Mainly, I use a Nikon D50, a Zenit 11 and a Nikon F70. I've just started to play with a Holga
I'm very fond indeed of the Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim.
Otherwise, I've got a Lubitel 166B with which I've not had good results, and also a Zenit 12XP, but I haven't developed anything from that, yet.
I wish I took more pictures of people, but I mostly seem to wind up taking pictures of buildings. I'm very keen on double-exposure collaborations with other people.
You'll also see pictures of my cats sometimes, because I am soppy like that.
Most, but not all, of my pictures are licensed under Creative Commons licence (attribution, no commercial, share-alike). Those that aren't CC licensed will usually be of people,and that is because I don't necessarily know the wishes of the subjects.
- Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham 80 photos, 3 members
- NIKON D5100 - Official group. 63,157 photos, 3,396 members
- Birmingham Nature Centre 150 photos, 15 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 319,245 photos, 16,017 members
- ArtsFest UK 424 photos, 45 members
- Instagram 136,820 photos, 8,219 members
- Instagram UK 9,846 photos, 659 members
- Acting Out Birmingham 42 photos, 1 member
- I Am Birmingham 1,943 photos, 73 members
- Bekonscot Model Village 1,822 photos, 168 members
- Sutton Park 1,852 photos, 146 members
- Birmingham Green Spaces 1,093 photos, 38 members
- Auricula Addiction 494 photos, 116 members
- The Bluebells Photo Group 6,365 photos, 1,338 members
- Winterbourne through the Seasons 409 photos, 25 members
- 'boo-alikes 124 photos, 27 members
- Birmingham Pride 1,200 photos, 39 members
- Favourite Birmingham buildings 436 photos, 66 members
- Helleborus 2,146 photos, 330 members
- cycads 2,567 photos, 139 members
- THE JOHN MADIN GROUP 268 photos, 32 members
- It's digital Jim, but not as we know it 756 photos, 99 members
- Best Camera iPhone Pics 13,132 photos, 685 members
- Here comes everybody 4,973 photos, 302 members
- Flora of the British Isles: A Photographic Guide 20,723 photos, 508 members
- British Wild Flowers 21,756 photos, 1,909 members
- Rusty Cars 35,127 photos, 3,853 members
- By Accident 3,314 photos, 1,510 members
- iPhone ToyCamera 34,085 photos, 2,715 members
- Ullapool, Lochbroom and Coigach 4,397 photos, 365 members
- Lunatic 23 photos, 14 members
- Keep The Analog Alive 56,912 photos, 1,194 members
- un-plugged world 477 photos, 243 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 72,198 photos, 4,340 members
- i ♥ Savvo 9 photos, 8 members
- Lubitel 166+ 4,809 photos, 988 members
- Scotland in Picture 175,384 photos, 4,280 members
- National Botanic Garden of Wales 2,722 photos, 202 members
- PEOPLE CALLED KEVIN 80 photos, 23 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,460 photos, 290 members
- Ross-shire 9,994 photos, 321 members
- Self Sufficientish 982 photos, 85 members
- Cute Kittens 43,655 photos, 5,440 members
- Crushed drink cans and bottle tops 99 photos, 58 members
- Space Elevator 1,465 photos, 99 members
- Gesneriads (Gesneriaceae) 3,035 photos, 321 members
- Birmingham: Stirchley and Cotteridge 442 photos, 30 members
- Selfridge's 724 photos, 139 members
- The Cube: Birmingham 848 photos, 55 members
- squarefrography (holga only) 30,510 photos, 1,566 members
"Magick, duotone necromancy, with that Zenit 11. Those tones are sublime."
2nd January, 2007
Aoife city womanchile says:
"Would you like to have your mind blown in visual ecstasy? If so, you need to check out Amortize's photo collection.
You'll see things you've never seen before, and things of the mundane rendered fantstic.
He seriously makes the world better with this pictures. No hyperbole there, this is fo real."
4th August, 2005
"Is he really charlie from the chocolate factory? Or an exotic flower detective in disguise ... I don't know. But I love his orchids."
20th May, 2005
- March 2005
- I am:
- Software engineer