Love Photographing Baltimore, the people , the places, the loneliness , the faces. I have no style to say , I just love photography. It keeps me young , connected and is my sense of happiness.
My camera has been there for me in the worst times and the best times in my life
- US Route 1, VA / NC / SC ONLY 78 photos, 14 members
- Maryland in Black and White (No PEOPLE PLEASE!) 838 photos, 44 members
- seeing double 3,239 photos, 271 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 72,318 photos, 7,385 members
- Negative Talent 3,896 photos, 106 members
- Cat Portraits 147,854 photos, 17,684 members
- Behind The Lens: Is Life 14,210 photos, 406 members
- holga pinhole 187 photos, 35 members
- Hurricane Irene- August 2011 2,430 photos, 342 members
- Tumblrs 1,730 photos, 158 members
- Portraits - close up. CLOSED. 1,702 photos, 288 members
- ◇Group wi†h Ҽxperience◆ 2,888,330 photos, 350,090 members
- INTERESTING SHOT ✿B&W✿ 9,985 photos, 823 members
- You Must Remember This ~ P1/C1 17,300 photos, 307 members
- North Carolina Photography 33,672 photos, 829 members
- Best of The Birds 246,149 photos, 10,946 members
- Story Telling Through Images 127,164 photos, 7,840 members
- Mat'sGallery 44,627 photos, 960 members
- City Paper 590 photos, 46 members
- Best Lonely Tree 931 photos, 669 members
- texture whores 90,936 photos, 4,702 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,229 photos, 398 members
- Rural Decay 208,984 photos, 39,182 members
- That Old Time Religion (Small Churches) 5,749 photos, 1,008 members
- Rally to Restore Sanity and Keep Fear Alive 8,963 photos, 631 members
- trippin` 0 photos, 2 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 149,839 photos, 7,150 members
- Things / Cosas / Choses [Add 1+ Award 1] 17,597 photos, 1,055 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,403 photos, 3,292 members
- I Love My Canon 656,062 photos, 8,912 members
- Black & White Passion (P1/A3) 361,123 photos, 13,572 members
- We don't like the new Flickr layout ! >:-(( 122 photos, 93 members
- Baltimore Farmers' Markets 213 photos, 33 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 976,918 photos, 125,138 members
- "Terrain Vague" in Friedrichshain, Berlin 659 photos, 219 members
- Baltimore Maryland 6,442 photos, 201 members
- Night Photoscapes 2,818 photos, 422 members
- pastel ( ONLY soft colors!) 69,310 photos, 5,258 members
- low-fi 65,965 photos, 1,832 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 8,348 photos, 1,726 members
- Canon Rebel XTi in all its glory!! 38,174 photos, 1,378 members
- You Wearing A Glass Bowl on Your Head [ Wooble ] 263 photos, 376 members
- Inspired By The Lyrics Of... 990 photos, 59 members
- Holga Central 395 photos, 31 members
- Olympus Trip 35 44,898 photos, 5,674 members
- Lifeless Faces - always something to talk to 9,242 photos, 1,311 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 799,042 photos, 28,285 members
- B&W SQUARE GROUP 99,959 photos, 4,121 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 73,530 photos, 4,321 members
- minimal art [no people no life] post / comment / invite 81,591 photos, 4,603 members
"Almost every single day I log into Flickr, George has posted something that catches my attention.
This doesn't happen often with me as I am normally too self involved to bother with other people. Seriously. I'm all about me. It's because I'm so awesome. And Handsome. I'm super hot. Sometimes I just get stuck looking at myself in the mirror for hours. It's nuts how good looking I am. I'm also really smart. I'm quite the catch.
So anyway... What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, George.
He's a frickin' fantastic photographer. I love his work and his occasional youtube links."
February 15th, 2010
Samy Collazo says:
"No way, George is one of my favorite photographer here in Flickr. A talented friend with a hawk eye for everything he pointed his camera!!!!!
Hugs my friend, from Puerto Rico, Samuel."
January 1st, 2010
"George is truely talented. I especially love his portraits. He has a way of photographing someone in their environment in a way that is original, professional, and makes them shine."
September 28th, 2009
jc's photography says:
"a realy nice person to shoot with by talking to and shooting with him i have learned a few things that i didnt know before thanks for the help george."
September 25th, 2009
Antonio Castaldini says:
"George... ha la meravigliosa dote di isolare un dettaglio e partendo da esso ricostruirci attorno l' intera America come io me la immagino....
non smetterei mai di sfogliare le sue foto."
March 17th, 2009
Thompson Photography says:
"George. I'm so glad I found you on Flickr! You photograph the things that you love and the things which interest or intrigue you. To those you bring a technical virtuosity and an aesthetic sense that is uniquely yours. You create your own (mostly better) world through the use of dynamic perspectives and creative processing. And I want to add tasteful. Because a lot of processing tends to be garish and over the top. But your work always seems "just right".
I have enjoyed getting to know you and your sensibilities even further through your comments and observations, which are always interesting and worthwhile. And you handle the teasing and absurd humor of JoAnne and myself with a lot of patience! : )
September 24th, 2008
Ivan Rumata says:
"As far as I remember, I've seen George's work since the early days started posting to flickr, his early work and lates has been exceptional, from the exploration of composition to the exploration of postprocessing, a journey worth a thousand looks, his work is just inspiring, and I'm quite certain that any one gazing at his work would be amazed. Thanks George, for sharing all those beautiful photographs, you are a true light painter."
June 30th, 2008
- June 2007
- I am:
- Male and Single
- jegsathome [at] aol.com