when one tugs at the single, smallest thing, one finds it attached to the rest of the world. - john muir
Photos of Lastexit (1)
- Sequoia National Park 3,919 photos, 703 members
- Naturalight 28,305 photos, 1,488 members
- Drone Shots 14,084 photos, 2,108 members
- Autumn Whimsy 11,580 photos, 1,806 members
- Official ZEISS Camera Lenses Group 33,011 photos, 16,347 members
- Just Hammonasset 3,370 photos, 127 members
- Dreamy Landscapes (Editors' choice) 22,351 photos, 4,268 members
- Flickr Friday 32,597 photos, 37,664 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,743 photos, 6,264 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 57,202 photos, 4,331 members
- Woods & Forests 210,959 photos, 13,672 members
- COOKBOOK: Beautiful Images 45,991 photos, 2,759 members
- I Love Food Group! 471,643 photos, 26,600 members
- Still Life Photography 123,039 photos, 10,116 members
- Comments (Post 1, Comment 2) 1,260 photos, 153 members
- Art of Triptychs, Diptychs and Polyptych 8,472 photos, 554 members
- Goccia - Drop 15,557 photos, 1,649 members
- I Made it Myself 635,849 photos, 28,143 members
- Jewelry, Ornaments & Textiles 83,357 photos, 6,085 members
- Flickr Photoshop Professional 23 photos, 168 members
- Instagram 151,099 photos, 8,308 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 420,982 photos, 17,294 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 54,244 photos, 7,416 members
- Seascapes After Sugimoto 860 photos, 699 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 17,282 photos, 2,104 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 11,964 photos, 13,368 members
- NPR Look At This 155,550 photos, 6,266 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,696 photos, 11,411 members
- !* Lines 彡Curves & Shadows - No People, Flowers or landscapes 87,745 photos, 4,818 members
- Radiohead 7,886 photos, 1,811 members
- October 10, 2010 1,707 photos, 2,415 members
- In the Memories' Book :Textured Images only 22,062 photos, 1,864 members
- iPhone lovers 3,293 photos, 44 members
- Hipstamatic 326,859 photos, 16,540 members
- Chelsea Victoria Actions and Textures 58 photos, 139 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 40,685 photos, 5,104 members
- The Beauty of Weeds 5,239 photos, 758 members
- Pixel Lounge B&W 3,240 photos, 212 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,841 photos, 18,256 members
- Dogs in Costume 5,072 photos, 1,523 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,908 members
- Small or Toy-sized dogs 4,895 photos, 317 members
- Colour Chart 3,198 photos, 1,980 members
- Digital ArtFX2 (Post 1 ~ Award 1) 60,766 photos, 2,508 members
- Nice: Photos Commented with "Nice" 4,205 photos, 344 members
- All U.S. State Parks 6,603 photos, 356 members
- Ghost World 311 photos, 5,807 members
- The Real Portrait 18,819 photos, 1,195 members
- Cafe Nine 150 photos, 15 members
- That's Just Ducky! 1,580 photos, 342 members
Jen's Photography says:
"Meandering through her dreamy site you will find abstracts, plays on color, and always, the love of, texture*...
It's quiet, it's loud, it's dark, it's a beautiful, thoughtful moments captured by her thoughts, her, unique, visions*..."
November 26th, 2007
Wolfy Hopeless says:
"Vanessa is a cuddly sea cucumber."
August 26th, 2007
"Vanessa is an incredibly talented artist. Her eye for photography is a gift for everyone who gets to view her photos. One day, when she's world-famous, I'll be able to say that I thought she was cool before it was cool to do so."
August 8th, 2007
"Vanessa in a pro sitter. She takes this sport very serious and follows a strict training schedule. Almost every weekend is considered an opportunity to practice."
March 23rd, 2007
"If I had a nice big "coffee-table book" of Vanessa's pictures, I would be as happy as happy can be!
November 9th, 2006
""Just please yourself" eh? Vanessa does a lot more than that. This stream is full of beauty and skill. It's always a joy to see Lastexit's work as well as comments on my offerings. Thanks for the eye candy."
July 15th, 2006
"Lastexit's photographs are filled with a sense of panorama and always beautifully finished as most appropriate to their subject but she is not bound by a particular 'look' and is quite at home in colour and black and white, times past or present. Your photos are a trip Vanessa, always enjoy them immensely. – Colin"
July 11th, 2006
"The road became rougher, then rutted, then turned to mud, then disappeared altogether in a tangle of weeds and small, dark thorn bushes. The car shuddered to an unexpected stop and only groaned, again and again, when she turned the key. She peered through the windows for some sign of help but couldn't see more than twenty feet in the thick rain that plummeted from that cold, inky sky."
May 29th, 2006
"lastexit is an amazing photographer who inspires me to take even more pictures.
i love the vibrancy of her pictures and look forward to seeing new ones. :0)"
May 3rd, 2006
"Every so often, someone comes along that stands out amoung the crowd. That can be quite difficult in a crowd of immensely talented people. I've been attracted to this photostream more often than most others. Her ability to combine art and photography is some of the very best I've seen. Truly inspirational work. Thank you."
November 9th, 2005
"Lastexit's photos are nothing ordinary, they never cease to amuse, amaze and inspire every set of eyes that happens to view her photos.
When I look at her photos with my eyes it makes my eyes tell my brain that its nice. Its like eating a tasty apple, your mouth tells your brain that its good, well when I look at lastexit's photos my eyes tell my brain that its so nice and it makes me want mo' yeah, I want mo' no I dont want double, tripple, i want mo'
You know whats up, yeah its like that, those eyes just keep talking to the brain and the brains all like I want mo' gimme mo' thats when the flickr addiction starts and you crash like 7 computers trying to view everyones mo pictures, thats when you know your addicted cause you just cant stop, thats when your snorty dog at home wont talk to you anymore and all your little piglets wont look you in the eyes, its screwed up when you've gotta take your computer into the computer store to get it fixed and the guy at the counter is like yeah I know whats up your addicted, and i'm just looking at the floor telling him that it broke for no reason, but in truth all the computer store employees are laughing at me over lunch.
I figured I would put my test-i-mo-nial in, I hope this is for the greater good.
I still want mo but then I went to her website and discovered how many mo there are on there and thats when I realized that i'm not someone who wants mo, i'm somwone who needs mo', so I was like WTF why doesnt last exit put mo on flickr, and thats when I found this cool thing on flickr called "testinMOnial" I heard that its a tool to ask for mo when you need it so I figured I would send my request, yeah its like that.. I want mo."
November 7th, 2005
"She captures images that tug at somewhere deep. You aren't sure what it is, or how to feel about it, but you feel it. It's a beautiful thing."
October 15th, 2005
"Lastexit is a terrific photographer and her pictures are awfully good."
September 20th, 2005
- April 2005
- stratford, USA
- I am:
- mindful motion photography
- vanessavanryzin [at] gmail.com