WEBSITE / PRINTS ::
Profile Icon Photo By Kris Hatch
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 112,933 photos, 7,661 members
- m▲gic n▲ture 65,849 photos, 2,593 members
- forests and fairies 2,511 photos, 1,382 members
- dreaming state 1,362 photos, 1,555 members
- Cut Off Places 18,654 photos, 3,554 members
- the places we go 27,347 photos, 4,473 members
- Uzak ( so soft...) 8,199 photos, 1,008 members
- your perfect photo...dare you?? 7,961 photos, 594 members
- little dreamers 415 photos, 616 members
- If You Leave - Open Submissions 13,035 photos, 5,666 members
- IMPOSSIBLE 600/ SX-70 / Spectra / 8x10 Film 27,629 photos, 2,168 members
- especially 368 photos, 33 members
- DUST & DESSERT ⋈ 38,262 photos, 1,797 members
- hold your breath 298 photos, 33 members
- LOMO Repairs 138 photos, 613 members
- MYSTIC OWL ZINE 463 photos, 693 members
- black magic. 359 photos, 883 members
- This Must Be The Place. 396 photos, 357 members
- the moon goes round the bend 492 photos, 83 members
- Vintage Spirit Photography 200 photos, 1,225 members
- Art As Ritual 1,071 photos, 91 members
- The Company of People 1,351 photos, 786 members
- if you go down to the woods today 6,025 photos, 1,647 members
- Le trou dans la roche où la mer a perdu l'espoir. 443 photos, 69 members
nicolette clara iles says:
"alison is a magician
(you are one of my favorite photographers)
July 13th, 2013
Soeren Baptism says:
February 2nd, 2013
Yaroslav Gerzhedovich says:
"One year ago I first saw her photostream - it was a great discovery, something entirely new, and yet somehow inexplicably familiar or maybe expected. As if suddenly opened a subtle, complicated, multi-level world, a world on the verge of reality and imagination, somewhere between heaven and earth. It's difficult to explain in words, as if powers from the outside break through the fabric of life, with mystical streams of light and color, and simple, real things appear in shapes, inexpressibly sublime and magical.
One year later I want to say, Alison is one of the most important visual creators to me. Passing along the boundaries of different cultures, her vision always chooses its own unique way - it's a phenomenal ability. Extraordinarily gifted, always growing as an artist, she transforms photography into pure art in the broadest sense, as an alchemist transforms mercury into pure gold."
March 22nd, 2012
Rebecca Cairns says:
"alison is a true genius. giving our dreams and nightmares a voice and bringing them into the light of reality."
February 13th, 2012
Aëla Labbé says:
"Alison is a genius. I think her work is one of the most innovative and the most brilliant in the photographic Sphere. Her style is one of a kind, unique, she feels and creates magic like NO ONE ELSE do.
Her images grow ceaselessly and leave me speechless every time, words are not sufficient to express…
Besides being so talented she is also one of the most beautiful, generous and humble person I have met, a golden heart and a bright mind.
I feel so very lucky to have a friend like her.
I love you Ali."
July 31st, 2011
natalie kucken says:
"she creates another world"
May 4th, 2011
courtney townsend says:
"Hello Alison Scarpulla....:p
Your photos evoke something historical inside me...possibly something of the archetypal feminine spirit... I do not like to label such things as art with words...but you seem to effortlessly blend many worlds within photography....you have centuries running through you...."
November 22nd, 2010
"you're magic and wonder and dreams and love and fantasy and mystery and just everything worth living for."
November 11th, 2010
"she is a visual enchanter.. my favorite of favorites."
September 22nd, 2010
Maggie Lochtenberg says:
"I think you're made of magic."
September 22nd, 2010
Tamara Lichtenstein says:
"i love what you do"
August 23rd, 2010
amber ortolano says:
"I don't know how to explain my love for your photos, but you're incredibly talented and amazing and everything wonderful. You will go far, I just know it."
July 6th, 2010
welcome, ghosts says:
"no words. just dreams."
May 29th, 2010
Christian Pitschl says:
"When I first saw Alison's work on Flickr I was blown away and couldn't understand what she did to make her photos look the way they do. I kept coming back to the stream, enchanted by the æsthetics and anxious to know how she did it. With time the curiosity vanished and I've come to the point where I'm finally able to just love the art for what it is: Unique, sublime, deep, beautiful and overwhelming. She is among my favorite artists ever! ♥"
April 21st, 2010
"when we are enjoying more than enough graceful visuals, here i see sublime."
March 14th, 2009
"Envy yr eyes. They look at another world."
February 11th, 2009
h metz says:
"everything is perfect here."
January 25th, 2009
"...get's it so right."
July 5th, 2008
Hungry Nirmanakaya says:
"Alison is something special here - among tons of ambitious and repeating photographers, her voice is humble but deep and remarkable. I wish you to go ahead exploring this world for old and new."
November 25th, 2007
- Alison Scarpulla
- April 2007
- I am:
- aliscarpu [at] gmail.com