I have a diverse background with a BA in Psychology and an MA in counseling. I have worked as a college administrator, owned three small businesses and for the past 26 years have been a computer programmer for a fortune 1000 company in Phoenix, AZ. I got hooked on photography in April, 2008 because I couldn't find free images for websites which I develop. I moved back to my hometown, Kingman, AZ (burg) 5 years ago and am now semi-retired. I have sold my work in local museums and art shows. I plan to spend the rest of my days photographing, traveling, and complaining about politics.
Equipment: Canon 40D, 5D Mark II, and a slew of the best lenses canon makes.
Ray Short's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- Arizona 96,084 photos, 2,799 members
- The American Southwest 159,084 photos, 4,183 members
- Arizona Photographers 46,717 photos, 1,039 members
- Macro Photography 702,758 photos, 57,112 members
- PHOTOSHOP ART (Celebrating the Art of Photoshop) 229,671 photos, 13,817 members
- Lakes and Ponds 14,851 photos, 947 members
- Silhouette Art 45,956 photos, 5,051 members
- Roadside America 80,903 photos, 1,931 members
- I Love Trains 729,826 photos, 17,431 members
- The American Roadside - Photos 95,465 photos, 1,645 members
- Arizona Discovery 89,483 photos, 3,199 members
- Clouds, Storms, Sunsets & Sunrises 672,747 photos, 32,377 members
- Arizona Highways Flickr Challenge 21: Photo of the Day 4,179 photos, 241 members
- Arizona, the great outdoors 31,537 photos, 972 members
- Arizona Photographers Group 75,663 photos, 1,722 members
Ray Short doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2012
- Kingman, USA
- I am:
- Computer Programmer