Mainly, I use a Nikon D50, a Zenit 11 and a Nikon F70. I've just started to play with a Holga
I'm very fond indeed of the Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim.
Otherwise, I've got a Lubitel 166B with which I've not had good results, and also a Zenit 12XP, but I haven't developed anything from that, yet.
I wish I took more pictures of people, but I mostly seem to wind up taking pictures of buildings. I'm very keen on double-exposure collaborations with other people.
You'll also see pictures of my cats sometimes, because I am soppy like that.
Most, but not all, of my pictures are licensed under Creative Commons licence (attribution, no commercial, share-alike). Those that aren't CC licensed will usually be of people,and that is because I don't necessarily know the wishes of the subjects.
- Cannon Hill parkrun 16,974 photos, 372 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G 40,256 photos, 6,305 members
- PARKS GARDENS AND WOODS 85,248 photos, 2,601 members
- Nikon D610 FX - Full Frame 49,182 photos, 1,767 members
- Nikon D610 - Official 121,547 photos, 3,212 members
- Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham 278 photos, 16 members
- NIKON D5100 - Official group. 157,652 photos, 5,642 members
- Birmingham Nature Centre 233 photos, 25 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 419,446 photos, 17,200 members
- ArtsFest UK 408 photos, 45 members
- Instagram 152,182 photos, 8,204 members
- Instagram UK 13,574 photos, 742 members
- Acting Out Birmingham 42 photos, 1 member
- I Am Birmingham 2,671 photos, 94 members
- Bekonscot Model Village 1,840 photos, 171 members
- Sutton Park 2,448 photos, 169 members
- Birmingham Green Spaces 1,515 photos, 49 members
- Auricula Addiction 560 photos, 117 members
- The Bluebells Photo Group 10,500 photos, 1,842 members
- Winterbourne through the Seasons 373 photos, 29 members
- 'boo-alikes 170 photos, 29 members
- Birmingham Pride 1,678 photos, 48 members
- Favourite Birmingham buildings 435 photos, 69 members
- Helleborus 2,700 photos, 387 members
- cycads 3,180 photos, 160 members
- John Madin, Architect 759 photos, 49 members
- It's digital Jim, but not as we know it 3,042 photos, 129 members
- Best Camera iPhone Pics 15,144 photos, 670 members
- Here comes everybody 7,412 photos, 300 members
- Flora of the British Isles: A Photographic Guide 34,790 photos, 713 members
- British Wild Flowers 24,060 photos, 1,995 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 68,015 photos, 6,415 members
- By Accident 3,042 photos, 1,484 members
- iPhone ToyCamera 33,225 photos, 2,574 members
- Ullapool, Lochbroom and Coigach 5,216 photos, 415 members
- Lunatic 23 photos, 12 members
- Keep The Analog Alive 129,403 photos, 2,136 members
- un-plugged world 442 photos, 240 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 76,144 photos, 4,275 members
- i ♥ Savvo 9 photos, 7 members
- Lubitel 166+ 7,296 photos, 1,280 members
- Scotland in Picture 366,041 photos, 8,219 members
- National Botanic Garden of Wales 4,518 photos, 260 members
- PEOPLE CALLED KEVIN 81 photos, 23 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,998 photos, 323 members
- Ross-shire 12,816 photos, 367 members
- Self Sufficientish 992 photos, 83 members
- Cute Kittens 49,455 photos, 5,924 members
- Crushed drink cans and bottle tops 136 photos, 68 members
- Space Elevator 1,464 photos, 99 members
"Magick, duotone necromancy, with that Zenit 11. Those tones are sublime."
January 2nd, 2007
Aoife city womanchile says:
"Would you like to have your mind blown in visual ecstasy? If so, you need to check out Amortize's photo collection.
You'll see things you've never seen before, and things of the mundane rendered fantstic.
He seriously makes the world better with this pictures. No hyperbole there, this is fo real."
August 4th, 2005
"Is he really charlie from the chocolate factory? Or an exotic flower detective in disguise ... I don't know. But I love his orchids."
May 20th, 2005
- March 2005
- I am:
- Software engineer