Mainly, I use a Nikon D50, a Zenit 11 and a Nikon F70. I've just started to play with a Holga
I'm very fond indeed of the Vivitar Ultra Wide and Slim.
Otherwise, I've got a Lubitel 166B with which I've not had good results, and also a Zenit 12XP, but I haven't developed anything from that, yet.
I wish I took more pictures of people, but I mostly seem to wind up taking pictures of buildings. I'm very keen on double-exposure collaborations with other people.
You'll also see pictures of my cats sometimes, because I am soppy like that.
Most, but not all, of my pictures are licensed under Creative Commons licence (attribution, no commercial, share-alike). Those that aren't CC licensed will usually be of people,and that is because I don't necessarily know the wishes of the subjects.
- Cannon Hill parkrun 13,083 photos, 247 members
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G 31,530 photos, 5,143 members
- PARKS AND GARDENS WOODS 49,965 photos, 1,995 members
- Nikon D610 FX - Full Frame 29,296 photos, 1,362 members
- Nikon D610 - Official 77,432 photos, 2,703 members
- Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham 183 photos, 13 members
- NIKON D5100 - Official group. 143,716 photos, 5,321 members
- Birmingham Nature Centre 226 photos, 25 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 404,105 photos, 17,280 members
- ArtsFest UK 408 photos, 46 members
- Instagram 148,556 photos, 8,355 members
- Instagram UK 12,925 photos, 747 members
- Acting Out Birmingham 42 photos, 1 member
- I Am Birmingham 2,386 photos, 89 members
- Bekonscot Model Village 1,877 photos, 173 members
- Sutton Park 2,280 photos, 158 members
- Birmingham Green Spaces 1,242 photos, 45 members
- Auricula Addiction 563 photos, 119 members
- The Bluebells Photo Group 9,195 photos, 1,696 members
- Winterbourne through the Seasons 560 photos, 27 members
- 'boo-alikes 169 photos, 29 members
- Birmingham Pride 1,504 photos, 44 members
- Favourite Birmingham buildings 436 photos, 69 members
- Helleborus 2,444 photos, 364 members
- cycads 3,122 photos, 154 members
- THE JOHN MADIN GROUP 686 photos, 42 members
- It's digital Jim, but not as we know it 1,360 photos, 112 members
- Best Camera iPhone Pics 13,620 photos, 681 members
- Here comes everybody 6,529 photos, 304 members
- Flora of the British Isles: A Photographic Guide 30,694 photos, 650 members
- British Wild Flowers 24,079 photos, 2,009 members
- Cars: Rusty & Abandoned 55,671 photos, 5,696 members
- By Accident 3,126 photos, 1,509 members
- iPhone ToyCamera 34,034 photos, 2,626 members
- Ullapool, Lochbroom and Coigach 5,165 photos, 404 members
- Lunatic 23 photos, 13 members
- Keep The Analog Alive 106,809 photos, 1,873 members
- un-plugged world 442 photos, 241 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 74,184 photos, 4,303 members
- i ♥ Savvo 9 photos, 8 members
- Lubitel 166+ 6,409 photos, 1,186 members
- Scotland in Picture 295,926 photos, 6,999 members
- National Botanic Garden of Wales 4,303 photos, 240 members
- PEOPLE CALLED KEVIN 81 photos, 23 members
- The County of Sutherland 4,933 photos, 309 members
- Ross-shire 11,899 photos, 354 members
- Self Sufficientish 991 photos, 85 members
- Cute Kittens 48,966 photos, 5,836 members
- Crushed drink cans and bottle tops 112 photos, 59 members
- Space Elevator 1,465 photos, 101 members
"Magick, duotone necromancy, with that Zenit 11. Those tones are sublime."
January 2nd, 2007
Aoife city womanchile says:
"Would you like to have your mind blown in visual ecstasy? If so, you need to check out Amortize's photo collection.
You'll see things you've never seen before, and things of the mundane rendered fantstic.
He seriously makes the world better with this pictures. No hyperbole there, this is fo real."
August 4th, 2005
"Is he really charlie from the chocolate factory? Or an exotic flower detective in disguise ... I don't know. But I love his orchids."
May 20th, 2005
- March 2005
- I am:
- Software engineer