- // Still Life \\ 252 photos, 49 members
- Beaches & Landscapes 141,193 photos, 8,200 members
- Beach Photography 562,245 photos, 71,244 members
- UPPERCASE florals 1,154 photos, 194 members
- Onirism 1,525 photos, 582 members
- instant gratification 81,694 photos, 2,434 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 41,623 photos, 8,531 members
- POLAROID FASHION 578 photos, 90 members
- Creative Challenge ~ THE END 3,084 photos, 484 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,092,480 photos, 42,190 members
- Polaroid SX 70 108,718 photos, 15,914 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,422 photos, 2,491 members
- We Love Folksy.com 15,184 photos, 852 members
- I play with paper 30,116 photos, 1,163 members
- cut paper artwork 20,159 photos, 1,505 members
- Collage Kids 47,599 photos, 2,421 members
- Artworks on Paper 343,167 photos, 12,209 members
- shoegazing for UPPERCASE magazine 578 photos, 157 members
- Selfie Squared 22,461 photos, 2,717 members
- Peek into my life 3,349 photos, 153 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,405 photos, 105,691 members
- Golden Half 8,800 photos, 1,421 members
- Gathering Spriggs 6,671 photos, 320 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,589 photos, 1,554 members
- (Auto)portraits anonymes. 108 photos, 163 members
- Wonderchild 7,817 photos, 958 members
- Made in Brighton 16 photos, 18 members
- concept of flower 5,829 photos, 810 members
- Frustrated Flickr Girlfriends and Boyfriends 4 photos, 15 members
- agajag still_life 29,902 photos, 1,129 members
- hyggelig happy 13,095 photos, 557 members
- 2 girls~2 clicks 869 photos, 206 members
- Things I Love Thursdays! 4,444 photos, 1,232 members
- Brighton Explore Images ( taken in Brighton and Hove, England) 657 photos, 79 members
- Lovely Clusters - Beautiful Handmade 6,768 photos, 765 members
- Vintage & Retro 103,945 photos, 7,541 members
- ***This should be a Postcard!*** 233,411 photos, 11,147 members
- ◄◄ Rewind: Retro and Vintage Love 31,328 photos, 2,323 members
- papernstitch 13,727 photos, 1,447 members
- pastel and dreamy 137,190 photos, 8,554 members
- all colours in... *closed* 12,482 photos, 961 members
- sfgirlbybay 17,625 photos, 1,077 members
- Creatures of Comfort 26,942 photos, 1,302 members
- Brighton SOURCE Magazine 4,672 photos, 301 members
- Empty Seats 58,579 photos, 20,960 members
- We Make London 655 photos, 183 members
- Le Sedie Sole - Lonely Chairs 2,162 photos, 448 members
- My Visual Diary 51,640 photos, 1,086 members
- through the duaflex 3,811 photos, 243 members
- AND SUDDENLY YOU'RE NOT THERE ANYMORE (NO HUMANS) 5,541 photos, 387 members
Mary Vican says:
"I own a piece by Cassia that I absolutely adore- it brings me to the shore any time of year. But Cassia's style is not the typical vintage or coastal photography! Her imagination, processing and simple but stunning compositions bring to life a memory, a childhood, a simple way of living.
It's really amazing to follow her and her work, and she always inspires me."
September 17th, 2010
"Oh the colors! That's what first drew me in to Cassia's stream. Colors like candy. And the nostalgia. Cassia seems to find the most wonderful subjects for her photographs and turn them into something truly special so that they seem to come from a different era. And the shoes! She has the best shoes. :) I'm happy to be inspired by her."
March 17th, 2010
"I always love seeing what new work Cassia has come up with. Her photos all have this nostalgic quality to them, reminding me of my childhood (I lived in a beach town for a couple of years when I was younger). And I always love her diptychs and seeing the world from her point of view!"
March 17th, 2010
simply hue says:
"Cassia is a huge inspiration to me! Her photos make me smile. They are so cheerful and pleasant and she has such a talent for capturing simple beauty. Thanks, Cassia."
January 8th, 2010
"cassia's photos have such a specific style and show her fine tuned artistic eyes. she's got a mood all her own in every single one of her photos. she really does embrace simplicity while making it beautiful. i adore her work as a photographer and she can only go up from here. beautiful photostream."
August 9th, 2009
"I am seriously in love with Cassia's photos, they are quite appealing. The tones and colors make me nostalgic :)"
August 6th, 2009
"I have recently become a fan of _cassia_'s photography and am constantly inspired by her eye for that capture of the everyday object, that most of us would walk by without noticing. She has an uncanny ability to make the extraordinary out of the ordinary. I hope that she has an exhibition of her work in the near future. I, for sure, will be there."
May 10th, 2009
"I have been droppingin and out of Cassia's Photostream for a while and it always amuses and inspires me. And she always seems to have nice comments to make on other people's work. Too cute for words."
February 25th, 2009
"Cassie has a fantastic attention to detail and finds cool things in the most mundane and obscure places. She's also cute as a button."
October 28th, 2006
- Cassia Beck
- March 2005
- Brighton, UK
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Artist and Photographer