The beauty of nature is the topic of most of my photos. Nature is what it is and accesable by everyone, but has an individual meaning to each person. For me the nature around us is so precious, full of little beautiful things and always honest. I want to show you nature how it's seen through my eyes and want you to feel the same by looking at my captures. Espescially travels to Scandinavia and the Alps, but also all other places I visit and see in my daily life, are sources and inspirations for my photos.
Many of my photos have the beauty and honesty of nature as topic. I want to share my love for alpine and scandinavian countries and travel experiences with you.
Feel free to contact me in case of any questions/comments/critisism/... I'm looking forward to your messages!
Finder Magazine #3/2014 issuu.com/finder.magazine/docs/finder__3
- *books are friends* 551 photos, 192 members
- The world seen from behind 4,476 photos, 970 members
- Prague ... 62,944 photos, 4,643 members
- -i want to jump in- 2,042 photos, 201 members
- Norway 182,619 photos, 9,780 members
- Mountains & Clouds 103,687 photos, 10,134 members
- About mountains 7,978 photos, 1,005 members
- when the earth speaks, the wind and fog listen ... 9,765 photos, 1,187 members
- Iceland - Landscape 114,564 photos, 8,362 members
- Untold Stories 2,168 photos, 134 members
- inspiring mountains. 8,583 photos, 966 members
- I Always Knew 5,692 photos, 1,430 members
- escape reality▲capture dreams 5,384 photos, 1,045 members
- Turned around. Back. 2,286 photos, 526 members
- m▲gic n▲ture 27,633 photos, 1,561 members
- ethereality 167,583 photos, 6,776 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 7,262 photos, 2,045 members
- forests and fairies 2,622 photos, 1,073 members
- *poetry of images 136,192 photos, 3,801 members
- the places we go 28,985 photos, 4,114 members
- C'est magnifique! 7,086 photos, 1,289 members
- Salzburg 13,825 photos, 1,187 members
- Alps 118,344 photos, 6,907 members
"Her stream is like a soft breeze.
Like a warm embrace...
everytime i take a look at it, I feel welcome and comfortable and i can spend a lot of time looking through her photographs...
December 17th, 2012
mila olivera says:
"You a begginer! A bit surprising, you're truly awesome and it's great to see how a photographer improve her skills day by day. I assure you it is a lovely journey :) I take photos long time ago but I'm still finding my identity! Anyways, it looks like you're going to be a gorgeous photographer. Keep up the good work ♥"
April 24th, 2012
- February 2012
- I am: