A returning son blinded by long days in the sun and long, hot nights in The Lucky Country. What do you do after wallowing in illusions too long? How easy is it to yet again put on old shoes and wander around in old routines?
Just came back from a year in Melbourne where I studied languages and international relations. I lived in St. Kilda where I made alot of food and generally just had a great time.
I come from Lier, a little shire not far from Oslo, Norway. Smells of strawberries and apples during summer, and pricks in your nose during winter. Fresh air like you've never experienced it.
A restless soul not really knowing where to fit in, too smart for his own good and too stupid to realise it. Studied Comparitive Literature in Oslo before I put my bohemian shoes on the shelf and skeedaddled cross the pond to Australia where I lived for 3 years and studied Media Communication and Public Relations.
For those who know me it's not a surprise that I have intellectual interests, but I balance it all by being fairly laid back. I must admit that my vanity can be my achilles-heel sometimes, :) Other than that I'm a stabile, self contained young man, an old soul; I fall prey to melancholy and can be pragmatic but there's a fiery italian living behind my left earlobe, I'm a hopeless romantic. An old fashioned aesthetic. I'm attracted to The Story. I read books, I watch movies and can say something about art, philosophy, design, music, sports and other pop culture trish-trash without sounding too pretentious.
An old skater, a boarder for 10 years before my knees went f.u.b.a.r. The snowboard is in the attic somewhere and the surfboard is buried on a beach somewhere in Oz.
IQ is a nice car.
Photos of phunkstarr (4)
- Food Snots 25,579 photos, 1,996 members
- Skateboard Australia 1,077 photos, 186 members
- Signs that the end is near 38 photos, 6 members
- Santorini´s Cats 509 photos, 138 members
- Holy Cuteness (invite your contacts) 28,315 photos, 2,083 members
- Strobist.com 601,576 photos, 123,414 members
- Korea Images 126,271 photos, 6,643 members
- jim protector 64 photos, 26 members
- Bad Signage 5,867 photos, 823 members
- Bursdagsfest på Kjeungskjær 109 photos, 7 members
- My TOP vacation tips 751 photos, 195 members
- When Silence Took A Holiday 45 photos, 15 members
- Places I'd like to revisit with better cam, skill & creativity 366 photos, 113 members
- My Cats Let Me Take Pictures *WITH* Them 3,046 photos, 742 members
- Creative Commons Australia Pool 4,038 photos, 93 members
- Lost Dolls 561 photos, 111 members
- Melbourne Photographers 44,957 photos, 1,866 members
- In My Own Shoes 671 photos, 166 members
- The Breakfast Club gang 1,156 photos, 177 members
- Melbourne Zoo 5,875 photos, 377 members
- Melbourne 175,715 photos, 7,655 members
- St Kilda, Melbourne, Australia 3,266 photos, 389 members
- Hands-on experience 431 photos, 111 members
- I Baked This 20,464 photos, 892 members
- Fake Splitscreen 115 photos, 60 members
- .around.the.corner. 1,300 photos, 78 members
- Walking on Sunshine 242 photos, 45 members
- // Pictures // Words // 1,372 photos, 145 members
- Følekino 316 photos, 42 members
- Holgagraphy 163,521 photos, 18,150 members
- LOMO 222,540 photos, 38,367 members
- Café Atmosphere 5,066 photos, 510 members
- The Waiting Game 935 photos, 136 members
- Red lights 173 photos, 51 members
- Lonely Tree 50,350 photos, 9,733 members
- Alcohol as still life 41,252 photos, 5,975 members
- Brisbanites: Brisbane Photos 62,665 photos, 2,720 members
"An eye for detail, comfortable with life, eager camera clicker, a globetrotter with a keen interest in the world he travels. Phunkstarr is a blessing to the flickr community. Keep on trotting, ye olde one!"
October 24th, 2006
- Jon-Eric Melsæter
- September 2005
- Tranby, Lier
- Asker, norway
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Communcations Specialist
- Prezi presentation