UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES ARE MY PHOTOS TO BE USED AT ALL. Copyright laws are enforced with all of my photos. Thank you.
A kind and caring person going through a lot of change in my life right now.
Thank you new flickr friends for some of the nicest e-mails and positive notes I have ever received....seems as though there are so many people who have "been there"....
Pass it on ! : )
The most exciting and fun vacation would be: To take one week....get up real early....have digital camera and plenty of batteries / charger. Start driving and take photos the entire way......stop when you see "whatever pops out at you" and take it's picture. Not even know where you are going to end up.......just drive.
.I would LOVE to go back to Maine one day and do that. I missed a lot of what "I" wanted to do.....but I'd love to see the lighthouses early morning...maybe with some fog and the whales and oh there is so much to see in Maine. I'd love to also photograph the Moose with a digital....Maine is simply a WONDERFUL place to visit.
If anyone would like to use any of my photos, I would appreciate you please letting me know....FIRST. Thank you very much.
DO NOT USE OR BLOG ANY OF MY PHOTOS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. I am REALLY TIRED of this happening.
Didn't your Mother teach you manners....you simply do not steal from someone. You ASK FIRST !!!!!!!
Thank you..very much. : )
Like this...she DID NOT ASK and it irritates me a lot. See my picture of Mimi, the little runt puppy in my wooden shoe. This is JUST NOT RIGHT that she took this photo and did not even ask. I found it by accident.
My photo that was taken without permission and then below where it appears for profit:
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED......
Please respect the copyright laws. Do not use without my express written permission.
Photos of lat454205 / Lisa (1)
- American Girl Mini Dolls 2,047 photos, 93 members
- Flickr Friday 40,544 photos, 41,427 members
- All about Groups. 0 photos, 156 members
- We Demand Puppies! 253 photos, 131 members
- Silhouettes & Shadows 136,547 photos, 7,819 members
- Vegetables 10,211 photos, 2,003 members
- World of Eggs 6,996 photos, 2,157 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 150,995 photos, 2,948 members
- In Front Of Lilacs 25 photos, 63 members
- Lilacs 1,712 photos, 447 members
- Churches and Steeples 10,989 photos, 294 members
- Steeples 3,147 photos, 429 members
- Silhouettes, Lights and Reflections 85,104 photos, 6,249 members
- Beagles, beagles and more beagles 12,628 photos, 1,162 members
- Beagle Club 9,943 photos, 1,027 members
- Beagle Love 3,041 photos, 277 members
- Prayer Requests and Discussion 4 photos, 9 members
- "photogs who Doctor Guldal Caba doesn't speak to" 25 photos, 12 members
- The Claus Cause 32 photos, 13 members
- Santa And Me 200 photos, 167 members
- Raggedy Ann 132 photos, 37 members
- Raggedy Ann & Friends 385 photos, 126 members
- Old Toys and Dolls 8,370 photos, 352 members
- Sesame Street Characters 168 photos, 123 members
- We love Sesame Street! 1,820 photos, 536 members
- Elmo 1,128 photos, 292 members
- Bracelets 13,606 photos, 1,599 members
- Ice-cream eaters 664 photos, 233 members
- ice cream 8,132 photos, 2,634 members
- bokeh 224,294 photos, 64,339 members
- Flickr's Schlumbergera bloom group 4,357 photos, 453 members
- Red + Black 1,604 photos, 171 members
- Black and White With One Color 25,460 photos, 2,764 members
- Wagon Club 797 photos, 144 members
- Radio Flyer 318 photos, 111 members
- Beautiful Summer (Outdoor Photos ONLY) 16,666 photos, 867 members
- Summer time captures 58,517 photos, 3,395 members
- Swimming Pools – Around the world 7,986 photos, 1,793 members
- Swimming 10,605 photos, 3,508 members
- Grandchildren 8,425 photos, 423 members
- Baby's life 58,988 photos, 5,755 members
- Minnie Mouse 2,576 photos, 240 members
- Fog of Life 31,118 photos, 3,710 members
- Fog and Rain (curated) 261,260 photos, 57,693 members
- Empty Seats 60,802 photos, 22,180 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,308 photos, 18,650 members
- sMiLe, sMiLe 8,996 photos, 747 members
- Hats off to Hats! 42,478 photos, 4,223 members
- Tree Anatomy 2,748 photos, 220 members
- baby fingers and toes 10,840 photos, 2,884 members
"This woman was one of my earliest contacts/friends.
She has always demonstrated "Heart"
Anyone who has it, will understand and love her. She is unique.
. . . and you can take that to the bank!"
November 24th, 2010
"Lisa is simply a good person and her wonderful photographs reflect her love of animals and family and friends and the love they all give her in return."
November 29th, 2008
"This is such a long over-due testimonial that I am almost embarrassed to be submitting it now. I have known Lisa for quite some time, but it seems like I've known her forever. I met Lisa while organizing a surprise for a mutual Flickr friend, and Lisa turned out to be one of the most indispensable people to me. She gave me ideas, advice, and encouragement when I needed them most, and she was an absolute angel if I got into a jam. I have come to count Lisa as one of my most treasured friends here, and I make her photostream one that I check many times a day, just to make certain I don't miss anything.
Lisa is a fabulous photographer, whose love of life and joy in helping others makes each of her pictures shine with an inner light. She is such a thoughtful, caring person that I am so very grateful to know. I believe that you get what you give in life, and Lisa must have a huge backlog of happiness owed to her for all of the joy she brings others. I find each year, when Thanksgiving rolls around again, I can count even more things to be thankful for. My dear friends on Flickr count pretty far up there, and Lisa is one of the ones at the top of the list.
I have struggled for a week now to come up with a poem that would do justice to Lisa's passion for her four-footed friends, her children, her many friends, and her photography. Words simply don't measure up, so I feel forced to concede that I am utterly prose-less where matters of Lisa are concerned.
Lisa, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your friendship, I think of you every day, and I am so proud and pleased that you call me friend. Your photos, like you, are a gift to be cherished.
Love and hugs to you always, my dear friend.
November 21st, 2007
"I have just met Lisa and agree with all the other testimonials. Even though I am very new she has already made me feel like I am special. Thank you Lisa and God Bless you."
November 12th, 2007
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"Cant believe its taken me so long to write a testimonial for Lisa! She is a warm, caring person and her photos reflect this side of her. They enthuse life's beauty and tenderness and certainly cheer up the grey days...
We love you Lisa, and you help make Flickr the wonderful online photo community that it is..."
October 26th, 2007
Kris Kros says:
"The least I can do for now for a great friend is to give her this testimonial that she deserves for a long time as far as I can remember.
She is who she is. A loving and caring individual and friends of her like me just adore her.
More power to you, Lisa."
August 31st, 2007
mr moor says:
"I should have written this many moons ago, but somehow never got around to actually tell the people in Flickrland how special Lisa is.
For she is and everyone who knows Lisa will confirm this.
I got to know this caring person a long time ago, Lisa commented on one of my pictures and the rest is history. She has become my best friend here on Flickr and off-line too. Lisa has her heart in the right place, she is a very sensitive and empathic person; she feels and sees things nobody else would and acts on them straight from the heart.
Lisa's pictures are full of care for her family, friends and animals. They show a part of Lisa that is priceless and valuable, they show an open mind and she is supportive in every way possible.
It has been a joy to view her stream dayly, new events, beautiful scenery, heartship and happieness; see Lisa's life through Lisa's eyes and you will be touched.
Thank you dear Lisa for being such a wonderful person, thanks for your support and smiles. I hope we will stay friends forever:-)"
January 10th, 2007
Gail S says:
"Lisa loves life and nature and animals. She has shared with us her enthusiasm for her goats...no... her LOVE for her goats with such generosity. Thanks, Lisa, for helping me to realize that I love them, too."
December 4th, 2006
"Lisa loves goats. There is no finer compliment I could give a person! :)"
August 10th, 2006
"I just recently met Lisa on Flickrland and I love her photos and her talent..She has to be the kindest, most loving person I know..She always has something wonderful to say and knows just how to cheer you up..Thank you Lisa for coming into my life and if the world had more people like you it would be a better place to live..Thank you for always making me smile
your friend Mary"
August 28th, 2006
"Lisa is one of the nicest folks you'll run into in these parts- with the cutest goat pics this side of the Pecos. Wait- they are taken on the other side of the Pecos from me, so that means they are the cutest goat pics anywhere! Take a few moments to wander through her photostream to meet the people and animals that she shares with us all! :-)"
August 30th, 2006
Laurie York says:
"Lisa is an extraordinary human being! Her photos are filled with a quality that only a warm-hearted person could convey. I'm so happy have to be able to call Lisa my Flickr friend - her photos and comments bring me such joy. Thank you Lisa - you are a bright light in the world... (:"
August 22nd, 2006
"Lisa, you are the kindest, sweetest person in the whole world.
Everyone who is lucky enough to come in contact with you, through your beautiful, amazing, photos, or in any other way, has to feel and be uplifted by your love and wisdom.
You illuminate flickr. You illuminate our hearts.
Thanks for sharing your goats, your world, your family, your life.
Thanks for sharing your wisdom.
Thanks for sharing your brilliant love.
Thanks for everything.
The world is such a better place for having you in it.
My life is so enriched because you are part of it.
September 16th, 2006
"Lisa's honesty and caring is evident in her photos and in the way she reaches out to others. Her animal photos continue to delight me and I I'm touched by her generous spirit. She is stronger than she realizes. The world needs more people like Lisa. I am thankful that she found me and continues to give me support. Thank you Lisa for sharing your world with us."
July 8th, 2006
Syd's Photography says:
"Lisa is one of the most kindest and sweetest people you could ever hope to meet in flickrland. She is very attentive too and takes the time to always make such thoughtful, and often very funny, comments. Each time I post a picture I am always wondering "What will Lisa say?". She always brings a smile to my face. She is an excellent photographer too and I would recommend a journey through her photostream. Lisa's love of her children and animals, her sweetness and kindness just shine like a beautiful glowing star in the midnight sky. I am so happy that Lisa is in my world, every day she makes me smile so big. I'm so proud to be considered her friend."
June 25th, 2006
- April 2006