Mainly, I use a Nikon D50, a Zenit 11 and a Nikon F70. I've just started to play with a Holga
I'm very fond indeed of the Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim.
Otherwise, I've got a Lubitel 166B with which I've not had good results, and also a Zenit 12XP, but I haven't developed anything from that, yet.
I wish I took more pictures of people, but I mostly seem to wind up taking pictures of buildings. I'm very keen on double-exposure collaborations with other people.
You'll also see pictures of my cats sometimes, because I am soppy like that.
Most, but not all, of my pictures are licensed under Creative Commons licence (attribution, no commercial, share-alike). Those that aren't CC licensed will usually be of people,and that is because I don't necessarily know the wishes of the subjects.
- Cannon Hill parkrun 14,292 photos, 275 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G 33,970 photos, 5,488 members
- PARKS AND GARDENS WOODS 54,944 photos, 2,026 members
- Nikon D610 FX - Full Frame 34,478 photos, 1,478 members
- Nikon D610 - Official 88,799 photos, 2,857 members
- Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham 187 photos, 14 members
- NIKON D5100 - Official group. 148,711 photos, 5,436 members
- Birmingham Nature Centre 226 photos, 25 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 409,686 photos, 17,275 members
- ArtsFest UK 408 photos, 46 members
- Instagram 149,711 photos, 8,351 members
- Instagram UK 13,081 photos, 745 members
- Acting Out Birmingham 42 photos, 1 member
- I Am Birmingham 2,450 photos, 90 members
- Bekonscot Model Village 1,875 photos, 172 members
- Sutton Park 2,348 photos, 164 members
- Birmingham Green Spaces 1,283 photos, 47 members
- Auricula Addiction 561 photos, 120 members
- The Bluebells Photo Group 9,240 photos, 1,697 members
- Winterbourne through the Seasons 426 photos, 27 members
- 'boo-alikes 170 photos, 29 members
- Birmingham Pride 1,504 photos, 44 members
- Favourite Birmingham buildings 435 photos, 70 members
- Helleborus 2,492 photos, 372 members
- cycads 3,130 photos, 157 members
- THE JOHN MADIN GROUP 719 photos, 43 members
- It's digital Jim, but not as we know it 1,994 photos, 113 members
- Best Camera iPhone Pics 13,306 photos, 682 members
- Here comes everybody 6,840 photos, 303 members
- Flora of the British Isles: A Photographic Guide 31,082 photos, 654 members
- British Wild Flowers 24,052 photos, 2,002 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 58,734 photos, 5,895 members
- By Accident 3,107 photos, 1,510 members
- iPhone ToyCamera 33,791 photos, 2,618 members
- Ullapool, Lochbroom and Coigach 4,989 photos, 405 members
- Lunatic 23 photos, 12 members
- Keep The Analog Alive 115,505 photos, 1,957 members
- un-plugged world 442 photos, 240 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 74,591 photos, 4,305 members
- i ♥ Savvo 9 photos, 7 members
- Lubitel 166+ 6,588 photos, 1,221 members
- Scotland in Picture 312,676 photos, 7,278 members
- National Botanic Garden of Wales 4,353 photos, 244 members
- PEOPLE CALLED KEVIN 81 photos, 23 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,983 photos, 314 members
- Ross-shire 12,108 photos, 359 members
- Self Sufficientish 992 photos, 85 members
- Cute Kittens 49,351 photos, 5,862 members
- Crushed drink cans and bottle tops 112 photos, 58 members
- Space Elevator 1,464 photos, 100 members
"Magick, duotone necromancy, with that Zenit 11. Those tones are sublime."
January 2nd, 2007
Aoife city womanchile says:
"Would you like to have your mind blown in visual ecstasy? If so, you need to check out Amortize's photo collection.
You'll see things you've never seen before, and things of the mundane rendered fantstic.
He seriously makes the world better with this pictures. No hyperbole there, this is fo real."
August 4th, 2005
"Is he really charlie from the chocolate factory? Or an exotic flower detective in disguise ... I don't know. But I love his orchids."
May 20th, 2005
- March 2005
- I am:
- Software engineer