I grew up in Tennessee trying to be a good kid. I went to college > graduated > and got into politics.
I eventually ended up in Connecticut, and after 8 long years helping to elect candidates and pass legislation, I moved to Korea.
Now I get to enjoy my life without begging voters or legislators to use common sense and decency.
I absolutely love Korea. The people, the food, the history… it’s wonderful here and I encourage everyone to visit. It is truly an amazing place.
I love taking photos, but I have a lot to learn. Any advice or comments are much appreciated.
Feel free to email me at email@example.com.
adamsRibs... my blog
- Expats in Korea 16,483 photos, 477 members
- The Seoul Metro Project 285 photos, 72 members
- 2017/365 Photos 229,760 photos, 1,621 members
- 365 - Make 1 shot per day, for 1 year. 447,230 photos, 4,810 members
- I Love Korea!! 60,591 photos, 2,525 members
- Project 365 1,929,795 photos, 30,964 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges 163,139 photos, 16,338 members
- Korean Food 9,889 photos, 1,204 members
- KOREA: (Through the eyes of a Kamera) 8,971 photos, 342 members
- Unique to Korea 12,873 photos, 493 members
- The Portrait Group 3,053,889 photos, 164,968 members
- Truly Asia 170,616 photos, 3,808 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 17,900 photos, 21,699 members
- Korea Images 123,840 photos, 6,523 members
- Seoul Photo Club International 945 photos, 126 members
- Seoul Strobist Club 552 photos, 115 members
- FIS (Flickr in Seoul) 42,731 photos, 2,419 members
- NIKON D7000 CLUB 787,296 photos, 28,773 members
- Seoul Photo Club 9,195 photos, 830 members
adamsRibsDELETE doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2010
- Bundang, Korea
- I am:
- Male and Taken