Love Photographing Baltimore, the people , the places, the loneliness , the faces. I have no style to say , I just love photography. It keeps me young , connected and is my sense of happiness.
My camera has been there for me in the worst times and the best times in my life
- US Route 1, VA / NC / SC ONLY 76 photos, 15 members
- Maryland in Black and White 866 photos, 43 members
- seeing double 3,126 photos, 266 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 70,200 photos, 7,160 members
- Negative Talent 3,589 photos, 100 members
- Cat Portraits 146,611 photos, 17,533 members
- Behind The Lens: Is Life 13,298 photos, 400 members
- holga pinhole 176 photos, 33 members
- Hurricane Irene- August 2011 2,434 photos, 343 members
- Tumblrs 1,711 photos, 156 members
- Portraits - close up (!!!) of faces 1,943 photos, 264 members
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,783,137 photos, 332,159 members
- INTERESTING SHOT ✿B&W✿ 10,031 photos, 823 members
- You Must Remember This ~ P1/C1 16,911 photos, 309 members
- North Carolina Photography 32,774 photos, 817 members
- Best of The Birds 237,866 photos, 10,755 members
- Story Telling Through Images 122,006 photos, 7,754 members
- Mat'sGallery 44,315 photos, 969 members
- City Paper 581 photos, 44 members
- Best Lonely Tree 931 photos, 667 members
- texture whores 90,454 photos, 4,692 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,134 photos, 394 members
- Rural Decay 206,098 photos, 38,234 members
- That Old Time Religion (Small Churches) 5,654 photos, 996 members
- Rally to Restore Sanity and Keep Fear Alive 9,018 photos, 632 members
- trippin` 0 photos, 2 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 144,657 photos, 7,093 members
- Things / Cosas / Choses [Add 1+ Award 1] 17,441 photos, 1,053 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,430 photos, 3,289 members
- I Love My Canon 619,509 photos, 8,693 members
- Black & White Passion (P1/A3) 351,483 photos, 13,352 members
- We don't like the new Flickr layout ! >:-(( 123 photos, 93 members
- Baltimore Farmers' Markets 213 photos, 28 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 964,379 photos, 123,518 members
- "Terrain Vague" in Friedrichshain, Berlin 655 photos, 219 members
- Baltimore Maryland 6,347 photos, 192 members
- Night Photoscapes 2,694 photos, 411 members
- pastel ( ONLY soft colors!) 68,295 photos, 5,212 members
- low-fi 65,640 photos, 1,827 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 8,179 photos, 1,726 members
- Canon Rebel XTi in all its glory!! 38,266 photos, 1,375 members
- You Wearing A Glass Bowl on Your Head [ Wooble ] 237 photos, 356 members
- Inspired By The Lyrics Of... 979 photos, 58 members
- Holga Central 395 photos, 31 members
- Olympus Trip 35 44,551 photos, 5,575 members
- Lifeless Faces - always something to talk to 9,099 photos, 1,293 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 803,709 photos, 28,314 members
- B&W SQUARE GROUP 98,284 photos, 4,076 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 73,387 photos, 4,329 members
- minimal art [no people no life] post / comment / invite 79,379 photos, 4,491 members
"Almost every single day I log into Flickr, George has posted something that catches my attention.
This doesn't happen often with me as I am normally too self involved to bother with other people. Seriously. I'm all about me. It's because I'm so awesome. And Handsome. I'm super hot. Sometimes I just get stuck looking at myself in the mirror for hours. It's nuts how good looking I am. I'm also really smart. I'm quite the catch.
So anyway... What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, George.
He's a frickin' fantastic photographer. I love his work and his occasional youtube links."
February 15th, 2010
Samy Collazo says:
"No way, George is one of my favorite photographer here in Flickr. A talented friend with a hawk eye for everything he pointed his camera!!!!!
Hugs my friend, from Puerto Rico, Samuel."
January 1st, 2010
"George is truely talented. I especially love his portraits. He has a way of photographing someone in their environment in a way that is original, professional, and makes them shine."
September 28th, 2009
jc's photography says:
"a realy nice person to shoot with by talking to and shooting with him i have learned a few things that i didnt know before thanks for the help george."
September 25th, 2009
Antonio Castaldini says:
"George... ha la meravigliosa dote di isolare un dettaglio e partendo da esso ricostruirci attorno l' intera America come io me la immagino....
non smetterei mai di sfogliare le sue foto."
March 17th, 2009
Thompson Photography says:
"George. I'm so glad I found you on Flickr! You photograph the things that you love and the things which interest or intrigue you. To those you bring a technical virtuosity and an aesthetic sense that is uniquely yours. You create your own (mostly better) world through the use of dynamic perspectives and creative processing. And I want to add tasteful. Because a lot of processing tends to be garish and over the top. But your work always seems "just right".
I have enjoyed getting to know you and your sensibilities even further through your comments and observations, which are always interesting and worthwhile. And you handle the teasing and absurd humor of JoAnne and myself with a lot of patience! : )
September 24th, 2008
Ivan Rumata says:
"As far as I remember, I've seen George's work since the early days started posting to flickr, his early work and lates has been exceptional, from the exploration of composition to the exploration of postprocessing, a journey worth a thousand looks, his work is just inspiring, and I'm quite certain that any one gazing at his work would be amazed. Thanks George, for sharing all those beautiful photographs, you are a true light painter."
June 30th, 2008
- June 2007
- I am:
- Male and Single
- jegsathome [at] aol.com