Please don`t want something from me, so we can be safe, meet and share...
"we don't see things as they are, we see them as we are---Anaïs Nin"
"I say play your own way. Don’t play what the public wants. Play what you want and let the public pick up on what you are doing, even if it takes them fifteen or twenty years."
-- Thelonious Monk
"The only thing that is not Art is inattention." - Marcel Duchamp
Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness. --James Thurber
account at ipernity
my own website
you can buy my work here:
Annemie HieleMaak je eigen badge
On my way by Annemie Hiele | Make Your Own Book
- Abstract_ photo (post 1 / com 2) 50,892 photos, 2,326 members
- happy birthday, Bruce! 176 photos, 53 members
- PLASTIC LITTER MAXIMAL INVASIVE (P.L.M.I.) 146 photos, 45 members
- Naturalight 29,950 photos, 1,472 members
- Per Aspera Ad Astra 20,074 photos, 428 members
- Still Life/La Nature Morte 13,122 photos, 1,508 members
- Visual Haiku 48,932 photos, 990 members
- altfotonet.org 13,824 photos, 224 members
- Urban Photo Publishing 119,986 photos, 3,713 members
- simply elegance (elegant SIMPLICITY) 12,813 photos, 875 members
- urbanabstractions 5,356 photos, 214 members
- The Evocative Object World 10,808 photos, 150 members
- dumpster love ™ 2,537 photos, 249 members
- ((( transcend dépassez supere 超越しなさい ))) 129,000 photos, 5,775 members
- tuerkisrot 618 photos, 74 members
- Flags Of Imaginary Countries 5,366 photos, 258 members
- Facades (without perspective: 2D effect) 10,871 photos, 1,056 members
- Quality Abstracts 59,743 photos, 8,176 members
- concrete beauty 26,141 photos, 2,481 members
- Construction Site Abstract 3,221 photos, 806 members
- abstract squared 25,059 photos, 618 members
- Strange Meetings/Juxtapositions (no people, animals...) 4,581 photos, 183 members
- -- intangible delicacies -- 23,904 photos, 716 members
- Eclectic Aesthetic 60,863 photos, 1,351 members
- incidental painting 3,207 photos, 128 members
- pibloship 1,051 photos, 59 members
- HAPHAZART! Magazine 4 photos, 22 members
- Found Paintings 5,815 photos, 226 members
- The Sorcerers Apprentice -- Animating the Inanimate 4,915 photos, 189 members
- pink_n_green 1,509 photos, 105 members
- i shoot puddles 1,461 photos, 301 members
- Ministract 38,086 photos, 1,099 members
- focusschmocus 12,955 photos, 1,856 members
- blissful nothingness 7,721 photos, 176 members
- Photographic Impressionism (Seeing Creatively) 27,614 photos, 1,053 members
- ROTHKOesque 9,989 photos, 11,371 members
- Parallel World/PUDDLES ONLY 4,809 photos, 876 members
- Metaphorism 2,474 photos, 176 members
- Little Installations 2,421 photos, 70 members
- - subtraction - 2,270 photos, 218 members
- Complexité végétale / Vegetal complexity: abstractions 16,661 photos, 867 members
- Pure Abstracts 5,106 photos, 192 members
- ECM Record Cover Photographs 11,632 photos, 916 members
- square (don't post the not square photo) 163,876 photos, 6,015 members
- haphazart! Abstractions 119,601 photos, 3,911 members
- petit_ruban 976 photos, 85 members
- DumpStars 288 photos, 57 members
- A Moving Photograph 773 photos, 599 members
- looking in looking out : windows 30,207 photos, 2,642 members
- The Director of Photography - Video only- 1,949 photos, 504 members
Waiting For The Ocean says:
"I would simply say this and only this ...Her Work is Beyond Genius....You MUST bear witness to her Work..."
June 30th, 2008
Harry Mijland says:
"Ook in 2007 bracht je veel inspiratie. Andere wegen, nieuwe invloeden. Dank je daarvoor. Ik hoop dat we elkaar in 2008 kunnen blijven inspireren, ook met landschapsfoto's."
December 30th, 2007
p0ps Harlow says:
"akiruna's photo stream is absolutely dependable. Recently, I put a slide show of her stream on a large monitor while a young visiting artist and I talked in my studio. He was so blown away at every slide that, while it was great that he enjoyed akiruna's work as much as I do, it made it difficult to keep the conversation going! Her stream is a remarkable achievement, I thank her for it."
August 18th, 2007
"Don't know how she does it, but it is a never ending story. A happy one, lucky for us! Each day Akiruna sees things others don't see and makes pictures of it and it is pure beauty!"
October 28th, 2006
"I might as well just fave every photo akiruna puts up. They are all good. All of them. Mood, texture, light, magic."
October 25th, 2006
"Akiruna´s / Annemie´s photos are masterpieces of texture and light. You could fill museums with them - the mood and the aesthetical value of these minmal compositions is amazing!"
October 20th, 2006
jolanda r (aka jojoro) says:
"Annemie really was a discovery for me. I've seen lots of abstract pictures, but hers do stand out: they are able to tell a story, to hold the eye a little longer than usual and to astonish you. I've grown to become an admirer and, every time I visit Flickr, I'm on the look out for new work of 'akiruna'..."
October 18th, 2006
The Challenge says:
"Je foto's zijn erg inspirerend. Je bent een erg speciale fotograaf voor mij. Bedankt!"
October 13th, 2006
innocent string says:
"The queen of abstract photography."
October 12th, 2006
"Akiruna holds my attention as a personality; through her work she has shown a clear vision of colour and vibrance and that can only happen when your content with your inner feelings.
Your work will continue to touch many, so long as you continue to reflect your emotions in there sincerity.
For this I thank you.
September 5th, 2006
"I have, in art and even in my own drawings and paintings, always succeeded in keeping a safe distance from anything abstract.
But studying Akiruna's sets, of portraits, nature, things... I happened to once in a while find myself in a set of more or less abstract potos, and she managed to slowly lure me into admiring that part of her work, too!
Akiruna does not have one definite subject for her photos, she is very versatile and shoots whatever attracts her attention by it's beauty.
I'm very glad I discovered her work!
Thank you, Akiruna, for showing us a glimpse of what moves you!"
June 26th, 2006
- Annemie Hiele
- April 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken