Have written two novels, Martha's Vine and Martha's Mirror, both set in a dystopian world in Alberta, Canada. If you like Hunger Games, you will love Martha's world.
EBook edition on Amazon.com. Find it HERE.
And print edition of Martha's Vine is HERE.
Don't be shy; buy a copy... or just visit... read the reviews, and click, "YES," when asked if the review was helpful.
Have built a publishing house...but the learning curves are steep, and unmerciful.
Creeping Ivy Publishing House
For more information on my novel: Martha's Vine
Photographer, travel writer and bloggist (the term, "blogger" just sounded too crude), digital camera teacher, and (best of all), adventurer. I can hardly wait to see around the next corner.
I love photography so much, that I experience acute grief if I miss a shot. Like when traveling down the road in a car, with someone else driving, who just doesn't get it - that the car MUST be stopped. Or I shall die!
I thank the Lord with every waking breath that He so blessed us with His magnificent creation. My heart sings with delight at His paintings. And, I am so thankful that He gave some of us the ability to invent that wonderful device known as a camera. (My first was an old Brownie "box" camera that I found in a dump - I thought I had found heaven.)
***** Certified Winner of 5+ Awards *****
Official member -The Cube Excellency Gallery
Wishing you all safe and happy travels,
- #Flickr12Days 88,439 photos, 7,636 members
- AWESOME BIRDS ! (Post 1 - Comment 2) 50,246 photos, 2,900 members
- Edmonton....gone 58 photos, 25 members
- Flickr Friday 14,360 photos, 22,541 members
- ! * The Beauty of Nature/NO people/ NO single buildings! P1/A2 179,338 photos, 5,887 members
- ! * Fences, fencing, iron gates, bridge * ! P1/C2 18,390 photos, 1,444 members
- easyHDR 4,097 photos, 430 members
- Spaca Moskalyk 183 photos, 24 members
- a MoMeNTaRY LaPSe oF ReaSoN(post1/award3)SWEEPER runs 79,477 photos, 3,708 members
- Macro Photography 408,182 photos, 43,249 members
- A Square [No Frames - Award 1, please] 48,004 photos, 1,341 members
- ~* Beauties Beasts *~ [ By Admin Invite Only ] 1,808 photos, 722 members
- Clouds, Storms, Sunsets & Sunrises 281,449 photos, 16,826 members
- EXOTIC IMAGE ( ADM. INVITED ONLY ) P1/ C3. 35,434 photos, 1,622 members
- Today´s Specials* 2,048 photos, 120 members
- edmonton street photography 1,437 photos, 56 members
- Top 20 Bugs and Blossoms 16 photos, 192 members
- Top 20 Butterfly/Moth(When you Add 1 please Delete 1) 19 photos, 879 members
- Flickr Bird Brigade 31,190 photos, 866 members
- Light...Camera...Action ! (P1/A2) 2,083 photos, 360 members
- New Yorkled State of Mind : Congrats to our latest Winners! 12,780 photos, 408 members
- Synesthesia Imagery 1,160 photos, 1,546 members
- PHOTOGRAPHERS OF CANADA 374,336 photos, 5,194 members
- New York Photography 369,360 photos, 19,792 members
- Rainforest Photo Competition Group 859 photos, 92 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 38,680 photos, 3,743 members
- Zombie Walk Canada 4,311 photos, 306 members
- Digital Masterpiece 114,072 photos, 3,217 members
- Motif'd Challenge Group!! Fun for All!!! 8,330 photos, 1,737 members
- The Challenge Group Game 15,963 photos, 3,078 members
- "Quality Only" Bird Club 14,079 photos, 1,603 members
- Autumn is in the Air (Invited only) P1-AWARD 3 797 photos, 250 members
- Trailr St(u|a)ff 10,850 photos, 970 members
- The Challenge Factory - Friendly Competition 91,596 photos, 5,014 members
- Focus on Beauty (Admin-Invite) 19,791 photos, 1,519 members
- "EE Gallery" POST 1 AWARD 2 (ADMIN INVITE ONLY) 2,551 photos, 159 members
- Get Pushed!! - Round 55!(Sign up for Round 56) 3,023 photos, 724 members
- Nature's Finest! 6,580 photos, 306 members
- MACROLICIOUS GROUP 62,609 photos, 3,306 members
- Winner of 'One of the best on Flickr' (15+Faves & Invited) 15,377 photos, 1,033 members
- London 877,037 photos, 34,535 members
- Royal Wedding: CBC News 114 photos, 19 members
- Backpacking and Hiking pictures 19,037 photos, 1,278 members
- Bugs on pixels / Makros und Nahaufnahmen / Macros and Close Ups 27,837 photos, 1,999 members
- CBC News Your Voice Photo Contest 3,229 photos, 382 members
- WeJustGotBack.com 1,481 photos, 110 members
- Art within Portraits (Admin. Invite Only) - Winners announced! 3,101 photos, 800 members
- 2G's ~ by Admin Invitation Only ~ P/1 - C/2 7,545 photos, 524 members
- SPEAKING LOVE 1,568 photos, 233 members
- *Persona 4,379 photos, 224 members
max tuta noronha says:
I think that her parents misspelled her name.
They wanted to say "Cheri", as in "mon Cheri"...
Just like me, they probably could not write in English very well, you do know, foreigners, they have a hard time writing.
Well, not Sherry, She can write very well, she can take photographs very well and she can be your most loyal and truthfull friend.
I had the imense pleasure of metting her (and her husband) and to be now her real friend is a great honor to me.
I can see her passion about her life, her photos, shades and shadows, her friends and her books.
It was just great to meet another kind person from Flickr and share with her the same opinion.
(There are so many great people with the same likes on Flickr, and we get from time to time, to meet lot's of them).
For that, I thank you, thank you for sharing your passions with us, and also your time, and for the great day that we were able to spend together.
I hope that many other days will follow.
Thank you Cheri.
February 24th, 2012
CANADIAN VISUALS INC. says:
"Sheree was an early friend after I joined Flickr. When looking over daily photos from friends, Hadassah28's images always catch my eye for their creativity. An additional treasure is provided by Sheree's inspirational commentaries. When I was away from Flicker for a few months due to work, an e-mail from Sheree showed up asking if everything was OK - your friendship is a treasure to me. Harvey"
May 25th, 2010
Images by Lynne says:
"What can I say about Sheree that has not already been said? She has heart, real heart, not just the words to entice, but the action to back it. She loves to teach, share, and guide. She is a photographer, a good one. She puts words and photos together to tell a story that can reach deep inside and reveal a truth. Her photography speaks volumes about life. To summarize, she is everything that one would want in a friend, in a co-worker, a Mom, a sister, a daughter."
July 10th, 2009
"It is only a short time in the grand scheme of things that I have know Sheree – But since our paths crossed I feel like I have been “blessed”.
Sheree is truly a talented individual and a great artist; who has a great eye for a picture!
Her pictures are always creative, sometimes different and always well presented!
There is also great sentiment & emotion in all she creates.
Such unique kindness, generosity & friendship!
Best wishes Sheree.
July 7th, 2009
"Sheree is one of those lovely encounters that Flickr provides--a talented artist, outgoing communicator, and a group Admin who loves the role of showcasing the art of others. I'm proud to have her as a "Flickr Friend.""
May 24th, 2009
"You amaze me! I love your work, i aspire to be as talented as you.Such creativity and imagination within your work.Thank you for your comments on my work, it means so much more when it comes from an artist like yourself.Your a wonderful friend and i am truly blessed to have a friend in you :)))"
May 5th, 2009
"Shereeeeeeeee..Don't you just love how her name rolls off thy tongue? I know I do...anyhoo..
What can I say..wow. What a wonderful Artistic Talent to grace flickrland. Always polite, always has a wonderful word to put in play...a bit shy at times with myself, but she will get over that in no time lol..
Please visit this wonderful ladies stream and take the time to marvel at her wonderous works of pure Art. You won't be disappointed. If you are, you seriously need a kick in the A............ Yeah. You do.
May 15th, 2009
"What first caught my eye on Sheree was her moving photos. And then I looked at her name "Hadassah". I knew it had to be from a character in a series of christian books called " The Mark of The Lion Series". I wrote Sheree and asked her if that were the case. She said it was, and I knew I found a friend in Christ. Hadassah was a remarkable woman in her faith as is Sheree..............I Love God and the way he puts people in my life........Thank you Sheree for your friendship..........May God Bless You.......... Michael Brooking"
November 20th, 2008
- Sheree Zielke
- February 2007
- Edmonton, Canada
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Novelist/Travel writer/digital camera teacher
- Sheree Zielke