I am a graphic designer and currently teach at USA, Mobile, AL. I was born and raised in PR and moved to the US. My father gave me a camera when I was 11 years old and since then I have been taking photos. I am fascinated by images and their power to evoke feelings, thoughts, and responses in us. I use the camera as a hobby often sneaking in between people to take that one shot. I am married to my wonderful husband Tyson. We have two children who are very happy.
- SketchNotes 1,993 photos, 618 members
- Phoster 2,959 photos, 2,221 members
- be.prompted 46 photos, 119 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,899,470 photos, 547,521 members
- The Sketchnote Handbook & The Sketchnote Workbook 3,644 photos, 1,960 members
- TypeCon 10,720 photos, 577 members
- Vintage Advertising 144,776 photos, 8,425 members
- Typophile // typography, lettering and design 51,327 photos, 6,273 members
- typo/graphic posters 2,558 photos, 1,411 members
Alma Hoffmann doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2006
- Assistant Professor
- Alma Hoffmann