Please don`t want something from me, so we can be safe, meet and share...
"we don't see things as they are, we see them as we are---Anaïs Nin"
"I say play your own way. Don’t play what the public wants. Play what you want and let the public pick up on what you are doing, even if it takes them fifteen or twenty years."
-- Thelonious Monk
"The only thing that is not Art is inattention." - Marcel Duchamp
Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness. --James Thurber
account at ipernity
my own website
you can buy my work here:
Annemie HieleMaak je eigen badge
On my way by Annemie Hiele | Make Your Own Book
- Abstract_ photo (post 1 / com 2) 51,383 photos, 2,361 members
- happy birthday, Bruce! 170 photos, 53 members
- PLASTIC LITTER MAXIMAL INVASIVE (P.L.M.I.) 159 photos, 47 members
- Naturalight 30,526 photos, 1,462 members
- Per Aspera Ad Astra 20,088 photos, 430 members
- Still Life/La Nature Morte 13,311 photos, 1,542 members
- Visual Haiku 48,572 photos, 1,018 members
- altfotonet.org 14,277 photos, 223 members
- Urban Photo Publishing 121,996 photos, 3,760 members
- simply elegance (elegant SIMPLICITY) 12,626 photos, 868 members
- urbanabstractions 5,355 photos, 212 members
- The Evocative Object World 10,970 photos, 149 members
- dumpster love ™ 2,487 photos, 247 members
- ((( transcend dépassez supere 超越しなさい ))) 132,385 photos, 6,046 members
- tuerkisrot 621 photos, 74 members
- Flags Of Imaginary Countries 5,349 photos, 260 members
- Facades (without perspective: 2D effect) 11,279 photos, 1,104 members
- Quality Abstracts 61,505 photos, 8,205 members
- concrete beauty 26,332 photos, 2,511 members
- Construction Site Abstract 3,202 photos, 815 members
- abstract squared 25,647 photos, 632 members
- Strange Meetings/Juxtapositions (no people, animals...) 4,548 photos, 182 members
- -- intangible delicacies -- 23,562 photos, 707 members
- Eclectic Aesthetic 61,112 photos, 1,384 members
- incidental painting 3,109 photos, 128 members
- pibloship 1,044 photos, 59 members
- HAPHAZART! Magazine 4 photos, 22 members
- Found Paintings 5,570 photos, 231 members
- The Sorcerers Apprentice -- Animating the Inanimate 4,897 photos, 192 members
- pink_n_green 1,487 photos, 105 members
- i shoot puddles 1,443 photos, 306 members
- Ministract 37,482 photos, 1,092 members
- focusschmocus 12,845 photos, 1,844 members
- blissful nothingness 7,825 photos, 177 members
- Photographic Impressionism (Seeing Creatively) 28,103 photos, 1,082 members
- ROTHKOesque 9,841 photos, 11,441 members
- Parallel World/PUDDLES ONLY 4,938 photos, 888 members
- Metaphorism 1,896 photos, 174 members
- Little Installations 2,367 photos, 70 members
- - subtraction - 2,253 photos, 217 members
- Complexité végétale / Vegetal complexity: abstractions 16,239 photos, 871 members
- Pure Abstracts 5,199 photos, 193 members
- ECM Record Cover Photographs 11,231 photos, 928 members
- square (don't post the not square photo) 163,432 photos, 5,989 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 119,949 photos, 3,928 members
- petit_ruban 971 photos, 85 members
- DumpStars 288 photos, 57 members
- A Moving Photograph 733 photos, 600 members
- looking in looking out : windows 30,195 photos, 2,643 members
- The Director of Photography - Video only- 1,931 photos, 505 members
Waiting For The Ocean says:
"I would simply say this and only this ...Her Work is Beyond Genius....You MUST bear witness to her Work..."
June 30th, 2008
Harry Mijland says:
"Ook in 2007 bracht je veel inspiratie. Andere wegen, nieuwe invloeden. Dank je daarvoor. Ik hoop dat we elkaar in 2008 kunnen blijven inspireren, ook met landschapsfoto's."
December 30th, 2007
p0ps Harlow says:
"akiruna's photo stream is absolutely dependable. Recently, I put a slide show of her stream on a large monitor while a young visiting artist and I talked in my studio. He was so blown away at every slide that, while it was great that he enjoyed akiruna's work as much as I do, it made it difficult to keep the conversation going! Her stream is a remarkable achievement, I thank her for it."
August 18th, 2007
"Don't know how she does it, but it is a never ending story. A happy one, lucky for us! Each day Akiruna sees things others don't see and makes pictures of it and it is pure beauty!"
October 28th, 2006
"I might as well just fave every photo akiruna puts up. They are all good. All of them. Mood, texture, light, magic."
October 25th, 2006
"Akiruna´s / Annemie´s photos are masterpieces of texture and light. You could fill museums with them - the mood and the aesthetical value of these minmal compositions is amazing!"
October 20th, 2006
jolanda r (aka jojoro) says:
"Annemie really was a discovery for me. I've seen lots of abstract pictures, but hers do stand out: they are able to tell a story, to hold the eye a little longer than usual and to astonish you. I've grown to become an admirer and, every time I visit Flickr, I'm on the look out for new work of 'akiruna'..."
October 18th, 2006
The Challenge says:
"Je foto's zijn erg inspirerend. Je bent een erg speciale fotograaf voor mij. Bedankt!"
October 13th, 2006
innocent string says:
"The queen of abstract photography."
October 12th, 2006
"Akiruna holds my attention as a personality; through her work she has shown a clear vision of colour and vibrance and that can only happen when your content with your inner feelings.
Your work will continue to touch many, so long as you continue to reflect your emotions in there sincerity.
For this I thank you.
September 5th, 2006
"I have, in art and even in my own drawings and paintings, always succeeded in keeping a safe distance from anything abstract.
But studying Akiruna's sets, of portraits, nature, things... I happened to once in a while find myself in a set of more or less abstract potos, and she managed to slowly lure me into admiring that part of her work, too!
Akiruna does not have one definite subject for her photos, she is very versatile and shoots whatever attracts her attention by it's beauty.
I'm very glad I discovered her work!
Thank you, Akiruna, for showing us a glimpse of what moves you!"
June 26th, 2006
- Annemie Hiele
- April 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken