Mainly, I use a Nikon D50, a Zenit 11 and a Nikon F70. I've just started to play with a Holga
I'm very fond indeed of the Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim.
Otherwise, I've got a Lubitel 166B with which I've not had good results, and also a Zenit 12XP, but I haven't developed anything from that, yet.
I wish I took more pictures of people, but I mostly seem to wind up taking pictures of buildings. I'm very keen on double-exposure collaborations with other people.
You'll also see pictures of my cats sometimes, because I am soppy like that.
Most, but not all, of my pictures are licensed under Creative Commons licence (attribution, no commercial, share-alike). Those that aren't CC licensed will usually be of people,and that is because I don't necessarily know the wishes of the subjects.
- Cannon Hill parkrun 12,086 photos, 232 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G 29,658 photos, 4,941 members
- PARKS AND GARDENS WOODS 46,192 photos, 1,977 members
- Nikon D610 FX - Full Frame 25,712 photos, 1,254 members
- Nikon D610 - Official 70,288 photos, 2,540 members
- Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham 170 photos, 12 members
- NIKON D5100 - Official group. 139,309 photos, 5,261 members
- Birmingham Nature Centre 222 photos, 24 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 399,136 photos, 17,246 members
- ArtsFest UK 408 photos, 46 members
- Instagram 147,899 photos, 8,360 members
- Instagram UK 12,870 photos, 744 members
- Acting Out Birmingham 42 photos, 1 member
- I Am Birmingham 2,324 photos, 86 members
- Bekonscot Model Village 1,877 photos, 175 members
- Sutton Park 2,251 photos, 158 members
- Birmingham Green Spaces 1,198 photos, 44 members
- Auricula Addiction 563 photos, 120 members
- The Bluebells Photo Group 9,138 photos, 1,692 members
- Winterbourne through the Seasons 556 photos, 27 members
- 'boo-alikes 166 photos, 27 members
- Birmingham Pride 1,503 photos, 45 members
- Favourite Birmingham buildings 436 photos, 69 members
- Helleborus 2,446 photos, 364 members
- cycads 3,109 photos, 153 members
- THE JOHN MADIN GROUP 601 photos, 41 members
- It's digital Jim, but not as we know it 1,197 photos, 109 members
- Best Camera iPhone Pics 13,408 photos, 680 members
- Here comes everybody 6,381 photos, 303 members
- Flora of the British Isles: A Photographic Guide 29,855 photos, 640 members
- British Wild Flowers 23,990 photos, 2,012 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 53,449 photos, 5,505 members
- By Accident 3,138 photos, 1,512 members
- iPhone ToyCamera 34,159 photos, 2,636 members
- Ullapool, Lochbroom and Coigach 5,067 photos, 402 members
- Lunatic 23 photos, 13 members
- Keep The Analog Alive 100,680 photos, 1,816 members
- un-plugged world 442 photos, 241 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 73,914 photos, 4,306 members
- i ♥ Savvo 9 photos, 8 members
- Lubitel 166+ 6,300 photos, 1,174 members
- Scotland in Picture 282,653 photos, 6,756 members
- National Botanic Garden of Wales 4,166 photos, 234 members
- PEOPLE CALLED KEVIN 81 photos, 23 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,888 photos, 310 members
- Ross-shire 11,693 photos, 352 members
- Self Sufficientish 991 photos, 85 members
- Cute Kittens 48,680 photos, 5,797 members
- Crushed drink cans and bottle tops 112 photos, 59 members
- Space Elevator 1,465 photos, 99 members
"Magick, duotone necromancy, with that Zenit 11. Those tones are sublime."
January 2nd, 2007
Aoife city womanchile says:
"Would you like to have your mind blown in visual ecstasy? If so, you need to check out Amortize's photo collection.
You'll see things you've never seen before, and things of the mundane rendered fantstic.
He seriously makes the world better with this pictures. No hyperbole there, this is fo real."
August 4th, 2005
"Is he really charlie from the chocolate factory? Or an exotic flower detective in disguise ... I don't know. But I love his orchids."
May 20th, 2005
- March 2005
- I am:
- Software engineer