Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,667 photos, 561 members
- Reflections 709,200 photos, 55,398 members
- !In Memory 4,308 photos, 261 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 173,989 photos, 5,088 members
- Wildlife Trust 12,480 photos, 354 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 472 photos, 173 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,400 photos, 4,871 members
- And 16,350 photos, 482 members
- Fix My Pic Please 595 photos, 833 members
- The Blues! 102,486 photos, 8,015 members
- You Think this is Art 1,911,642 photos, 72,016 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,426 photos, 2,951 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,881 photos, 505 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 236 photos, 1,109 members
- Ropes and boats 31,452 photos, 4,927 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 882 photos, 165 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 1,173 photos, 210 members
- WEIRD US 914 photos, 511 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 403,675 photos, 25,755 members
- Yellow Centerline || Gul Midtstripe 5,357 photos, 742 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 249,008 photos, 13,725 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 302,234 photos, 32,961 members
- fork group 1,516 photos, 661 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,821 photos, 306 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,440 photos, 989 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 436,292 photos, 51,121 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 37,894 photos, 3,680 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,645 photos, 124 members
- I Made This! 7,554 photos, 432 members
- Genealogy art 104 photos, 60 members
- Birdeye 1,890 photos, 170 members
- the best explore 165 photos, 175 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,144 photos, 269 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,333 photos, 558 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 396,725 photos, 13,195 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 32,902 photos, 7,417 members
- V300 24,890 photos, 541 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 8,930 photos, 932 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 326,470 photos, 39,983 members
- *Connect* 9,179 photos, 428 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 15,072 photos, 869 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 6,502 photos, 731 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 843 photos, 410 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 285,402 photos, 40,626 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,217 photos, 12,931 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,397,976 photos, 86,072 members
- Flowers Galore 275,770 photos, 10,314 members
- Industriosphere 4,058 photos, 368 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 394 photos, 143 members
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
Kazooot. KAZ says:
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect