- Redondance 171 photos, 50 members
- Contract Killers 3,004 photos, 1,189 members
- please bury me here 3,860 photos, 1,355 members
- people not portraits 223 photos, 42 members
- Car(s) Eater 6,807 photos, 228 members
- The democratic photograph 13,767 photos, 541 members
- un-posed.com 1,840 photos, 1,206 members
- HUH. Submissions 342,298 photos, 11,095 members
- The Social Landscape 29,397 photos, 839 members
- Ben and Caroline's Wedding! 1,125 photos, 8 members
- The Mundane 31,380 photos, 885 members
- MORE WITH LESS 2,430 photos, 482 members
- experimental landscapes 20,538 photos, 661 members
- really red. 274 photos, 145 members
- un minuto de mi vida - one minuto of my life 22 photos, 127 members
- write it on a postcard 28,494 photos, 749 members
- Do you wonder where the self resides 1,432 photos, 239 members
- flora will save me 2,617 photos, 452 members
- Portrait of society 1,752 photos, 311 members
- Postcards from America 13,968 photos, 783 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 149,421 photos, 3,785 members
- CARTIFACTS 49,137 photos, 894 members
- The most beautiful people in the world 739 photos, 520 members
- Lyric Documentary 9,762 photos, 786 members
- pppproject 1 photo, 2 members
- a space which knows what it wants to be is a room. 1,217 photos, 138 members
- PEN|ography 1,677 photos, 185 members
- Documenting the Human Life 30,741 photos, 587 members
- Fotoschlachta 5,596 photos, 457 members
- Fraction Magazine 26,897 photos, 2,880 members
- let your imagination ☺ 33,773 photos, 1,278 members
- Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2 & E-P3 and All Other Olympus Pen Cameras 127,118 photos, 5,392 members
- Smell the streets(STS) 716 photos, 870 members
- by my hand 2,790 photos, 724 members
- pieces of places 2,298 photos, 98 members
- The Future is Ghosts 6,124 photos, 374 members
- quotation marks 23,577 photos, 1,168 members
- FeelScape 8,376 photos, 580 members
- This is a Building 3,735 photos, 212 members
- New Topographers 50,408 photos, 1,024 members
- Né Ultra 15,173 photos, 2,665 members
- MIRROR VIEWS from a STREET MENTALITY 4,094 photos, 589 members
- these are not facts 3,378 photos, 540 members
- Democratic Forest 69,205 photos, 1,323 members
- American Typologies 31,197 photos, 686 members
- forests and fairies 2,581 photos, 1,211 members
- Grain is Good 379,686 photos, 14,872 members
- on the plane 3,766 photos, 390 members
- being (film only) 2,916 photos, 804 members
- Nope Fun 40,628 photos, 1,628 members
i figured out why i love her work so much! okay so most peeps on flickr feel the need to have the same concept of "pretty girl in the field" or "fashion-foward hipster on the train" but alexandra doesn't do that (if she did though, i bet it'd be 10 times better) she captures the everyday-normal life and reminds me, specifically, to look around and see what it has to offer. she makes me realize that simplicity is beautiful and you don't need to complicate what's already there. i hope that made sense-anyways that's why iamtastic is the bomb.com"
June 10th, 2010
"So I reached a point going through your photostream where I was fav-ing almost every one of your photos. I think that's when I realized I want to be like you.
Your photography is a constant inspiration to me in such a profound way that when I take pictures I think are clever, I realize that I got the idea from you. I promise I don't mean to, it's just that your visual style appeals to me- like ice cream to a 5 year old... I always want more!
Please never stop taking pictures! It's important to the survival of mankind*
Keep keepin' it real!
*This statement has not been evaluated by any sort of fact-checking organization. It is only the opinion of David."
November 8th, 2009
"I don't know if you've heard the news, but she's the coolest."
September 18th, 2009
sec ote says:
" I know Alex from college, she has always been doing wonderful and unique art, which is quite a challenge in a world where literally everything has been done.
Alex's work only gets better. It is subtle, quiet, but has a melancholy feel to it. It draws you in, or rather lets you in. It does not gloat, it seduces. The work is beautiful, there is a certain "voice" that is simply, Alex."
April 22nd, 2009
Paulo Dourado says:
"the skills are ill, she knows this."
February 26th, 2009
"cool person, great photos, and what a keen smile.
only met her once, but from what i've heard, and from what i've seen, she is going places.
a total inspiration."
February 23rd, 2009
"Alexandra is amazingly talented and i look forward to becoming her friend and seeing more of her work :)"
July 24th, 2008
- alex matzke
- February 2008
- gothenburg, nebraska