Photos of amaw (8)
- Illuminations in the Wild 30,378 photos, 872 members
- Animal Butts 9,839 photos, 1,670 members
- Animal Bums from around the World 5,801 photos, 658 members
- I Wanna Be There!! P1, A & F2 - 30 faves or admin invite 20,057 photos, 1,517 members
- Wild Birds, Animals, Insects, Flowers and Beautiful Landscapes 46,630 photos, 364 members
- Genie's Nature Gallery ~ By Admin Invitation P1 - C2 11,561 photos, 767 members
- Genie's Light ~ by Admin Invitation Only ~ Post 1 - Comment 2 8,277 photos, 869 members
- A Magic World 2,882 photos, 280 members
- 2014 - the year of the 'Shelfie' 2 photos, 9 members
- H & G ~Spectacular Birds~ INVITE ONLY ! (P1-A2) 7,155 photos, 934 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II & Mark III Users 460,772 photos, 9,925 members
- Photographic World ( Post 1/ Comm 2 ) Sweeper on 127,257 photos, 3,200 members
- FOTO WOW (invited only) P1- AWARD 3 37,625 photos, 1,799 members
- Soar in Nature’s Spirit (invitation only) 12,672 photos, 700 members
- Natural World. (P1/C2) 56,928 photos, 1,390 members
- NATURE'S PRIME (P1/A4) 520,333 photos, 21,522 members
- OF WINGS AND FEATHERS ~ ADMIN INVITE ONLY 4,303 photos, 251 members
- ◆ CHALLENGE CLUB ◆ We have 3 levels to challenge through... 71,238 photos, 2,204 members
- Nature's Pot-of-Gold 397,093 photos, 20,485 members
- Making "FRIENDS" from around the World - NO PEOPLE - P1/C1 31,528 photos, 1,686 members
- PRO★DIGY 8,409 photos, 675 members
- *Feathers & Beaks* P1 - A3 90,643 photos, 2,656 members
- NATURE'S SPIRIT (by invitation) (post 1/award 1) 38,170 photos, 1,920 members
- Exceptional Photographs Group - Admin Invite Only 2,663 photos, 228 members
- Photography and Digital Art Group *Admin Invite only* 5,273 photos, 693 members
- The Passionate Photographer - By Admin Invite only - P1/A1 3,295 photos, 394 members
- Pili's feathered friends ~ admin invite ~ P1/A2 6,430 photos, 320 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 91,650 photos, 13,179 members
- ***THE LOVE OF WATER*** 28,753 photos, 603 members
- Avian Wonders 72,606 photos, 1,533 members
- Taking Liberties - Women photographers over 50 8,176 photos, 103 members
- Henny's Animal Kingdom - (P1/C2) 29,007 photos, 1,625 members
- Super~Six Bronze ☆ Stage #1 ☆ Post 1, Award 5. 1,191,814 photos, 40,175 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III 446,689 photos, 11,881 members
- Shrimp Boats 1,408 photos, 118 members
- Fire in the Sky from the Sun! 33,861 photos, 2,613 members
- Silhouette Art 48,966 photos, 5,197 members
- Silhouette (Post 1 - Award 1) 1,015 photos, 1,992 members
- Silhouettes, Lights and Reflections 85,065 photos, 6,249 members
- THE WORLD OF BIRDS 262,801 photos, 2,881 members
- " EXQUISITE DETAILS " [Moderated Queue] (post 1 ~ award 1) 29,567 photos, 454 members
- !Excellent Photos 282,832 photos, 3,243 members
- Top 25 Nature's Beauty (Post 1 - Award 1) 224 photos, 780 members
- Nature at Her Best! - ONE Comment Please - NO frames 49,230 photos, 3,205 members
- Level 2, The Wonders of Nature / Post 1 Award 4. 50,993 photos, 2,461 members
- Level 1, The Wonders of Nature / Post 1 Award 4. 90,109 photos, 3,270 members
- Painting with Mother Nature - Moderated - P1/C2 50,715 photos, 2,184 members
- Fine Gold 1,760,446 photos, 42,074 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence 25+ Faves (Level 1) (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 62,008 photos, 3,328 members
- ***This should be a Postcard!*** 264,825 photos, 12,185 members
I don't remember how I found your flickr page there are few months ago, but, what I can say today, it is a great chance for me to discover you!
Your photos are so nice, celebrating the beauty of nature, especially with birds.
Thank you for sharing and congratulations because your job is appreciated, with an exceptionnal quality!
October 24th, 2008
sincere division says:
"I finally met Darlene in person on a Flickr meet on 5 - 24 - 08 .
I must say dear your a very sweet person and I'm honored to have you as a friend.. You also motivate me to try harder at my wild life photos. :-)"
July 27th, 2008
"You have been my inspiration to enter this wonderful world of wild life photography. I greatly admire your work. I sincerely strive to attain your standards in my photographs."
November 1st, 2006
"Someone once said" " you either need to lead, follow or get out of the way!"
To sum up Darlene's work you would have to say she is a leader. It's hard for the rest of us to follow.. However, I believe that studying her work presents a real challenge to improve my own work. She is very diligent in her work, and possesses a great sense of humor. She is not afraid to take on any challenge. When life gives her lemons, she makes lemonade; Example: Once she asked me to help her find some geese. We went to meet a large rice farmer who would allow us to take pictures on his property and Darlene ends up on the Rice Combine harvesting the rice. ( I have pictures to back this up). We never did get but one trip to take pictures of the Geese and that morning was so foggy, we could hear them but couldn't see them. So, what does she do but changes tactics and takes pictures of some cattle we see grazing on the farm land. She came back with some beautiful pictures. No geese but plenty of other beautiful pictures in the fog.
Another time, perhaps!
Her pictures of South Louisiana are fantastic.. however, you can see in those pictures of Runie and Mason and Donat where her heart is."
May 29th, 2005
dark wealth says:
"Darlene is a mixture of Dr Doolittle and Herb Ritts in the bird world...she has to be, because she has them posing for her so perfectly! Who needs National Geographic? You've got it all right here!"
June 11th, 2005
"The photographs Darlene takes of nature is delicate, loving and full of wonder. I could go on about the technical beauties of her work, but in an amazingly zen sort of way she lets just the life shine thru on its own. The details of how she managed yet another amazing shot with the precise depth of field that our imaginations crave fall away and I frequently find myself watching a bird poised in a moment, about to breathe.
In the same breathless way i enjoy her photos and feel that another 'gorgeous shot' comment won't do it, so quietly tiptoe thru her wonderful photostream and wanted to add this testimonial to make sure she knew. I'm sure i'm one of many who appreciate what she shares with us."
March 30th, 2005
- Darlene Boucher
- October 2004
- Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- grandmother of mason and runie