Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,623 photos, 560 members
- Reflections 598,649 photos, 49,356 members
- !In Memory 1,540 photos, 233 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 162,468 photos, 5,144 members
- Wildlife Trust 8,614 photos, 314 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 537 photos, 172 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,448 photos, 4,971 members
- And 8,898 photos, 454 members
- Fix My Pic Please 563 photos, 817 members
- The Blues! 89,151 photos, 7,896 members
- You Think this is Art 1,472,333 photos, 64,385 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,697 photos, 3,008 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,890 photos, 514 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 241 photos, 1,121 members
- Ropes and boats 28,485 photos, 4,725 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 775 photos, 149 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 939 photos, 196 members
- WEIRD US 935 photos, 506 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 354,724 photos, 24,472 members
- Yellow Line || Gul Midtstripe 5,114 photos, 700 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 211,360 photos, 13,059 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ Queue ~ No People 264,281 photos, 31,940 members
- fork group 1,425 photos, 640 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,375 photos, 296 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,325 photos, 994 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 381,841 photos, 50,439 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 29,922 photos, 3,396 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,271 photos, 119 members
- I Made This! 6,834 photos, 403 members
- Genealogy art 105 photos, 56 members
- Birdeye 854 photos, 151 members
- the best explore 141 photos, 173 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,012 photos, 269 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,294 photos, 563 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 292,182 photos, 11,516 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 33,980 photos, 7,483 members
- V300 8,979 photos, 372 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 5,908 photos, 751 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 306,399 photos, 39,479 members
- *Connect* 8,464 photos, 428 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 14,471 photos, 873 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 4,918 photos, 717 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 894 photos, 409 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,557 photos, 40,218 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 63,766 photos, 13,132 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,632,476 photos, 76,690 members
- Flowers Galore 195,714 photos, 8,193 members
- Industriosphere 3,372 photos, 357 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 446 photos, 145 members
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect