- Perfect Beauty II 1,062,304 photos, 13,950 members
- Travel Photography 3,900,878 photos, 131,451 members
- Lover(s) 13,737 photos, 3,355 members
- Paris París Parigi (no postcard pics) 34,689 photos, 3,274 members
- PARIS - ROMANTIC CITY 80,857 photos, 8,558 members
- Landscapes!!! 1,206,170 photos, 44,926 members
- flickr (unofficial) 4,562,287 photos, 104,916 members
- Vogon Poetry Appreciation Club (Photos>1 month: Views<42) 152 photos, 676 members
- Beach of the dead 1,136 photos, 41 members
- Beach of the Dead V - Brighton zombie walk 2011 346 photos, 31 members
- Brighton Zombies 2011 552 photos, 17 members
- FLOWERS 1,294,656 photos, 102,423 members
- HIPSTER 4,489 photos, 625 members
- Nibiru Approaches! 56 photos, 59 members
- Smiles/Sorrisi/Sonrisas 163,963 photos, 22,059 members
- One Million Smiles - Please Join, Post & Invite 76,064 photos, 4,446 members
- Full of Color(Sorry about all that!) 11,080 photos, 537 members
- Violated by Caleb 8 photos, 20 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 97,130 photos, 8,063 members
- EAST SUSSEX LANDSCAPES 5,269 photos, 249 members
- 1 Photo Per Month 4,000 photos, 672 members
- Flickr's Warm Lighting (Post 1- Comment on 2) 41,189 photos, 3,511 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,168,791 photos, 76,379 members
- * Animals in Zoos & Parks (post 1 ~ comment 1) 54,682 photos, 2,508 members
- Airbourne 2008 Eastbourne.... 273 photos, 32 members
- OUR PLANET - Pure Nature Only 59,240 photos, 3,543 members
- Utata 454,480 photos, 27,284 members
- The Star of Caleb 622 photos, 34 members
- World Portrait Days 538 photos, 1,174 members
- Square Images of A Single Color 2,355 photos, 233 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 176,651 photos, 17,835 members
- Gods chosen picture (Award!) 13,792 photos, 2,207 members
- Wicked Reflections 19,282 photos, 1,097 members
- Black and White Dreams 50,398 photos, 6,344 members
- The Portrait Group 2,844,516 photos, 158,479 members
- AUTUMN*FALL P1/A5 ***CONTEST for every member 130,302 photos, 17,364 members
- FlickrCentral 9,433,176 photos, 255,370 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 1,298,539 photos, 58,282 members
- Green is Beautiful 770,601 photos, 85,938 members
- Favorite Water Reflections Pictures 41,206 photos, 5,468 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 18,799 photos, 1,429 members
- Black and White 6,873,018 photos, 345,752 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 436,370 photos, 27,081 members
- You Think this is Art 1,739,919 photos, 69,336 members
- The Magic of Colour 410,477 photos, 12,531 members
- Portraiture group 15,666 photos, 831 members
- The Blues! 96,709 photos, 7,989 members
- B+W 765,760 photos, 23,801 members
- B&W 4,816,418 photos, 218,011 members
- Funfairs, Fairgrounds and Circuses 34,553 photos, 4,766 members
"ASA is the husband I always wanted but never got. So I must suffice with his great photos and quick wit. Better than nothing, I suppose."
June 8th, 2011
he is the bees knees!"
October 27th, 2009
carwax (if you see Kay) says:
"i fucking love this guy"
October 31st, 2008
Gregory Bastien says:
"Vincent is a jester who thinks that the talent can be bought with money. The last time he rented a pianist and his piano, asked him to play on the water in the middle of a lake and shot him, persuaded that he was going to create a masterpiece. Unfortunately, his photo was really crappy, as all the other ones...
Please, tell him to give up photography before he goes bankrupt !"
August 29th, 2008
"I knew ASA and I would be friends the first time I saw him rescue a polar bear cub that had slipped from its iceberg. Since then I have been amazed at his many talents, which include Tuvan throat singing, creating mosaic tile murals out of crushed glass eyes, and forming the most convincing crop circles I've ever seen using nothing but his ass. He also gives killer backrubs and knows the best places to hide bodies."
August 18th, 2008
And above all, Alliterative.
These are all words that come close to describing the wonder that is All-seeing Anglerman."
May 16th, 2008
avatar k *Jedi Master* says:
"the great spirit accepts him so do i .peace and long life"
April 20th, 2008
"You guys rock! ASA has completely changed how I look at online business. ASA has really helped our business.
April 18th, 2008
nytram ydnew says:
"I'd put ASA in the same league as Camster Factor for wit. That's why his testimonial will remain pending as is CF's testimonial is still pending, can't keep up with either of them ;-}"
March 23rd, 2008
ZL - Limits & boundaries says:
"I had considered coming over here and writing a testimonial without even looking at his stream. But it occurred to me that I don't know anything about him, and so, I checked out the first page of his stream. There, I found the ass of a Canadian goose. Honestly, what more could you ask for?"
February 29th, 2008
"He's an all seeing angler and a member of the most prestigious group on Flickr. I first became aware of him through a disturbance in the force. The year was 2007 and I ways laying in a pool of my own puke in a bar in downtown Reno. Suddenly spine tingled and Yoda's voice crackled in my ear warning me of a new force on Flickr. I am proud to ASA as a contact."
January 14th, 2008
"You can see all of the fish some of the time. Or you can see some of the fish all of the time. But only The All Seeing Angler can see all of the fish all of the time. He's Class 'A'. (I can't vouch for his dancing however)."
January 4th, 2008
"All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer was a dancer for the Spice Girls back in 1996 since then he has worked with all the top bands. He also has taken up photography and won a Nobel peace prize for outstanding photography back in 2004. He went off the rails and now lives in a shack that he purchased from the unabomber for $467."
January 4th, 2008
♥ Nat hamlin says:
"I'm not sure what a chancer is, but if All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer is one I bet it's HAWT"
January 1st, 2008
- vincent Angler
- May 2007
- Gods waiting-room., Angleterre.
- I am:
- Male and Taken