- COLOR [directory] 色 246,776 photos, 8,672 members
- Colors of the World 1,313,998 photos, 37,667 members
- Color my world! 18,486 photos, 741 members
- Colour Mania 153,900 photos, 13,921 members
- Turkey / Türkiye 115,481 photos, 6,331 members
- Turkey | I dream of Turkey 30,205 photos, 1,766 members
- PREGNANCY AND BIRTH 6,735 photos, 1,930 members
- Warszawa/ Warschau 10,037 photos, 346 members
- Warsaw Life 5,788 photos, 356 members
- Warsaw by Night / Warszawa nocą 3,503 photos, 471 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 447,885 photos, 20,858 members
- Zen moments 351 photos, 299 members
- Miksang 4,479 photos, 1,070 members
- The art of simplicity 18,806 photos, 1,170 members
- Zen & Miksang 7,187 photos, 276 members
- Miksang - Fotografia Contemplativa 351 photos, 96 members
- Memories of Summer 24,476 photos, 1,897 members
- Babies, Toddlers, and Children Photography Group 39,360 photos, 2,378 members
- Your Baby 69,839 photos, 6,412 members
- Everything Baby 53,350 photos, 5,459 members
- Baby Love...My Baby Love 39,430 photos, 4,588 members
- Baby photos and child portraits... 13,004 photos, 1,187 members
- offbeat interiors 19,091 photos, 2,367 members
- Life in Warsaw 5,577 photos, 341 members
- Warszawska Turystyka Fotograficzna 339 photos, 75 members
- Lecim na Szczecin 1,305 photos, 147 members
- Vintage Spirit Photography 202 photos, 1,220 members
- A cup of tea 19,036 photos, 5,489 members
- Down's Syndrome 3,044 photos, 402 members
- !Rock That Disability! 11,837 photos, 1,606 members
- Fotoschlachta 4,885 photos, 430 members
- Flickr Women Photographers Only 68,386 photos, 1,762 members
- Portugal 146,991 photos, 7,429 members
- PORTUGAL UNLIMITED / Portugal Sem Limites 111,870 photos, 3,845 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 54,665 photos, 6,717 members
- elderly people 12,959 photos, 1,976 members
- Southport 8,868 photos, 502 members
- Fotografki 26,110 photos, 468 members
- WellTaken 66,962 photos, 6,709 members
- Life is beautiful! 115,986 photos, 3,932 members
- Polish b&w 4,641 photos, 334 members
- Polaroid-o-nized 6,973 photos, 481 members
- POLAROID EDGE 110,806 photos, 6,456 members
- Polaroid 289,343 photos, 28,959 members
- Northern Suburbs (UK) 6,401 photos, 88 members
- North and East Manchester 6,136 photos, 73 members
- It's Grim Up North 151,921 photos, 2,657 members
- Green Spaces of Manchester 697 photos, 58 members
- Prestwich 765 photos, 63 members
- Selfridge's 779 photos, 143 members
"Ilustruje klimaty nasaczone pytaniami... ktore nie zawsze wymagaja odpowiedzi - tylko moze wiecej swiatla."
March 28th, 2009
New Sox says:
"some of us are satellites, Abi is an entire star."
March 1st, 2007
"Full of emotions and questions and wonder and understanding, the photographs and self-portraiture of miss pris is an exploration of the world within herself and the world we all live in. I have always found her creations moving and meaningful. Each photograph is a story, and is connected to a larger story of other photographs, and is seemingly connected to a story of which probably only a few of her closest friends will have the chance to understand the full depth. She is at the same time bold and subtle, modest yet open. Her work has a wonderful clarity that is difficult to put bounds around; It is complex, refined, multi-layered, and multi-faceted, and throughout it reflects the honesty and purity of human emotions.
I suspect that the beauty and mystery of her photography is only a glimpse of all that is miss pris."
February 22nd, 2007
"Miss Pris is an amazing artist and great photographer, She does some of my favorite work on Flicker."
February 5th, 2007
"Embodying the essence of human behaviours stakes through ages,timeless, brought to us deeply multi - dimensionnally involved,
Go on with displaying in your so esthetical-innocent way what is going on with all of us..."
December 7th, 2006
"How do you blend whispers of dispassion and screams of affection? Answers to questions such as this may be found here, as such is the work of Miss Pris. An inspired talent of depth and insight... What you'll find in her wonderful collection of images may surprise you. Each visit always tickles my brain in a new way."
December 2nd, 2006
"little lovely girl
I felt in love of your works since my first login
October 29th, 2006
Tomek Wawrzyczek says:
"Miss Pris can, like just few only, combine darkness and the gothic atmosphere with the warmth and the fresh taste of woman's personal erotism. Which both, dark gothic and freshness of erotism, stand usually on the opposite sides. Miss Pris joins them, mixes and exposes in the absolutely natural way."
August 9th, 2006
Red sparrow says:
"Without her photographs, I forget the depth of emotions that I can feel."
May 21st, 2006
znaczy się abi
przez to abi rozumie się oczywiście 'a-lways b-est i-mages' :P
in short: simply wonderful images full of... whatever you want
influencial piece of work! impossible not to go for it
gratuluję, świetne zdjęcia, które się wyraźnie wyróżniają z tłumu, łatwo je zapamiętąć, ciężko zapomnieć
zawsze się cieszę widząc kogoś, kto poprzez fotografię wyraża siebie, kiedy wkłada siebie samego w pstrykniętą fotkę i to w takim stylu jak ty to robisz... widzę talent... widzę wspaniałą jakość i chcę widzieć więcej ;-)
a tylko dodatkowy plus dla ciebie za pochodzenie :P cóż fajnie widzieć, rodaka i być dumnym z tego co robi hehehe ale zabrzmiało... ;-)"
February 26th, 2006
joey kennedy says:
"First off, Let me Stay, Abi's set called
"Do Andriods dream of Electric Sheep?" is one of the most progressive and futuristic sets i have ever seen on flickr!
She expresses herself with such mystery, desire and intelligence. Yet there is an underlying pain to her work. It screams with passion and Leaves the beholder curious and anixous for more.
But that is all she gives for now...You must Wait...for her....for her next mood...for her next dream...and if your lucky, she will take you there!
Abi, You take me there, dont Stop!
please check this intelligent set people!
November 30th, 2005
"i don't recall how i first feasted upon her images, i do recall however the feeling of intensity, mystery and sheer darkness that came over me and i connected straight away with the enigma that is miss pris. she channels her influences with expertise, and simply breathes class and culture on every image. she is the darkness to my sunlight, i'm proud to be with her on flickr :)"
November 26th, 2005
todd terry says:
"Miss Pris seems to be a virtual girl, because, as all of you, I never saw her.
But when I looked at her photo, I saw a real girl, a real person, a real mind.
It's very easy: I like all of her photos
I would like to have some project with her, but She seems to be too far :-(
Just a last thing: LOOK EVERY Miss Pris' PHOTOS !
November 8th, 2005
"Miss Pris, znana także jako Miss Abi i Abismo, to niesamowita dziewczyna.
Bardzo podoba mi się jak wyraża każdy stan swej duszy, nastrój w swoich fotografiach. Począwszy od portretów, poprzez sentymentalne przedmioty,a na naturze skończywszy, prowadzi nas przez jej własny świat.
Miss Pris, also known as Miss Abi or Abismo, is an incredible girl. I like the way she expresses any state of her mind in her photographs. Her portraits, sentimental objects and nature pictures lead us straight to her world."
November 2nd, 2005
Vladimir I U L says:
"Shes good looking and popular. Now all she needs is fame and a whole lot of money to make her life complete. Nice photos ;)"
October 11th, 2005
"Each image here is a different challenge. Some stunningly clever, some primarily thought provoking. Add a slice of dark wit and it makes each visit to Miss P a cerebral treat."
October 10th, 2005
"Some people possess the ability to look extremely pained and terribly beautiful at the same time - this is what I see in Miss Abi's stream. The camera surly adores her. When she is not turning the lens toward herself, she finds peace and glorious solitude in nature and her surroundings. Images that seem empty, but yearn to be filled with people that could properly enjoy them. Affliction, love, imagination, and experimentation convalesce, and the viewer reaps the rewards. I am always eager to see what comes next."
September 7th, 2005
"in the two brief days i have had to see just a few of these snapshots of her, her life and some other things that are VERy personal and intimate, i've come to admire this young woman for her honesty, her beauty and her sincere wish to say something about herself, her life and her world to others. i find that a brave statement not everyone can do or even attempt to accomplish. i lower my camera to you miss abi and hope you will be motivated to continue your interesting and intimate project(s) of your life and your inner self. fotos, like shoes, clothes, makeup and books, tell a lot about an individual and especially: its creator."
August 23rd, 2005
- April 2005