Love Photographing Baltimore, the people , the places, the loneliness , the faces. I have no style to say , I just love photography. It keeps me young , connected and is my sense of happiness.
My camera has been there for me in the worst times and the best times in my life
- US Route 1, VA / NC / SC ONLY 78 photos, 14 members
- Maryland in Black and White (No PEOPLE PLEASE!) 907 photos, 48 members
- seeing double 3,339 photos, 277 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 74,026 photos, 7,532 members
- Negative Talent 4,090 photos, 109 members
- Cat Portraits 148,738 photos, 17,795 members
- Behind The Lens: Is Life 14,726 photos, 407 members
- holga pinhole 188 photos, 37 members
- Hurricane Irene- August 2011 2,425 photos, 344 members
- Tumblrs 1,775 photos, 162 members
- Portraits - close up 1,686 photos, 286 members
- ♔Group wi†h Ҽxperience♔ 2,958,891 photos, 367,043 members
- INTERESTING SHOT ✿B&W✿ 10,664 photos, 815 members
- You Must Remember This ~ P1/C1 17,464 photos, 305 members
- North Carolina Photography 34,361 photos, 837 members
- Best of The Birds 253,826 photos, 11,113 members
- Story Telling Through Images 131,356 photos, 7,901 members
- Mat'sGallery 44,939 photos, 954 members
- City Paper 598 photos, 47 members
- Best Lonely Tree 931 photos, 667 members
- texture whores 91,371 photos, 4,715 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,269 photos, 401 members
- Rural Decay 212,048 photos, 39,887 members
- That Old Time Religion (Small Churches) 5,795 photos, 1,013 members
- Rally to Restore Sanity and Keep Fear Alive 8,963 photos, 630 members
- trippin` 0 photos, 2 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 154,271 photos, 7,187 members
- Things / Cosas / Choses [Add 1+ Award 1] 17,663 photos, 1,058 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,563 photos, 3,295 members
- I Love My Canon 678,789 photos, 9,047 members
- Black & White Passion (P1/A3) 367,563 photos, 13,753 members
- We don't like the new Flickr layout ! >:-(( 123 photos, 91 members
- Baltimore Farmers' Markets 213 photos, 34 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 985,965 photos, 126,217 members
- "Terrain Vague" in Friedrichshain, Berlin 662 photos, 220 members
- Baltimore Maryland 6,575 photos, 205 members
- Night Photoscapes 2,957 photos, 431 members
- pastel ( ONLY soft colors!) 69,968 photos, 5,301 members
- low-fi 66,338 photos, 1,830 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 8,391 photos, 1,727 members
- Canon Rebel XTi in all its glory!! 38,202 photos, 1,379 members
- You Wearing A Glass Bowl on Your Head [ Wooble ] 279 photos, 384 members
- Inspired By The Lyrics Of... 995 photos, 58 members
- Holga Central 396 photos, 31 members
- Olympus Trip 35 45,412 photos, 5,748 members
- Lifeless Faces - always something to talk to 9,295 photos, 1,320 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 797,375 photos, 28,259 members
- B&W SQUARE GROUP 101,075 photos, 4,163 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 73,690 photos, 4,315 members
- minimal art [no people no life] post / comment / invite 83,423 photos, 4,662 members
"Almost every single day I log into Flickr, George has posted something that catches my attention.
This doesn't happen often with me as I am normally too self involved to bother with other people. Seriously. I'm all about me. It's because I'm so awesome. And Handsome. I'm super hot. Sometimes I just get stuck looking at myself in the mirror for hours. It's nuts how good looking I am. I'm also really smart. I'm quite the catch.
So anyway... What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, George.
He's a frickin' fantastic photographer. I love his work and his occasional youtube links."
February 15th, 2010
Samy Collazo says:
"No way, George is one of my favorite photographer here in Flickr. A talented friend with a hawk eye for everything he pointed his camera!!!!!
Hugs my friend, from Puerto Rico, Samuel."
January 1st, 2010
"George is truely talented. I especially love his portraits. He has a way of photographing someone in their environment in a way that is original, professional, and makes them shine."
September 28th, 2009
jc's photography says:
"a realy nice person to shoot with by talking to and shooting with him i have learned a few things that i didnt know before thanks for the help george."
September 25th, 2009
Antonio Castaldini says:
"George... ha la meravigliosa dote di isolare un dettaglio e partendo da esso ricostruirci attorno l' intera America come io me la immagino....
non smetterei mai di sfogliare le sue foto."
March 17th, 2009
Thompson Photography says:
"George. I'm so glad I found you on Flickr! You photograph the things that you love and the things which interest or intrigue you. To those you bring a technical virtuosity and an aesthetic sense that is uniquely yours. You create your own (mostly better) world through the use of dynamic perspectives and creative processing. And I want to add tasteful. Because a lot of processing tends to be garish and over the top. But your work always seems "just right".
I have enjoyed getting to know you and your sensibilities even further through your comments and observations, which are always interesting and worthwhile. And you handle the teasing and absurd humor of JoAnne and myself with a lot of patience! : )
September 24th, 2008
Ivan Rumata says:
"As far as I remember, I've seen George's work since the early days started posting to flickr, his early work and lates has been exceptional, from the exploration of composition to the exploration of postprocessing, a journey worth a thousand looks, his work is just inspiring, and I'm quite certain that any one gazing at his work would be amazed. Thanks George, for sharing all those beautiful photographs, you are a true light painter."
June 30th, 2008
- June 2007
- I am:
- Male and Single
- jegsathome [at] aol.com