"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 14,574 photos, 1,257 members
- Win an awesome SLR 723 photos, 2,535 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 95 members
- Flock Fotos 38 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 610 photos, 126 members
- View From Sirius 1 photo, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,331 photos, 58 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,327 photos, 180 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,166 photos, 301 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,868 photos, 93 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,551 photos, 1,481 members
- Shout Out Social 80 photos, 52 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 38,890 photos, 3,771 members
- The Culture Show 419 photos, 145 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,201 photos, 115 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 260 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 80,163 photos, 6,284 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 98,928 photos, 8,081 members
- Learn Digital Photography 511 photos, 69 members
- Scotland's Water 13,274 photos, 328 members
- Scotland Black and White 31,649 photos, 1,674 members
- Streets of Scotland 18,265 photos, 945 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 119,856 photos, 6,860 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 16,920 photos, 1,600 members
- Scotland 530,734 photos, 17,774 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko