WHO IS THIS MASKED WOMAN?
I am a student of life and an explorer of the great Mystery photographing my way along the path, capturing images that attract me.
I appreciate your visits and am open to constructive criticism.
- 100 + Viewed Best of Geology (Add 1, Award 1) 16,358 photos, 1,470 members
- Views: 50,000 2,989 photos, 706 members
- Views: 25,000 10,058 photos, 2,078 members
- PIKES PEAK 1,435 photos, 209 members
- in explore 1,065,734 photos, 86,728 members
- I Ate This 702,713 photos, 42,957 members
- Sunshine~Lucky Star 47,856 photos, 3,714 members
- 40 000 views 2,083 photos, 566 members
- Landscape 1,056,703 photos, 101,968 members
- Excellent Landscapes 4,486 photos, 616 members
- Sundogs, halos,sun pillars,atmospheric optics........PLEASE READ 7,588 photos, 1,285 members
- Views 20 000 653 photos, 79 members
- 'Views: 15,000 - 20,000 5,514 photos, 775 members
- Views 70 000 15 photos, 50 members
- Birdshare 691,738 photos, 9,463 members
- Arboreal, the Art of Trees (Tree/s must be the focus of the pic) 72,240 photos, 6,706 members
- Color Escape: OPPOSITE COLORS 525 photos, 270 members
- Land for People 490 photos, 33 members
- We travel the World 1,445,174 photos, 49,397 members
- Colorado Springs 16,285 photos, 996 members
- Flickr Elite Group 720,393 photos, 14,878 members
- The 25% MagicDonkey Solution 1,943 photos, 453 members
- Oneness – Labyrinth 48,504 photos, 4,712 members
- Colorado! 133,518 photos, 5,952 members
- ~Elegance~ 190,829 photos, 8,194 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 333,348 photos, 39,754 members
- Rock Ledge Ranch 181 photos, 27 members
- Panasonic Lumix Users 232,236 photos, 3,840 members
- The Nature Conservancy 1,272,476 photos, 42,736 members
- * OUR WONDERFUL WORLD * 365,607 photos, 4,324 members
- Explore Front Page (Please read Group Rules before posting) 855 photos, 707 members
- Outstanding Shots - Invite Only 20,859 photos, 8,365 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 32,318 photos, 7,329 members
- Explore Top 20 1,620 photos, 591 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,474,677 photos, 74,629 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 59,899 photos, 7,409 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 13,497 photos, 8,482 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,486 photos, 967 members
- TRAVEL 7 photos
- FIELDS 16 photos
- PAMUKKALE 14 photos
- MORE PICTURES THAT I LIKE 14 photos
- WINTER 5 photos
- STILL LIFE ATTRACTIONS 13 photos
- STILL LIFE CREATIONS 15 photos
- PASTEL STILL LIFE 9 photos
- STILL LIFE TREASURES 1 photo
- TEXTURED STILL LIFE 10 photos
- PICTURES THAT I LIKE 17 photos
- RAIN DROPS 4 photos
- I LIKE THESE PICTURES 16 photos
- Spacious Skies 17 photos
- TREES IN THE FOREST 17 photos
- ON THE ROAD AGAIN 17 photos
- LANDSCAPES II 17 photos
- LANDSCAPES 13 photos
- CATS IN STILL LIFE 11 photos
- REFLECTIONS 9 photos
- STILL LIFE 18 photos
- INNOVATIONS 2 18 photos
- INNOVATIVE STILL LIFE 17 photos
- STILL LIFE AUTUMN 16 photos
- AUTUMN GRANDEUR 18 photos
- DRAGON FRUIT 17 photos
- STILL LIFE INSPIRATION 18 photos
- NOTABLE STILL LIFE IMAGES 15 photos
- STILL LIFE IMAGES 18 photos
- Miscellaneous Still Life Photos 16 photos
- Ms Natalie's Fine Arts 18 photos
- More of Natalie's Art 18 photos
- Natalie's Art 18 photos
- Blue/Yellow/Gold 15 photos
"A fiery horse with the speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty "Hi Yo Silver!" The Lady Lone Ranger. "Hi Yo Silver, hold still so I can get this photograph". With her faithful digital companion Clicker, the daring and resourceful musked rider of the Colorado Rockies, led the fight for amazing photographs of flowers, people and things in the west.
Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear, or at least yesterday when we spend alot of time looking at her photostream.
The Lady Lone Ranger rides again!
Oh yeah, love your work."
June 23rd, 2007
"Marcia was my very first flickr friend in July of 2006. She inspired me with her incredible work, which is always insightful and flawlessly done. She is extremely gifted and caring in all that she does, and no where are those talents so obvious as when she is posting her newest masterpiece, or posting a generous comment on your photostream. She encouraged me through my fledgling first attempts. She is one of the kindest most supportive people on flickr. I count myself as very fortunate to have met her and to have her as a friend for almost a year now. One day, a trip to Colorado will be undertaken just so I can meet this incredible lady and walk with her for a few days to see Colorado as she sees it. Thanks for always being there for me, Marcia, ladyloneranger!"
May 13th, 2007
"Since I have been on flickr I saw that SHE is one of my friend that she is Great person so friendly,also very encouraging and positive in her support of others. I am happy to be his friend too..
Keep up the fabulous work
April 4th, 2007
Rohit M says:
"A superb photographer as is evident by her Explore pages entries, but much more than that a discerning person who is humble and kind at heart, she is from the diminishing breed of humans, who care for their fellow beings, family and friends, alike. It is a pleasure to know this remarkable woman! I pray for her and her family's well being, may she continue to enthrall us all with her unique and amazing prespectives of this little blue rock and the creatures that thrive on it for years to come....Amen!"
October 24th, 2006
eye of einstein says:
"Marcia, the ladyloneranger, has created some of the most graceful and delicate images ever seen on Flickr..An eclectic mix of vibrant beauty and a wonderful component of my Flickrworld.."
May 20th, 2006
"...the vibrancy of colors, the wonder of textures, the delight of creative composition all come through in ladyloneranger's images. I always look forward to her postings. And I appreciate so much her willingness to give a kind and encouraging word to others as she views their postings. Ladyloneranger is a true Flickr freind indeed! Thanks!"
May 5th, 2006
wilfredo pascual says:
"Marcia's astounding images ripple with singing colors. They engage you to not just explore a new way of seeing but of listening as well. Water. Growth. Landscape. Flickr's river of images are wonderfully nourished by Marcia's streams."
May 5th, 2006
- February 2006
- Asheville, NC
- I am: