"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 11,963 photos, 1,202 members
- Win an awesome SLR 725 photos, 2,544 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 98 members
- Flock Fotos 38 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 601 photos, 127 members
- View From Sirius 6 photos, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,287 photos, 57 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,256 photos, 174 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,171 photos, 302 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,859 photos, 91 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,554 photos, 1,487 members
- Shout Out Social 80 photos, 54 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 36,262 photos, 3,785 members
- The Culture Show 429 photos, 146 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,207 photos, 117 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 260 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 71,480 photos, 6,218 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 93,085 photos, 7,971 members
- Learn Digital Photography 367 photos, 68 members
- Scotland's Water 10,629 photos, 289 members
- Scotland Black and White 28,564 photos, 1,577 members
- Streets of Scotland 16,464 photos, 918 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 130,715 photos, 6,559 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 15,816 photos, 1,519 members
- Scotland 482,890 photos, 16,808 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko