Love Photographing Baltimore, the people , the places, the loneliness , the faces. I have no style to say , I just love photography. It keeps me young , connected and is my sense of happiness.
My camera has been there for me in the worst times and the best times in my life
- Maryland in Black and White 818 photos, 39 members
- seeing double 2,944 photos, 264 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 67,962 photos, 6,901 members
- Negative Talent 3,334 photos, 94 members
- Cat Portraits 145,171 photos, 17,384 members
- Behind The Lens: Is Life 12,710 photos, 395 members
- holga pinhole 166 photos, 31 members
- Hurricane Irene- August 2011 2,434 photos, 344 members
- Tumblrs 1,682 photos, 154 members
- Portrait Group -Cropped [Close Up ] Portraits 2,504 photos, 233 members
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,651,399 photos, 314,195 members
- INTERESTING SHOT ✿B&W✿ 10,060 photos, 824 members
- You Must Remember This ~ P1/C1 16,555 photos, 307 members
- North Carolina Photography 32,133 photos, 812 members
- Best of The Birds 229,502 photos, 10,553 members
- Story Telling Through Images 117,232 photos, 7,658 members
- Mat'sGallery 44,031 photos, 975 members
- City Paper 580 photos, 43 members
- Best Lonely Tree 931 photos, 666 members
- texture whores 89,703 photos, 4,674 members
- Baltimore Black and White 8,044 photos, 389 members
- Rural Decay 202,854 photos, 37,214 members
- People Portraits 2,792,272 photos, 141,994 members
- That Old Time Religion (Small Churches) 5,596 photos, 989 members
- Rally to Restore Sanity and Keep Fear Alive 9,035 photos, 633 members
- trippin` 0 photos, 2 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 138,908 photos, 7,006 members
- Things / Cosas / Choses [Add 1+ Award 1] 17,260 photos, 1,049 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,409 photos, 3,292 members
- I Love My Canon 592,283 photos, 8,487 members
- Black & White Passion (P1/A3) 341,864 photos, 13,149 members
- We don't like the new Flickr layout ! >:-(( 122 photos, 92 members
- Baltimore Farmers' Markets 201 photos, 28 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 948,072 photos, 121,845 members
- "Terrain Vague" in Friedrichshain, Berlin 653 photos, 219 members
- Baltimore Maryland 6,119 photos, 189 members
- Night Photoscapes 2,564 photos, 401 members
- pastel ( ONLY soft colors!) 66,932 photos, 5,146 members
- low-fi 65,203 photos, 1,815 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 8,079 photos, 1,727 members
- Canon Rebel XTi in all its glory!! 38,394 photos, 1,374 members
- You Wearing A Glass Bowl on Your Head [ Wooble ] 210 photos, 344 members
- Inspired By The Lyrics Of... 956 photos, 58 members
- Holga Central 382 photos, 31 members
- Olympus Trip 35 43,878 photos, 5,467 members
- Lifeless Faces - always something to talk to 8,980 photos, 1,286 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 807,468 photos, 28,364 members
- B&W SQUARE GROUP 97,401 photos, 4,050 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 73,223 photos, 4,332 members
- minimal art [no people no life] post / comment / invite 77,202 photos, 4,379 members
"Almost every single day I log into Flickr, George has posted something that catches my attention.
This doesn't happen often with me as I am normally too self involved to bother with other people. Seriously. I'm all about me. It's because I'm so awesome. And Handsome. I'm super hot. Sometimes I just get stuck looking at myself in the mirror for hours. It's nuts how good looking I am. I'm also really smart. I'm quite the catch.
So anyway... What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, George.
He's a frickin' fantastic photographer. I love his work and his occasional youtube links."
February 15th, 2010
Samy Collazo says:
"No way, George is one of my favorite photographer here in Flickr. A talented friend with a hawk eye for everything he pointed his camera!!!!!
Hugs my friend, from Puerto Rico, Samuel."
January 1st, 2010
"George is truely talented. I especially love his portraits. He has a way of photographing someone in their environment in a way that is original, professional, and makes them shine."
September 28th, 2009
jc's photography says:
"a realy nice person to shoot with by talking to and shooting with him i have learned a few things that i didnt know before thanks for the help george."
September 25th, 2009
Antonio Castaldini says:
"George... ha la meravigliosa dote di isolare un dettaglio e partendo da esso ricostruirci attorno l' intera America come io me la immagino....
non smetterei mai di sfogliare le sue foto."
March 17th, 2009
Thompson Photography says:
"George. I'm so glad I found you on Flickr! You photograph the things that you love and the things which interest or intrigue you. To those you bring a technical virtuosity and an aesthetic sense that is uniquely yours. You create your own (mostly better) world through the use of dynamic perspectives and creative processing. And I want to add tasteful. Because a lot of processing tends to be garish and over the top. But your work always seems "just right".
I have enjoyed getting to know you and your sensibilities even further through your comments and observations, which are always interesting and worthwhile. And you handle the teasing and absurd humor of JoAnne and myself with a lot of patience! : )
September 24th, 2008
Ivan Rumata says:
"As far as I remember, I've seen George's work since the early days started posting to flickr, his early work and lates has been exceptional, from the exploration of composition to the exploration of postprocessing, a journey worth a thousand looks, his work is just inspiring, and I'm quite certain that any one gazing at his work would be amazed. Thanks George, for sharing all those beautiful photographs, you are a true light painter."
June 30th, 2008
- June 2007
- I am:
- Male and Single
- jegsathome [at] aol.com