I am a graphic designer and currently teach at USA, Mobile, AL. I was born and raised in PR and moved to the US. My father gave me a camera when I was 11 years old and since then I have been taking photos. I am fascinated by images and their power to evoke feelings, thoughts, and responses in us. I use the camera as a hobby often sneaking in between people to take that one shot. I am married to my wonderful husband Tyson. We have two children who are very happy.
- SketchNotes 1,948 photos, 606 members
- Phoster 3,043 photos, 2,244 members
- be.prompted 46 photos, 119 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,817,814 photos, 547,922 members
- The Sketchnote Handbook & The Sketchnote Workbook 3,525 photos, 1,872 members
- TypeCon 10,718 photos, 576 members
- Vintage Advertising 139,389 photos, 8,313 members
- Typophile // typography, lettering and design 50,448 photos, 6,297 members
- typo/graphic posters 2,567 photos, 1,416 members
Alma Hoffmann doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2006
- Assistant Professor
- Alma Hoffmann