date of birth: 30 june, 1962
"all is love...all is love. with love comes understanding. with understanding comes patience. and then time stops. and everything is now."
(quote from "messages from the masters" by dr brian weiss)
please note that none of the images in my photostream may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium(Websites, Blogs or other media ) without my explicit permission © All rights reserved.
MY IMAGES ARE LICENSED @ GETTYIMAGES inc.
some of my photos appear in the excellent MASCULAR MAGAZINE ISSUE 4:
visited 16 states (45.7%)Create your own visited map of India
Photos of eenar_6 (1)
- Macedonia e Minestrone 2,387 photos, 600 members
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Viva Barry our winner! 386,886 photos, 15,351 members
- Dogs! 146,121 photos, 8,508 members
- INDO INDIAN RELICS 10,220 photos, 883 members
- MONUMENT 45,520 photos, 2,402 members
- Tree and wood of friends/ Baum und Holz Freunde 1,026 photos, 54 members
- World travelers (TripShake) 9,176 photos, 242 members
- Being Gay and 40+ 3,236 photos, 848 members
- There Be A Storm A Brewin! 75,346 photos, 6,604 members
- Give Us Your Best Shot! 384 photos, 574 members
- in explore 710,298 photos, 62,973 members
- Super Sky Shots 8,352 photos, 421 members
- ₪ GARDEN ❀ ᴬᵀᴴᴱᴺᴭᵁᴹ ✿ CENTER ₪ Award 2 12,279 photos, 860 members
- Top 20 Greece 21 photos, 763 members
- Portrait Mastepiece 1,942 photos, 83 members
- Project Weather 641,671 photos, 94,041 members
- ㋡ ON©E ᵒ❶ᵒ ┃Ɲ •⓵• Ɑ ᵒ❶ᵒ LIFETIME ㋡ 873 photos, 1,253 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 172,261 photos, 5,777 members
- Fooding 68,564 photos, 1,142 members
- Amazing scenery 163,813 photos, 3,193 members
- ₪ HISTORY & MYSTERY Society ₪ Add 1 | Award 3 115,180 photos, 6,170 members
- Mountain Society 7,500 photos, 541 members
- The silk road & Central Asia 9,043 photos, 644 members
- The Silk Road 7,422 photos, 296 members
- Travel and Daily Life 54,003 photos, 1,314 members
- walls 35,355 photos, 2,032 members
- squareFormat 985,913 photos, 40,433 members
- Low Level Aerial Photography 23,012 photos, 814 members
- Nature Plants & Flowers 30,283 photos, 828 members
- White Flowers Only 54,445 photos, 7,084 members
- Pictures of Men 18,205 photos, 564 members
- Lands of Alexander 3,302 photos, 615 members
- Gay Male Photographers 91,352 photos, 4,054 members
- Details do matter 42,852 photos, 1,731 members
- A photographic food group experience 259 photos, 25 members
- Photographic Impressionism Post 1 / Award 1 66,720 photos, 3,741 members
- Travel and social reportage (Please read group rules before post 54,727 photos, 2,210 members
- Fascinating Faces (Square Format) 539 photos, 274 members
- Universal Art 417,676 photos, 7,617 members
- Image Gallery !!! 482,664 photos, 7,462 members
- Moths of India 4,678 photos, 347 members
- Home&Living 21,071 photos, 1,575 members
- nature and photography 1,403,016 photos, 65,698 members
- • HINDUISM ॐ हिन्दू धर्म • Comment pls 4,257 photos, 226 members
- Engineering as Art 98,064 photos, 4,569 members
- Portrait of India, Laos, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia... 26,600 photos, 937 members
- What flower is this? 8,526 photos, 1,081 members
- Orchid Niche 7,003 photos, 647 members
- Décor architectural *(Post 1 - Comment 1)* 55,331 photos, 817 members
- ｼ▐█ QUADRAT Größe▐█ SQUARE Size▐█ P1-A2 [Mod-Q] 8,759 photos, 1,583 members
over comer says:
"I have looked at all the photos in the stream and I am blown away . The nudes of men and compositions of them is great and uninhibited but then you add the beautiful flowers and people of all his visits you must just say wow
you are a great man"
December 8th, 2014
Dan Zeta Studios says:
"Every photograph Eenar shares with you is a glimpse into a world full of live and human warmth.
Unapologetically human and sincere in his approach to seizing the moment, his storytelling weaves tales that never fail to be close to the heart, quickening the blood and provoking the mind to rouse as the heart beckons emphatically to Eenar's revelations through his passions, experiences, friendships and travels.
His collection is like a warm luscious tea, that is best enjoyed in good company, cozy surroundings and without any hurry.
If you are fortunate and invited, you will never forget journeying with Eenar through his images."
March 5th, 2011
"come si fa a non condividere tutte le foto di eenar!!
non è bello solo lui, ma tutto ciò che vede."
September 5th, 2010
"I just wanna say that no many people made me felt this way with shots.
There's very little Indian community in France, and the most of them are melted with the western cultures. So the Eenar's eye was a discovery for me and my very first sight on Idian (men) people, above the clichés.
Another side, he shots very interesting profiles they touched me. The most of his portraits (his the first) have many contrasts in a same expression, and you can read it like an opened book.
He looks got something of serious and grave, but I guess easily behind it something vulnerable and tender. And more, his pix are a mix of modesty and sensuality, they make it awesome. That's completely fascinating !
Well... I just would say that I really enjoyed his sets ! ^^'
(and the explanations for each picture !!!)
December 24th, 2009
"Many thanks for sharing your photos. Truly amazing sites out there."
November 29th, 2009
Tony Fielding-Raby says:
"What a wonderfully eclectic mix of photographs Een Ar makes available to delight us. It's not simply the amazing variety though, it's also his wryly amusing comments and the high aesthetic quality of his images which constantly impresses me. I am glad I have him as a flickr friend. His photostream enriches my life, for which many thanks xxxx"
November 17th, 2009
"Een Ar's photos are truly amazing. I love the way he inter mixes his travel photos with his erotic photos. He is also a very handsome man. Please keep taking and sharing your photos Een. You definitely have a friend and fan here."
August 10th, 2008
W i l l a r d says:
"Just today I've had a look at your photos again, and again I was deeply moved. As different as they are, they are like many small parts forming an entire circle - the circle of life and what makes it so important to us: longing, loss, sadness and joy. As well as colors, impressions, sensations and all the people we loved and still love. You give away a lot in your photos, you share as most as you can: yourself. This is very rare, and this is what I would like to thank you for, Eenar. Enjoy your life as much as you can, that's the best way to appreciate it, with all its beauty and failures.
Namaste from Austria, Willard"
April 13th, 2008
Maik Armstrong says:
"Eenar has one of the most diverse photostreams here on fickr that somehow comes together in a style reminiscent of Wolfgang Tillmans. It really is an impressive collection - the contrast of the banal and the beautiful, of the erotic with the simple beauties of daily life - make one appreciate the everyday at a deeper level. Eenar has a great eye and his humanity shines though both in the images and the words that accompany them. As a body of work this is poetry.
Thanks for sharing, Mike"
August 28th, 2007
"Love your images.So sensual; and also wonderful sociological studies of gorgeous men.Of course I would not be lying if I said that YOU, for me, are the most handsome of all of the images.You have some incredible vision, creative joy and strength.WOW.
i send you warmth and respect and peace. And of course you are deadly handsome and that is incredibly lovely to see." Somehow, you are dashing, brilliant and shining like a star that still burns brightly..."
August 26th, 2007
"eenar_6's photos are some of my favorites on flickr. i am especially fond of his portraits. i always have believed a portrait is only as good as the photographer. his subjects are never posed, but relaxed, and beautiful to look at. i hope to meet him on my travels through kerala one day!"
August 22nd, 2007
"there is not any site in flickr like yours, dear eenar_6, you share parts of your life with us, your friends, and that's something i must thank you, on the top of that the quality and originality of your pics is excelent, this place is a living documentary of your colorful experiences and the time you take to fulfill it deserve my sincere applause - kisses fom spain"
April 14th, 2007
John Fulton says:
"eenar_6 has posted some wonderful shots of sights I'm sure i will never see in person. thank-you eenar_6 for taking me to these places by sharing your experiences through flickr."
July 16th, 2006
- Een Ar
- October 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single