All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost. ...J.R.R. Tolkien
Purchase Prints or Schedule a Shoot or 1:1 workshop here!
2009 Digital Camera Magazine Photographer of the Year Editor's Choice!!
Smithsonian Magazine top 10 finalists travel category 2007
Olympus Evolt E-500 DSLR
Polaroid land camera
Fuji FinePix F40fd
100x100 Photo exhibit at espai[b] in Barcelona Dec 08 - Jan 09
published JPG Magazine issue 7
published Smithsonian Magazine June 2007
group exhibit at the Smithsonian Institute August 2007
finalist Smithsonian Magazine annual photo contest 2007
finalist Digital Camera Magazine Photographer of the Year contest 2009
- Naturalight 30,253 photos, 1,470 members
- Portfolio Explore 110,990 photos, 4,134 members
- Golden Age Magazine - Single Photo Feature 2,893 photos, 868 members
- Digital SLR Photography Magazine 741,864 photos, 15,847 members
- PHLEARN 100,229 photos, 3,991 members
- 121clicks 18,727 photos, 9,990 members
- New Hampshire Workshop 2012 49 photos, 10 members
- The Artist Interview Nook 73 photos, 177 members
- Contract Killers 2,925 photos, 1,201 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 796,817 photos, 54,376 members
- Oh Comely Magazine Submissions 82,664 photos, 3,681 members
- Mossless 10,086 photos, 3,530 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,166 photos, 2,868 members
- The D-Photo 220,655 photos, 3,649 members
- Open Lab Magazine 40,267 photos, 1,364 members
- Popular Photography Magazine 814,486 photos, 13,052 members
- Escape into Life 7,648 photos, 285 members
- PLYM Magazine 162,937 photos, 4,056 members
- Fluster Magazine - www.flustermagazine.com 100,302 photos, 1,949 members
- Canon Imagination 804,568 photos, 22,716 members
- Miss Aniela Fashion Shoot Experience 988 photos, 192 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 11,836 photos, 13,141 members
- Fine Art Nude Photos 1,200 photos, 12,110 members
- Fairytale 28,367 photos, 1,971 members
- One Frame Mag (submissions) 16,564 photos, 757 members
- Levitation 2,600 photos, 836 members
- 500x500 310,335 photos, 7,538 members
- squareFormat 986,692 photos, 40,835 members
- Texture Squared 20,681 photos, 1,454 members
- Nonsense Society 38,270 photos, 1,160 members
- Catahoula Leopard Dogs 2,117 photos, 280 members
- Brooke Shaden Workshop 549 photos, 601 members
- Photographers on Etsy 8,169 photos, 721 members
- Female Self-Portrait Artists' Support Group (FSPASG) 5,210 photos, 250 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 17,768 photos, 21,493 members
- Caribbean 63,066 photos, 4,043 members
- Guardian Camera Club 25,717 photos, 12,555 members
- The Dog Whisperer Pack 20,624 photos, 5,222 members
- "Colour" Photography Competition Silicon Beach Training 244 photos, 277 members
- Etsy.com love 241,968 photos, 13,627 members
- Etsy Artists 146,046 photos, 6,411 members
- theprintspace 72,930 photos, 2,683 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge #26 "SIMPLICITY" 51,234 photos, 8,793 members
- Tributo a Francesca Woodman / Tribute to Francesca Woodman 4,399 photos, 646 members
- Hope for Haiti 2010 3,283 photos, 529 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,308 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 66,705 photos, 1,491 members
- LOMO 225,707 photos, 38,482 members
- Boston Photo Nerds 48,067 photos, 1,615 members
- Flickr topshot 5,727 photos, 501 members
"Hi there :D
Diana's work is amazing in every way. What I love most is how delicate and pleasant her images are. It's either her subtle yet beautiful editing, her use of props, or the way she positions herself or her models in the frame. Her levitation skills also need a mention because they are just incredible- so seamless and perfect and instantly captivate.
Diana's so lovely and I can tell she'll go far :)
August 23rd, 2011
"beautiful and sensual images and sublime light show us her world and she shows it with grace and charm ..."
February 18th, 2010
"your "signature"on your beautiful captures is always so ..present..the atmosphere u manage to capture is so touching, and i like it so much, thank u for sharing this with us (well with me ;D), your work is so inspiring for me..pleasss keep posting ur work..i'm addicted ;D"
May 13th, 2008
"To "know" something is not the same thing as "seeing" them; and when looking at Dlemieux's photographs, I feel as if I have been granted exclusive insight, an intimate understanding of the world around me through her eyes.
As a witness to her images, I become one with her vision the moment she presses the shutter, and by doing so, am enabled to see the world from the outside (distance) through her involvement (proximity).
In every frame, every image, the consequences of her imagination are pragmatic. Her intuitive 'artistic ability' lies in the fact that she can deftly and boldly explore the unsettling realism of the human condition, yet at the same time, see the beauty and joy inside of every person, every sunset, every moment - an enlightening window to the world and its representations.
Her vision is a gift she had chosen to share with us - the viewer, moving us so profoundly because of it."
December 23rd, 2005
"I recently discovered dlemieux on flickr, and am just astounded by the originality and consistency in her work. Her strength, in my opinion, is her ability to capture the "essence" of a person in a photograph, and cause the viewer to want to step into the frame and get to know more about the individual, or situation in which she captured them. This photographer is a treasure to be found on flickr."
October 28th, 2005
- July 2005
- Boston, MA
- Boston, Mass
- I am: