"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 11,108 photos, 1,180 members
- Win an awesome SLR 727 photos, 2,544 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 98 members
- Flock Fotos 38 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 593 photos, 127 members
- View From Sirius 6 photos, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,287 photos, 57 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,156 photos, 171 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,171 photos, 302 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,859 photos, 91 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,558 photos, 1,486 members
- Shout Out Social 80 photos, 54 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 35,913 photos, 3,790 members
- The Culture Show 429 photos, 146 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,194 photos, 117 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 247 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 70,491 photos, 6,209 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 92,126 photos, 7,899 members
- Learn Digital Photography 366 photos, 67 members
- Scotland's Water 10,240 photos, 281 members
- Scotland Black and White 28,220 photos, 1,568 members
- Streets of Scotland 16,666 photos, 917 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 127,165 photos, 6,443 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 15,663 photos, 1,504 members
- Scotland 476,036 photos, 16,646 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko