Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,679 photos, 563 members
- Reflections 640,382 photos, 52,156 members
- !In Memory 2,783 photos, 243 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 169,249 photos, 5,158 members
- Wildlife Trust 9,539 photos, 326 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 522 photos, 174 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,426 photos, 4,934 members
- And 10,670 photos, 463 members
- Fix My Pic Please 570 photos, 824 members
- The Blues! 93,628 photos, 7,940 members
- You Think this is Art 1,639,002 photos, 67,879 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,639 photos, 2,995 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,883 photos, 510 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 238 photos, 1,118 members
- Ropes and boats 29,517 photos, 4,814 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 858 photos, 156 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 1,047 photos, 198 members
- WEIRD US 927 photos, 506 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 371,792 photos, 25,070 members
- Yellow Line || Gul Midtstripe 5,320 photos, 719 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 224,313 photos, 13,314 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "High Quality" Post 1 Award 3 276,017 photos, 32,317 members
- fork group 1,476 photos, 648 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,564 photos, 301 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,402 photos, 992 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 402,151 photos, 50,781 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 32,604 photos, 3,528 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,413 photos, 119 members
- I Made This! 7,090 photos, 418 members
- Genealogy art 103 photos, 56 members
- Birdeye 1,364 photos, 161 members
- the best explore 138 photos, 172 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,080 photos, 269 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,319 photos, 560 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 328,013 photos, 12,189 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 33,178 photos, 7,443 members
- V300 12,712 photos, 425 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 7,130 photos, 829 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 312,891 photos, 39,752 members
- *Connect* 8,822 photos, 430 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 14,628 photos, 869 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 5,298 photos, 724 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 844 photos, 406 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 265,298 photos, 40,415 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 63,058 photos, 13,039 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,633,691 photos, 81,468 members
- Flowers Galore 223,800 photos, 9,039 members
- Industriosphere 3,622 photos, 365 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 394 photos, 144 members
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
Kazooot. KAZ says:
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect