Mainly, I use a Nikon D50, a Zenit 11 and a Nikon F70. I've just started to play with a Holga
I'm very fond indeed of the Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim.
Otherwise, I've got a Lubitel 166B with which I've not had good results, and also a Zenit 12XP, but I haven't developed anything from that, yet.
I wish I took more pictures of people, but I mostly seem to wind up taking pictures of buildings. I'm very keen on double-exposure collaborations with other people.
You'll also see pictures of my cats sometimes, because I am soppy like that.
Most, but not all, of my pictures are licensed under Creative Commons licence (attribution, no commercial, share-alike). Those that aren't CC licensed will usually be of people,and that is because I don't necessarily know the wishes of the subjects.
- PARKS AND GARDENS 19,389 photos, 1,663 members
- Nikon D610 FX - Full Frame 7,050 photos, 525 members
- Nikon D610 - Official 24,720 photos, 1,413 members
- Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham 98 photos, 4 members
- NIKON D5100 - Official group. 99,795 photos, 4,420 members
- Birmingham Nature Centre 195 photos, 21 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 364,090 photos, 16,634 members
- ArtsFest UK 409 photos, 45 members
- Instagram 143,086 photos, 8,286 members
- Instagram UK 11,184 photos, 703 members
- Acting Out Birmingham 42 photos, 1 member
- I Am Birmingham 2,238 photos, 73 members
- Bekonscot Model Village 1,771 photos, 171 members
- Sutton Park 2,071 photos, 151 members
- Birmingham Green Spaces 1,271 photos, 40 members
- Auricula Addiction 545 photos, 119 members
- The Bluebells Photo Group 7,260 photos, 1,433 members
- Winterbourne through the Seasons 381 photos, 27 members
- 'boo-alikes 138 photos, 27 members
- Birmingham Pride 1,332 photos, 40 members
- Favourite Birmingham buildings 436 photos, 67 members
- Helleborus 2,250 photos, 343 members
- cycads 2,694 photos, 142 members
- THE JOHN MADIN GROUP 369 photos, 39 members
- It's digital Jim, but not as we know it 901 photos, 102 members
- Best Camera iPhone Pics 15,428 photos, 678 members
- Here comes everybody 5,577 photos, 299 members
- Flora of the British Isles: A Photographic Guide 23,927 photos, 543 members
- British Wild Flowers 22,578 photos, 1,939 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 41,045 photos, 4,434 members
- By Accident 3,274 photos, 1,522 members
- iPhone ToyCamera 34,136 photos, 2,671 members
- Ullapool, Lochbroom and Coigach 4,742 photos, 378 members
- Lunatic 23 photos, 13 members
- Keep The Analog Alive 68,935 photos, 1,415 members
- un-plugged world 443 photos, 243 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 73,045 photos, 4,328 members
- i ♥ Savvo 9 photos, 8 members
- Lubitel 166+ 5,505 photos, 1,063 members
- Scotland in Picture 216,656 photos, 5,265 members
- National Botanic Garden of Wales 3,302 photos, 213 members
- PEOPLE CALLED KEVIN 80 photos, 23 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,679 photos, 296 members
- Ross-shire 10,455 photos, 332 members
- Self Sufficientish 983 photos, 86 members
- Cute Kittens 45,802 photos, 5,604 members
- Crushed drink cans and bottle tops 100 photos, 57 members
- Space Elevator 1,465 photos, 99 members
- Gesneriads (Gesneriaceae) 2,922 photos, 332 members
- Birmingham: Stirchley and Cotteridge 469 photos, 31 members
"Magick, duotone necromancy, with that Zenit 11. Those tones are sublime."
January 2nd, 2007
Aoife city womanchile says:
"Would you like to have your mind blown in visual ecstasy? If so, you need to check out Amortize's photo collection.
You'll see things you've never seen before, and things of the mundane rendered fantstic.
He seriously makes the world better with this pictures. No hyperbole there, this is fo real."
August 4th, 2005
"Is he really charlie from the chocolate factory? Or an exotic flower detective in disguise ... I don't know. But I love his orchids."
May 20th, 2005
- March 2005
- I am:
- Software engineer