I love photography.
I photograph things that catch my eye. Often it is small details that I think is pretty or makes me smile. I like images with pretty light, nice composition, and simplicity. Simplicity is underrated! :) I also have a weak spot for moody images with a touch of melancholy. Lately I have enjoyed taking food releated images. Although I don't really love to cook or bake, I like to arrange, pick props and a color scheme.
I shot with a Canon camera and a few different lenses.
You can find some of my images available for licensing at Getty Images.
© All my images are copyrighted, do not publish, copy or use them in any way without my permission! It's not ok to alter my images in any way either. Please respect my copyright. Thank you.
If you fave my images and you don't have a profile and/or any images posted for me to see, or if you have pictures that I find inappropriate in your photostream, I will block you.
Otherwise I hope you enjoy looking at my images.
- Pastel Tones 725 photos, 56 members
- ~~fence friday~~(NOT the original) 34,063 photos, 1,616 members
- Fenced Friday 63,127 photos, 3,810 members
- Tra un Manifesto e Lo Specchio - High quality images 576,090 photos, 12,276 members
- (-: Photochallenge :-) *Contests* 1,515 photos, 250 members
- flickr Food Photographers 130,686 photos, 2,597 members
- Delicious Foods 223,976 photos, 6,866 members
- Softly Spoken (Admin Moderated) 45,127 photos, 1,901 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 88,123 photos, 13,260 members
- Flowers & Vintage 7,030 photos, 675 members
- NATURE Pure and Beautiful 70,475 photos, 4,255 members
- "Flickr's Awesome Blossoms" P1/A3 Sweeper Active 302,756 photos, 14,110 members
- Roses and closeness after terror in Oslo 300 photos, 24 members
- Tilt Shift 36,121 photos, 4,883 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 611,716 photos, 42,427 members
- Nordic Photography 9,531 photos, 676 members
- RED photos only 50,599 photos, 3,925 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,150 photos, 105,548 members
- Before & After - A Sneak Peek into Processing 3,164 photos, 5,052 members
- flickr homes 8,764 photos, 725 members
- DazzlePix BOKEH 2,311 photos, 316 members
- The art of simplicity 18,262 photos, 1,274 members
- Happy MondYay (we have coffee. also? pastries.) 2,782 photos, 469 members
- sad bokeh friday (forgotten. bereft. sad. *sniff*) 3,519 photos, 560 members
- Nordic Flora 140 photos, 16 members
- Beautiful Light 1,519,169 photos, 60,143 members
- The World Up-Close (Nature Macro) 426,979 photos, 15,117 members
- melancholy 155,274 photos, 7,098 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 348,632 photos, 23,906 members
- Like a movie in Colors 3,433 photos, 640 members
- Committee of Artists 28,194 photos, 3,530 members
- Interior Styling 7,144 photos, 4,273 members
- iPhoneography 429,415 photos, 13,163 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 803,954 photos, 33,724 members
- ShakeItPhoto 13,763 photos, 800 members
- ShakeItPhoto Best Of 7,347 photos, 1,134 members
- *Very Special Food Photography*(3 per day max) 9,568 photos, 3,216 members
- Tis' The Season by: ADMIN invite - *AUTUMN* photos now 14,804 photos, 2,401 members
- About You - (P2C2) 91,103 photos, 3,731 members
- |Female Photographers| Jon Contest : 97 22,253 photos, 800 members
- Vintage & Retro 108,550 photos, 7,601 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,569 photos, 1,558 members
- ♥ Powerful Pink Tuesday ♥ 1,345 photos, 341 members
- simply city 13,803 photos, 1,479 members
- Bench•keh 135 photos, 56 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 207,464 photos, 21,816 members
- Amazing Bokeh ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 44,391 photos, 3,475 members
- Bokeh and Beyond (post 1 - award 3) 70,906 photos, 4,977 members
- They bokehed Christmas! ( 2010 ICON contest - VOTE now ) 588 photos, 170 members
- bokeh 207,353 photos, 61,710 members
"Elin's stream is a serene and peaceful place. It is filled with quiet wonder. She captures the simple everyday things in life and makes them come alive. Her DOF is really what gets me but also how she finds the most soft and beautiful light. Her images are clean and thoughtful. Sit down and look thru her stream...and enjoy the magic, you'll come back for more."
November 5th, 2009
~ Maria ~ says:
"I am always looking forward to see what Elin will post next time.
All of her photos are so relaxing and peaceful to the eye. She captures the most simple little things and make them look gorgeous with her great eye for composition, light and colors. I would love to hang every one of them as art on my wall."
October 18th, 2009
- March 2007
- I am:
- Female and Taken