All images are copyrighted by Wade Harris © 2018
Update effective August 22, 2009: As of this date, if you're interested in using any of my work for any commercial venture, please contact me directly, either thru Flickrmail or my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I beg, beg, BEG of you...PLEASE don't call my photographs "captures". Sure, I may have captured a moment, but the resulting product is a photograph.
And lately, I've been getting comments and faves from people who seem - well, for lack of a better word to describe it - "unusual". If your profile has nothing but pornographic pics, or if your selfies (or what are supposed to be selfies) are only used to promote a pornographic website away from Flickr, I'll remove your comment and block you, with zero chance of appeal.
Photos of Photographs By Wade (2)
- NY - New York State 20,251 photos, 687 members
- Kansas City 53,158 photos, 1,633 members
- Photos not chosen by algorithms 1,191 photos, 803 members
- ALMSHOUSES. WORKHOUSES SCHOOLS 1,635 photos, 204 members
- Steeples 3,153 photos, 431 members
- Steps 'n' Stairs **FIRE ESCAPES** NO PEOPLE 1,013 photos, 273 members
- URBAN 618,111 photos, 15,010 members
- Oklahoma Cemeteries 105 photos, 19 members
- Monochrome Love 116,525 photos, 3,269 members
- Black and White Photography Art 886,441 photos, 34,660 members
- Time Worn 721 photos, 44 members
- Panoramas - Panoramiques 159,147 photos, 12,095 members
- PINK PINK PINK!!! 35,974 photos, 3,109 members
- Rural America 158,756 photos, 4,066 members
- Autumn Anywhere 124,201 photos, 7,705 members
- Parades 45,027 photos, 1,281 members
- stairs 51,107 photos, 7,022 members
- Beautiful Ceilings 13,571 photos, 857 members
- Undergrounds and Subways 86,472 photos, 9,819 members
- City Lights Amaze Me 6,785 photos, 582 members
- Murals and Mosaics 79,957 photos, 4,204 members
- Hotels 80,457 photos, 6,138 members
- Vertical City 1,531 photos, 100 members
- All About Skyscrapers 8,047 photos, 594 members
- Samsung Mobile Photography 44,677 photos, 2,160 members
- Old Buildings & More..... 122,432 photos, 3,790 members
- Sign City 272,988 photos, 11,806 members
- Amtrak Nationwide 7,268 photos, 241 members
- On old Tracks / Auf alten Schienen / Op oude Rails 74,604 photos, 890 members
- U.S. Post Offices (see new rules) 18,252 photos, 634 members
- Evening 16,343 photos, 928 members
- Black and White Landscape photography 41,743 photos, 2,772 members
- Global Monochrome Landscapes 16,208 photos, 1,027 members
- Collinsville, Oklahoma. 41 photos, 3 members
- Here Comes the Sun 836 photos, 93 members
- Autumn colors 284,793 photos, 18,402 members
- Creepy, Unusual, Eerie and Strange Things 24,005 photos, 1,295 members
- Roses - Rosas (Max. 3 pictures per day) 28,230 photos, 3,522 members
- Football High School 15,174 photos, 258 members
- Ozark Life 1,717 photos, 46 members
- U.S. Railfan Pictures 155,537 photos, 743 members
- World of B&W + Sepia & other monochrome 909,518 photos, 26,159 members
- Slow Shutter Speed 116,050 photos, 7,996 members
- Historic Masonic Buildings Worldwide 4,827 photos, 505 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 532,257 photos, 31,758 members
- Still Life Photography 136,469 photos, 11,097 members
- Oklahoma Barns and Farm Equipment 156 photos, 22 members
- Nikon Photographs 198,921 photos, 1,808 members
- Neon Signs 118,747 photos, 8,893 members
- Night and darkness 388,540 photos, 22,395 members
"I've been watching Wade's photostream for several years now. Wade has an amazing ability to make the modern world seem old and nostalgic. I mean that in the most positive way. I love seeing his photos, both black & white and color that take me back 20-30 years. It's like looking at an old prized photograph from a family album only it was taken just yesterday.
I look forward to seeing what he comes up with next."
May 22nd, 2010
"I happened upon Wade's photographs while searching through flickr for anything Oklahoma-related. As it turns out, he has other photographic subjects, but all are superb. He has a great eye for what is beautiful, thoughtful or intriguing in some way."
January 29th, 2009
"Wade shows Oklahoma as you've never seen it before. From small town shops to trains to bridges and any structure in between, Wade's got it covered. He has an impeccable eye for composition and texture. And when he shoots in color, the hues are subtle yet brilliant. An inspiration for me as a photographer--he has given me new eyes for Oklahoma."
December 9th, 2008
outrageous sky says:
"Wade's eye for photography is amazing! He can turn litter and graffiti into a beautiful photo. And his B&W photo's are perfect!
I love going thru Wade's photostream.
He is a great flickr friend that has taught me SO much about photography.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos and for your friendship.
May 5th, 2008
* Daniel * says:
"An honest photographer with a real passion for te subject. He knows what is right in an image and has a real understanding of the different styles that are to be seen"
May 5th, 2008
C. S. Jackson says:
"He has a very unique way of documenting Small town Oklahoma. From plants and flowers, trains to his daughter Holly. He has all of these things covered. Kind of like me when I cover small town Mississippi. I learned from him that anything in life is worth capturing, even if You live in the country. Keep up the good work."
March 14th, 2008
Cali2Okie (April) says:
"One of the first things Wade ever shared with me was his love of photography. He opened for me a view of things that I never quite looked at before. To see the world through his eyes is a wonderful experience. Look through his stream and you will find his love of nature, his humor, his joy, his thoughts, his emotions, his heart. It's all there. I loved the photographs even before I knew I loved the photographer. Now that I have the best of both, I know that I am a very lucky woman. Some people can look at a vista of the most beautiful sights in the world and come away with a snapshot.. Wade can look at an inner city gas stations attempt at planting petunias and come away with gold. You have a true gift husband, and it is not squandered. All my love, April"
October 6th, 2007
- Wade Harris
- July 2006
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Skiatook, Oklahoma
- I am: