"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 15,666 photos, 1,261 members
- Win an awesome SLR 715 photos, 2,511 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 94 members
- Flock Fotos 38 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 610 photos, 123 members
- View From Sirius 1 photo, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,544 photos, 60 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,507 photos, 190 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,160 photos, 299 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,821 photos, 93 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,551 photos, 1,480 members
- Shout Out Social 94 photos, 53 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 42,751 photos, 3,761 members
- The Culture Show 405 photos, 141 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,193 photos, 113 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 250 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 88,606 photos, 6,298 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 107,214 photos, 8,222 members
- Learn Digital Photography 507 photos, 70 members
- Scotland's Water 15,618 photos, 366 members
- Scotland Black and White 33,444 photos, 1,723 members
- Streets of Scotland 20,195 photos, 977 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 88,493 photos, 6,321 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 18,659 photos, 1,659 members
- Scotland 586,202 photos, 18,708 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko