- Perfect Beauty II 1,167,484 photos, 14,487 members
- Travel Photography 4,273,501 photos, 137,476 members
- Lover(s) 13,893 photos, 3,400 members
- Paris París Parigi (no postcard pics) 36,507 photos, 3,419 members
- PARIS - ROMANTIC CITY 85,667 photos, 9,006 members
- Landscapes!!! 1,380,371 photos, 47,055 members
- flickr (unofficial) 5,088,127 photos, 108,808 members
- Vogon Poetry Appreciation Club (Photos>1 month: Views<42) 278 photos, 673 members
- Beach of the dead 1,002 photos, 41 members
- Beach of the Dead V - Brighton zombie walk 2011 346 photos, 31 members
- Brighton Zombies 2011 552 photos, 17 members
- FLOWERS 1,301,988 photos, 103,198 members
- HIPSTER 4,651 photos, 634 members
- Nibiru Approaches! 55 photos, 59 members
- Smiles/Sorrisi/Sonrisas 169,392 photos, 22,251 members
- One Million Smiles - Please Join, Post & Invite 78,931 photos, 4,463 members
- Full of Color(Sorry about all that!) 11,585 photos, 539 members
- Violated by Caleb 8 photos, 20 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 99,732 photos, 8,087 members
- EAST SUSSEX LANDSCAPES 5,537 photos, 252 members
- 1 Photo Per Month 4,119 photos, 675 members
- Flickr's Warm Lighting (Post 1- Comment on 2) 42,566 photos, 3,516 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,193,640 photos, 76,812 members
- * Animals in Zoos & Parks (post 1 ~ comment 1) 56,668 photos, 2,533 members
- Airbourne 2008 Eastbourne.... 273 photos, 32 members
- OUR PLANET - Pure Nature Only 69,068 photos, 3,653 members
- Utata 457,645 photos, 27,586 members
- The Star of Caleb 606 photos, 33 members
- World Portrait Days 504 photos, 1,170 members
- Square Images of A Single Color 2,331 photos, 231 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 176,526 photos, 17,925 members
- Gods chosen picture (Award!) 14,161 photos, 2,202 members
- Wicked Reflections 19,808 photos, 1,108 members
- Black and White Dreams 50,652 photos, 6,299 members
- The Portrait Group 2,939,981 photos, 160,943 members
- AUTUMN*FALL P1/A5 ***CONTEST for every member 134,906 photos, 17,619 members
- FlickrCentral 9,426,249 photos, 262,752 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 1,375,896 photos, 60,164 members
- Green is Beautiful 786,487 photos, 87,950 members
- Favorite Water Reflections Pictures 42,913 photos, 5,502 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 19,032 photos, 1,439 members
- Black and White 6,859,671 photos, 351,402 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 446,184 photos, 27,173 members
- You Think this is Art 1,833,573 photos, 70,742 members
- The Magic of Colour 444,220 photos, 12,882 members
- Portraiture group 16,863 photos, 850 members
- The Blues! 100,066 photos, 8,002 members
- B+W 835,994 photos, 25,129 members
- B&W 5,019,791 photos, 222,524 members
- Funfairs, Fairgrounds and Circuses 35,401 photos, 4,849 members
"ASA is the husband I always wanted but never got. So I must suffice with his great photos and quick wit. Better than nothing, I suppose."
June 8th, 2011
he is the bees knees!"
October 27th, 2009
carwax (if you see Kay) says:
"i fucking love this guy"
October 31st, 2008
Gregory Bastien says:
"Vincent is a jester who thinks that the talent can be bought with money. The last time he rented a pianist and his piano, asked him to play on the water in the middle of a lake and shot him, persuaded that he was going to create a masterpiece. Unfortunately, his photo was really crappy, as all the other ones...
Please, tell him to give up photography before he goes bankrupt !"
August 29th, 2008
"I knew ASA and I would be friends the first time I saw him rescue a polar bear cub that had slipped from its iceberg. Since then I have been amazed at his many talents, which include Tuvan throat singing, creating mosaic tile murals out of crushed glass eyes, and forming the most convincing crop circles I've ever seen using nothing but his ass. He also gives killer backrubs and knows the best places to hide bodies."
August 18th, 2008
And above all, Alliterative.
These are all words that come close to describing the wonder that is All-seeing Anglerman."
May 16th, 2008
avatar k *Jedi Master* says:
"the great spirit accepts him so do i .peace and long life"
April 20th, 2008
"You guys rock! ASA has completely changed how I look at online business. ASA has really helped our business.
April 18th, 2008
nytram ydnew says:
"I'd put ASA in the same league as Camster Factor for wit. That's why his testimonial will remain pending as is CF's testimonial is still pending, can't keep up with either of them ;-}"
March 23rd, 2008
ZL - Limits & boundaries says:
"I had considered coming over here and writing a testimonial without even looking at his stream. But it occurred to me that I don't know anything about him, and so, I checked out the first page of his stream. There, I found the ass of a Canadian goose. Honestly, what more could you ask for?"
February 29th, 2008
"He's an all seeing angler and a member of the most prestigious group on Flickr. I first became aware of him through a disturbance in the force. The year was 2007 and I ways laying in a pool of my own puke in a bar in downtown Reno. Suddenly spine tingled and Yoda's voice crackled in my ear warning me of a new force on Flickr. I am proud to ASA as a contact."
January 14th, 2008
"You can see all of the fish some of the time. Or you can see some of the fish all of the time. But only The All Seeing Angler can see all of the fish all of the time. He's Class 'A'. (I can't vouch for his dancing however)."
January 4th, 2008
"All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer was a dancer for the Spice Girls back in 1996 since then he has worked with all the top bands. He also has taken up photography and won a Nobel peace prize for outstanding photography back in 2004. He went off the rails and now lives in a shack that he purchased from the unabomber for $467."
January 4th, 2008
♥ Nat hamlin says:
"I'm not sure what a chancer is, but if All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer is one I bet it's HAWT"
January 1st, 2008
- vincent Angler
- May 2007
- Gods waiting-room., Angleterre.
- I am:
- Male and Taken