- October 2016: A month in 31 pictures. 7,411 photos, 255 members
- Horror Videos 3 photos, 34 members
- October Photo Challenge 239 photos, 21 members
- Funny Money 502 photos, 152 members
- Kitchen Road 50 photos, 36 members
- **** WCR **** 132 photos, 86 members
- Fairytales and Nursery Rhymes! 1,813 photos, 284 members
- February's Alphabet Fun: 2014 Edition 721 photos, 32 members
- 114 pictures in 2014 12,354 photos, 230 members
- Stripey Saturdays 117 photos, 127 members
- Weird Selfies 916 photos, 68 members
- Happy Cheesemas! 75 photos, 40 members
- Christmas Ornaments 7,709 photos, 1,088 members
- christmas balls and stuff 7,150 photos, 2,073 members
- The Road Block 343 photos, 73 members
- Cliche Saturday:In the heat of the night 15,328 photos, 966 members
- Self Portraits with Clipart 74 photos, 15 members
- Mi taza - My cup 480 photos, 243 members
- Misheard Lyrics Imagined 49 photos, 30 members
- Sherlock Holmes 1,343 photos, 477 members
- People wearing red 625 photos, 43 members
- Things on Things 1,140 photos, 89 members
- mustache handmade 52 photos, 13 members
- Flickr Addict Support Group 7,993 photos, 179 members
- ::: tiny words::: 1,287 photos, 189 members
- Shadow Shifters 224 photos, 27 members
- Good Mail Days 1,461 photos, 264 members
- I Love Lamp 6,652 photos, 1,307 members
- Stop playing with your food! 8,141 photos, 1,155 members
- Handmade Props 308 photos, 104 members
- Conspiracy Theory 127 photos, 23 members
- Sugar Skulls 830 photos, 269 members
- Grey Gardens 176 photos, 89 members
- Inspired by the film........ 1,125 photos, 286 members
- · Phobias & Fears · 546 photos, 148 members
- Classic Horror Films 1,460 photos, 353 members
- Flickr Friday 25,410 photos, 34,340 members
- Gashlycrumb Tinies 212 photos, 180 members
- Doctors and Cameras and Zebras, Oh My! 30 photos, 11 members
- The Wrestling Ring 2,156 photos, 377 members
- Spot the difference. 140 photos, 26 members
- Fish Face Friday 60 photos, 43 members
- Finger people 539 photos, 354 members
- The World of Robert Burns 374 photos, 89 members
- Saturday Silhouettes 248 photos, 133 members
- Snow in my 'hood 4,688 photos, 357 members
- February's Alphabet Fun: 2013 Edition 777 photos, 39 members
- Taking Things Literally 129 photos, 42 members
- 365 Travel Memories 2,132 photos, 81 members
- 113 pictures in 2013 11,730 photos, 269 members
MJ Citronella says:
"I am always impressed by Flood's artistry, skill and diversity. She is endlessly creative and it's always a pleasure to visit her photostream - she even manages to make daily photos of her feet interesting! Flood has a great sense of humour too... this quality in her becomes apparent in her comments on other peoples' photos.
Definitely one of my favourite people on Flickr."
October 21st, 2012
James Cline says:
"I dig ya Flood! Great captures!! From an eye pleasing woman, what else could you ask for. Keep'em coming."
April 27th, 2012
"Flood has freed us all.
In burdened days and squalid hours we can turn to her
For the kindest, wildest, and most luminescent picture to set in our hearts
For her generous words of friendship and frolic, spray paint, compassion
Her curl and wit,
And her love,
Evident in the children she's raised,
The pictures she's graced,
And her sunlight in cold winter days."
January 28th, 2012
"Flood is fantastic....she's beautiful & charming.....she's a jewel of photography...is more than brilliant....
i love her vision...
i wish you all the best Flood.....
a big kiss....
January 9th, 2012
"Flood has to be the most creative person I know. Seriously, most of her photographs make me think "Oooh, how in the world did she come up with that, I so love it!" My favorite button is getting worn out because of her. I just really adore her and can't say enough good things about her. I am honored to have her as friend."
December 9th, 2011
Joyce Latham says:
"I'm a Flood Fan too.......and agree with everything said in all of these testimonies.
October 26th, 2011
"an unimaginably kind individual.
flood graces the flickrverse with her presence."
September 26th, 2011
giggie larue says:
so happy to see you again; how you grace us with your presence!
i so very much like - adore - what i know of you through flickr.
very few people on this site make me happy to know even this much.
you give me big things to look forward to every day:
immeasurable creativity, humor, beauty, humanity ...
there's more than "something" about you -
there are so many things, innumerous.
words! you fail me so!
okay, yeah, i'm fawning on and on with this disordered love letter of sorts, all aflutter,
losing my composure simply trying to compose a sensical testimonial.
i know you know what i mean.
so much love, xo"
September 25th, 2011
Paguma / Darren says:
"There are many talented photographers on Flickr and Flood is certainly one of them. However there are very few who share her creativity and imagination. She constantly amazes me with her creations. To think she accomplished all this despite being born a cartoon and being made out of gingerbread is simply unbelievable.
I look forward to watching her photostream on a regular basis, I just hope she doesn't start charing admission."
April 7th, 2009
not siskel says:
"As I rummage through these long-winded testimonials, I see Heshta say: "I love her." and that's it. So I want to keep mine short and simple too.
Everyday I am amazing by what Flood brings to the table. Every-single-day! She is an amazing photographer, wonderful person, and kind soul. What is not to love?"
March 2nd, 2009
Shadrach Christopoulos says:
"_Flood_ just added me as a contact and do I feel good about it! She is truly, truly one of the most interesting photographers on Flickr. I was just thinking about this the other day when I saw her wrapped up like a mummy. The amount of work she puts into her photos, both technically and creatively is a marvel. Plus she has a wicked sense of humor. It is at once slapstick and wry. I don't know how see pulls it off but if you haven't checked out her stream, you are missing one of Flickr's brightest gems. And I don't use cheesy cliches lightly.
She was the first person on Flickr to call me Mrs. Nesbitt."
February 14th, 2009
"Simply put, Floodie puts the "awe" in awesomeness. She also puts the "some" and the "ness" in it too. Through both her wonderful photography skills and the clever comments she leaves to her many friends and admirers, you cannot help but smile whenever you see Floodie's name associated somewhere on Flickr. Spread the L.O.V.E., eh!"
February 5th, 2009
"Flood is just about the most amazing photographer I know and I'm not just saying that. She is very inspiring with every shot she takes. Flood has taught me so much about photography and is a great help.
She is funny, kind, and very honest. I am so grateful she is a part of who I am and a part of my life. I love Flood. :)"
January 27th, 2009
☠ The Punk ☠ says:
"Sorry, I almost fell asleep plowing through the billion other testimonials for fabulous _Flood_... She's got the most creative imagination and such a unique style. Her pictures are the reason flickr IS. They are fun and fantastic. She pours herself into her themed pictures. She praises you when you do a good job on your pic, and of course, she smacks you down when need be. She's brutally honest, and brutally awesome. Pull up a chair and stay tuned for every next picture she uploads. Get the popcorn and join the _Flood_ flickr fanclub. You won't regret it."
January 26th, 2009
*~ peedge~* says:
she is also awesome"
January 24th, 2009
"i love her"
January 16th, 2009
Joel Tjintjelaar says:
"To be honest: I don't know who Flood is. Is she an imaginary person, created by the ingenious Flickr digital machinery and algorythms, used to attract people, both male and female, and to lure and entangle them in the brilliant social community network that Flickr is, with her seemingly amazing creative skills? Or is she real and are her inexhaustible mindblowing creative and artistic skills indeed gifts that are within our real world, within the real-life person that Flood is? There are hints she may be real as she shows signs of low self esteem and uncertainty when confronted with other talented artists. But that may just as well be one of the FLickr pitfalls. I may never know for sure. What I know for sure is that Flood, whether real or imaginary, has captivated me with her warmth, her charms, her beauty and her visions of art, culture and all that isn't visible but either touches or destroy one's heart and soul and can merely be felt. She has lured me with all these moving visions, with her inventive artistic creations that she instantly devices and executes in the same time I would need just to edit one image and now I'm entangled in her beautiful artistic web. Yes, she's called Flood, a flood of instant artistry and ingenuity. And I salute her."
January 16th, 2009
Joshua Wyborn says:
"Over the short time i have known flood her work has inspired me. Her extremely creative mind and a camera are an amazing combination! She is a very gifted photographer and I am proud to say I know her."
January 10th, 2009
"What a wonderful artist Floodie is. From her years on Seinfeld you would never have guessed that she had so much soul waiting to burst out. She's never afraid to try something new and whether it's her gorgeous and fun self portraits or her stapler, you know each day is going to bring something interesting and fun. Add to all this that she is a gorgeous woman in more ways than one and you have a helluva great contact!"
January 10th, 2009
"Flood is a very fun, creative & amazing photographer. Some of her photographs tell stories & makes you wonder what's going to happen next. Some are fun experiments of things most people would not think to take pictures of. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next."
December 15th, 2008
☆ Tabrel says:
"I think most of us on Flickr like to experiment, but _Flood_ loves to keep trying new things. She is always playing with the lighting and the focus and the composition. I really enjoy the photos she is posting and I'm not surprised when a thumbnail catches my eye and I find her name under it. I'm glad to be her 1st testimonial because I know that as she plays her photos are going to become even more incredible, and I'll be the first to say so! Ha ha ha!!!
Thanks for the wonderful photos and keep on playing!"
December 14th, 2008
- Flood G.
- August 2006
- I am: