Have written two novels, Martha's Vine and Martha's Mirror, both set in a dystopian world in Alberta, Canada. If you like Hunger Games, you will love Martha's world.
EBook edition on Amazon.com. Find it HERE.
And print edition of Martha's Vine is HERE.
Don't be shy; buy a copy... or just visit... read the reviews, and click, "YES," when asked if the review was helpful.
Have built a publishing house...but the learning curves are steep, and unmerciful.
Creeping Ivy Publishing House
For more information on my novel: Martha's Vine
Photographer, travel writer and bloggist (the term, "blogger" just sounded too crude), digital camera teacher, and (best of all), adventurer. I can hardly wait to see around the next corner.
I love photography so much, that I experience acute grief if I miss a shot. Like when traveling down the road in a car, with someone else driving, who just doesn't get it - that the car MUST be stopped. Or I shall die!
I thank the Lord with every waking breath that He so blessed us with His magnificent creation. My heart sings with delight at His paintings. And, I am so thankful that He gave some of us the ability to invent that wonderful device known as a camera. (My first was an old Brownie "box" camera that I found in a dump - I thought I had found heaven.)
***** Certified Winner of 5+ Awards *****
Official member -The Cube Excellency Gallery
Wishing you all safe and happy travels,
- iPhone 7 PLUS 11,814 photos, 1,462 members
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II - Official 21,190 photos, 2,964 members
- !ADMIN TALK INTERNATIONAL (Admin-Invited Only) 147,505 photos, 6,155 members
- #Flickr12Days 80,655 photos, 9,081 members
- AWESOME BIRDS ! (Award 2 Please) 115,471 photos, 3,962 members
- Edmonton....gone 59 photos, 27 members
- Flickr Friday 40,935 photos, 41,554 members
- ! * The Beauty of Nature/NO people!! NO single buildings! P1/C2 597,582 photos, 12,441 members
- ! * Fences, fencing, iron gates, bridge * ! P1/C2 24,885 photos, 1,812 members
- easyHDR 7,878 photos, 548 members
- Spaca Moskalyk 245 photos, 25 members
- a MoMeNTaRY LaPSe oF ReaSoN(post1/award3)SWEEPER runs 86,638 photos, 3,607 members
- Macro Photography 766,117 photos, 59,961 members
- A Square [No Frames - Award 2, please] 49,965 photos, 1,283 members
- ~* Beauties Beasts *~ [ By Admin/Mod Invite Only ] 3,126 photos, 791 members
- Clouds, Storms, Sunsets & Sunrises 762,481 photos, 35,470 members
- # # # EXOTIC IMAGE (ADM. INVITE) post 1 per day only 51,981 photos, 1,823 members
- Today´s Specials* 2,225 photos, 115 members
- edmonton street photography 1,891 photos, 73 members
- Top 20 Bugs and Blossoms 18 photos, 196 members
- Top 20 Butterfly/Moth(When you Add 1 please Delete 1) 21 photos, 922 members
- Flickr Bird Brigade 78,690 photos, 1,387 members
- Light...Camera...Action ! (P1/A2) 1,963 photos, 351 members
- New Yorkled State of Mind 20,392 photos, 438 members
- Synesthesia Imagery 1,146 photos, 1,483 members
- PHOTOGRAPHERS OF CANADA 579,471 photos, 6,157 members
- New York Photography 493,258 photos, 23,595 members
- Rainforest Photo Competition Group 1,467 photos, 139 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 40,757 photos, 3,780 members
- Zombie Walk Canada 4,242 photos, 304 members
- Digital Masterpiece 254,194 photos, 3,875 members
- Motif'd Challenge Group!! Fun for All!!! 8,054 photos, 1,683 members
- The Challenge Group Game 18,017 photos, 3,367 members
- "Quality Only" Bird Club 13,546 photos, 1,741 members
- Autumn is in the Air (Invited only) P1-AWARD 3 888 photos, 249 members
- Trailr St(u|a)ff 15,263 photos, 919 members
- The Challenge Factory - Photo Contest Group 106,262 photos, 5,617 members
- Focus on Beauty (Admin-Invite) 28,200 photos, 1,979 members
- "EE Gallery" POST 1 AWARD 2 (ADMIN INVITE ONLY) 3,189 photos, 148 members
- Nature's Finest! 10,130 photos, 341 members
- MACROLICIOUS GROUP 79,688 photos, 3,482 members
- Winner of 'One of the best on Flickr' (15+Faves & Invited) 21,028 photos, 1,275 members
- London 1,137,091 photos, 37,185 members
- Royal Wedding: CBC News 90 photos, 22 members
- Backpacking and Hiking pictures 37,783 photos, 1,568 members
- ! ! Bugs on pixels / Makros und Nahaufnahmen / Macros and Close 32,919 photos, 2,151 members
- CBC News Your Voice Photo Contest 4,403 photos, 380 members
- WeJustGotBack.com 1,464 photos, 112 members
- 2G's ~ by Admin Invitation Only ~ P/1 - C/2 10,873 photos, 657 members
- SPEAKING LOVE 1,510 photos, 219 members
- Extraordiinary Photo Art VII 9 photos
- Extraordinary Photo Art VI 12 photos
- Stunning Light 5 photos
- Extraordinary Photo Art V 14 photos
- Beyond Awesome Gallery 15 photos
- Extraordinary Photo Art IV 14 photos
- Awesome Nature IV 12 photos
- Extraordinary Photo Art III 16 photos
- Outstanding Compositions 10 photos
- Extraordinary Photo Art II 14 photos
- Awesome Nature III 13 photos
- Outstanding People Photos 8 photos
- Great Bird Shots IV 10 photos
- Awesome Nature II 16 photos
- Extraordinary Photo Art 18 photos
- Awesome Nature 13 photos
- Fanatastic Flowers 16 photos
- Christmas Spectacular 2 photos
- Great Bird Shots III 12 photos
- Sheree's Collection of Outstanding Shots II 15 photos
- Sheree's I-Just-Cannot-Pass-This-One-By Gallery 13 photos
- Sheree's Collection of Awe-inspiring images 15 photos
- Sheree's Collection of Outstanding Shots 17 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties IX 16 photos
- Sheree's Stunning Celebrity Captures Gallery 6 photos
- Sheree's Stunning Works of Art 13 photos
- Sheree's Stunning Still Life Gallery 13 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties VIII 15 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties VII 16 photos
- Sheree's Stunning and Staggering VII 14 photos
- Sheree's Gallery of Great Bird Shots II 15 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties VI 15 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties V 15 photos
- Sheree's Black & White Beauties 17 photos
- Sheree's Gallery of Great Bird shots II 15 photos
- Stunning and Staggering VI 15 photos
- Sheree's Gallery of Great Bird Shots 11 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties 4 16 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties III 14 photos
- Stunning and Staggering V 14 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties II 15 photos
- Stunning and Staggering IV 15 photos
- Stunning and Staggering III 17 photos
- They that have touched our lives . . . 4 photos
- Sheree's Winter Gallery V 15 photos
- Sheree's Winter Gallery IV 16 photos
- Stunning and Staggering II 18 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties Gallery II 16 photos
- COOLER than COOL shots! 16 photos
- Sheree's Nature Beauties Gallery 16 photos
- Sheree's Winter Gallery III 14 photos
- Stunning and Staggering Images 13 photos
- Sheree's Winter Gallery II 15 photos
- Sheree's Winter Gallery 16 photos
max tuta noronha says:
I think that her parents misspelled her name.
They wanted to say "Cheri", as in "mon Cheri"...
Just like me, they probably could not write in English very well, you do know, foreigners, they have a hard time writing.
Well, not Sherry, She can write very well, she can take photographs very well and she can be your most loyal and truthfull friend.
I had the imense pleasure of metting her (and her husband) and to be now her real friend is a great honor to me.
I can see her passion about her life, her photos, shades and shadows, her friends and her books.
It was just great to meet another kind person from Flickr and share with her the same opinion.
(There are so many great people with the same likes on Flickr, and we get from time to time, to meet lot's of them).
For that, I thank you, thank you for sharing your passions with us, and also your time, and for the great day that we were able to spend together.
I hope that many other days will follow.
Thank you Cheri.
February 24th, 2012
"Sheree was an early friend after I joined Flickr. When looking over daily photos from friends, Hadassah28's images always catch my eye for their creativity. An additional treasure is provided by Sheree's inspirational commentaries. When I was away from Flicker for a few months due to work, an e-mail from Sheree showed up asking if everything was OK - your friendship is a treasure to me. Harvey"
May 25th, 2010
Images by Lynne says:
"What can I say about Sheree that has not already been said? She has heart, real heart, not just the words to entice, but the action to back it. She loves to teach, share, and guide. She is a photographer, a good one. She puts words and photos together to tell a story that can reach deep inside and reveal a truth. Her photography speaks volumes about life. To summarize, she is everything that one would want in a friend, in a co-worker, a Mom, a sister, a daughter."
July 10th, 2009
absent wealth says:
"It is only a short time in the grand scheme of things that I have know Sheree – But since our paths crossed I feel like I have been “blessed”.
Sheree is truly a talented individual and a great artist; who has a great eye for a picture!
Her pictures are always creative, sometimes different and always well presented!
There is also great sentiment & emotion in all she creates.
Such unique kindness, generosity & friendship!
Best wishes Sheree.
July 7th, 2009
William Charles Cross says:
"Sheree is one of those lovely encounters that Flickr provides--a talented artist, outgoing communicator, and a group Admin who loves the role of showcasing the art of others. I'm proud to have her as a "Flickr Friend.""
May 24th, 2009
"You amaze me! I love your work, i aspire to be as talented as you.Such creativity and imagination within your work.Thank you for your comments on my work, it means so much more when it comes from an artist like yourself.Your a wonderful friend and i am truly blessed to have a friend in you :)))"
May 5th, 2009
knowledgeable humor says:
"Shereeeeeeeee..Don't you just love how her name rolls off thy tongue? I know I do...anyhoo..
What can I say..wow. What a wonderful Artistic Talent to grace flickrland. Always polite, always has a wonderful word to put in play...a bit shy at times with myself, but she will get over that in no time lol..
Please visit this wonderful ladies stream and take the time to marvel at her wonderous works of pure Art. You won't be disappointed. If you are, you seriously need a kick in the A............ Yeah. You do.
May 15th, 2009
"What first caught my eye on Sheree was her moving photos. And then I looked at her name "Hadassah". I knew it had to be from a character in a series of christian books called " The Mark of The Lion Series". I wrote Sheree and asked her if that were the case. She said it was, and I knew I found a friend in Christ. Hadassah was a remarkable woman in her faith as is Sheree..............I Love God and the way he puts people in my life........Thank you Sheree for your friendship..........May God Bless You.......... Michael Brooking"
November 20th, 2008
- Sheree Zielke
- February 2007
- Edmonton, Canada
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Novelist/Travel writer/digital camera teacher
- Sheree Zielke