date of birth: 30 june, 1962
"all is love...all is love. with love comes understanding. with understanding comes patience. and then time stops. and everything is now."
(quote from "messages from the masters" by dr brian weiss)
please note that none of the images in my photostream may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium(Websites, Blogs or other media ) without my explicit permission © All rights reserved.
MY IMAGES ARE LICENSED @ GETTYIMAGES inc.
some of my photos appear in the excellent MASCULAR MAGAZINE ISSUE 4:
visited 16 states (45.7%)Create your own visited map of India
- ㋡ ON©E ᵒ❶ᵒ ┃Ɲ •⓵• Ɑ ᵒ❶ᵒ LIFETIME ㋡ 138 photos, 305 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 130,523 photos, 5,359 members
- Fooding 60,509 photos, 937 members
- Amazing scenery 29,828 photos, 1,139 members
- ₪ HISTORY & MYSTERY Society ₪ Add 1 | Award 3 81,757 photos, 5,505 members
- Mountain Society 6,351 photos, 348 members
- The silk road & Central Asia 7,265 photos, 554 members
- The Silk Road 5,923 photos, 224 members
- Travel and Daily life 21,368 photos, 676 members
- walls 26,499 photos, 1,460 members
- Tuesday's Textures 3,381 photos, 293 members
- squareFormat 879,751 photos, 33,997 members
- Low Level Aerial Photography 10,745 photos, 552 members
- Nature Plants & Flowers 23,535 photos, 716 members
- White Flowers Only 46,284 photos, 6,672 members
- Pictures of Men 6,447 photos, 315 members
- Lands of Alexander 2,995 photos, 617 members
- Gay Male Photographers 65,023 photos, 3,489 members
- Details do matter 30,947 photos, 1,462 members
- A photographic food group experience 244 photos, 25 members
- Photographic Impressionism Post 1 / Award 1 55,848 photos, 3,240 members
- travel and social reportage 51,249 photos, 1,845 members
- Fascinating Faces (Square Format) 553 photos, 278 members
- Universal Art 98,562 photos, 2,827 members
- Image Gallery !!! 201,879 photos, 3,831 members
- Moths of India 4,158 photos, 270 members
- Home&Living 16,157 photos, 1,379 members
- nature and photography 404,153 photos, 28,232 members
- • HINDUISM ॐ हिन्दू धर्म • Award 2 • 1,469 photos, 140 members
- Engineering as Art *** WELCOME! OVER 60,000 PICS!! *** 59,563 photos, 3,417 members
- Portrait of India, Laos, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia... 17,308 photos, 730 members
- What flower is this? 7,617 photos, 1,059 members
- Orchid Niche 4,922 photos, 481 members
- Décor architectural *(Post 1 - Comment 1)* 43,278 photos, 809 members
- ₪ QUADRAT Größe▐█ SQUARE Size ₪ P1 | A2 [MOD-Q] 5,969 photos, 1,660 members
- Indian Pattern 2,115 photos, 99 members
- 1001 Dreams – Museum of Erotic Art 2,127 photos, 2,153 members
- ~Stealing Shadows~ - by ADMIN invite - *+18, Cmt 1 9,436 photos, 2,702 members
- Ancient Greek and Roman Art 28,930 photos, 919 members
- ▲WISH YOU WERE HERE▲ 4,440 photos, 408 members
- poesia maschile - virile poetry 7,474 photos, 587 members
- inspiring mountains. 6,516 photos, 885 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,901,422 photos, 81,800 members
- EYES °° GUYS - faces of men 3,764 photos, 498 members
- The Kurdish Faces and Culture 556 photos, 85 members
- Traveller's World 375,548 photos, 7,493 members
- Indian male art (indian subcontinent menz only, post 1 award 4) 1,694 photos, 787 members
- The Portrait Group 2,299,348 photos, 137,735 members
- Mountains 164,264 photos, 10,170 members
- Mountains Anywhere 280,542 photos, 22,718 members
Dan Zeta Studios says:
"Every photograph Eenar shares with you is a glimpse into a world full of live and human warmth.
Unapologetically human and sincere in his approach to seizing the moment, his storytelling weaves tales that never fail to be close to the heart, quickening the blood and provoking the mind to rouse as the heart beckons emphatically to Eenar's revelations through his passions, experiences, friendships and travels.
His collection is like a warm luscious tea, that is best enjoyed in good company, cozy surroundings and without any hurry.
If you are fortunate and invited, you will never forget journeying with Eenar through his images."
5th March, 2011
"come si fa a non condividere tutte le foto di eenar!!
non è bello solo lui, ma tutto ciò che vede."
5th September, 2010
"I just wanna say that no many people made me felt this way with shots.
There's very little Indian community in France, and the most of them are melted with the western cultures. So the Eenar's eye was a discovery for me and my very first sight on Idian (men) people, above the clichés.
Another side, he shots very interesting profiles they touched me. The most of his portraits (his the first) have many contrasts in a same expression, and you can read it like an opened book.
He looks got something of serious and grave, but I guess easily behind it something vulnerable and tender. And more, his pix are a mix of modesty and sensuality, they make it awesome. That's completely fascinating !
Well... I just would say that I really enjoyed his sets ! ^^'
(and the explanations for each picture !!!)
24th December, 2009
"Many thanks for sharing your photos. Truly amazing sites out there."
29th November, 2009
Tony Fielding-Raby says:
"What a wonderfully eclectic mix of photographs Een Ar makes available to delight us. It's not simply the amazing variety though, it's also his wryly amusing comments and the high aesthetic quality of his images which constantly impresses me. I am glad I have him as a flickr friend. His photostream enriches my life, for which many thanks xxxx"
17th November, 2009
"Een Ar's photos are truly amazing. I love the way he inter mixes his travel photos with his erotic photos. He is also a very handsome man. Please keep taking and sharing your photos Een. You definitely have a friend and fan here."
10th August, 2008
W i l l a r d says:
"Just today I've had a look at your photos again, and again I was deeply moved. As different as they are, they are like many small parts forming an entire circle - the circle of life and what makes it so important to us: longing, loss, sadness and joy. As well as colors, impressions, sensations and all the people we loved and still love. You give away a lot in your photos, you share as most as you can: yourself. This is very rare, and this is what I would like to thank you for, Eenar. Enjoy your life as much as you can, that's the best way to appreciate it, with all its beauty and failures.
Namaste from Austria, Willard"
13th April, 2008
"Eenar has one of the most diverse photostreams here on fickr that somehow comes together in a style reminiscent of Wolfgang Tillmans. It really is an impressive collection - the contrast of the banal and the beautiful, of the erotic with the simple beauties of daily life - make one appreciate the everyday at a deeper level. Eenar has a great eye and his humanity shines though both in the images and the words that accompany them. As a body of work this is poetry.
Thanks for sharing, Mike"
28th August, 2007
"Love your images.So sensual; and also wonderful sociological studies of gorgeous men.Of course I would not be lying if I said that YOU, for me, are the most handsome of all of the images.You have some incredible vision, creative joy and strength.WOW.
i send you warmth and respect and peace. And of course you are deadly handsome and that is incredibly lovely to see." Somehow, you are dashing, brilliant and shining like a star that still burns brightly..."
26th August, 2007
"eenar_6's photos are some of my favorites on flickr. i am especially fond of his portraits. i always have believed a portrait is only as good as the photographer. his subjects are never posed, but relaxed, and beautiful to look at. i hope to meet him on my travels through kerala one day!"
22nd August, 2007
"there is not any site in flickr like yours, dear eenar_6, you share parts of your life with us, your friends, and that's something i must thank you, on the top of that the quality and originality of your pics is excelent, this place is a living documentary of your colorful experiences and the time you take to fulfill it deserve my sincere applause - kisses fom spain"
14th April, 2007
John Fulton says:
"eenar_6 has posted some wonderful shots of sights I'm sure i will never see in person. thank-you eenar_6 for taking me to these places by sharing your experiences through flickr."
16th July, 2006
- Een Ar
- October 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single