♦♦ Notice ! ♦♦
All photography and content are copyright © Marie Eve K.A.All rights are reserved world wide. If you'd like to use my images, please Flickr-mail to me. And, please get permission.
I takes a picture of the object that touches my mind and heart at that time. My interest will be lost tomorrow possibly. However, it's an object that certainly enchant my heart at the moments. My motive is simple, always. It's similar to the childhood. ღ
All photography and content are copyright © Marie Eve K.A. All rights are reserved world wide. If you'd like to use my images, please Flickr-mail to me. And, please get permission.
Most photographs of my photostream are non-processing. (The size is reduced more than an original size.) The brightness and colours level are slightly adjusted sometimes. The initial one has some cropping and retouch photos. The software used is a Adobe Photoshop CS. I try the layer photos on rare occasions ;-)
Please do not post your photos on my photostreem, please. The comment and the invitation code of groups are not problem. And, seasonal greeting cards is OK. (But, the too large ones and the unpleasant ones is no welcomed. ...and deleted... sorry... )
Pentax Optio S
Ricoh GR Digital
Canon EOS Kiss X2
Canon EF-S 18mm-55mm
Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM
Canon EF-S 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
LUMIX Leica DG Elmarit 45mm
M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm F2.8
Carl Zeiss Planar T* 1.4/85 ZE
John, Kim, Stephen, Mishan, Jacques, Lucy, Miriam, Fred, Sam, Joe, Javier, Keith, Eleonora, Scott (~Scott_1~), Scott (october blue).
Thank you so much for wonderful testimonials.
--- ABOUT ME (Written in 2007)
I am Marie.
I am a simple photographer.
I love flowers.
I like windows.
And, I love everything looked through windows. When I analyze the reason, perhaps, the view from my window used to be a world with hope as a feeble and sensitive little girl.
Fortunately, I can go out to the vicinity now, and take pictures. But, it is necessary to take a long rest in my bed room according to the advice of a doctor and the own physical condition. Meanwhile, I'm sorry I cannot make a response and visits, comments to my flickr friends. If, please do not think that I am not friendly to you when there is no visit from me to you. The flickr friends are in my mind even if I am far away. So, my dear flickr friends giving me the courage and the hope. and Thanks.
The instruction of a regular medical examination, the medicines, rest and the doctor is indispensable to me. hmm.. It is not joyous for me. But,it is also one of my life.
Someone said that "The life is unkind." I agree with that words.
Still, I am happy to take photographs, and up-load them here. No reason for it is needed,as long as the moment is eternal for me.
I am a simple photographer.(Not professional)
I am a fragile creature.(But might be strong)
I love flowers.
I love the beauty, the calmness, the serene and the ambience of silence. I need it. And, I need your hold or grasp.
Someone said that "The life is unkind." However, please do not forget. The life is beautiful.....
Photos of ©Marie Eve K.A.❦ (away..) (3)
- Fotógrafas - Female Photographers 57,215 photos, 1,370 members
- "A Nature Canvas L2" - The Gallery [P1-A2] closed 13,721 photos, 1,075 members
- DREAMLIKE PHOTOS 10,520 photos, 160 members
- LA FLOR MAS BELLA (Only camellias) 21,388 photos, 2,025 members
- Fun Desserts! 1,598 photos, 206 members
- Food Porn 820,793 photos, 63,682 members
- Beautiful food photos 10,418 photos, 578 members
- yum yum food 3,531 photos, 119 members
- Fabulous Foods 320 photos, 71 members
- Miaouuuuuuuuuuu 7,186 photos, 375 members
- Vos cartes de voeux - Your greeting cards 298 photos, 897 members
- Foto dell'anima. 183,929 photos, 4,310 members
- Festivity, events and celebrations 4,039 photos, 483 members
- CHAMPIONS Photography (P.1- R6) 209,008 photos, 6,821 members
- Christian *Themed* Art/Photos of Today 13,491 photos, 1,311 members
- Christian Photographer Fellowship 234,608 photos, 7,339 members
- Illumination 27,369 photos, 2,022 members
- CHRISTIAN PHOTOGRAPHY 89,948 photos, 3,764 members
- Night Images 1,189,019 photos, 165,213 members
- SANTA CLAUS! 4,457 photos, 1,540 members
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2,721 photos, 1,160 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 108,381 photos, 4,351 members
- Nature's Pot-of-Gold 395,320 photos, 20,482 members
- Zeiss 291,918 photos, 6,764 members
- Anything essential is invisible to the eyes; NO SALES OR ADS! 402,902 photos, 6,400 members
- INTENSOS ANIMALES / Intense animals 195,750 photos, 10,082 members
- Pink N Powerful~ Pink flowers ONLY! Contest 45 Now Voting! 51,702 photos, 4,837 members
- Nature's Gallery (Post 1 / Award 3) 246,452 photos, 9,429 members
- *Feathers & Beaks* P1 - A3 89,479 photos, 2,644 members
- Multi Colour CrAzY! (post 1 - comment 1) 9,101 photos, 435 members
- Green Eden 66,480 photos, 4,479 members
- Amazing Nature Level 3 (P1/ A4) NEW!!! NO 30/60 limitation 21,349 photos, 2,510 members
- Hurricane-Sandy 4,957 photos, 643 members
- "Flickr's Awesome Blossoms" P1/A3 Sweeper Active 320,168 photos, 14,275 members
- Amazing Nature Level 2 P1/A4 NEW!!! NO 30/60 limitation 33,685 photos, 3,281 members
- Amazing Nature /SWEEPER ACTIVE NEW!!! NO 30/60 limitation 81,643 photos, 5,406 members
- I Use Olympus Cameras 240,178 photos, 2,271 members
- Water Birds 137,554 photos, 4,196 members
- ღ~P E O P L E~ღ comment 1 per post 47,585 photos, 1,341 members
- Canon Current & past models (ie new 5D MKIII and old 300D) 660,710 photos, 13,606 members
- horse racing 39,318 photos, 2,237 members
- Portraits have Souls 325,057 photos, 12,117 members
- portraits and faces. 1,964,811 photos, 98,175 members
- Geisha! 5,238 photos, 1,043 members
- people in Kyoto 7,826 photos, 639 members
- Ochaya and Yakata of Kyoto 2,888 photos, 305 members
- bokeh whores 377,462 photos, 14,100 members
- Bokeh Hearts ♥ ♥ 31,486 photos, 1,792 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 303,720 photos, 9,909 members
- Bokeh-Party 2,929 photos, 53 members
october blue says:
"Marie has a beautiful photostream . We see images of gorgeous flowers, trees and leaves ... the enchantment of scenes around Kyoto in all seasons ... graceful Maiko and Geiko in lovely kimono . Photos of her wonderful cat, Biensur, always bring us delight :-) She has a special sensitivity and talent for capturing the beauty of color . Her comments to others are kind and supportive ...she is a gentle spirit ...and brings joy to all of her friends .
Thank you, dear Marie, ...best wishes to you always."
March 19th, 2012
draconian act says:
" Marie has been one of my most reliable and dear flickr friends, she's sweet and very kind! Her comments are positive and always faves my work. She is a superb photographer. Marie's photographs are very beautiful and each one makes a powerful statement. I look foward to her posting just to see another inspiring masterpiece!!!!
Take care and God Bless you my dear friend!"
September 14th, 2011
Eleonora Dolara says:
"Marie Eve, is one of the most sensitive photographer on Flickr.
Her photos are delicate , but at the same time powerful .
I‘m impressed and inspired by her flower’s work, so intimate and magic.
She is also a wonderful Flickr’s friends, she always comment on my photos and never forget of me.
Thank you Marie for making me one of your many contacts and for your friendship.
And thank you to share your photos with us."
May 28th, 2011
"No one can turn flower pictures into art better than Marie...."
March 2nd, 2011
"I love Marie's photos. They are like little delicate creatures. Her flowers are very different from the rest. Full of colour and vitality. She's one of my favourites photographers."
January 19th, 2011
cheap curtain says:
"Marie's work is breathtaking. I enjoy visiting her photostream because on each visit there is a new masterpiece. Her use of light, color and focus results in stunning works of art. Well done Marie!"
October 8th, 2009
"Marie Eve is a talented photographer her macros are very special i like the way she using the colour and light, very special and artistic , she is not very active on posting photos but she is always in my stream to encourage my work by her beautiful comments and faves, i am very happy to be one of her contact and proud to call her my friend, thanks a lot Marie and keep posting your wonderful work we all love it , thanks for being a good flickr friend .."
February 26th, 2009
"Marie is a wonderful flickr friend. I have got to know her through her wonderful photography and her very generous comments on my own work. She takes very beautiful photographs and her work always warms my heart. I am happy to be able to call her a friend.
Love your work Marie. Keep up the good work"
October 30th, 2008
"...Marie is an Angel,
Marie is a talented Artist,
Marie ia a sweet friend,
Marie is a lovely girl...
Marie, I love your Art and your Heart.
September 23rd, 2008
bizarre fire says:
"By far, one of the best floral photographers I've seen. Her work is a combination of romanticism, sensuality and femininity. Her capture of each individual flower gives them a personality all their own. They come alive and resonate with a tenderness that only a photographer with an understanding and gentleness can do.
Keep up the great work Marie. You are an inspiration to us all.
April 16th, 2008
"For some time I have meeton flirck Marie Eve, and I am impressed by the quality of his photographic work.
It realise macros flowers of any beauty in very beautiful compositions with superb regal colors for the eyes.
C is a friend tres gentllle which examines your work carefully.
I was very honoured to be included in its contacts
Excuse my englisch
Bruxelles avril 2008"
April 4th, 2008
"I am very proud to call Marie my dear friend! She is not only a beautiful person and wonderful photographer, she is also a great inspiration to me, and to many others, through her artistic expression. Her pictures are full of vitality, filled with tenderness and love, anyone who have seen her creative work would never forget that unique richness of beauty..."
January 24th, 2008
"marie see the world in a most lovely way .....like her i love flowers too ...wonderful images abound in her pages ..."
October 24th, 2007
~Kim's Picture Gallery~ says:
"Marie, to me is a wonderful photographer and I love to look at her photos. Everytime when she posts a new photo it just amazes me how very beautiful they all are. She is always so very kind when she comments on my photos and I really thank her for that. She is a wonderful flickr friend as well!
Keep up the wonderful job my friend!
Your flickr friend,
October 3rd, 2007
John Stenberg says:
"I always enjoy the photos Marie posts . . . the subject matter is cheerful and the photos are always bright and colorful. She truly has an eye for what is beautiful and knows how to capture it just right."
May 3rd, 2007
- © Marie Eve K. A.
- March 2007
- I am: