"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 12,551 photos, 1,225 members
- Win an awesome SLR 723 photos, 2,541 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 98 members
- Flock Fotos 38 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 610 photos, 127 members
- View From Sirius 1 photo, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,288 photos, 57 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,214 photos, 174 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,171 photos, 302 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,858 photos, 91 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,558 photos, 1,488 members
- Shout Out Social 80 photos, 54 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 36,728 photos, 3,782 members
- The Culture Show 423 photos, 146 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,203 photos, 117 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 259 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 72,859 photos, 6,232 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 94,203 photos, 8,014 members
- Learn Digital Photography 365 photos, 69 members
- Scotland's Water 11,148 photos, 294 members
- Scotland Black and White 29,148 photos, 1,599 members
- Streets of Scotland 16,503 photos, 921 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 133,886 photos, 6,644 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 15,981 photos, 1,537 members
- Scotland 491,198 photos, 16,989 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko