I am the Creative Director of an advertising agency... and love to travel.
If you'd like to see some more of my photos you can visit me at alisonlyons.com.au or www.alisonlyonsphotography.com/home
I now have a blog site too, you can see me at:
I hold copyright on all of my images & should you wish to use any please contact me through Flickrmail.
(Oh, and if you don't have any photos or profile or buddy icon for me to view, I will block you - it only seems fair if we are sharing.)
create your own visited countries map
- SIGMA 135mm F1.8 DG HSM ART 2,587 photos, 687 members
- FOCUS - (Australia - Seascape & Landscape Photography) 65,947 photos, 1,829 members
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art 86,711 photos, 8,075 members
- ♡ Impeccable 4,408 photos, 278 members
- Supanova Pop Culture Expo 2,668 photos, 76 members
- State Library of Victoria 2,609 photos, 268 members
- hdr spotting 21,917 photos, 586 members
- ♡ The Far Pavilions 15,932 photos, 668 members
- Sculpture by the Sea - Official Group 5,846 photos, 283 members
- ★ Books and Mystery ★ POST 1, AWARD 5★ 2,310 photos, 830 members
- Stuck in Customs' Brilliant Cabal - My Cool and Clever Friends 121,243 photos, 4,023 members
- ► AbAnDoNmEnT / AbAnDoNo (New buddyicon!!) 158,300 photos, 4,380 members
- fungi 104,772 photos, 8,692 members
- Vivid Sydney 2011 3,331 photos, 354 members
- Regards de femmes (Group Reserved for the women) 22,342 photos, 548 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 55,880 photos, 2,833 members
- Written Pages 6,649 photos, 201 members
- The I am Beautiful Project. 190 photos, 561 members
- Buscando la naturaleza 1,478 photos, 150 members
- -= Street =- 9,374 photos, 122 members
- Mat'sGallery 45,941 photos, 898 members
- I AM NIKON 1,837,904 photos, 32,379 members
- Stuff On Wheels 15,587 photos, 234 members
- Mirrorless 13,292 photos, 237 members
- iVENT4U 86 photos, 76 members
- Red + Black 1,604 photos, 171 members
- Instruction #3 240 photos, 597 members
- !Pink! 1,413 photos, 358 members
- Totally Texture Tuesday 6,360 photos, 1,387 members
- Chapter One (Edited) 409 photos, 26 members
- Borgward, Lloyd, Hansa, Goliath 2,987 photos, 111 members
- sydney iphoneographers 1,990 photos, 37 members
- Vivid Sydney 2010 1,361 photos, 187 members
- Dangerous Dads 333 photos, 20 members
- ♥ Powerful Pink Tuesday ♥ 1,500 photos, 354 members
- Happy Camper Shoes 473 photos, 275 members
- SIFA - Photographers 570 photos, 93 members
- 6 Photos – SeriesGroup 72,718 photos, 5,217 members
- Flypaper Textures 17,083 photos, 1,538 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 401,629 photos, 103,576 members
- HDR 1,055,799 photos, 92,335 members
- [dostr] 8,891 photos, 279 members
- Reportage people 17,935 photos, 1,084 members
- Peeps-tastic! 2,407 photos, 687 members
- Guess Where Sydney 9 photos, 138 members
- No such thing as a stupid question 0 photos, 207 members
- Fiat Topolino 1,150 photos, 112 members
- Sutherland Shire Seascape Critique Forum 297 photos, 28 members
- Sydney flickr 85,507 photos, 3,983 members
- Sydney, Australia 38,346 photos, 4,851 members
"What can I say, but beautiful colours, great composition, attention to detai and inspiring images. This is exactly why I love Flickr otherwise I would never get a chance to to see Alison's stunning work!"
April 25th, 2010
"love this crazy cool gal....
love her amazing stream...love her sense of humour..love her in your face attitude.....but most of all love having her as a friend..you make flickr alot of fun and i just wanted to stop by and say thank you mate..mwaaaaaaaaaaaaa..;-))
oh and mais non Alison...lol"
February 19th, 2009
Leenda K says:
"Alison refers to herself as the Pixel Princess, and I have to agree with her…she is masterful not only with her post processing, but with the original digital image. She seems to be able to do it all. Then there is her humor, her kindness and generosity, and her talent as a creative writer. The list could get very long, very quickly.
But in total, what I love about her work is her versatility. She can make a family photo as interesting as one taken in Morocco or her office! I think it is because she is always looking, seeking out, and then deftly capturing.
It is a delight to come visit, Alison. May you reign forever……"
December 29th, 2008
Michael Steverson says:
"Alison is an old Flickr friend....uh, wait...
I mean to say Alison was one of my first Flickr friends! She is a true artist. She does things, both with the camera and her computer, that I can only hope to aspire too. Aside from the stunning visual imagery, in here photostream you will find some of the most creative and entertaining verbiage on this website.
There doesn't appear to be any genre she isn't capable of excelling at. Her stream is full of one brilliant image after another. She has helped me to become a better photographer and for that I am grateful.
December 19th, 2008
"Alison is gifted and intelligent artist and her work offers us a unique perspective of the world. I enjoy her banter and witty comments and she is always happy to comment on responses to something she has posted or that someone has left on her stream. I like her style and her sense of humour (which I must warn is at times truly bereft!)."
December 2nd, 2008
Toni F. says:
"Flickr's become such a vast playground that there is an important amount of sheer chance in the way one builds, slowly and selectively, his pile of contacts and friends. A liking for the photographs on display is the obvious zeroth-order condition but once that is met it is not always easy to keep the ongoing relationship (with someone you really do not know) alive. The site has pictures and photographers aplenty, so there has to be that something else beyond the pictures which does the trick. Alison, whom I did find by lucky chance, has certainly that something else which makes Flickr such an interesting and rewarding place to hang around. With Alison there's truly more to the pictures than meets the eye, as the saying goes, as illustrated by the stories she sometimes writes in her wonderful compelling style to accompany the images. I'm very glad to have found her and to have her among my friends."
November 16th, 2008
my fLEEckr says:
"I was new in this world of flickr, browsing and browsing then i found her stream i was amazed with how she presented her work and twisted her brain to produced such unique and beautiful art.
I am a fan and this is one of the best stream i have visited. Thank you for inspiring me."
November 30th, 2007
- Alison Lyons
- June 2007
- Sydney, Australia
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Creative Director
- Alison Lyons Photography