Lifelong Manitoulin Island resident, best-selling Canadian author, local web developer and computer repair technician, award winning costume designer Dylon Whyte has been creating unique and original jewelry and chainmail designs since 1986.
Dylon has penned and illustrated two best selling books on the construction of chainmail. Sparked by a costume in the movie "Cyborg", he has created literally thousands of chainmail pieces over the past 20 years; from full suits of armour containing one-hundred thousand links, to simple, yet elegant earrings made from a single ring and several beads. Over two million links have gone into his chainmail creations; each wrought one link at a time with an eye for superior quality and fine craftsmanship.
Please visit www.artofchainmail.com to find out more about Dylon's jewelry, custom commissions, tutorials, books, as well as show schedules and class availability.
Kusari's favorite photos from other Flickr members (2)
- Flickr Celebrates Pride 22,836 photos, 1,149 members
- Etsy Chainmaillers' Guild 1,238 photos, 128 members
- Nature Inspired Art 10,212 photos, 725 members
- We heart Handmade Accessories 61,871 photos, 3,402 members
- Gemma 0 photos, 255 members
- Kittycrossbones' Customers! 80 photos, 335 members
- A Thing of Beauty Is a Joy Forever 7,260 photos, 318 members
- The Everyday Life of Etsy 16,065 photos, 927 members
- A Showcase Of Our Own 6,386 photos, 201 members
- Etsy - Look and Learn 121,075 photos, 7,571 members
- Manitoulin Island 1,765 photos, 106 members
- Metalicious 19,279 photos, 1,008 members
- The Society for Creative Anachronism 1,619 photos, 141 members
- Chainmail Artisan 2,238 photos, 369 members
Kusari doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Dylon Whyte
- December 2006
- Manitoulin Island
- Manitoulin Island, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Dylon Whyte's Art of Chainmail