Love Photographing Baltimore, the people , the places, the loneliness , the faces. I have no style to say , I just love photography. It keeps me young , connected and is my sense of happiness.
My camera has been there for me in the worst times and the best times in my life
- US Route 1, VA / NC / SC ONLY 78 photos, 15 members
- Maryland in Black and White (No PEOPLE PLEASE!) 978 photos, 51 members
- seeing double 3,499 photos, 285 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 75,569 photos, 7,716 members
- Negative Talent 4,411 photos, 112 members
- Cat Portraits 150,497 photos, 17,950 members
- Behind The Lens: Is Life 15,000 photos, 407 members
- holga pinhole 195 photos, 41 members
- Hurricane Irene- August 2011 2,415 photos, 342 members
- Tumblrs 1,794 photos, 162 members
- Portraits - close ups of ADULT FACES (NO children) 1,626 photos, 272 members
- ♔Group wi†h Ҽxperience♔ 3,094,268 photos, 386,024 members
- INTERESTING SHOT ✿B&W✿ 10,576 photos, 817 members
- You Must Remember This ~ P1/C1 17,852 photos, 306 members
- North Carolina Photography 35,119 photos, 848 members
- Best of The Birds 266,128 photos, 11,367 members
- Story Telling Through Images 137,425 photos, 7,965 members
- Mat'sGallery 45,252 photos, 946 members
- City Paper 604 photos, 48 members
- Best Lonely Tree 926 photos, 669 members
- texture whores 92,139 photos, 4,725 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,347 photos, 407 members
- Rural Decay 215,897 photos, 40,809 members
- That Old Time Religion (Small Churches) 5,898 photos, 1,034 members
- Rally to Restore Sanity and Keep Fear Alive 9,001 photos, 630 members
- trippin` 0 photos, 2 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 160,509 photos, 7,269 members
- Things / Cosas / Choses [Add 1+ Award 1] 18,021 photos, 1,067 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,820 photos, 3,299 members
- I Love My Canon 710,002 photos, 9,251 members
- Black & White Passion (P1/A3) 378,837 photos, 14,034 members
- We don't like the new Flickr layout ! >:-(( 126 photos, 89 members
- Baltimore Farmers' Markets 213 photos, 34 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 998,814 photos, 127,220 members
- "Terrain Vague" in Friedrichshain, Berlin 666 photos, 220 members
- Baltimore Maryland 6,486 photos, 213 members
- Night Photoscapes 3,258 photos, 449 members
- pastel ( ONLY soft colors!) 71,330 photos, 5,357 members
- low-fi 66,263 photos, 1,836 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 8,692 photos, 1,726 members
- Canon Rebel XTi in all its glory!! 38,258 photos, 1,382 members
- You Wearing A Glass Bowl on Your Head [ Wooble ] 387 photos, 414 members
- Inspired By The Lyrics Of... 1,005 photos, 57 members
- Holga Central 397 photos, 31 members
- Olympus Trip 35 45,864 photos, 5,879 members
- Lifeless Faces - always something to talk to 9,278 photos, 1,333 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 795,138 photos, 28,237 members
- B&W SQUARE GROUP 102,807 photos, 4,221 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 73,885 photos, 4,315 members
- minimal art [no people no life] post / comment / invite 86,070 photos, 4,785 members
"Almost every single day I log into Flickr, George has posted something that catches my attention.
This doesn't happen often with me as I am normally too self involved to bother with other people. Seriously. I'm all about me. It's because I'm so awesome. And Handsome. I'm super hot. Sometimes I just get stuck looking at myself in the mirror for hours. It's nuts how good looking I am. I'm also really smart. I'm quite the catch.
So anyway... What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, George.
He's a frickin' fantastic photographer. I love his work and his occasional youtube links."
February 15th, 2010
Samy Collazo says:
"No way, George is one of my favorite photographer here in Flickr. A talented friend with a hawk eye for everything he pointed his camera!!!!!
Hugs my friend, from Puerto Rico, Samuel."
January 1st, 2010
"George is truely talented. I especially love his portraits. He has a way of photographing someone in their environment in a way that is original, professional, and makes them shine."
September 28th, 2009
jc's photography says:
"a realy nice person to shoot with by talking to and shooting with him i have learned a few things that i didnt know before thanks for the help george."
September 25th, 2009
Antonio Castaldini says:
"George... ha la meravigliosa dote di isolare un dettaglio e partendo da esso ricostruirci attorno l' intera America come io me la immagino....
non smetterei mai di sfogliare le sue foto."
March 17th, 2009
Thompson Photography says:
"George. I'm so glad I found you on Flickr! You photograph the things that you love and the things which interest or intrigue you. To those you bring a technical virtuosity and an aesthetic sense that is uniquely yours. You create your own (mostly better) world through the use of dynamic perspectives and creative processing. And I want to add tasteful. Because a lot of processing tends to be garish and over the top. But your work always seems "just right".
I have enjoyed getting to know you and your sensibilities even further through your comments and observations, which are always interesting and worthwhile. And you handle the teasing and absurd humor of JoAnne and myself with a lot of patience! : )
September 24th, 2008
Ivan Rumata says:
"As far as I remember, I've seen George's work since the early days started posting to flickr, his early work and lates has been exceptional, from the exploration of composition to the exploration of postprocessing, a journey worth a thousand looks, his work is just inspiring, and I'm quite certain that any one gazing at his work would be amazed. Thanks George, for sharing all those beautiful photographs, you are a true light painter."
June 30th, 2008
- June 2007
- I am:
- Male and Single
- jegsathome [at] aol.com