Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,630 photos, 561 members
- Reflections 602,957 photos, 49,667 members
- !In Memory 1,593 photos, 231 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 162,953 photos, 5,161 members
- Wildlife Trust 8,730 photos, 313 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 524 photos, 172 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,448 photos, 4,965 members
- And 9,093 photos, 454 members
- Fix My Pic Please 560 photos, 817 members
- The Blues! 89,560 photos, 7,888 members
- You Think this is Art 1,490,926 photos, 64,825 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,698 photos, 3,009 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,884 photos, 513 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 242 photos, 1,119 members
- Ropes and boats 28,446 photos, 4,737 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 775 photos, 148 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 982 photos, 197 members
- WEIRD US 930 photos, 507 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 356,221 photos, 24,539 members
- Yellow Line || Gul Midtstripe 5,118 photos, 701 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 212,531 photos, 13,088 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ Queue ~ No People 264,637 photos, 31,969 members
- fork group 1,431 photos, 644 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,385 photos, 298 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,318 photos, 992 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 383,335 photos, 50,452 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 30,273 photos, 3,417 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,296 photos, 119 members
- I Made This! 6,872 photos, 406 members
- Genealogy art 105 photos, 56 members
- Birdeye 934 photos, 152 members
- the best explore 141 photos, 173 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,020 photos, 269 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,295 photos, 563 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 296,823 photos, 11,623 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 33,498 photos, 7,478 members
- V300 9,649 photos, 375 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 6,052 photos, 764 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 306,647 photos, 39,514 members
- *Connect* 8,522 photos, 428 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 14,487 photos, 871 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 4,977 photos, 719 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 851 photos, 409 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,229 photos, 40,203 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 63,640 photos, 13,118 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,621,393 photos, 77,212 members
- Flowers Galore 199,887 photos, 8,343 members
- Industriosphere 3,391 photos, 360 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 446 photos, 145 members
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect