Love Photographing Baltimore, the people , the places, the loneliness , the faces. I have no style to say , I just love photography. It keeps me young , connected and is my sense of happiness.
My camera has been there for me in the worst times and the best times in my life
- Maryland in Black and White 608 photos, 36 members
- seeing double 2,786 photos, 251 members
- Kodak Ektar 100 65,684 photos, 6,561 members
- Negative Talent 2,990 photos, 92 members
- Cat Portraits 142,870 photos, 17,142 members
- Behind The Lens: Is Life 11,906 photos, 394 members
- holga pinhole 162 photos, 30 members
- Hurricane Irene- August 2011 2,437 photos, 344 members
- Tumblrs 1,645 photos, 149 members
- Portrait Group -Cropped [Close Up ] Portraits 1,135 photos, 213 members
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,483,603 photos, 289,847 members
- INTERESTING SHOT ✿B&W✿ 10,138 photos, 824 members
- You Must Remember This ~ P1/C1 16,772 photos, 309 members
- North Carolina Photography 31,322 photos, 797 members
- Best of The Birds 217,998 photos, 10,306 members
- Story Telling Through Images 110,766 photos, 7,552 members
- Mat'sGallery 44,091 photos, 986 members
- City Paper 577 photos, 43 members
- Best Lonely Tree 934 photos, 663 members
- texture whores 89,017 photos, 4,664 members
- Baltimore Black and White 7,891 photos, 381 members
- Rural Decay 198,584 photos, 35,742 members
- People Portraits 2,798,688 photos, 137,154 members
- That Old Time Religion (Small Churches) 5,577 photos, 980 members
- Rally to Restore Sanity and Keep Fear Alive 9,039 photos, 634 members
- trippin` 0 photos, 2 members
- Creative Photographer on Flickr! (Post 1 - Award 1) 132,957 photos, 6,924 members
- Things / Cosas / Choses [Add 1+ Award 1] 17,020 photos, 1,041 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,381 photos, 3,298 members
- I Love My Canon 560,268 photos, 8,176 members
- Black & White Passion (P1/A3) 328,998 photos, 12,843 members
- We don't like the new Flickr layout ! >:-(( 121 photos, 93 members
- Baltimore Farmers' Markets 201 photos, 28 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 927,945 photos, 119,153 members
- "Terrain Vague" in Friedrichshain, Berlin 647 photos, 221 members
- Baltimore Maryland 5,844 photos, 175 members
- Night Photoscapes 2,417 photos, 390 members
- pastel ( ONLY soft colors!) 65,119 photos, 5,078 members
- low-fi 64,423 photos, 1,803 members
- Flickr Walkabout Group 7,986 photos, 1,731 members
- Canon Rebel XTi in all its glory!! 38,410 photos, 1,372 members
- You Wearing A Glass Bowl on Your Head [ Wooble ] 211 photos, 338 members
- Inspired By The Lyrics Of... 949 photos, 59 members
- Holga Central 367 photos, 29 members
- Olympus Trip 35 43,061 photos, 5,306 members
- Lifeless Faces - always something to talk to 8,833 photos, 1,257 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 810,773 photos, 28,396 members
- B&W SQUARE GROUP 94,980 photos, 3,968 members
- Don't forget to take the lens cap off - A group for Holga users 73,049 photos, 4,328 members
- minimal art [no people no life] post / comment / invite 74,730 photos, 4,258 members
"Almost every single day I log into Flickr, George has posted something that catches my attention.
This doesn't happen often with me as I am normally too self involved to bother with other people. Seriously. I'm all about me. It's because I'm so awesome. And Handsome. I'm super hot. Sometimes I just get stuck looking at myself in the mirror for hours. It's nuts how good looking I am. I'm also really smart. I'm quite the catch.
So anyway... What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, George.
He's a frickin' fantastic photographer. I love his work and his occasional youtube links."
February 15th, 2010
Samy Collazo says:
"No way, George is one of my favorite photographer here in Flickr. A talented friend with a hawk eye for everything he pointed his camera!!!!!
Hugs my friend, from Puerto Rico, Samuel."
January 1st, 2010
"George is truely talented. I especially love his portraits. He has a way of photographing someone in their environment in a way that is original, professional, and makes them shine."
September 28th, 2009
jc's photography says:
"a realy nice person to shoot with by talking to and shooting with him i have learned a few things that i didnt know before thanks for the help george."
September 25th, 2009
Antonio Castaldini says:
"George... ha la meravigliosa dote di isolare un dettaglio e partendo da esso ricostruirci attorno l' intera America come io me la immagino....
non smetterei mai di sfogliare le sue foto."
March 17th, 2009
Thompson Photography says:
"George. I'm so glad I found you on Flickr! You photograph the things that you love and the things which interest or intrigue you. To those you bring a technical virtuosity and an aesthetic sense that is uniquely yours. You create your own (mostly better) world through the use of dynamic perspectives and creative processing. And I want to add tasteful. Because a lot of processing tends to be garish and over the top. But your work always seems "just right".
I have enjoyed getting to know you and your sensibilities even further through your comments and observations, which are always interesting and worthwhile. And you handle the teasing and absurd humor of JoAnne and myself with a lot of patience! : )
September 24th, 2008
Ivan Rumata says:
"As far as I remember, I've seen George's work since the early days started posting to flickr, his early work and lates has been exceptional, from the exploration of composition to the exploration of postprocessing, a journey worth a thousand looks, his work is just inspiring, and I'm quite certain that any one gazing at his work would be amazed. Thanks George, for sharing all those beautiful photographs, you are a true light painter."
June 30th, 2008
- June 2007
- I am:
- Male and Single
- jegsathome [at] aol.com