Photography frees my trapped soul. It has widened my perspective and elightened me to the disparities in life that
many often are oblivious to.
My life pursuit is to travel the world. There are so many sights and different experiences awaiting my presence and I want to document these experiences. Singapore is too small to stay put, and I prefer the authentic mode of travel: backpacking.
Capturing snapshots of life at its best and worse; that's my life project. I'm a student of Life.
I use my highly respectable Nikon D50.
Nikkor 18-70mm f3.5-4.5
Nikkor 50mm f1.8
Sigma 70-300 f4.5-5.6 APO Macro
Photos of exhibitj (1)
- Project Namaste 171 photos, 7 members
- Discovery Photos: Post 1, Vote for 3 743,309 photos, 29,686 members
- Road Rules around the World 5,706 photos, 523 members
- NO VIDEO ON FLICKR!!! 64,270 photos, 9,343 members
- Tibet: From Kathmandu to Lhasa 1,000 photos, 85 members
- Overseas Singaporeans 23 photos, 8 members
- The JURORS / Different Personalities, Different Views (Closed) 6,074 photos, 3,577 members
- The Photomovement: changing the world, one photo at a time 886 photos, 84 members
- All About Asia 3,787 photos, 6,267 members
- People of Nepal 3,156 photos, 210 members
- Travel Photojournalism 111,842 photos, 13,902 members
- Globetrekkers 189,520 photos, 3,301 members
- Travel Photography Scholarship 2,658 photos, 294 members
- Lonely Planet Photo Challenges 165,173 photos, 16,298 members
- Love is.... 161,850 photos, 12,780 members
- Singapore Hawker Fare 939 photos, 114 members
- Global Photojournalism 528,920 photos, 24,376 members
- Same Place, Same Time, Different Pictures 8 photos, 281 members
- singapore by cameraphone 559 photos, 79 members
- Nikkor AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED 3,625 photos, 203 members
- Nikon D40/xD70/sD80/D90/D200/D300/D700/ D3/s/X 496,270 photos, 13,734 members
- Portrait of FACE < Head to Shoulder Shots Only > 166,507 photos, 10,923 members
- FRIDAY FAVS 280 photos, 55 members
- Nepal Images 76,896 photos, 4,805 members
- Himalayas 43,144 photos, 2,321 members
- I Saw You First- Invited images only, post 1, invite 1 33,640 photos, 13,861 members
- Second Opinion (Read the rules before posting!) 49 photos, 82 members
- B+W 1,000,625 photos, 27,896 members
- Rangefinder Cameras 318,756 photos, 8,572 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 220,260 photos, 17,677 members
- Bike Nation 202,093 photos, 15,867 members
- SPORTS ACTION 491,432 photos, 31,072 members
- World Wide Photographers 315,876 photos, 9,929 members
- Singapore Food & Beverages 14,301 photos, 793 members
- CreativeClouds 1,971 photos, 395 members
- Silhouettes. 32,461 photos, 3,387 members
- silhouette 395,388 photos, 64,324 members
- Melbourne 173,836 photos, 7,656 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 302,578 photos, 9,910 members
- watashiwa bokeh 8,292 photos, 292 members
- wong kar wai 12,240 photos, 1,271 members
- Sailboats and sailing 65,854 photos, 7,134 members
- The Beauty in Life (Post 3 - Comment on any 1) 30,016 photos, 1,221 members
- Colored Lights at Night 51,640 photos, 3,267 members
- Ecker's CONTACTS (post great photos and comment on 2) 2,277 photos, 141 members
- LOMO 225,289 photos, 38,445 members
- XploreMyPix! SORRY, GROUP CLOSED 11,490 photos, 1,740 members
- *Karma* 921,649 photos, 17,373 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,610 photos, 8,418 members
- Nikon Digital 3,955,374 photos, 111,062 members
"Jason has a wonderful eye for the world around him. He has a way of capturing his surroundings that make you feel as if you are there or want to be there.
His landscapes are breath taking and his people photos capture such emotion.
Jason is by far one of my favorite photographers on Flickr."
November 20th, 2006
"when this cousin of mine told me he bought a camera that cost over a grand not too long ago, i was thinking he must be out of his mind. but looking at all his amazing creations, i would say its worth every single cent.
jason's my photography helpdesk as i bombard him with questions everytime i see him. his self taught knowledge is amazing..and looking at his photostream you will come to see the other side of the world through this eye and mind of his.
thanks for inflicting in me this crazy thing called photography. it has truely open up my point of view in life. and for all the pointers and encouragement along the way. cheers!"
October 4th, 2006
"Some people call photography an art; some others call it a skill; yet others will claim it's about the equipment. Yet, all this would matter much less if not for perceptiveness, and this exhibitj has plenty of despite his youth. His faith in life and ability to inspire trust in others opens my eyes and my soul. I frequently find myself gazing at his photographs, poring over different parts of the photographs and returning to some of them in subsequent visits. Thank you so much for sharing your vision with me and the rest of the flickr community."
August 18th, 2006
- November 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Student of Life
- Nothing Is Ever Easy