's Royal Wedding Album 1,253 photos, 659 members
- The Camera Club Gallery 534 photos, 90 members
- GRAB // Australian life captured – Photo competition 2,082 photos, 419 members
- Srpske Moravice 37 photos, 7 members
- Skateboard Australia 1,047 photos, 173 members
- iPhone 365 172,822 photos, 4,740 members
- My 2010 Daily Photo Diary 371 photos, 119 members
- I ♥ iPhone 403,053 photos, 11,391 members
- 不是那個缺陷美的缺陷美 - The Beauty Of Defect 2,156 photos, 162 members
- Nocturnal Photos of the World... Post 1 Award 2!!! 7,013 photos, 1,300 members
- Exhibitions Australia 81 photos, 95 members
- 35mm Toy Cameras 26,045 photos, 1,600 members
- Disderi Robot Style 3 Lenses Camera 2,711 photos, 375 members
- STUB 128 photos, 12 members
- Српски фотографи/Serbian Photographers 67,895 photos, 2,158 members
- Home&Abroad 1,048 photos, 479 members
- Facial Duality 7 photos, 17 members
- HOLGA&LOMO 174,091 photos, 6,749 members
- Gather HARAM Photograph exhibition 8 photos, 27 members
- Green Head Man 96 photos, 27 members
- Lensbabies 45,044 photos, 5,456 members
- Lensbaby 80,961 photos, 10,049 members
- I am... 34,297 photos, 3,065 members
- Fashion & Style 221,082 photos, 12,017 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 759,508 photos, 53,450 members
- SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) 193,942 photos, 8,311 members
- Today's Random Fact: 8,930 photos, 549 members
- .Almost Faces: covered up! (molded?)[but seen...] 10,144 photos, 1,633 members
- Insomnia 6,196 photos, 491 members
- Summer is cool 5,072 photos, 518 members
- Drawing on Faces 118 photos, 83 members
- funnyFLICKR-Mag-Covers 152 photos, 141 members
- Doing the Richard Giles 13 photos, 39 members
- Caption This! 3,907 photos, 669 members
- Villains 3,178 photos, 233 members
- uncluttered. 1,283 photos, 208 members
- Conspiracy 169 photos, 66 members
- The Seven Deadly Sins 1,661 photos, 638 members
- 80s songs 490 photos, 134 members
- Twitter 52 Weeks Project 136 photos, 38 members
- Things I Do at Work When No One Is Looking 654 photos, 169 members
- Imitations 107 photos, 66 members
- Other People's Stories 36 photos, 32 members
- Blurvision Photo 89,977 photos, 5,586 members
- Wollongong Pictorial Mafia 17,485 photos, 309 members
- New Years Resolutions 135 photos, 102 members
- Sydney's Inner West 22,273 photos, 690 members
- Twitter 365 Project 20,096 photos, 411 members
"Ana is like an action man, there seems to be a different outfit for every skillset. Unfortunately I have only been inroduced to fashion photographer Ana, but this is what I saw printed on the side of her discarded packaging...
"Ready for almost every eventuallity in the on-location environment, she can successfully infiltrate events and parties alike searching for that elusive shot, all the while with her well-known 'party-time' attitude and a cheeky smile... ""
February 5th, 2009
"Ana's smiles are contagious. I love the feeling of energy and life in her images and enjoy her unique perspective. She's not afraid to experiment with angles and ideas and is quite literally 'out there' ... you go girl!"
April 6th, 2008
"She is the best chromosome bluffer ever that lifes her way through bluff, all this with the perspective of a camera that looks like a creditcard. And talking about creditcards, the giraff rules! Thank you xingar for sharing your shots with us!"
December 5th, 2006
""'At last you yielded up the album, which
Once open, sent me distracted. All your ages
Matt and glossy on the thick black pages!
Too much confectionery, too rich:
I choke on such nutritious images...'
by Philip Larkin - Lines On A Young Lady's Photograph Album""
June 18th, 2006
"Vucko1000 has some of the nicest qualities a photoblogger needs to have: curiosity, sense of amazement and wonder with small things, a gift to “look at usual things with unusual eye”. With her photos and quirky explanations, she wants to persuade us to look for those things in our lives too."
June 9th, 2006
- February 2005
- Brisbane, Australia
- I am: