My photos are way more interesting than I am, so we'll leave it at that.
A word about groups. Thanks, sincerely, for any interest you show in my pictures. I do like the attention. I also try to at least look at your group before accepting an invitation, so if it's a private group, I'm not likely to accept. Sorry. I also hardly ever post to "general" groups...the ones where there doesn't seem to be a sense of curation. I prefer groups that reflect a theme or a style that I can add to. And if your group has more than a pinch of porn in it, I'm likely to decline. Not that I have a problem with porn specifically, but because I don't think it's fair to the women I photograph.
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 617,891 photos, 46,007 members
- Ticket booth 11,801 photos, 1,058 members
- Humanistic 8,371 photos, 2,202 members
- Trésors Artistiques CLOSING-SO SORRY TO SAY GOODBYE 11,742 photos, 673 members
- Favorites: 100 67,882 photos, 7,238 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge #27 "CELEBRATION" 50,583 photos, 8,820 members
- memento mori. 96,186 photos, 8,958 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,204 photos, 81,508 members
barrygoyette doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Barry Goyette
- November 2005
- Santa Maria CA
- San Luis Obispo, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- commercial photo / graphic design