Where to start...
- I find it very hard to write.
- I love to take pictures.
- Canon Rebel XT is my camera now.
- Previous cameras included Sony DSC-717 and a 1 Megapixel Sony Mavica FD81 (compete with floppy storage!)
- I have a wonderful wife and soulmate who I plan on growing old with.
- I have two wonderful daughters
- With three women in the house, I tend to get outnumbered :-)
- I like greyhounds (we have three)
- I like to read, but rarely have the discipline to sit down and start a book.
- I'm a procratinator and a perfectionist (not a good combination).
- I'm a bit attention deficit (Hey, let's go ride bikes!!)
- I'm for world peace (a.k.a. Miss Congeniality).
- I used to watch way too much t.v. growing up.
- I like to eat good food... and junk food too.
- I spend way too much time on the computer.
- I love to play with images using Paintshop Pro.
- I love to get outdoors, but am generally too lazy to plan out a hike.
- When I get focused on a task, I become a tornado.
- I like to watch movies.
For anyone using my photos under the CC Atribution license, kindy use my real name in the credits (Scott Robinson). Thanks!
- Search The Best (Post INVITED Photos Only) 1,646 photos, 563 members
- Reflections 608,088 photos, 49,983 members
- !In Memory 1,652 photos, 232 members
- Clever & Creative Captures 165,259 photos, 5,179 members
- Wildlife Trust 8,881 photos, 315 members
- Thanks for Fixin' My Pic :) 526 photos, 172 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,442 photos, 4,958 members
- And 9,426 photos, 457 members
- Fix My Pic Please 557 photos, 817 members
- The Blues! 90,093 photos, 7,898 members
- You Think this is Art 1,512,525 photos, 65,347 members
- Pimp my Pixels 7,701 photos, 3,007 members
- ESSENCE / ESENCIA 1,884 photos, 513 members
- Great Photography, in Marc's opinion 242 photos, 1,121 members
- Ropes and boats 28,433 photos, 4,749 members
- Belgian Flag Lovers 777 photos, 150 members
- Red-Winged Blackbirds 1,011 photos, 196 members
- WEIRD US 930 photos, 507 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) 358,070 photos, 24,616 members
- Yellow Line || Gul Midtstripe 5,165 photos, 706 members
- Nature Watching (Post 1 : Award 2) 215,352 photos, 13,109 members
- Platinum Photography Group ~ "Monitored Queue" 265,269 photos, 32,011 members
- fork group 1,432 photos, 643 members
- Pink & Blue : Flickr Colours ! 1,413 photos, 299 members
- Make it a Mega Shot 7,329 photos, 991 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 385,662 photos, 50,481 members
- Natural PATTERNS, Shapes, and Textures (moderated) 30,804 photos, 3,436 members
- Toy Noir-y 1,317 photos, 119 members
- I Made This! 6,921 photos, 408 members
- Genealogy art 105 photos, 56 members
- Birdeye 1,023 photos, 153 members
- the best explore 141 photos, 173 members
- Planet Mentos [best mentos pictures on THE PLANET] 1,045 photos, 268 members
- Photographing Fairies / Fotografiando hadas 1,295 photos, 563 members
- Macro! Macro!! Macro!!! 302,640 photos, 11,723 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 33,325 photos, 7,473 members
- V300 10,050 photos, 381 members
- Exploratorium Geometry 6,216 photos, 777 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 307,303 photos, 39,561 members
- *Connect* 8,574 photos, 429 members
- Great Flower Macro's (NEW RULES) 14,504 photos, 867 members
- Advanced Amateur Gallery 5,024 photos, 720 members
- abstract flower(p)art _ INVITED PICS ONLY 846 photos, 410 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,378 photos, 40,174 members
- flickr GOLD***invited images only pls*** 63,632 photos, 13,106 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,630,231 photos, 77,828 members
- Flowers Galore 204,892 photos, 8,500 members
- Industriosphere 3,428 photos, 360 members
- Exit Islands 5 photos, 29 members
- ATLANTA PUSH PIN PHOTOGRAPHERS 446 photos, 145 members
"I rarely encounter a more humble person with regards to their talents. I enjoy the photos I see on so many levels. Clearly the work of someone with a keen eye and a keen sense of style."
October 28th, 2005
"With a name like CLEARLY AMBIGUOUS, someone must take pity on this guy. It has been my pleasure to have known Scott for many years, er..I mean a few weeks. He is a great guy and as much fun as a roomful of turkeys at a granberry festival.
His photographs are a delight for the eyes. He collects icons, so click on to his page and leave yours."
October 22nd, 2005
"Scott Rocks big time. Very helpful, creative and a great supporter of art."
July 1st, 2005
- Scott Robinson
- May 2005
- Danville, IL
- Rockville, MD, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- System Architect