- // Still Life \\ 141 photos, 41 members
- Beaches & Landscapes 111,428 photos, 6,978 members
- Beach Photography 524,544 photos, 68,374 members
- UPPERCASE florals 1,161 photos, 196 members
- Onirism 1,488 photos, 567 members
- instant gratification 78,902 photos, 2,408 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 40,205 photos, 8,156 members
- POLAROID FASHION 577 photos, 80 members
- Creative Challenge ~ THE END 3,102 photos, 488 members
- Film is not Dead!! 1,940,631 photos, 40,610 members
- Polaroid SX 70 106,867 photos, 14,913 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,461 photos, 2,492 members
- We Love Folksy.com 15,542 photos, 853 members
- I play with paper 28,481 photos, 1,138 members
- cut paper artwork 18,769 photos, 1,486 members
- Collage Kids 45,302 photos, 2,404 members
- Artworks on Paper 323,348 photos, 12,036 members
- shoegazing for UPPERCASE magazine 572 photos, 161 members
- Selfie Squared 23,083 photos, 2,638 members
- Peek into my life 3,244 photos, 151 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,071 photos, 105,931 members
- Golden Half 8,835 photos, 1,391 members
- Gathering Spriggs 6,546 photos, 321 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,672 photos, 1,538 members
- (Auto)portraits anonymes. 105 photos, 161 members
- Wonderchild 7,974 photos, 963 members
- Made in Brighton 16 photos, 18 members
- concept of flower 5,859 photos, 812 members
- Frustrated Flickr Girlfriends and Boyfriends 4 photos, 15 members
- agajag still_life 28,234 photos, 1,053 members
- hyggelig happy 13,123 photos, 553 members
- 2 girls~2 clicks 865 photos, 208 members
- Things I Love Thursdays! 4,334 photos, 1,235 members
- Brighton Explore Images ( taken in Brighton and Hove, England) 586 photos, 79 members
- Lovely Clusters - Beautiful Handmade 6,733 photos, 767 members
- Vintage & Retro 90,220 photos, 7,221 members
- ***This should be a Postcard!*** 207,187 photos, 10,536 members
- ◄◄ Rewind: Retro and Vintage Love 31,244 photos, 2,354 members
- papernstitch 13,734 photos, 1,448 members
- pastel and dreamy 126,056 photos, 8,314 members
- all colours in... *closed* 12,508 photos, 956 members
- sfgirlbybay 17,556 photos, 1,076 members
- Creatures of Comfort 26,424 photos, 1,297 members
- Brighton SOURCE Magazine 3,989 photos, 282 members
- Empty Seats 56,521 photos, 18,904 members
- We Make London 657 photos, 184 members
- Le Sedie Sole - Lonely Chairs 2,218 photos, 449 members
- My Visual Diary 47,767 photos, 1,088 members
- through the duaflex 3,806 photos, 245 members
- AND SUDDENLY YOU'RE NOT THERE ANYMORE (NO HUMANS) 5,249 photos, 386 members
Mary Vican says:
"I own a piece by Cassia that I absolutely adore- it brings me to the shore any time of year. But Cassia's style is not the typical vintage or coastal photography! Her imagination, processing and simple but stunning compositions bring to life a memory, a childhood, a simple way of living.
It's really amazing to follow her and her work, and she always inspires me."
September 17th, 2010
"Oh the colors! That's what first drew me in to Cassia's stream. Colors like candy. And the nostalgia. Cassia seems to find the most wonderful subjects for her photographs and turn them into something truly special so that they seem to come from a different era. And the shoes! She has the best shoes. :) I'm happy to be inspired by her."
March 17th, 2010
"I always love seeing what new work Cassia has come up with. Her photos all have this nostalgic quality to them, reminding me of my childhood (I lived in a beach town for a couple of years when I was younger). And I always love her diptychs and seeing the world from her point of view!"
March 17th, 2010
simply hue says:
"Cassia is a huge inspiration to me! Her photos make me smile. They are so cheerful and pleasant and she has such a talent for capturing simple beauty. Thanks, Cassia."
January 8th, 2010
"cassia's photos have such a specific style and show her fine tuned artistic eyes. she's got a mood all her own in every single one of her photos. she really does embrace simplicity while making it beautiful. i adore her work as a photographer and she can only go up from here. beautiful photostream."
August 9th, 2009
"I am seriously in love with Cassia's photos, they are quite appealing. The tones and colors make me nostalgic :)"
August 6th, 2009
"I have recently become a fan of _cassia_'s photography and am constantly inspired by her eye for that capture of the everyday object, that most of us would walk by without noticing. She has an uncanny ability to make the extraordinary out of the ordinary. I hope that she has an exhibition of her work in the near future. I, for sure, will be there."
May 10th, 2009
"I have been droppingin and out of Cassia's Photostream for a while and it always amuses and inspires me. And she always seems to have nice comments to make on other people's work. Too cute for words."
February 25th, 2009
"Cassie has a fantastic attention to detail and finds cool things in the most mundane and obscure places. She's also cute as a button."
October 28th, 2006
- Cassia Beck
- March 2005
- Brighton, UK
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Artist and Photographer