date of birth: 30 june, 1962
"all is love...all is love. with love comes understanding. with understanding comes patience. and then time stops. and everything is now."
(quote from "messages from the masters" by dr brian weiss)
please note that none of the images in my photostream may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium(Websites, Blogs or other media ) without my explicit permission © All rights reserved.
MY IMAGES ARE LICENSED @ GETTYIMAGES inc.
some of my photos appear in the excellent MASCULAR MAGAZINE ISSUE 4:
visited 16 states (45.7%)Create your own visited map of India
Photos of eenar_6 (1)
- Macedonia e Minestrone 2,120 photos, 586 members
- MONOCHROME AWARD - (p1~a2)Viva Barry our winner! 377,893 photos, 15,061 members
- Dogs! 142,819 photos, 8,336 members
- INDO INDIAN RELICS 9,375 photos, 863 members
- MONUMENT 41,131 photos, 2,399 members
- Tree and wood of friends/ Baum und Holz Freunde 930 photos, 51 members
- World travelers (TripShake) 7,829 photos, 237 members
- Being Gay and 40+ 3,579 photos, 797 members
- There Be A Storm A Brewin! 73,089 photos, 6,454 members
- Give Us Your Best Shot! 379 photos, 571 members
- in explore 653,380 photos, 58,625 members
- Super Sky Shots 8,013 photos, 417 members
- ₪ GARDEN ❀ ᴬᵀᴴᴱᴺᴭᵁᴹ ✿ CENTER ₪ Award 2 11,261 photos, 851 members
- Top 20 Greece 20 photos, 755 members
- Portrait Mastepiece 1,950 photos, 83 members
- Project Weather 644,292 photos, 93,832 members
- ㋡ ON©E ᵒ❶ᵒ ┃Ɲ •⓵• Ɑ ᵒ❶ᵒ LIFETIME ㋡ 832 photos, 1,236 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 167,435 photos, 5,727 members
- Fooding 75,744 photos, 1,117 members
- Amazing scenery 147,952 photos, 3,021 members
- ₪ HISTORY & MYSTERY Society ₪ Add 1 | Award 3 111,095 photos, 6,133 members
- Mountain Society 7,502 photos, 533 members
- The silk road & Central Asia 8,821 photos, 636 members
- The Silk Road 7,145 photos, 290 members
- Travel and Daily Life 52,100 photos, 1,285 members
- walls 34,405 photos, 1,977 members
- squareFormat 979,809 photos, 40,237 members
- Low Level Aerial Photography 22,206 photos, 799 members
- Nature Plants & Flowers 29,227 photos, 812 members
- White Flowers Only 53,735 photos, 7,076 members
- Pictures of Men 19,973 photos, 540 members
- Lands of Alexander 3,280 photos, 617 members
- Gay Male Photographers 90,086 photos, 3,997 members
- Details do matter 41,275 photos, 1,709 members
- A photographic food group experience 258 photos, 25 members
- Photographic Impressionism Post 1 / Award 1 65,969 photos, 3,723 members
- travel and social reportage 54,457 photos, 2,181 members
- Fascinating Faces (Square Format) 539 photos, 274 members
- Universal Art 376,454 photos, 7,137 members
- Image Gallery !!! 448,065 photos, 7,181 members
- Moths of India 4,582 photos, 333 members
- Home&Living 20,955 photos, 1,566 members
- nature and photography 1,291,652 photos, 62,540 members
- • HINDUISM ॐ हिन्दू धर्म • Comment pls 4,016 photos, 221 members
- Engineering as Art 91,510 photos, 4,307 members
- Portrait of India, Laos, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia... 25,629 photos, 927 members
- What flower is this? 8,440 photos, 1,075 members
- Orchid Niche 7,082 photos, 637 members
- Décor architectural *(Post 1 - Comment 1)* 53,962 photos, 816 members
- ｼ▐█ QUADRAT Größe▐█ SQUARE Size▐█ P1-A2 [Mod-Q] 8,536 photos, 1,591 members
over comer says:
"I have looked at all the photos in the stream and I am blown away . The nudes of men and compositions of them is great and uninhibited but then you add the beautiful flowers and people of all his visits you must just say wow
you are a great man"
December 8th, 2014
Dan Zeta Studios says:
"Every photograph Eenar shares with you is a glimpse into a world full of live and human warmth.
Unapologetically human and sincere in his approach to seizing the moment, his storytelling weaves tales that never fail to be close to the heart, quickening the blood and provoking the mind to rouse as the heart beckons emphatically to Eenar's revelations through his passions, experiences, friendships and travels.
His collection is like a warm luscious tea, that is best enjoyed in good company, cozy surroundings and without any hurry.
If you are fortunate and invited, you will never forget journeying with Eenar through his images."
March 5th, 2011
"come si fa a non condividere tutte le foto di eenar!!
non è bello solo lui, ma tutto ciò che vede."
September 5th, 2010
"I just wanna say that no many people made me felt this way with shots.
There's very little Indian community in France, and the most of them are melted with the western cultures. So the Eenar's eye was a discovery for me and my very first sight on Idian (men) people, above the clichés.
Another side, he shots very interesting profiles they touched me. The most of his portraits (his the first) have many contrasts in a same expression, and you can read it like an opened book.
He looks got something of serious and grave, but I guess easily behind it something vulnerable and tender. And more, his pix are a mix of modesty and sensuality, they make it awesome. That's completely fascinating !
Well... I just would say that I really enjoyed his sets ! ^^'
(and the explanations for each picture !!!)
December 24th, 2009
"Many thanks for sharing your photos. Truly amazing sites out there."
November 29th, 2009
Tony Fielding-Raby says:
"What a wonderfully eclectic mix of photographs Een Ar makes available to delight us. It's not simply the amazing variety though, it's also his wryly amusing comments and the high aesthetic quality of his images which constantly impresses me. I am glad I have him as a flickr friend. His photostream enriches my life, for which many thanks xxxx"
November 17th, 2009
"Een Ar's photos are truly amazing. I love the way he inter mixes his travel photos with his erotic photos. He is also a very handsome man. Please keep taking and sharing your photos Een. You definitely have a friend and fan here."
August 10th, 2008
W i l l a r d says:
"Just today I've had a look at your photos again, and again I was deeply moved. As different as they are, they are like many small parts forming an entire circle - the circle of life and what makes it so important to us: longing, loss, sadness and joy. As well as colors, impressions, sensations and all the people we loved and still love. You give away a lot in your photos, you share as most as you can: yourself. This is very rare, and this is what I would like to thank you for, Eenar. Enjoy your life as much as you can, that's the best way to appreciate it, with all its beauty and failures.
Namaste from Austria, Willard"
April 13th, 2008
Maik Armstrong says:
"Eenar has one of the most diverse photostreams here on fickr that somehow comes together in a style reminiscent of Wolfgang Tillmans. It really is an impressive collection - the contrast of the banal and the beautiful, of the erotic with the simple beauties of daily life - make one appreciate the everyday at a deeper level. Eenar has a great eye and his humanity shines though both in the images and the words that accompany them. As a body of work this is poetry.
Thanks for sharing, Mike"
August 28th, 2007
"Love your images.So sensual; and also wonderful sociological studies of gorgeous men.Of course I would not be lying if I said that YOU, for me, are the most handsome of all of the images.You have some incredible vision, creative joy and strength.WOW.
i send you warmth and respect and peace. And of course you are deadly handsome and that is incredibly lovely to see." Somehow, you are dashing, brilliant and shining like a star that still burns brightly..."
August 26th, 2007
"eenar_6's photos are some of my favorites on flickr. i am especially fond of his portraits. i always have believed a portrait is only as good as the photographer. his subjects are never posed, but relaxed, and beautiful to look at. i hope to meet him on my travels through kerala one day!"
August 22nd, 2007
"there is not any site in flickr like yours, dear eenar_6, you share parts of your life with us, your friends, and that's something i must thank you, on the top of that the quality and originality of your pics is excelent, this place is a living documentary of your colorful experiences and the time you take to fulfill it deserve my sincere applause - kisses fom spain"
April 14th, 2007
John Fulton says:
"eenar_6 has posted some wonderful shots of sights I'm sure i will never see in person. thank-you eenar_6 for taking me to these places by sharing your experiences through flickr."
July 16th, 2006
- Een Ar
- October 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single