Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,667 photos, 560 members
- Reflections 722,544 photos, 55,866 members
- !In Memory 4,361 photos, 262 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 174,229 photos, 5,080 members
- Wildlife Trust 13,181 photos, 361 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 470 photos, 174 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,395 photos, 4,866 members
- And 17,615 photos, 485 members
- Fix My Pic Please 579 photos, 832 members
- The Blues! 104,025 photos, 8,023 members
- You Think this is Art 1,956,344 photos, 72,614 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,266 photos, 2,945 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,881 photos, 504 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 235 photos, 1,106 members
- Ropes and boats 31,633 photos, 4,951 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 887 photos, 165 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 1,182 photos, 214 members
- WEIRD US 914 photos, 511 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 409,706 photos, 25,839 members
- Yellow Centerline || Gul Midtstripe 5,403 photos, 740 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 254,314 photos, 13,785 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Quality Photography" 306,117 photos, 33,095 members
- fork group 1,511 photos, 661 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,839 photos, 310 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,447 photos, 989 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 442,562 photos, 51,189 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 39,258 photos, 3,692 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,687 photos, 125 members
- I Made This! 7,593 photos, 435 members
- Genealogy art 106 photos, 60 members
- Birdeye 1,941 photos, 169 members
- the best explore 167 photos, 175 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,155 photos, 269 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,338 photos, 557 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 410,906 photos, 13,360 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 32,904 photos, 7,409 members
- V300 27,543 photos, 559 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 9,281 photos, 944 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 329,611 photos, 40,031 members
- *Connect* 9,255 photos, 429 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 15,199 photos, 867 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 6,781 photos, 730 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 845 photos, 410 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 289,552 photos, 40,628 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 62,110 photos, 12,906 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,508,377 photos, 86,966 members
- Flowers Galore 287,856 photos, 10,547 members
- Industriosphere 4,148 photos, 371 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 394 photos, 143 members
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
Kazooot. KAZ says:
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect