"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 14,810 photos, 1,257 members
- Win an awesome SLR 722 photos, 2,534 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 95 members
- Flock Fotos 38 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 610 photos, 126 members
- View From Sirius 1 photo, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,333 photos, 58 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,341 photos, 181 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,160 photos, 300 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,868 photos, 93 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,552 photos, 1,481 members
- Shout Out Social 83 photos, 53 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 39,341 photos, 3,767 members
- The Culture Show 419 photos, 144 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,202 photos, 115 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 260 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 81,266 photos, 6,289 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 99,738 photos, 8,088 members
- Learn Digital Photography 510 photos, 69 members
- Scotland's Water 13,441 photos, 334 members
- Scotland Black and White 31,867 photos, 1,678 members
- Streets of Scotland 18,463 photos, 945 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 108,771 photos, 6,713 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 17,128 photos, 1,603 members
- Scotland 535,833 photos, 17,874 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko