Welcome to Our Stream...
We used to like taking photos until work took over most of our times. When Adeeb came along, we jump started our hobby and then joined flickr. After looking at the various incredible and magnificent photos by you and other flickr members, we've become more motivated to pursue this hobby further.
Thanks for your kind comments, invitations, favourites, testimonials, awards and visits. We hope, as a result of these, we'll improve further and thus, be able to come up with better photos in the future to share with you guys.
Update: We have new additions to the family:
Radhi Akib, Adeeb's little brother.
Deebs is actually Adeeb.
- Jim's Forest 6 photos, 46 members
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) 104 photos, 21 members
- 120MY 21,567 photos, 378 members
- I Shoot Film 2,584,806 photos, 109,386 members
- Nikon Film Cameras 236,986 photos, 14,547 members
- Holga 252,508 photos, 19,275 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 76,052 photos, 4,298 members
- Holga 35mm 29,253 photos, 4,628 members
- Filem Malaya 10,280 photos, 197 members
- Medium Format (120/220 film only) 813,734 photos, 36,740 members
- Yashica TLR Unlimited 48,233 photos, 3,233 members
- Yashica Mat 70,665 photos, 5,584 members
- Strobist Sundays 1,985 photos, 897 members
- Twin Lens Reflex vault of images - TLR cameras 17,647 photos, 987 members
- Seagull TLR 15,679 photos, 2,177 members
- Michael Jackson 2,829 photos, 1,380 members
- Tribute to Michael Jackson 3,626 photos, 1,393 members
- Tokusatsu heroes world 5,604 photos, 354 members
- MACRO MONDAYS 154,338 photos, 13,635 members
- Penang Flickr Group 32,018 photos, 1,305 members
- I collect light . 763,377 photos, 19,122 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 291,016 photos, 11,432 members
- Bokeh addiction 381,715 photos, 12,919 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 231,801 photos, 14,244 members
- 365 Bokeh 10,366 photos, 511 members
- Explore's Missing Shots (only 5+ faves, post 1/comment on 3) 2,277 photos, 428 members
- Flora Malaysiana 4,691 photos, 154 members
- Bokeh Wednesday Hangover 5,899 photos, 543 members
- KEAYUAN GADIS MALAYSIA / MALAYSIAN BEAUTY 3,956 photos, 739 members
- For the LOVE of Bokeh! 15,918 photos, 824 members
- Protect your photostream! 58 photos, 262 members
- We say NO to VIDEOS on FLICKR 844 photos, 22,124 members
- PHOTO SMILES - Photos That Make You SMILE! Post 1/Award 2 93,675 photos, 6,024 members
- DIGIFOTO Pro 612,149 photos, 15,063 members
- MCP Actions: Photoshop Actions for Photographers 4,735 photos, 2,922 members
- Artistic and High Quality Macro (ADMIN Invite only) ~AWARD 5~ 14,106 photos, 3,800 members
- A Collaboration: Photoshop Tips and Tutorials 12,413 photos, 3,386 members
- totally textures 118,258 photos, 9,558 members
- Penang Off-The-Beaten-Track 1,030 photos, 72 members
- Portrait of the world - Ritratti dal mondo 116,093 photos, 8,098 members
- Jean's Actions 247 photos, 406 members
- Far and Away the Best (Invited Images ONLY) 35,154 photos, 7,114 members
- 52 Weeks of our Kids 882 photos, 31 members
- Project 365 Kids 25,578 photos, 466 members
- 365 Baby 14,524 photos, 375 members
- Best Photo of 2007 470 photos, 924 members
- It's All About Light 24,037 photos, 925 members
- Leon Loves Pink 2,382 photos, 238 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 121,476 photos, 8,336 members
- AI-S Nikkor 50mm 1:1.4 645 photos, 753 members
"When I first made Zim a contact was while back and the reason was I admire the fact everything else is secondary to her and thats because of my little buddy, he is so adorable its just a bundle of joy to see, each time I see my little friend the smile stays on my face all day long,
Zim has a quality that I just can't say enough a wonderful person with heart of gold and thats reflected on all her comments,
I am so thankful that I have her as a friend, and lets not forget the person behind all this is a Father that solidifies the whole family,
What can I say about her awesome talent of picture taking, isn't
she just awesome! You just have to love her talent !!!
Thank you my friend for being who you are, a special Lady,
June 2nd, 2008
*Peanut (Lauren) says:
"A family with talented photographers who are so kind and sweet. Both parents do amazing work and I love looking at their stream and their adorable son. I am always inspired by your work and kindness--thanks for being my contact! Keep up the good work!"
May 27th, 2008
"What else can I say, a family of great photographers. I can't really tell who takes the pictures, but I can be assured that whatever came out from this great family is a rewarding experience browsing through Flickr. Keep up the good work!"
January 14th, 2008
p o o m b a t t a says:
"This is all i have to say about 'Adeeb Aqil' - "Everytime I see an image from this person,my jaw drops ! "
Thanks for sharing the wonderful images with the world. Thanks for being an amazing friend :)"
September 11th, 2007
Dashuki Mohd says:
"I should have written this testimonial earlier.
"Adeeb Aqil" has a wonderful touch on every single shot taken, particularly the macro shots. The composition, colors and the sharpness of the images make you wonder how he/she did it. It is such a joy to visit his/her photostream.
Keep up the excellent work my friends and thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us !"
September 2nd, 2007
"i'm so envy with his/her selection of lens. so so envy. but lens doesnt make a good photographer. so it must be his/her talent. so at awww when seing their micro bugs photo. with great colors and have stories to tell..."
August 24th, 2007
PhilBailey Photography says:
"What a joy to have found adeeb_aqil on flickr !!!! With such a wonderful mix of pics you never know what is comming and they are always so beautiful and pure. I find myself wanting to fav them all !!! Thanks so much for your kind words & keep those pics comming."
July 28th, 2007
We never met when I live in Malaysia.
I discovered her on flickr explore.
I have reviewed her site here, I am totally impressed with her skill & knowledge in Photography. She do very well in almost all category.
She did even superb if not excellence on Nature; Flowers & Macro.
Please visit her more to be inspired & motivated.
Thank you for your kindness & sharing with the community.
You are great.
I appreciate it...."
July 15th, 2007
- Adeeb Aqil
- April 2007