- Redondance 167 photos, 50 members
- Contract Killers 3,000 photos, 1,208 members
- please bury me here 3,869 photos, 1,366 members
- people not portraits 221 photos, 40 members
- Car(s) Eater 8,864 photos, 284 members
- The democratic photograph 13,294 photos, 560 members
- un-posed.com 2,337 photos, 1,598 members
- HUH. Submissions 386,335 photos, 11,618 members
- The Social Landscape 29,773 photos, 915 members
- Ben and Caroline's Wedding! 1,125 photos, 8 members
- The Mundane 39,082 photos, 975 members
- MORE WITH LESS 2,467 photos, 477 members
- experimental landscapes 26,386 photos, 726 members
- really red. 307 photos, 142 members
- un minuto de mi vida - one minuto of my life 21 photos, 127 members
- write it on a postcard 31,408 photos, 786 members
- Do you wonder where the self resides 1,406 photos, 232 members
- flora will save me 2,533 photos, 473 members
- Portrait of society 2,714 photos, 339 members
- Postcards from America 14,747 photos, 790 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 182,894 photos, 4,016 members
- CARTIFACTS 60,390 photos, 941 members
- The most beautiful people in the world 709 photos, 523 members
- Lyric Documentary 10,961 photos, 823 members
- pppproject 1 photo, 2 members
- a space which knows what it wants to be is a room. 1,206 photos, 136 members
- PEN|ography 1,656 photos, 191 members
- Documenting the Human Life 43,356 photos, 696 members
- Fotoschlachta 7,993 photos, 555 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,934 photos, 2,922 members
- let your imagination ☺ 47,634 photos, 1,566 members
- Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2 & E-P3 and All Other Olympus Pen Cameras 136,713 photos, 5,427 members
- Smell the streets(STS) 703 photos, 880 members
- by my hand 2,785 photos, 819 members
- pieces of places 2,320 photos, 96 members
- The Future is Ghosts 7,913 photos, 403 members
- quotation marks 23,219 photos, 1,151 members
- FeelScape 8,318 photos, 573 members
- This is a Building 5,170 photos, 291 members
- New Topographers 70,275 photos, 1,284 members
- Né Ultra 14,664 photos, 2,665 members
- MIRROR VIEWS from a STREET MENTALITY 4,623 photos, 637 members
- these are not facts 3,254 photos, 537 members
- Democratic Forest 80,714 photos, 1,428 members
- American Typologies 36,405 photos, 744 members
- forests and fairies 2,558 photos, 1,350 members
- Grain is Good 434,201 photos, 15,656 members
- on the plane 3,793 photos, 399 members
- being (film only) 2,762 photos, 828 members
- Nope Fun 50,403 photos, 1,776 members
i figured out why i love her work so much! okay so most peeps on flickr feel the need to have the same concept of "pretty girl in the field" or "fashion-foward hipster on the train" but alexandra doesn't do that (if she did though, i bet it'd be 10 times better) she captures the everyday-normal life and reminds me, specifically, to look around and see what it has to offer. she makes me realize that simplicity is beautiful and you don't need to complicate what's already there. i hope that made sense-anyways that's why iamtastic is the bomb.com"
June 10th, 2010
"So I reached a point going through your photostream where I was fav-ing almost every one of your photos. I think that's when I realized I want to be like you.
Your photography is a constant inspiration to me in such a profound way that when I take pictures I think are clever, I realize that I got the idea from you. I promise I don't mean to, it's just that your visual style appeals to me- like ice cream to a 5 year old... I always want more!
Please never stop taking pictures! It's important to the survival of mankind*
Keep keepin' it real!
*This statement has not been evaluated by any sort of fact-checking organization. It is only the opinion of David."
November 8th, 2009
"I don't know if you've heard the news, but she's the coolest."
September 18th, 2009
sec ote says:
" I know Alex from college, she has always been doing wonderful and unique art, which is quite a challenge in a world where literally everything has been done.
Alex's work only gets better. It is subtle, quiet, but has a melancholy feel to it. It draws you in, or rather lets you in. It does not gloat, it seduces. The work is beautiful, there is a certain "voice" that is simply, Alex."
April 22nd, 2009
Paulo Dourado says:
"the skills are ill, she knows this."
February 26th, 2009
"cool person, great photos, and what a keen smile.
only met her once, but from what i've heard, and from what i've seen, she is going places.
a total inspiration."
February 23rd, 2009
"Alexandra is amazingly talented and i look forward to becoming her friend and seeing more of her work :)"
July 24th, 2008
- alex matzke
- February 2008
- gothenburg, nebraska