The beauty of nature is the topic of most of my photos. Nature is what it is and accesable by everyone, but has an individual meaning to each person. For me the nature around us is so precious, full of little beautiful things and always honest. I want to show you nature how it's seen through my eyes and want you to feel the same by looking at my captures. Espescially travels to Scandinavia and the Alps, but also all other places I visit and see in my daily life, are sources and inspirations for my photos.
Many of my photos have the beauty and honesty of nature as topic. I want to share my love for alpine and scandinavian countries and travel experiences with you.
Feel free to contact me in case of any questions/comments/critisism/... I'm looking forward to your messages!
Finder Magazine #3/2014 issuu.com/finder.magazine/docs/finder__3
- *books are friends* 600 photos, 250 members
- The world seen from behind 5,107 photos, 1,057 members
- Prague ... 64,742 photos, 4,751 members
- -i want to jump in- 2,940 photos, 262 members
- Norway 187,364 photos, 9,985 members
- Mountains & Clouds 110,651 photos, 10,608 members
- About mountains 8,300 photos, 1,064 members
- when the earth speaks, the wind and fog listen ... 10,075 photos, 1,218 members
- Iceland - Landscape 118,335 photos, 8,624 members
- Untold Stories 2,258 photos, 142 members
- inspiring mountains. 9,013 photos, 984 members
- I Always Knew 5,651 photos, 1,435 members
- escape reality▲capture dreams 5,315 photos, 1,081 members
- Turned around. Back. 2,468 photos, 580 members
- m▲gic n▲ture 31,199 photos, 1,700 members
- ethereality 176,314 photos, 6,927 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 7,311 photos, 2,089 members
- forests and fairies 2,642 photos, 1,135 members
- *poetry of images 150,435 photos, 4,048 members
- the places we go 28,798 photos, 4,205 members
- C'est magnifique! 7,458 photos, 1,461 members
- Salzburg 14,026 photos, 1,210 members
- Alps 121,414 photos, 7,026 members
"Her stream is like a soft breeze.
Like a warm embrace...
everytime i take a look at it, I feel welcome and comfortable and i can spend a lot of time looking through her photographs...
December 17th, 2012
mila olivera says:
"You a begginer! A bit surprising, you're truly awesome and it's great to see how a photographer improve her skills day by day. I assure you it is a lovely journey :) I take photos long time ago but I'm still finding my identity! Anyways, it looks like you're going to be a gorgeous photographer. Keep up the good work ♥"
April 24th, 2012
- February 2012
- I am: