- Landscapes!!! 277,062 photos, 16,983 members
- Tall Tails of Animals 4,417 photos, 396 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,902,817 photos, 81,806 members
- Vogon Poetry Appreciation Club (Photos>1 month: Views<25) 58 photos, 698 members
- Beach of the dead 1,263 photos, 42 members
- Beach of the Dead V - Brighton zombie walk 2011 422 photos, 27 members
- Brighton Zombies 2011 626 photos, 18 members
- FLOWERS 1,173,917 photos, 94,113 members
- HIPSTER 2,136 photos, 455 members
- Nibiru Approaches! 33 photos, 52 members
- Smiles/Sorrisi/Sonrisas [50° Contest POST NOW!] 131,750 photos, 20,672 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 5,082 photos, 1,367 members
- One Million Smiles - Please Join, Post & Invite 60,069 photos, 4,144 members
- Full of Color(Sorry about all that!) 9,329 photos, 537 members
- Violated by Caleb 8 photos, 17 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 84,351 photos, 7,782 members
- EAST SUSSEX LANDSCAPES 3,424 photos, 220 members
- The Nutcase Society 3,228 photos, 295 members
- 1 Photo Per Month 3,501 photos, 659 members
- Flickr's Warm Lighting (Post 1- Comment on 2) 36,679 photos, 3,482 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,166,724 photos, 73,878 members
- * Animals in Zoos & Parks (post 1 ~ comment 1) 42,384 photos, 2,392 members
- Airbourne 2008 Eastbourne.... 275 photos, 32 members
- OUR PLANET - Pure Nature Only 35,625 photos, 2,924 members
- Utata 417,355 photos, 24,188 members
- The Star of Caleb 624 photos, 35 members
- World Portrait Days 540 photos, 1,199 members
- Square Images of A Single Color 2,242 photos, 236 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 162,859 photos, 17,133 members
- Gods chosen picture (Award!) 12,144 photos, 2,201 members
- Wicked Reflections 16,747 photos, 1,045 members
- Black and White Dreams 43,392 photos, 6,513 members
- The Portrait Group 2,299,776 photos, 137,751 members
- AUTUMN*FALL P1/A5 ***CONTEST for every member 119,359 photos, 16,773 members
- FlickrCentral 7,149,027 photos, 207,067 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 940,104 photos, 48,824 members
- Green is Beautiful 684,148 photos, 66,073 members
- Favorite Water Reflections Pictures 33,704 photos, 5,156 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 17,076 photos, 1,388 members
- Black and White 5,857,905 photos, 283,348 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 387,430 photos, 25,997 members
- You Think this is Art 1,306,840 photos, 59,282 members
- The Magic of Colour 275,945 photos, 10,693 members
- Portraiture group 10,703 photos, 738 members
- The Blues! 84,694 photos, 7,876 members
- B+W 443,226 photos, 15,405 members
- B&W 3,520,875 photos, 172,603 members
- Funfairs, Fairgrounds and Circuses 30,874 photos, 4,426 members
- Black & White Art Awards (Post 1 - Award 3) 512,742 photos, 36,318 members
- * Magical Worlds * Comment per Post Required! 61,596 photos, 3,623 members
"ASA is the husband I always wanted but never got. So I must suffice with his great photos and quick wit. Better than nothing, I suppose."
8th June, 2011
he is the bees knees!"
27th October, 2009
carwax (if you see Kay) says:
"i fucking love this guy"
31st October, 2008
Gregory Bastien says:
"Vincent is a jester who thinks that the talent can be bought with money. The last time he rented a pianist and his piano, asked him to play on the water in the middle of a lake and shot him, persuaded that he was going to create a masterpiece. Unfortunately, his photo was really crappy, as all the other ones...
Please, tell him to give up photography before he goes bankrupt !"
29th August, 2008
"I knew ASA and I would be friends the first time I saw him rescue a polar bear cub that had slipped from its iceberg. Since then I have been amazed at his many talents, which include Tuvan throat singing, creating mosaic tile murals out of crushed glass eyes, and forming the most convincing crop circles I've ever seen using nothing but his ass. He also gives killer backrubs and knows the best places to hide bodies."
18th August, 2008
And above all, Alliterative.
These are all words that come close to describing the wonder that is All-seeing Anglerman."
16th May, 2008
avatar k *Jedi Master* says:
"the great spirit accepts him so do i .peace and long life"
20th April, 2008
"You guys rock! ASA has completely changed how I look at online business. ASA has really helped our business.
18th April, 2008
nytram ydnew says:
"I'd put ASA in the same league as Camster Factor for wit. That's why his testimonial will remain pending as is CF's testimonial is still pending, can't keep up with either of them ;-}"
23rd March, 2008
ZL - Limits & boundaries says:
"I had considered coming over here and writing a testimonial without even looking at his stream. But it occurred to me that I don't know anything about him, and so, I checked out the first page of his stream. There, I found the ass of a Canadian goose. Honestly, what more could you ask for?"
29th February, 2008
"He's an all seeing angler and a member of the most prestigious group on Flickr. I first became aware of him through a disturbance in the force. The year was 2007 and I ways laying in a pool of my own puke in a bar in downtown Reno. Suddenly spine tingled and Yoda's voice crackled in my ear warning me of a new force on Flickr. I am proud to ASA as a contact."
14th January, 2008
"You can see all of the fish some of the time. Or you can see some of the fish all of the time. But only The All Seeing Angler can see all of the fish all of the time. He's Class 'A'. (I can't vouch for his dancing however)."
4th January, 2008
"All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer was a dancer for the Spice Girls back in 1996 since then he has worked with all the top bands. He also has taken up photography and won a Nobel peace prize for outstanding photography back in 2004. He went off the rails and now lives in a shack that he purchased from the unabomber for $467."
4th January, 2008
♥ Nat hamlin says:
"I'm not sure what a chancer is, but if All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer is one I bet it's HAWT"
1st January, 2008
- vincent Angler
- May 2007
- Gods waiting-room., Angleterre.
- I am:
- Male and Taken