- DW/H-Photo A Day/Week/Whenever 2015 6,432 photos, 86 members
- HPAD Awards 2013 0 photos, 32 members
- Hitched video a day/week/whenever 2 photos, 2 members
- Project Weather 634,356 photos, 94,014 members
- HPAD Awards 2012 8 photos, 42 members
- Hitched Photo A Day /A Week /A Whenever 2012 18,073 photos, 106 members
- HPAD Awards Group 2011 0 photos, 61 members
- HPAD 2010 Awards 0 photos, 48 members
- Hitched Photo A Day /A Week /A Whenever 2011 20,719 photos, 128 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 404,747 photos, 104,575 members
- Hitched Photo-A-Day / -A-Week / -A-Whenever 2010 18,141 photos, 140 members
- HPAD 2009 Awards 0 photos, 53 members
- JournalLive: Images of the North 57,194 photos, 600 members
- Hitched Photoaday/Photoaweek 2009 [closed] 20,442 photos, 111 members
- HPAD 2008 Awards 0 photos, 54 members
- [closed] HPAD 2008 18,387 photos, 100 members
- Tynemouth Station and Market 716 photos, 42 members
- The Chair Spin Revolution 98 photos, 56 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,595,099 photos, 121,196 members
- Hitched Photoaday Themes Group 55 photos, 24 members
- Night North, UK 1,304 photos, 62 members
- Flickrmeets North East 1,074 photos, 123 members
- Tynemouth & North Shields Pics 5,531 photos, 344 members
- Photos by Farnworths 3,033 photos, 5 members
- North East Graffiti UK 3,414 photos, 839 members
Raynah Thomas says:
"Allison, who started it all! I remember seeing Allison's photo-a-day in 2006 and thinking 'I could NEVER do that', but with her encouragement I did, and so did many others. I'm still in awe of how she keeps going - Allison makes it look so easy - but I love noseying at the snippets of her life she chooses to share. Allison's PAD journey is truly an inspiration.
So thanks Allison - you've given me something very, very special."
April 23rd, 2011
Serene Productions says:
"Back in 2006 Allison inspired me with her photo a day project. Armed then, only with her point and shoot she would take beautiful photographs of her life and the world around her. In particular I remember admiring her night-shots and seascapes. In 2007 I began my own photo a day project with Allisons support. I would like to thank her for being the inspiration behind my wonderful hobby which is now such a big part of my life."
August 9th, 2009
Zoë (HPAD) says:
"Allison Wonderland's photostream is full of fabby shots. I especially love the baby shots. It took me weeks to decide on a shot that I could try to do some justice to for my tribute shot! A big thank you to Allison for the world of HPAD!"
June 29th, 2009
francesca harrison says:
"Without Allison I wouldn't be here. I would never have heard of flickr and I would be taking photos only on "occasions".
Her stream is so varied and really is a perfect photo diary."
April 22nd, 2009
"I really enjoyed looking through Allison's photostream. It took me a long time to go through them as there are so many great shots.
Although I didn't know Allison until HPAD I realised after looking through her stream it is Allison I have to thank for the HPAD group.
It has been a pleasure joining HPAD and I recommend that everyone takes the time to look through Allison's photos."
March 6th, 2009
"It looks as though I'm not the only one who has a lot to thank Allison for.
I would never have discovered my love of photography if it hadn't been for the inspiration she gave me back in late 2006.
March 2nd, 2009
"It is about time I thanked Allison for introducing me to the wonders of not only flickr but for instilling a love for photography that I never knew I had. You just have to spend a few minutes (which will easily turn into hours!) looking through her photostream to realise that her talent and eye is just amazing.
Allison, thank you for giving me something so precious that has enriched my life. PAD/W has given me so much since the beginning of 2007. I cannot thank you enough! xx"
December 20th, 2008
Mookey 316 says:
"The lovely lady who started it all off for us HPADers way back at the end of 2006! You took some beautiful bump shots, and you have taken your photography to the next level since baby I arrived. I love your North East images. Thank you for introducing me to PAD."
December 19th, 2008
Carmen's Year says:
"Allison is such an inspiration, from starting our photo a day group to all her beautiful pictures. She can pull off portraits, macros, landscapes effortlessly. I love browsing her photostream and am amazed at how she can translate mundane local views into something so special."
December 15th, 2008
Mrs Magic says:
"I cannot thank Allison Wonderland enough for introducing me to the world of Flickr, which has changed my life so much in the last 4 months. She has a wonderful eye for photography which makes her photo-a-day photos a pleasure to look at. Her other photos, especially her Tyneside/Newcastle shots are amazing, the results Allison can get from her little faithful camera are inspiring!
If you have a spare minute or two, have a browse through Allison's photo stream and you won't regret it!"
April 26th, 2007
"Even though this is my little Sis its not a bias testimonial.
She never stops amazing me with her creativity, I am guessing that she has that much that she must have nicked all mine when we were kids at some point. That’s the excuse I am sticking to as an explanation for most of my pics anyway!
Allison has always been creative and great at so many various kinds of art and the photos that she is now taking are amazing. If you look from the start of her Flickr account up until now you will see how she has learned and improves the more pictures that she takes. I for one am looking forward to seeing the rest of this years photos from Allison Wonderland appearing on line over the next 12 months.
I am hoping this will also get me some custard creams!"
April 10th, 2007
- February 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken