I am a stay-at-home mom for my two small children. I work part-time from my home studio as a freelance graphic designer. My love of design and flair for crafting keep me busy at work and in my home life where I love to create handmade gifts, jewelry and cards for all occasions. My craft repertoire includes not only scrapbooking and papercrafting; but also sewing, needle felting, jewelry making and more.
Previously I was employed as a Design Manager for Colorbök. While at Colorbök I led the design and development of scrapbooking products for the Mass Market accounts. At times I worked with licensed artists to develop product lines such as Tracy Porter, Flavia and Kathy Davis. I also taught scrapbooking classes at local stores and conventions throughout the U.S., on a Memory Makers Croppin' Cruise and was a 5 time guest on DIY Scrapbooking. My work was showcased in Colorbök product lines, catalogs, advertisements and classes.
- NASA Venus Transit Observing Challenge 2,179 photos, 1,233 members
- Lava Girl Costumes 1 photo, 9 members
- Domestic Notebook Jesse Tree Ornaments 30 photos, 6 members
- The Creative Connection Event 256 photos, 40 members
- Buttercup Bags 1,150 photos, 678 members
- Red Velvet Art 8,741 photos, 1,260 members
- Silver Bella 2009 358 photos, 55 members
- Silver Bella 2008 293 photos, 53 members
- Cupcakes and more 7 photos, 8 members
Alanna George doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Alanna George
- October 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Graphic Designer