I am based in Maldives and available for design and photography assignments.
Phone: 960 7748192
Thanks to George www.flickr.com/photos/toastforbrekkie/
for my pro account.
- Wedding Photography 258,626 photos, 52,790 members
- Bangkok 97,669 photos, 4,874 members
- 500 favorites and more 4,278 photos, 1,629 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 176,524 photos, 4,674 members
- The world on a shoestring 29,339 photos, 718 members
- Maldives Photo Walk 741 photos, 207 members
- !shots that rock asia! [ PLEASE, leave 1 award or comment :: ] 2,995 photos, 227 members
- Selfish Maldives 0 photos, 1 member
- Strobist.com 601,612 photos, 123,411 members
- *ABW* Gallery - by invitation only 1,030 photos, 1,512 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 331,346 photos, 39,682 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 524,191 photos, 28,385 members
- Ready to accept love 15 photos, 58 members
- Unique Maldives 36,520 photos, 1,642 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 4,952 photos, 17,217 members
- Best of Asia (New rule will be applied after mid of Jan 2010) 23,126 photos, 1,362 members
- Canon Showcase (Awarded Photos Only!) 718 photos, 396 members
- Flickr Maldives 4,294 photos, 847 members
- Paisajes del mundo/World Landscapes 688,956 photos, 25,954 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge #27 "CELEBRATION" 50,583 photos, 8,820 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,650 photos, 995 members
- Outstanding Portraits of People--by invitation only 324 photos, 140 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 477,602 photos, 63,405 members
- Spectacular Skyscapes--invited images only--tag: SpecSky 578 photos, 300 members
- Lonely Planet 1,288,904 photos, 30,627 members
- BLUELIST - The Best of Lonely Planet 37,946 photos, 2,657 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,378 photos, 8,507 members
- flickr's 100 best photographers [level2] 16 photos, 20 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,543,157 photos, 122,617 members
- flickr's 100 best photographers (enter and vote) READ THE RULES 438 photos, 1,351 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (CLOSED) 33,088 photos, 4,233 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 10,495 photos, 11,355 members
- The Face (invited images only) 8,829 photos, 4,571 members
- Graphic Designers Moonlighting as Photographers 326,619 photos, 25,138 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 19,869 photos, 7,139 members
- I LOVE CLOUDS (Only My Choice & By Invitation) 1,564 photos, 266 members
- FlickrCentral 9,323,242 photos, 291,041 members
- top-f [ 25+ faves ] 100,816 photos, 13,353 members
- Worth a Million Words Pix (Invited Only) 170 photos, 130 members
- maldives 170 photos, 331 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 59,167 photos, 7,392 members
- Bloggers 40,160 photos, 6,566 members
- Young Travelers of the World Unite! 291,810 photos, 10,571 members
- Utata 460,258 photos, 28,450 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,217 photos, 4,487 members
- 230 COUNTRIES 32,100 photos, 1,129 members
- *Blue...tag "blue"_ 3 max/day 97,427 photos, 5,078 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,436 photos, 964 members
- Outstanding Travel photos - only post images with >= 15 faves 6,161 photos, 4,202 members
- Flickr's 100 Best 94 photos, 12,128 members
T Temple-Pueblo Paradiso says:
"God gives to each of us a certain talent
This Artist uses his to the fullest, to present to us the Awesome Beauty that surronds us...Thank You for sharing Your Beautiful Talents...."
November 8th, 2008
"MashaAllah, Ahmed Zahid is a very talented photographer, and I really really really love ALL the pictures in his photostream, its like when I check his photostream, I can imagine myself being in this PARADISE he is in!! Even though I don't really comment on your photos very much but I really like them and think you're a great photographer...
So keep it up and well done :-)"
December 23rd, 2007
ShUtTeR PrO says:
"Zahid is one of the greatest photographer i have seen from Maldives .. I really admire his work .. He really got lot of stunning pictures . . and its nice to have a friend like him . . Gud luck .. ShUtTeR PrO"
December 15th, 2007
thundho - nadu - andhu says:
"he is a magician who uses colours from nature to create a new bright vivid world where we, who appreciate his art get lost in it..."
July 11th, 2007
"I love Ahmed's work. It's rich...very rich. Every posting requires not a passing glance, but an in-depth study...a study of art, creativity, color, beauty, and talent. Thank's Ahmed for letting me enter your world through your wonderful images!"
May 14th, 2007
Fatma S says:
"One of my favorite photographers who happens to live in one of my most favorite places on earth .. could it get any better ?"
November 10th, 2006
"An incredible photographer for the beauty of a real nature .. pure & unique .. the dream world we all wish to live .. is within his photo stream .. an eternal life joy .. a soul candy before the eye .. it’s a journey of a lifetime .. to one of the most beautiful lands on earth … & words can’t describe it .."
October 15th, 2006
Franc Le Blanc . says:
You have a fantastic eye for photographing the world around you.
You surprise me with your beautiful work : it is a collection of stunning photos;. you have the eye to composite excellent pictures.
congratulations Ahmed with this work."
September 24th, 2006
"Oh...ur pics are trully dreams of a paradise!!! A paradise i believe will never b lost!!! I know that the tsunami destroyed part... but with UR amazing pics... we 'll always remember how nice are the Maldives, the 1st islands i felt in love with in the 80's. Maldives will b the 1st islands 2 disappear in the globe... as i hearded ... Ur pics are magic!!! I hope u like mines too...lol... Best wishes!!"
August 8th, 2006
Kira Gondeck-Silvia says:
"Ahmed Zahid shows you little windows into a paradise everyone has dremt of. With vibrant colors, friendly locals, and perfect weather. When I can't go their in real life, I visit his page and his travels in my mind. Thanks for the trip!"
August 4th, 2006
crowe turtle says:
"I can only hope that one day I have as inspiring of a location or even half the eye with the camera that Ahmed has with his photos. Every time I view his photostream, I want to go out and take billions of photos, in hopes that one is comparable.
Keep inspiring us."
July 30th, 2006
empty pen says:
"Watching at Ahmed Zahid photos is like travelling here behind my computer screen.. It make me dream, bring me calm, beauty of these people and lanscape...
You're a really great photographer...
Thanks for all that you bring -)))))))
July 29th, 2006
"Ahmed's photos are utterly beautiful. He captures colours in ways I could never imagine. His compositions are awesome. You'll be gobsmacked by what you'll see in this amazing guy's photostream. Enjoy, and be inspired!"
July 27th, 2006
"A wonderful photographer and a visionary for many photographers. Just a glimpse at this photos will transform anyone into a paradise and the pictures will haunt them for ever. He is an inspiration to many photographers like me. Thank you ahmed, it is only because of you that i developed this beautiful hobby. Without your pictures i would have never ventured into this field. All of us along with flickr are very lucky to have you here. May you scale more heights in this field. You are the best :)"
July 19th, 2006
fierce oven says:
"With every picture you publish I feel a glimps of envy. I enjoy them a lot and love the way you capture the colour of the moment, your island and eachtime I wish I could stroll along those beautiful places. Next to Babasteve you're my favourite, you make me dream, and he brings me back to reality and hence there is balance (;)"
July 19th, 2006
Is a great artist with kind heart to share.
All his master piece is wordless!!
You are the inpiration to millions......
I appreciate it....."
May 27th, 2006
"It is very inspiring to see his images and photos in a different aura , the way he captures the subject and makes it alive to get the attention of the viewers. His colours are expressive and it captures my heart."
May 17th, 2006
"Your stream is quite exempliary I did a mosaic [4x4] hope you approve - love those colour skies and golden beaches"
May 3rd, 2006
"I'm amazed by each photo I look at. How can one person contain so much talent? It's beyond me..."
April 22nd, 2006
"When I look at Ahmed's photographs, I'm continually struck by what I feel and that would be "joy." Are they beautiful? Without question and stunningly so but this beauty transcends scenery. It's not just a "pretty picture" or "beauty shot" but something far greater and goes directly to the heart of the matter, our distinct humanity. To show an essence of the human spirit is a special ability and one which he has. They are photographs that one doesn't just see with their eyes but also feel with their heart. They are just great!"
April 1st, 2006
Mr Ush says:
"I read his photostream as much for the observations about the subjects of and issues around the pictures as I do for the glorious pictures themselves. His pictures are enough reason alone to use Flickr."
January 21st, 2006
"WORLD CLASS IN EVERYWAY"
December 1st, 2005
"He is the Best!!!!!"
November 23rd, 2005
"His Photos are alwaaays colorfull and so wonderfull =)
keep it up !"
October 16th, 2005
Bethany Kerr says:
"Ahmed manages to capture the beauty of life in every picture that you will find here. You will never find a photograph that isn't beautiful and inspiring. New photos are added consistently, and you can always expect that they will be just as amazing as all the others he has taken.
You will not find many other photographers who have the inspiration that Ahmed permeates throughout each and every one of his unique works."
September 15th, 2005
"How does he do it? Do amazing opportunities pop up wherever he is? Or does he actively seek them out? Most likely, he has the eye to appreciate the best photos wherever he is. However he does it, the results are amazing."
September 7th, 2005
Heather Lorin says:
"You won’t find any mediocre, random snapshot dumps here. Every offering is thoughtfully composed and labeled and then presented in a small, satisfying, GLORIOUS, daily collection. It’s why so many of us are captivated by, if not totally addicted to, Ahmed’s photostream."
August 2nd, 2005
"I cannot believe I'm the first person who writes a testimonial for Ahmed!
His photostream is one of the few on wich I discover new favorites EVERY time I take a visit.
Ahmed has an outstanding way of photographing the joy of everyday life. His photo's are sparkling and vibrant...
Everybody in front of his lens seems to enjoy his attention. There is some real, positive interaction going between the subjects and the photographer.
His colours are unbeatable! A sunset in flames, a bright green boat in emerald waters.... Children playing in the warm late afternoon sun....
I never even knew some of "his colours" existed! Simply stunning.
Combine this all with an intriguing set of "silhouette pictures" and you get an irresistible, diverse stream.
Thanks for showing me your unique view on your beautiful, exotic world!
July 14th, 2005
- January 2005
- info [at] ahmedzahid.com