"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 14,354 photos, 1,252 members
- Win an awesome SLR 723 photos, 2,534 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 96 members
- Flock Fotos 38 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 610 photos, 127 members
- View From Sirius 1 photo, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,331 photos, 58 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,320 photos, 179 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,170 photos, 301 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,868 photos, 93 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,551 photos, 1,479 members
- Shout Out Social 80 photos, 52 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 38,570 photos, 3,769 members
- The Culture Show 419 photos, 145 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,202 photos, 115 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 261 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 79,077 photos, 6,276 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 98,419 photos, 8,075 members
- Learn Digital Photography 506 photos, 69 members
- Scotland's Water 13,052 photos, 326 members
- Scotland Black and White 31,540 photos, 1,673 members
- Streets of Scotland 18,040 photos, 943 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 133,238 photos, 7,007 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 16,654 photos, 1,596 members
- Scotland 525,496 photos, 17,687 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko