- Redondance 167 photos, 49 members
- Contract Killers 2,999 photos, 1,207 members
- please bury me here 3,865 photos, 1,364 members
- people not portraits 219 photos, 40 members
- Car(s) Eater 9,066 photos, 288 members
- The democratic photograph 13,136 photos, 561 members
- un-posed.com 2,435 photos, 1,648 members
- HUH. Submissions 389,856 photos, 11,640 members
- The Social Landscape 29,623 photos, 918 members
- Ben and Caroline's Wedding! 1,125 photos, 8 members
- The Mundane 39,894 photos, 982 members
- URBANAUTICA 2,836 photos, 489 members
- experimental landscapes 26,881 photos, 730 members
- really red. 303 photos, 142 members
- un minuto de mi vida - one minuto of my life 21 photos, 127 members
- write it on a postcard 31,585 photos, 786 members
- Do you wonder where the self resides 1,405 photos, 232 members
- flora will save me 2,527 photos, 472 members
- Portrait of society 2,867 photos, 338 members
- Postcards from America 14,518 photos, 790 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 186,138 photos, 4,032 members
- CARTIFACTS 61,494 photos, 945 members
- The most beautiful people in the world 705 photos, 522 members
- Lyric Documentary 11,275 photos, 827 members
- pppproject 1 photo, 2 members
- a space which knows what it wants to be is a room. 1,206 photos, 135 members
- PEN|ography 1,655 photos, 191 members
- Documenting the Human Life 44,615 photos, 704 members
- Fotoschlachta 8,308 photos, 569 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,877 photos, 2,929 members
- let your imagination ☺ 48,802 photos, 1,583 members
- Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2 & E-P3 and All Other Olympus Pen Cameras 137,440 photos, 5,429 members
- Smell the streets(STS) 699 photos, 880 members
- by my hand 2,781 photos, 821 members
- pieces of places 2,324 photos, 96 members
- The Future is Ghosts 8,081 photos, 405 members
- quotation marks 23,198 photos, 1,149 members
- FeelScape 8,312 photos, 571 members
- This is a Building 5,371 photos, 301 members
- New Topographers 72,175 photos, 1,298 members
- Né Ultra 14,634 photos, 2,670 members
- MIRROR VIEWS from a STREET MENTALITY 4,650 photos, 640 members
- these are not facts 3,232 photos, 537 members
- Democratic Forest 81,706 photos, 1,439 members
- American Typologies 36,905 photos, 751 members
- forests and fairies 2,554 photos, 1,361 members
- Grain is Good 438,933 photos, 15,710 members
- on the plane 3,798 photos, 398 members
- being (film only) 2,760 photos, 829 members
- Nope Fun 50,983 photos, 1,790 members
i figured out why i love her work so much! okay so most peeps on flickr feel the need to have the same concept of "pretty girl in the field" or "fashion-foward hipster on the train" but alexandra doesn't do that (if she did though, i bet it'd be 10 times better) she captures the everyday-normal life and reminds me, specifically, to look around and see what it has to offer. she makes me realize that simplicity is beautiful and you don't need to complicate what's already there. i hope that made sense-anyways that's why iamtastic is the bomb.com"
June 10th, 2010
"So I reached a point going through your photostream where I was fav-ing almost every one of your photos. I think that's when I realized I want to be like you.
Your photography is a constant inspiration to me in such a profound way that when I take pictures I think are clever, I realize that I got the idea from you. I promise I don't mean to, it's just that your visual style appeals to me- like ice cream to a 5 year old... I always want more!
Please never stop taking pictures! It's important to the survival of mankind*
Keep keepin' it real!
*This statement has not been evaluated by any sort of fact-checking organization. It is only the opinion of David."
November 8th, 2009
"I don't know if you've heard the news, but she's the coolest."
September 18th, 2009
sec ote says:
" I know Alex from college, she has always been doing wonderful and unique art, which is quite a challenge in a world where literally everything has been done.
Alex's work only gets better. It is subtle, quiet, but has a melancholy feel to it. It draws you in, or rather lets you in. It does not gloat, it seduces. The work is beautiful, there is a certain "voice" that is simply, Alex."
April 22nd, 2009
Paulo Dourado says:
"the skills are ill, she knows this."
February 26th, 2009
"cool person, great photos, and what a keen smile.
only met her once, but from what i've heard, and from what i've seen, she is going places.
a total inspiration."
February 23rd, 2009
"Alexandra is amazingly talented and i look forward to becoming her friend and seeing more of her work :)"
July 24th, 2008
- alex matzke
- February 2008
- gothenburg, nebraska