The beauty of nature is the topic of most of my photos. Nature is what it is and accesable by everyone, but has an individual meaning to each person. For me the nature around us is so precious, full of little beautiful things and always honest. I want to show you nature how it's seen through my eyes and want you to feel the same by looking at my captures. Espescially travels to Scandinavia and the Alps, but also all other places I visit and see in my daily life, are sources and inspirations for my photos.
Many of my photos have the beauty and honesty of nature as topic. I want to share my love for alpine and scandinavian countries and travel experiences with you.
Feel free to contact me in case of any questions/comments/critisism/... I'm looking forward to your messages!
Finder Magazine #3/2014 issuu.com/finder.magazine/docs/finder__3
- *books are friends* 653 photos, 293 members
- The world seen from behind 5,446 photos, 1,106 members
- Prague ... 66,664 photos, 4,907 members
- -i want to jump in- 3,760 photos, 300 members
- Norway 194,563 photos, 10,339 members
- Mountains & Clouds 120,168 photos, 11,283 members
- About mountains 8,503 photos, 1,119 members
- when the earth speaks, the wind and fog listen ... 10,150 photos, 1,244 members
- Iceland - Landscape 124,636 photos, 9,115 members
- Untold Stories 2,393 photos, 146 members
- inspiring mountains. 9,600 photos, 1,012 members
- I Always Knew 5,614 photos, 1,440 members
- escape reality▲capture dreams 5,153 photos, 1,128 members
- Turned around. Back. 2,527 photos, 634 members
- m▲gic n▲ture 34,688 photos, 1,842 members
- ethereality 185,473 photos, 7,149 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 7,273 photos, 2,144 members
- forests and fairies 2,598 photos, 1,188 members
- *poetry of images 167,441 photos, 4,337 members
- the places we go 28,405 photos, 4,293 members
- C'est magnifique! 7,389 photos, 1,619 members
- Salzburg 14,590 photos, 1,249 members
- Alps 126,827 photos, 7,294 members
"Her stream is like a soft breeze.
Like a warm embrace...
everytime i take a look at it, I feel welcome and comfortable and i can spend a lot of time looking through her photographs...
December 17th, 2012
"You a begginer! A bit surprising, you're truly awesome and it's great to see how a photographer improve her skills day by day. I assure you it is a lovely journey :) I take photos long time ago but I'm still finding my identity! Anyways, it looks like you're going to be a gorgeous photographer. Keep up the good work ♥"
April 24th, 2012
- February 2012
- I am: