"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 10,576 photos, 1,151 members
- Win an awesome SLR 728 photos, 2,547 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 99 members
- Flock Fotos 39 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 573 photos, 127 members
- View From Sirius 6 photos, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,287 photos, 57 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,125 photos, 170 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,171 photos, 303 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,869 photos, 91 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,559 photos, 1,485 members
- Shout Out Social 80 photos, 55 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 35,408 photos, 3,792 members
- The Culture Show 430 photos, 146 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,269 photos, 119 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 205 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 68,561 photos, 6,180 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 90,507 photos, 7,884 members
- Learn Digital Photography 331 photos, 66 members
- Scotland's Water 9,462 photos, 271 members
- Scotland Black and White 27,029 photos, 1,515 members
- Streets of Scotland 16,011 photos, 907 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 120,927 photos, 6,235 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 15,307 photos, 1,468 members
- Scotland 461,110 photos, 16,241 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko