Hi! Thank you for visiting :).
I'd like to thank the amazing and generous Tony Eccles for my pro account. If there's such a thing as Flickr Santa, that would be him.
Photos of ~A.n.a~ (4)
- Rolleicord 31,925 photos, 2,833 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 303,615 photos, 9,908 members
- 50mm f/1.4 Shooters 319,260 photos, 12,162 members
- Vintage & Retro 124,465 photos, 7,827 members
- New York City Landmarks & Icons 119,552 photos, 8,820 members
- New York City 837,185 photos, 58,766 members
- Melbourne - One City, Many Photos 30,388 photos, 1,061 members
- ~ Bokeh "ぼ け" through a Canon 17,762 photos, 1,155 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II & Mark III Users 457,566 photos, 9,915 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Mark III & Mark IV Group 960,583 photos, 28,235 members
- Canon 5D MkII 212,830 photos, 5,024 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,899,337 photos, 190,052 members
- Bokeh Wednesdays (anybody can join) 23,052 photos, 1,996 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,462,340 photos, 183,764 members
- CNET Australia's Exposure 5,950 photos, 251 members
- (MY BEST SHOTS)P1-C3 2,601 photos, 208 members
- Paris B&W (rules apply) 81,784 photos, 10,908 members
- Details de PARIS 53,338 photos, 2,118 members
- Paris 444,339 photos, 49,850 members
- Seascapes and Seashorelines 809,569 photos, 35,728 members
- Sculpture by the Sea 10,543 photos, 574 members
- smoke 1,945 photos, 313 members
- Smoke, Water & Ink art 3,195 photos, 468 members
- Creative 365 Self Portrait Ideas 3,831 photos, 590 members
- Smoke Art 15,566 photos, 4,352 members
- smoke art photography 4,872 photos, 964 members
- the fleeting beauty of smoke 4,884 photos, 918 members
- Japanese Figures and Models 93,214 photos, 3,840 members
- ❤ Danbo Love ❤ 37,470 photos, 4,972 members
- Snortypeople 379 photos, 98 members
- Australian Night Images 13,981 photos, 664 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,256 photos, 7,432 members
- Nikkor 12-24mm f/4 17,841 photos, 1,525 members
- Australian Landscape Photography 117,803 photos, 3,398 members
- Landscapes of Australia (Natural Inland) 52,370 photos, 3,803 members
- Australian Images 323,865 photos, 3,555 members
- HDR View 1,224 photos, 206 members
- Cookie Splash 1,462 photos, 982 members
- Australian Photographers!!!! 531,216 photos, 8,967 members
- Sydney, Australia 38,361 photos, 4,859 members
- Lense Flares and cool light stuff 31,378 photos, 2,971 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,771 photos, 1,214 members
- Ms. Cheeky's Workshop 348 photos, 352 members
- Clichés are fun 968 photos, 250 members
- Exposure Party Sunday 17,515 photos, 2,935 members
- Flickr Australia 552,887 photos, 8,281 members
- Sydney 53,224 photos, 3,960 members
- My Australia 256,425 photos, 4,063 members
- Wonderchild 7,610 photos, 940 members
- National Geographic Group 945,360 photos, 29,687 members
Danijel Sivinjski says:
"She has brilliant vision for focus in her macro (and other ...) shots. Creative, simple, nice & lovely are words that best describe her work (and her too). Just continue so. Greetings from your Croatian friend."
May 3rd, 2010
Cynosure Photography !! says:
"Such an amazing Woman :D
Her heart warming comments mean so very much to me. She speaks her mind about what she sees and thinks. Such a lovely person to know !!
Her photography is just outstanding every piece I view just makes me say Wow, she captures from the heart.
Her work inspires.
I am always waiting in anticipation for another upload to see what she has created :D
I'm Just in shock that I have not yet written a testimonial for her.
Thank you Ana for everything :) Your comments are so greatly appreciated.
Keep going with photography :) We miss you when you are not around :)
September 20th, 2009
"There are people who see things for what they are…
and then there’s Ana,
an individual who is able to view simple things around her with an acute awareness for details.
For someone who has held the camera for less than six months, Ana is so, very verrryyy naturally gifted. I always believe that composition is innate and cannot be reproduced in processing -her photos personify that concept. They are colorful and fresh; creative and inventive; yummy and beautiful.
If you have ever received a comment from her, you can tell that she’s a genuinely kind person. It isn't a you comment me - I comment you thing. Ana takes the time to get to know the person behind the lens. To this a big KUDOS to her! Her heart exemplifies what this community is all about – caring and sharing.
With her busy school schedule, she has found time for the rest of us. I can only image the endless possibilities of her talent when she finishes her thesis! This girl has only begun... I’m glad to hop on aboard for the ride to witness her potentials!
I am so fortunate to find my way into her stream and extremely lucky to have a true flickr friend like Ana. She gives us hope and an inspiration to all with each click of the shutter ;-)"
May 24th, 2009
"Hi Ana! :D *takes place at the podium*
It's amazing how Ana, who only got into photography last christmas, immediately caught the eyes of other photographers with her insanely beautiful shots! I love the simplicity of her photos and really appreciate her composition skills, guiding my eyes to her subject without distractions.
Ana's post processing skills aren't behind either! She does wonderful things and makes a great picture into something even better! I'm genuinely jealous of how fast she learns and how talented she is :)
*pssst* can I mention how beautiful you and your Self-Portraits are? No? awww!
You amaze me. I'm glad I found your photos and I'm glad I've made such a nice friend :)
I wish you all the best and I hope you carry on shooting and sharing your art with us.
I just hate how you tease us with cupcakes, chocolate and other yummy things all the time! Have mercy! :P"
May 17th, 2009
Cyril Bernard Durafour says:
"Extremely talented, creative, so joyful and kind: these adjectives really describe you..."
May 16th, 2009
amusing cover says:
"Anajst has such a beautiful style to her work, it is soft and lovely.
I really enjoy coming to her photostream and seeing all of her new work. Your photo's are absolutely stunning.
Keep up the good work!
-Nicole : )"
May 9th, 2009
rita | v says:
"I love Anajst's photos. Even though she's only been shooting for less than a year, she's already cranking out one masterpiece after the next. Her use of color and dof makes every shot magical in its own way. And I love having her as a contact too- her kind words are always so nice to receive :) Keep going Anajst, you're just beginning and I can't wait to see where your talent and your camera take you!
< 3 Ree"
May 9th, 2009
"Ana and I started out in photography at the same time and with the same camera, but she has far outstripped me. What I admire so much about her is the meticulous way she composes perfect shot after perfect shot, apparently never putting a foot wrong. She seems to have found her 'voice' so quickly. Her photographs are mesmerising in their simplicty. Subtle use of colour and selecitve focus are trademarks. Ana's pictures are characterised by their ethereal beauty. Whether photographing a cup of coffee or a lone daisy, she uses her camera to create works of art. She is also incredibly generous in her praise and support of other photographers. All in all, Ana is what Flickr should be about. I count myself lucky to have been one of her first contacts."
May 9th, 2009
katiε! ღ says:
"Anajst's work is so lovely and creative. I love seeing her soft tones and elegant style. Definitely cannot wait to see more from her : ) I know she is capable of beautiful things!
January 17th, 2009
- January 2009
- I am: