- Perfect Beauty II 829,498 photos, 12,614 members
- Travel Photography 3,117,224 photos, 113,142 members
- Lover(s) 13,322 photos, 3,241 members
- Paris París Parigi (no postcard pics) 30,084 photos, 2,866 members
- PARIS - ROMANTIC CITY 67,945 photos, 7,500 members
- Landscapes!!! 823,213 photos, 38,595 members
- flickr (unofficial) 3,447,716 photos, 96,840 members
- Vogon Poetry Appreciation Club (Photos>1 month: Views<42) 154 photos, 685 members
- Beach of the dead 1,218 photos, 42 members
- Beach of the Dead V - Brighton zombie walk 2011 395 photos, 30 members
- Brighton Zombies 2011 600 photos, 17 members
- FLOWERS 1,267,670 photos, 99,651 members
- HIPSTER 3,802 photos, 575 members
- Nibiru Approaches! 51 photos, 56 members
- Smiles/Sorrisi/Sonrisas 153,615 photos, 21,664 members
- One Million Smiles - Please Join, Post & Invite 70,972 photos, 4,354 members
- Full of Color(Sorry about all that!) 10,078 photos, 534 members
- Violated by Caleb 8 photos, 19 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 91,407 photos, 7,889 members
- EAST SUSSEX LANDSCAPES 4,584 photos, 244 members
- 1 Photo Per Month 3,796 photos, 658 members
- Flickr's Warm Lighting (Post 1- Comment on 2) 39,342 photos, 3,478 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,130,103 photos, 75,000 members
- * Animals in Zoos & Parks (post 1 ~ comment 1) 48,938 photos, 2,436 members
- Airbourne 2008 Eastbourne.... 273 photos, 32 members
- OUR PLANET - Pure Nature Only 46,060 photos, 3,178 members
- Utata 443,854 photos, 25,960 members
- The Star of Caleb 623 photos, 34 members
- World Portrait Days 539 photos, 1,183 members
- Square Images of A Single Color 2,301 photos, 234 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 170,595 photos, 17,483 members
- Gods chosen picture (Award!) 12,943 photos, 2,190 members
- Wicked Reflections 18,260 photos, 1,075 members
- Black and White Dreams 48,344 photos, 6,393 members
- The Portrait Group 2,686,546 photos, 152,044 members
- AUTUMN*FALL P1/A5 ***CONTEST for every member 123,916 photos, 16,971 members
- FlickrCentral 9,052,879 photos, 239,887 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 1,150,166 photos, 55,028 members
- Green is Beautiful 734,556 photos, 78,878 members
- Favorite Water Reflections Pictures 37,678 photos, 5,337 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 18,232 photos, 1,409 members
- Black and White 6,638,888 photos, 326,772 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 414,008 photos, 26,652 members
- You Think this is Art - Contest: VOTE PLEASE 1,542,491 photos, 65,882 members
- The Magic of Colour 347,806 photos, 11,859 members
- Portraiture group 13,162 photos, 788 members
- The Blues! 90,925 photos, 7,906 members
- B+W 616,088 photos, 20,644 members
- B&W 4,283,130 photos, 201,405 members
- Funfairs, Fairgrounds and Circuses 33,272 photos, 4,629 members
"ASA is the husband I always wanted but never got. So I must suffice with his great photos and quick wit. Better than nothing, I suppose."
June 8th, 2011
he is the bees knees!"
October 27th, 2009
carwax (if you see Kay) says:
"i fucking love this guy"
October 31st, 2008
Gregory Bastien says:
"Vincent is a jester who thinks that the talent can be bought with money. The last time he rented a pianist and his piano, asked him to play on the water in the middle of a lake and shot him, persuaded that he was going to create a masterpiece. Unfortunately, his photo was really crappy, as all the other ones...
Please, tell him to give up photography before he goes bankrupt !"
August 29th, 2008
"I knew ASA and I would be friends the first time I saw him rescue a polar bear cub that had slipped from its iceberg. Since then I have been amazed at his many talents, which include Tuvan throat singing, creating mosaic tile murals out of crushed glass eyes, and forming the most convincing crop circles I've ever seen using nothing but his ass. He also gives killer backrubs and knows the best places to hide bodies."
August 18th, 2008
And above all, Alliterative.
These are all words that come close to describing the wonder that is All-seeing Anglerman."
May 16th, 2008
avatar k *Jedi Master* says:
"the great spirit accepts him so do i .peace and long life"
April 20th, 2008
"You guys rock! ASA has completely changed how I look at online business. ASA has really helped our business.
April 18th, 2008
nytram ydnew says:
"I'd put ASA in the same league as Camster Factor for wit. That's why his testimonial will remain pending as is CF's testimonial is still pending, can't keep up with either of them ;-}"
March 23rd, 2008
ZL - Limits & boundaries says:
"I had considered coming over here and writing a testimonial without even looking at his stream. But it occurred to me that I don't know anything about him, and so, I checked out the first page of his stream. There, I found the ass of a Canadian goose. Honestly, what more could you ask for?"
February 29th, 2008
"He's an all seeing angler and a member of the most prestigious group on Flickr. I first became aware of him through a disturbance in the force. The year was 2007 and I ways laying in a pool of my own puke in a bar in downtown Reno. Suddenly spine tingled and Yoda's voice crackled in my ear warning me of a new force on Flickr. I am proud to ASA as a contact."
January 14th, 2008
"You can see all of the fish some of the time. Or you can see some of the fish all of the time. But only The All Seeing Angler can see all of the fish all of the time. He's Class 'A'. (I can't vouch for his dancing however)."
January 4th, 2008
"All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer was a dancer for the Spice Girls back in 1996 since then he has worked with all the top bands. He also has taken up photography and won a Nobel peace prize for outstanding photography back in 2004. He went off the rails and now lives in a shack that he purchased from the unabomber for $467."
January 4th, 2008
♥ Nat hamlin says:
"I'm not sure what a chancer is, but if All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer is one I bet it's HAWT"
January 1st, 2008
- vincent Angler
- May 2007
- Gods waiting-room., Angleterre.
- I am:
- Male and Taken