I try to capture the heightened emotions of an imaginative world, where a frozen theater is taking place in long forgotten landscapes. Lets escape from reality, just for a moment....'
I would love to hear from you, whether it is for a commission, to purchase a print, features, questions or just to say hello! Contact me here:
Facebok Fan Page
Bloggers! Please feel free to share my work, drop me a line to let me know and please credit the photos!x
A lot of work has gone into these photographs, so please be a friend and do not steal them! ;)
Thanks for dropping by!
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 73,038 photos, 6,583 members
- Flickr Friday 19,694 photos, 29,688 members
- ♔Group wi†h Ҽxperience♔ 2,953,253 photos, 366,313 members
- heaven or las vegas 391 photos, 286 members
- APRICOT magazine 95 photos, 322 members
- PLATEFORM magazine 117,415 photos, 3,674 members
- Scary People and Halloween 897 photos, 65 members
- Digital Resonance ~ invite only ~ 11,327 photos, 189 members
- Le jardin de les fleurs flétries 345 photos, 61 members
- Horror 12,571 photos, 5,856 members
- flora will save me 2,622 photos, 454 members
- Regards de femmes (Group Reserved for the women) 20,949 photos, 561 members
- Geisha! 4,720 photos, 987 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*6 ALTERPHASE [CLOSED] 492 photos, 852 members
- Enquire Mag 162,747 photos, 7,807 members
- Belfast 46,965 photos, 1,502 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 42,009 photos, 3,860 members
- artistic photos 189,426 photos, 6,969 members
- Flickr Creative Photos 9,635 photos, 339 members
- Burtonesque 3,526 photos, 713 members
- almost square or so. 14,060 photos, 347 members
- LAIT NOIR Lovers ♥ 973 photos, 102 members
- Vermeer Pearls.. (P1/A2) 71,234 photos, 3,947 members
- EXISTentialism -- Emotions, People, Portraits 69,287 photos, 1,962 members
- Magician's Square (by invitation only) 7,747 photos, 404 members
- Darkness Falls On Faerie Land 18,661 photos, 1,460 members
- FlickrCentral 9,459,450 photos, 246,137 members
- Sorry- group CLOSED 2,979 photos, 317 members
- d a y_d r e a m e r s 11,296 photos, 617 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*4 SHHH... [CLOSED] 1,019 photos, 800 members
- Fictitious Reality-41Th Exhibition-Plumbelina- 0 photos, 256 members
- Conceptual photography 389,374 photos, 19,554 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 377,661 photos, 16,216 members
- DREAMTIME | Boundary between Wilderness & Civilization 3,318 photos, 287 members
- Through the Looking-Glass. 8,171 photos, 472 members
- Myths and Fairytales - CLOSED 217 photos, 35 members
- - subtraction - 2,409 photos, 231 members
- Portraiture 874,652 photos, 32,697 members
- A Time to Every Purpose Under Heaven 3,688 photos, 593 members
- Image Portrait Gallery !!! - B&W or Color !!! 120,942 photos, 3,302 members
- Modern Vintage Photography 8,310 photos, 425 members
- Do you want to be in Wonderland? 2,597 photos, 1,296 members
- Marie Antoinette ´s life 596 photos, 184 members
- Marie-Antoinette Chérie 2,376 photos, 289 members
- under the signet of the moon 8,760 photos, 211 members
- Just nothing 1,808 photos, 87 members
- Dark ART 220,262 photos, 18,319 members
- Baci_kisses ( I Contest: S.Valentino VOTES) 535 photos, 280 members
- Beautiful Kiss 7,771 photos, 4,604 members
- DOZE mag. Issue*3 JUNKLAND CLOSED! 480 photos, 684 members
Ingrid Endel says:
"Helen is a one-of-a-kind storyteller. She has been blessed with the ability to create scenes that transport you to another time and place. Her knack for telling stories is matched by her visual artistry. Each photo embodies a unique mood and atmosphere that demands attention, and this is a skill that I greatly admire. As an artist who has successfully established a unique photographic style, Helen is one of my inspirations. As a fan of her work, I look forward to what she will produce in the future."
October 18th, 2012
beth maciorowski says:
"your work is spellbinding.
it takes me to another place and time and i love the stories that they create.
beautiful and haunting."
April 5th, 2012
"Her works is magnificent.
Every time I look her stream, always leaves me speechless."
July 31st, 2011
April 25th, 2011
"I just want to say that i am in awe with your work! It's really difficult to find likeminded people nowadays. You are doing a great job. An artist! your art is dark but very pure. :) beautiful.
March 16th, 2011
"Helen uses props in such an interesting way, she can create portals to other worlds and shows us her imagination. She has also made one of my favourite groups here called The Magic Pinhole, which shows that not only can she create wonderful images herself but can see a little magic in others."
March 11th, 2011
"This woman create modern fairy tales with her mind and talented photos. Helen explore colors, fantasies, dreams and pehaps nightmares with her images. There are not limits in talent here. Each image is a world. Each image creates an universe and is impossible to be indiferent!
December 28th, 2010
Emmaginary Photography says:
"Airgarten's work...wow it is indeed inspiring!
I love her attitude towards photography and how in touch she is with her inner child. She is not afraid to explore wild ideas and constantly encourages others to do so. You can learn a lot from this girl and her photographs!"
October 29th, 2010
nikki chicoine. says:
"im seriously in awe of your work.
its perfectly stunning
and you always leave me thinking about more than just the photo.
and in that way you most definitely inspire me!
keep doing what you do best, creating magic ♥"
October 28th, 2010
- Helen Warner
- April 2008
- Belfast (Northern Ireland), UK
- I am:
- airgarten [at] yahoo.com