- Redondance 170 photos, 50 members
- Contract Killers 2,999 photos, 1,192 members
- please bury me here 3,861 photos, 1,364 members
- people not portraits 222 photos, 42 members
- Car(s) Eater 7,026 photos, 235 members
- The democratic photograph 13,736 photos, 550 members
- un-posed.com 1,835 photos, 1,206 members
- HUH. Submissions 349,720 photos, 11,181 members
- The Social Landscape 29,731 photos, 860 members
- Ben and Caroline's Wedding! 1,125 photos, 8 members
- The Mundane 32,564 photos, 898 members
- MORE WITH LESS 2,425 photos, 481 members
- experimental landscapes 21,448 photos, 664 members
- really red. 281 photos, 142 members
- un minuto de mi vida - one minuto of my life 22 photos, 127 members
- write it on a postcard 29,001 photos, 751 members
- Do you wonder where the self resides 1,429 photos, 237 members
- flora will save me 2,622 photos, 454 members
- Portrait of society 1,820 photos, 314 members
- Postcards from America 14,034 photos, 786 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 154,195 photos, 3,821 members
- CARTIFACTS 50,898 photos, 902 members
- The most beautiful people in the world 737 photos, 519 members
- Lyric Documentary 9,982 photos, 792 members
- pppproject 1 photo, 2 members
- a space which knows what it wants to be is a room. 1,217 photos, 137 members
- PEN|ography 1,677 photos, 187 members
- Documenting the Human Life 31,796 photos, 603 members
- Fotoschlachta 5,831 photos, 460 members
- Fraction Magazine 26,750 photos, 2,877 members
- let your imagination ☺ 35,508 photos, 1,357 members
- Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2 & E-P3 and All Other Olympus Pen Cameras 128,365 photos, 5,410 members
- Smell the streets(STS) 716 photos, 873 members
- by my hand 2,801 photos, 742 members
- pieces of places 2,307 photos, 98 members
- The Future is Ghosts 6,365 photos, 388 members
- quotation marks 23,576 photos, 1,166 members
- FeelScape 8,380 photos, 579 members
- This is a Building 3,863 photos, 219 members
- New Topographers 53,622 photos, 1,066 members
- Né Ultra 15,129 photos, 2,665 members
- MIRROR VIEWS from a STREET MENTALITY 4,157 photos, 594 members
- these are not facts 3,367 photos, 540 members
- Democratic Forest 70,903 photos, 1,328 members
- American Typologies 31,938 photos, 693 members
- forests and fairies 2,575 photos, 1,235 members
- Grain is Good 387,231 photos, 14,996 members
- on the plane 3,772 photos, 391 members
- being (film only) 2,912 photos, 803 members
- Nope Fun 42,139 photos, 1,649 members
i figured out why i love her work so much! okay so most peeps on flickr feel the need to have the same concept of "pretty girl in the field" or "fashion-foward hipster on the train" but alexandra doesn't do that (if she did though, i bet it'd be 10 times better) she captures the everyday-normal life and reminds me, specifically, to look around and see what it has to offer. she makes me realize that simplicity is beautiful and you don't need to complicate what's already there. i hope that made sense-anyways that's why iamtastic is the bomb.com"
June 10th, 2010
"So I reached a point going through your photostream where I was fav-ing almost every one of your photos. I think that's when I realized I want to be like you.
Your photography is a constant inspiration to me in such a profound way that when I take pictures I think are clever, I realize that I got the idea from you. I promise I don't mean to, it's just that your visual style appeals to me- like ice cream to a 5 year old... I always want more!
Please never stop taking pictures! It's important to the survival of mankind*
Keep keepin' it real!
*This statement has not been evaluated by any sort of fact-checking organization. It is only the opinion of David."
November 8th, 2009
"I don't know if you've heard the news, but she's the coolest."
September 18th, 2009
sec ote says:
" I know Alex from college, she has always been doing wonderful and unique art, which is quite a challenge in a world where literally everything has been done.
Alex's work only gets better. It is subtle, quiet, but has a melancholy feel to it. It draws you in, or rather lets you in. It does not gloat, it seduces. The work is beautiful, there is a certain "voice" that is simply, Alex."
April 22nd, 2009
Paulo Dourado says:
"the skills are ill, she knows this."
February 26th, 2009
"cool person, great photos, and what a keen smile.
only met her once, but from what i've heard, and from what i've seen, she is going places.
a total inspiration."
February 23rd, 2009
"Alexandra is amazingly talented and i look forward to becoming her friend and seeing more of her work :)"
July 24th, 2008
- alex matzke
- February 2008
- gothenburg, nebraska