- Redondance 163 photos, 48 members
- Contract Killers 2,942 photos, 1,191 members
- please bury me here 3,787 photos, 1,375 members
- people not portraits 217 photos, 42 members
- Car(s) Eater 10,166 photos, 303 members
- The democratic photograph 13,099 photos, 572 members
- un-posed.com 2,675 photos, 2,018 members
- HUH. Submissions 426,047 photos, 11,864 members
- The Social Landscape 28,684 photos, 964 members
- Ben and Caroline's Wedding! 1,125 photos, 8 members
- The Mundane 48,586 photos, 1,093 members
- URBANAUTICA 2,916 photos, 493 members
- experimental landscapes 31,109 photos, 783 members
- really red. 306 photos, 137 members
- un minuto de mi vida - one minuto of my life 22 photos, 123 members
- write it on a postcard 34,281 photos, 822 members
- Do you wonder where the self resides 1,388 photos, 226 members
- flora will save me 2,450 photos, 486 members
- Portrait of society 3,565 photos, 353 members
- Postcards from America 15,165 photos, 784 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 213,823 photos, 4,071 members
- CARTIFACTS 91,285 photos, 975 members
- The most beautiful people in the world 690 photos, 515 members
- Lyric Documentary 12,406 photos, 839 members
- pppproject 1 photo, 2 members
- a space which knows what it wants to be is a room. 1,190 photos, 132 members
- PEN|ography 1,643 photos, 196 members
- Documenting the Human Life 57,185 photos, 754 members
- Fotoschlachta 11,720 photos, 673 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,334 photos, 2,891 members
- let your imagination ☺ 57,291 photos, 1,678 members
- Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2 & E-P3 and All Other Olympus Pen Cameras 143,429 photos, 5,395 members
- Smell the streets(STS) 676 photos, 881 members
- by my hand 2,781 photos, 868 members
- pieces of places 2,417 photos, 96 members
- The Future is Ghosts 9,198 photos, 418 members
- quotation marks 22,838 photos, 1,126 members
- FeelScape 8,094 photos, 563 members
- This is a Building 7,614 photos, 375 members
- New Topographers 93,261 photos, 1,581 members
- Né Ultra 14,121 photos, 2,650 members
- MIRROR VIEWS from a STREET MENTALITY 4,626 photos, 627 members
- these are not facts 3,116 photos, 528 members
- Democratic Forest 95,371 photos, 1,616 members
- American Typologies 42,227 photos, 804 members
- forests and fairies 2,485 photos, 1,418 members
- Grain is Good 484,438 photos, 16,250 members
- on the plane 3,796 photos, 402 members
- being (film only) 2,702 photos, 843 members
- Nope Fun 57,271 photos, 1,844 members
i figured out why i love her work so much! okay so most peeps on flickr feel the need to have the same concept of "pretty girl in the field" or "fashion-foward hipster on the train" but alexandra doesn't do that (if she did though, i bet it'd be 10 times better) she captures the everyday-normal life and reminds me, specifically, to look around and see what it has to offer. she makes me realize that simplicity is beautiful and you don't need to complicate what's already there. i hope that made sense-anyways that's why iamtastic is the bomb.com"
June 10th, 2010
"So I reached a point going through your photostream where I was fav-ing almost every one of your photos. I think that's when I realized I want to be like you.
Your photography is a constant inspiration to me in such a profound way that when I take pictures I think are clever, I realize that I got the idea from you. I promise I don't mean to, it's just that your visual style appeals to me- like ice cream to a 5 year old... I always want more!
Please never stop taking pictures! It's important to the survival of mankind*
Keep keepin' it real!
*This statement has not been evaluated by any sort of fact-checking organization. It is only the opinion of David."
November 8th, 2009
"I don't know if you've heard the news, but she's the coolest."
September 18th, 2009
sec ote says:
" I know Alex from college, she has always been doing wonderful and unique art, which is quite a challenge in a world where literally everything has been done.
Alex's work only gets better. It is subtle, quiet, but has a melancholy feel to it. It draws you in, or rather lets you in. It does not gloat, it seduces. The work is beautiful, there is a certain "voice" that is simply, Alex."
April 22nd, 2009
Paulo Dourado says:
"the skills are ill, she knows this."
February 26th, 2009
"cool person, great photos, and what a keen smile.
only met her once, but from what i've heard, and from what i've seen, she is going places.
a total inspiration."
February 23rd, 2009
"Alexandra is amazingly talented and i look forward to becoming her friend and seeing more of her work :)"
July 24th, 2008
- alex matzke
- February 2008
- gothenburg, nebraska