date of birth: 30 june, 1962
"all is love...all is love. with love comes understanding. with understanding comes patience. and then time stops. and everything is now."
(quote from "messages from the masters" by dr brian weiss)
please note that none of the images in my photostream may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium(Websites, Blogs or other media ) without my explicit permission © All rights reserved.
MY IMAGES ARE LICENSED @ GETTYIMAGES inc.
some of my photos appear in the excellent MASCULAR MAGAZINE ISSUE 4:
visited 16 states (45.7%)Create your own visited map of India
- Being Gay and 40+ 2,860 photos, 593 members
- There Be A Storm A Brewin! 58,398 photos, 5,467 members
- Give Us Your Best Shot! 304 photos, 504 members
- in explore 361,725 photos, 29,961 members
- Super Sky Shots 3,743 photos, 372 members
- ₪ GARDEN ❀ ᴬᵀᴴᴱᴺᴭᵁᴹ ✿ CENTER ₪ Award 2 3,957 photos, 724 members
- Top 20 Greece 23 photos, 725 members
- Portrait Mastepiece 2,025 photos, 88 members
- Project Weather 440,031 photos, 75,541 members
- ㋡ ON©E ᵒ❶ᵒ ┃Ɲ •⓵• Ɑ ᵒ❶ᵒ LIFETIME ㋡ 350 photos, 497 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 148,467 photos, 5,467 members
- Fooding 69,739 photos, 1,016 members
- Amazing scenery 71,580 photos, 1,835 members
- ₪ HISTORY & MYSTERY Society ₪ Add 1 | Award 3 92,618 photos, 5,849 members
- Mountain Society 8,201 photos, 404 members
- The silk road & Central Asia 7,904 photos, 573 members
- The Silk Road 6,355 photos, 241 members
- Travel and Daily life 37,595 photos, 1,033 members
- walls 29,106 photos, 1,600 members
- Tuesday's Textures 9,995 photos, 604 members
- squareFormat 933,560 photos, 36,084 members
- Low Level Aerial Photography 16,324 photos, 696 members
- Nature Plants & Flowers 24,272 photos, 724 members
- White Flowers Only 48,610 photos, 6,818 members
- Pictures of Men 13,047 photos, 406 members
- Lands of Alexander 3,090 photos, 612 members
- Gay Male Photographers 75,343 photos, 3,704 members
- Details do matter 34,484 photos, 1,570 members
- A photographic food group experience 257 photos, 25 members
- Photographic Impressionism Post 1 / Award 1 61,934 photos, 3,533 members
- travel and social reportage (mods wanted) 61,606 photos, 2,069 members
- Fascinating Faces (Square Format) 547 photos, 278 members
- Universal Art 180,565 photos, 4,544 members
- Image Gallery !!! 275,301 photos, 5,090 members
- Moths of India 4,270 photos, 292 members
- Home&Living 17,730 photos, 1,464 members
- nature and photography 728,903 photos, 44,517 members
- • HINDUISM ॐ हिन्दू धर्म • Comment pls 2,500 photos, 182 members
- Engineering as Art *** WELCOME! OVER 73,000 PICS!! *** 70,800 photos, 3,610 members
- Portrait of India, Laos, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia... 20,006 photos, 817 members
- What flower is this? 7,982 photos, 1,064 members
- Orchid Niche 5,645 photos, 559 members
- Décor architectural *(Post 1 - Comment 1)* 47,764 photos, 814 members
- ｼ▐█ QUADRAT Größe▐█ SQUARE Size▐█ P1-A2 [Mod-Q] 7,507 photos, 1,636 members
- Indian Pattern 2,424 photos, 113 members
- 1001 Dreams – Museum of Erotic Art 4,479 photos, 2,946 members
- ~Stealing Shadows~ - by ADMIN invite - *+18, Cmt 1 9,865 photos, 2,738 members
- Ancient Greek and Roman Art 31,924 photos, 981 members
- ▲WISH YOU WERE HERE▲ 4,286 photos, 422 members
- poesia maschile - virile poetry 9,531 photos, 668 members
over comer says:
"I have looked at all the photos in the stream and I am blown away . The nudes of men and compositions of them is great and uninhibited but then you add the beautiful flowers and people of all his visits you must just say wow
you are a great man"
December 8th, 2014
Dan Zeta Studios says:
"Every photograph Eenar shares with you is a glimpse into a world full of live and human warmth.
Unapologetically human and sincere in his approach to seizing the moment, his storytelling weaves tales that never fail to be close to the heart, quickening the blood and provoking the mind to rouse as the heart beckons emphatically to Eenar's revelations through his passions, experiences, friendships and travels.
His collection is like a warm luscious tea, that is best enjoyed in good company, cozy surroundings and without any hurry.
If you are fortunate and invited, you will never forget journeying with Eenar through his images."
March 5th, 2011
"come si fa a non condividere tutte le foto di eenar!!
non è bello solo lui, ma tutto ciò che vede."
September 5th, 2010
"I just wanna say that no many people made me felt this way with shots.
There's very little Indian community in France, and the most of them are melted with the western cultures. So the Eenar's eye was a discovery for me and my very first sight on Idian (men) people, above the clichés.
Another side, he shots very interesting profiles they touched me. The most of his portraits (his the first) have many contrasts in a same expression, and you can read it like an opened book.
He looks got something of serious and grave, but I guess easily behind it something vulnerable and tender. And more, his pix are a mix of modesty and sensuality, they make it awesome. That's completely fascinating !
Well... I just would say that I really enjoyed his sets ! ^^'
(and the explanations for each picture !!!)
December 24th, 2009
"Many thanks for sharing your photos. Truly amazing sites out there."
November 29th, 2009
Tony Fielding-Raby says:
"What a wonderfully eclectic mix of photographs Een Ar makes available to delight us. It's not simply the amazing variety though, it's also his wryly amusing comments and the high aesthetic quality of his images which constantly impresses me. I am glad I have him as a flickr friend. His photostream enriches my life, for which many thanks xxxx"
November 17th, 2009
"Een Ar's photos are truly amazing. I love the way he inter mixes his travel photos with his erotic photos. He is also a very handsome man. Please keep taking and sharing your photos Een. You definitely have a friend and fan here."
August 10th, 2008
W i l l a r d says:
"Just today I've had a look at your photos again, and again I was deeply moved. As different as they are, they are like many small parts forming an entire circle - the circle of life and what makes it so important to us: longing, loss, sadness and joy. As well as colors, impressions, sensations and all the people we loved and still love. You give away a lot in your photos, you share as most as you can: yourself. This is very rare, and this is what I would like to thank you for, Eenar. Enjoy your life as much as you can, that's the best way to appreciate it, with all its beauty and failures.
Namaste from Austria, Willard"
April 13th, 2008
Maik Armstrong says:
"Eenar has one of the most diverse photostreams here on fickr that somehow comes together in a style reminiscent of Wolfgang Tillmans. It really is an impressive collection - the contrast of the banal and the beautiful, of the erotic with the simple beauties of daily life - make one appreciate the everyday at a deeper level. Eenar has a great eye and his humanity shines though both in the images and the words that accompany them. As a body of work this is poetry.
Thanks for sharing, Mike"
August 28th, 2007
"Love your images.So sensual; and also wonderful sociological studies of gorgeous men.Of course I would not be lying if I said that YOU, for me, are the most handsome of all of the images.You have some incredible vision, creative joy and strength.WOW.
i send you warmth and respect and peace. And of course you are deadly handsome and that is incredibly lovely to see." Somehow, you are dashing, brilliant and shining like a star that still burns brightly..."
August 26th, 2007
"eenar_6's photos are some of my favorites on flickr. i am especially fond of his portraits. i always have believed a portrait is only as good as the photographer. his subjects are never posed, but relaxed, and beautiful to look at. i hope to meet him on my travels through kerala one day!"
August 22nd, 2007
"there is not any site in flickr like yours, dear eenar_6, you share parts of your life with us, your friends, and that's something i must thank you, on the top of that the quality and originality of your pics is excelent, this place is a living documentary of your colorful experiences and the time you take to fulfill it deserve my sincere applause - kisses fom spain"
April 14th, 2007
John Fulton says:
"eenar_6 has posted some wonderful shots of sights I'm sure i will never see in person. thank-you eenar_6 for taking me to these places by sharing your experiences through flickr."
July 16th, 2006
- Een Ar
- October 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single