I love Apple computers.
I love people.
I love cameras.
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 184,893 photos, 57,233 members
- Photographers of Heart of the Canyons Church 0 photos, 5 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,427 photos, 3,256 members
- A Wooden Mannequin 2,813 photos, 812 members
- Canyon High School 166 photos, 24 members
- Canyon Studios 108 photos, 6 members
- "THE EXTRAORDINARY PHOTOGRAPH" 17,848 photos, 2,767 members
- Old-School Photos [B&W and Sepia] 12,740 photos, 587 members
- Southern California Wildfires 4,259 photos, 488 members
- Fire and EMS 87,041 photos, 3,765 members
- People of the World 823,885 photos, 22,890 members
- All People 4,326,495 photos, 116,916 members
"When I saw amanda's photography, I was amazed. She is my true inspiration. She's the one who got me into photography. After watching what she did, I just fell in love with it. I thank her, because now I can capture a moment and show it and express it. Amanda is just amazing. All her photography is awsome. She's a great person.
Thanks Amanda, for showing me my dream."
January 20th, 2008
Alexandra Coffin says:
"amanda kne, an amazing artist and great friend. i'd always been interested in what photography could have to offer, but it wasn't until i met amanda that i realized how easily i could get into such a field. it seemed like something unreachable, like something i'd need seventeen hundred dollars worth of equipment for. but after seeing how she simply waved around a camera at our friends, and just snapped whatever she felt the inspiration to, i saw that it wasn't about reflectors or light sources or shutter speed. it was about heart, a bit of talent, and making sure every photo is a prayer.
thank you, amanda."
September 6th, 2007
peter schmid says:
"Amanda Kne was truly the reason that I began to delve into photography. Her work has had a tremendous influence on what I shoot. Amanda has a keen eye for finding wonderfully complex images in relatively simple situations. Her portraitures draw a sense of spontaneity, though you can tell that all of her images are well planned.
Rarely do you come across an artist who excels at any field of photography they try, but Amanda has proven to be able to do so. Awe-inspiring color, clever composure, and brilliant use of depth of field makes her an inspiring photographer."
June 12th, 2007
- Amanda Kne
- May 2007
- Santa Clarita
- United States
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- amandakne [at] gmail.com