Just some photos, mostly taken by me and some by my wife. I enjoy taking photos, but i'm not even close to a "serious" amateur. My equipment is rather cheap (a 4 MPC765 olympus), but i guess it's enough for what i use it. What i really like about taking photos is the way it makes me see the world. Many times, i find myself looking at something and thinking what a great photo this would do. And end up not taking any photo (forgot the camera, it's in the car, don't know where it is, must run after david...)
Anyway, for any reason you've arrived at my photostream, take a look, and leave a comment if you see something you like.
Most of the photos were "processed" using the Gimp (GNU image manipulation program).
- around the day in eighty worlds 9,236 photos, 2,078 members
- Faded Signage (FADED!) 27,376 photos, 2,043 members
- B Square 347,210 photos, 10,073 members
- squareFormat - landscape 1,655 photos, 100 members
- squareFormat 980,618 photos, 40,767 members
- Seascapes After Sugimoto 860 photos, 698 members
joão gândara doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- João Gândara
- February 2006
- Aveiro, Portugal
- I am:
- Male and Taken