is twenty years young and studying Business Entrepreneurship and Fine Arts. As a dreamer and go-getter, she wants to create her own successful business and volunteer around the world. Her two most favorite things are photography and traveling with the people she loves.
If you need to contact me, please go through FlickrMail, thanks!
Please check out other places where I'm on the web:)
My Flickr Group
- Los Angeles Times Travel 981 photos, 139 members
- WSU Outdoor Photography Contest 114 photos, 101 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,928 photos, 6,600 members
- The Worldwide Disposable Camera Project 446 photos, 311 members
- YOUNG SHOT 33,436 photos, 1,531 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,311 photos, 13,945 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,097 photos, 3,194 members
- Macro Photography 448,618 photos, 45,436 members
- Photos of you, Taken by you. 428 photos, 66 members
- Portrait vs. Nature Looking for Mods! email admin for mod statu 565 photos, 219 members
- 'Smile' Project 111 photos, 74 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 163,271 photos, 11,579 members
- Winner's Circle Gallery 13,012 photos, 2,535 members
- This is what we love 46,663 photos, 1,670 members
- Inspirational You. 252 photos, 24 members
- beautiful portrait 73,744 photos, 2,802 members
- Natural Light Portraiture 164,331 photos, 8,110 members
- art gallery 148,236 photos, 4,953 members
- PAINTING 159,373 photos, 10,935 members
- Artists of flickr! 285,397 photos, 8,005 members
- ART DISTRICT 517,546 photos, 17,718 members
- *** A C R Y L I C ☼ P A I N T I N G *** 36,298 photos, 2,194 members
- EXISTentialism -- Emotions, People, Portraits 66,171 photos, 1,932 members
- -The Cafe- 833,114 photos, 25,146 members
- i heart sunflare 2,705 photos, 554 members
- People and Persons 543,066 photos, 17,483 members
- Canon Teens 15,634 photos, 748 members
- Self-Portrait With Camera [Reflected Self-Portraits Only] 27,830 photos, 12,140 members
- Powerful Portraits 164,238 photos, 6,552 members
- young and inspired 209,457 photos, 6,599 members
- ~*~Atmosphere~*~ 207,873 photos, 6,972 members
- FASHION EDITORIAL PHOTOGRAPHY (Critique) 256,208 photos, 22,118 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 687,751 photos, 50,772 members
- Self-Portraits! 491,871 photos, 46,030 members
- Candles 25,705 photos, 10,091 members
- Insect Macro Photography 488,534 photos, 28,946 members
- Macro Bugs 93,687 photos, 5,573 members
- Beautiful Bugs 129,224 photos, 6,412 members
- Extreme Bokeh 351,988 photos, 20,266 members
- Experimental Dream 193,599 photos, 8,754 members
- Witches! (because there's a little witch in every woman) 4,995 photos, 1,002 members
- TOTW Closed 14,003 photos, 553 members
- The Teleidoscope - closed 3,838 photos, 1,175 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 196,144 photos, 11,125 members
- Floating People 5,083 photos, 1,704 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,020 photos, 20,373 members
- flickr in full color 660,560 photos, 14,071 members
- Long Exposure 699,668 photos, 60,607 members
- Fleetwood Mac 280 photos, 57 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,206,300 photos, 67,485 members
"Ahh I really should have gotten around to doing this long ago :')
Amber is such an amazingly talented photographer. Her photostream showcases a huge range and variety of work, from landscapes filled with amazing golden light, to macros that never fail to blow me away.
She also has fantastic photoshop skills, and great taste in using them. Her editing is always beautifully subtle, bringing out the best in the image without being overdone.
Thank you for being such a great flickr friend and contact; I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. :)"
December 9th, 2011
Barlas Sahinoglu says:
"This testimonial is waaaaaaay overdue.
Amber is such an amazing photographer. She captures life in such a way that even the things we overlook everyday are beautiful.
Her creativity amazes me, and she continually produces work which makes your jaw drop in awe.
My favourite thing about Amber is that she is so talented in every field of photography. Portraits,landscapes,conceptual,still life... everything!
Amber has a way of capturing mood and emotion so well, and with her processing she takes it one step further.
An amazing friend and contact to have! I am so grateful i found your stream! Keep up the amazing amazing work!"
November 5th, 2011
"Just spend a few moments on Amber's photostream and you'll immediately start to realize how vast and amazing her creativity, and talents are. It is apparent that her ability to bring her thoughts to life through photography is just one of many strong qualities which make her such a great artist. Amber also shines by offering a diverse collection of images. Everything including landscapes, portraits, fantasy, and still photography can be discovered in her collection. Each of these having Amber's own charisma, and flare that give each of her photos her individual charm. She definitely has a passion for photography and that intensity comes through in every shutter click she makes.
Aside from her tremendous forte in photography, and other talents which include being a guitarist and vocalist, she remains the most helpful, kind, and humble person you'll meet. She also shows a great consideration to the work of others, and offers the greatest of compliments, and also extends to people, beautiful words of inspiration. Amber is a person of beauty both in and out.
Amber, thank you for everything, for being the remarkable person you are, and being one of those people that truly makes flickr the incredible place it is."
October 3rd, 2011
"I've only been following Amber for a few months, but in those short few months, I've come to value Amber not only as a talented photographer, but as a dear friend.
Her photography is creative in every sense of the word, from the idea to the execution to the editing - her creativity knows no bounds. Her landscape photos, in particular, are beautifully captured, and she really understands how to capture the very essence of a location. She knows how to bring out the emotion in a photo, touching our hearts.
Amber is a true and thoughtful artist through and through, and is a kind, kind soul. I'm glad our Flickr paths crossed."
September 13th, 2011
Evie Barker says:
"I've been meaning to do this for a while...so here goes!
AMBER! omg. Her photo's are just stunning. I swear she literally just cant take a bad photo..it's just not possible!
The colours in her photo's, especially her landscapes are phenomenal.
Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is also such a lovely person! She writes the nicest comments ever and im glad to call her a friend on Flickr.
Keep taking photo's forever and ever and eveerrrrr please!. :)
ps- (I really hope you do come to England next year! When you do, just mail me and i'll tell you where all the cool places to go are and all that! :D)
August 22nd, 2011
"so, when i found you on flickr a week ago, i was stunned. you're truly gifted! your photos make me swoon! your photography takes me to another world and it makes me see my surroundings differently. annd you're a great flickr friend! i hope we can keep in touch. oh, and i hope you can build a time machine someday, or discover some aliens(:"
July 24th, 2011
Cecilio Barrantes says:
"Amber is such an amazing photographer!, her ideas are very unique and
beautiful! I really love the surreal photographs! and she's very good at that
she definitely has the talent. I hope she keeps creating more stunningly and surrealist pictures!!
May 20th, 2011
"Amber has one of the most creative minds I know. Sometimes her ideas sound crazy but they always turn out great. She has a natural eye for photography that is hard to match.
With her talent, I know she'll go far in her photography ventures.
Hopefully we will be able to travel to Europe in the next year and photograph together! :D"
April 27th, 2011
- Amber Larks
- August 2009
- I am:
- Amber Larks Photography