"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 13,916 photos, 1,246 members
- Win an awesome SLR 723 photos, 2,536 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 96 members
- Flock Fotos 38 photos, 53 members
- roots of she 611 photos, 127 members
- View From Sirius 1 photo, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,318 photos, 58 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 2,217 photos, 177 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,170 photos, 302 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,861 photos, 93 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,551 photos, 1,484 members
- Shout Out Social 80 photos, 52 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 37,844 photos, 3,774 members
- The Culture Show 423 photos, 145 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,199 photos, 116 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 260 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 76,876 photos, 6,259 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 97,143 photos, 8,063 members
- Learn Digital Photography 460 photos, 69 members
- Scotland's Water 12,390 photos, 316 members
- Scotland Black and White 30,741 photos, 1,664 members
- Streets of Scotland 17,437 photos, 935 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 144,000 photos, 6,964 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 16,485 photos, 1,571 members
- Scotland 515,093 photos, 17,440 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
May 23rd, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko