"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 16,194 photos, 1,258 members
- Win an awesome SLR 710 photos, 2,498 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 93 members
- Flock Fotos 38 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 610 photos, 121 members
- View From Sirius 1 photo, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,552 photos, 60 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,565 photos, 194 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,160 photos, 297 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,823 photos, 92 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,547 photos, 1,474 members
- Shout Out Social 94 photos, 52 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 42,938 photos, 3,741 members
- The Culture Show 405 photos, 138 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,190 photos, 112 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 250 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 88,956 photos, 6,252 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 107,333 photos, 8,245 members
- Learn Digital Photography 506 photos, 71 members
- Scotland's Water 16,109 photos, 370 members
- Scotland Black and White 34,217 photos, 1,725 members
- Streets of Scotland 20,833 photos, 975 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 84,244 photos, 6,163 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 19,179 photos, 1,664 members
- Scotland 602,472 photos, 18,850 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko