Indian by birth, Pakistani by migration and British by chance, I work as an artist, drawing upon my cultural displacement to pursue creative explorations of commonality, difference and what it takes to connect.
Moving fluidly between diverse art forms, including film, performance, installation and digital technology, over the years I have worked with a range of participants and collaborators across continents and cultures.
Having co-founded motiroti, and worked as it co-artistic director with Keith Khan and as its artistic director from 2003 till 2012, I am forging a relationship with the artist within who is seeking to work beyond the dictates of the arts world.
motiroti is an award winning internationally acclaimed arts organisation that makes and produces interdisciplinary arts and creative projects. For over fifteen years its multiple perspective artworks have been challenging the perceptions of audiences worldwide.
- Beckenham, London 2,686 photos, 213 members
- THE MALE FACE - Only fine art Portraits 1,440 photos, 244 members
- Expl♥re Pakistan 16,869 photos, 627 members
- WORLD HEART Award (Post 2 / Award 3) 242,918 photos, 8,585 members
- OMGSQUIRREL!!! 14,302 photos, 593 members
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,937,700 photos, 546,558 members
- Gay Male Photographers 97,879 photos, 4,403 members
- eyes < o > < o > 25,312 photos, 3,358 members
- -The EYES Have It- 5,674 photos, 1,084 members
- NO FLOWERS: Botanical close-ups 3,429 photos, 216 members
- Smiles/Sorrisi/Sonrisas 190,990 photos, 23,570 members
- BLACK & WHITE PHOTOS (P1/A2) 531,358 photos, 22,811 members
- Expat Arts Journal 42 photos, 26 members
- theprintspace 73,281 photos, 2,664 members
- A Day In Hand 914 photos, 204 members
AliZaidiArts doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- ali zaidi
- June 2008
- london, lahore, bombay
- london, UK
- I am:
- a creative