Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,670 photos, 564 members
- Reflections 695,210 photos, 54,763 members
- !In Memory 4,114 photos, 259 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 173,885 photos, 5,100 members
- Wildlife Trust 11,769 photos, 352 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 487 photos, 174 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,410 photos, 4,886 members
- And 14,965 photos, 479 members
- Fix My Pic Please 590 photos, 831 members
- The Blues! 100,687 photos, 8,012 members
- You Think this is Art 1,859,622 photos, 71,231 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,561 photos, 2,961 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,881 photos, 507 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 235 photos, 1,112 members
- Ropes and boats 31,164 photos, 4,910 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 878 photos, 165 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 1,152 photos, 206 members
- WEIRD US 914 photos, 514 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 397,774 photos, 25,654 members
- Yellow Line || Gul Midtstripe 5,331 photos, 742 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 243,331 photos, 13,639 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 300,483 photos, 32,837 members
- fork group 1,514 photos, 658 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,827 photos, 305 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,410 photos, 990 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 430,267 photos, 51,059 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 36,814 photos, 3,655 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,590 photos, 122 members
- I Made This! 7,500 photos, 429 members
- Genealogy art 104 photos, 60 members
- Birdeye 1,839 photos, 168 members
- the best explore 160 photos, 173 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,136 photos, 268 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,330 photos, 557 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 382,661 photos, 12,991 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 32,937 photos, 7,411 members
- V300 21,713 photos, 515 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 8,546 photos, 916 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 323,488 photos, 39,943 members
- *Connect* 9,090 photos, 431 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 14,971 photos, 867 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 6,097 photos, 732 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 842 photos, 406 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 280,936 photos, 40,600 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,363 photos, 12,945 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,440,462 photos, 85,311 members
- Flowers Galore 262,638 photos, 9,984 members
- Industriosphere 3,970 photos, 369 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 394 photos, 143 members
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect