- Black & White Magical Landscapes 12,251 photos, 1,388 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Mobile Monday 10,652 photos, 414 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 412,915 photos, 105,849 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,077 photos, 3,172 members
- GREAT PORTRAITS - ONLY THE VERY BEST 2,567 photos, 2,617 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 41,605 photos, 3,850 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,101 photos, 400 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 65,576 photos, 1,483 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FINAL BENCH SHOTS 27,279 photos, 1,905 members
- 30 Days/Gratitude '10 2,010 photos, 167 members
- !FlickrSoup for Soul 1,455,156 photos, 28,261 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,443 photos, 1,247 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,250 photos, 389 members
- 365 Motivation group 7,022 photos, 106 members
- Inspired by.. 451 photos, 110 members
- Nikon Sisters 17,902 photos, 421 members
- Holding Poetry 438 photos, 74 members
- The Photographers Garden 189 photos, 31 members
- Parallel Vision 987 photos, 232 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,028,402 photos, 112,586 members
- Joyful Simplicities ~ 102,603 photos, 4,415 members
- Shutter Sisters 443,711 photos, 12,818 members
- *Karma* 853,534 photos, 17,009 members
Meg Brooke says:
"Maggie is such a wonderful contact, I love seeing her work stand out through my contacts stream everyday! Her work is always so thoughtful and beautiful. Such a pleasure to see. Not only that, but she constantly is leaving genuine comments on others work. Thanks Maggie for being so great! :)"
February 11th, 2011
Pink Scarf says:
"Maggie's stream is full of heart and creativity. She combines artistic photos into wonderful diptyches, takes soulful self-portraits, and makes me appreciate the little beautiful things nature has to offer. Take some time to explore her photostream -- you won't be disappointed!"
October 19th, 2010
"Maggie is a wonderful photographer and contact.
She puts so much creativity, love and energy in her photos.
I feel so honored to get to know her through flickr. She is such a lovely person inside and out.
Maggie is a great inspiration to me."
May 11th, 2010
karen jules says:
"Maggie, you're amazing. I love every single picture you post on Flickr. You have such great ideas and you're a wonderful person."
March 14th, 2010
"Maggie's stream is overflowing with creativity. Her photos are always beautiful. ALWAYS. The mood, the tone, the feel and the composition of her every photo is just wonderful.
She is an inspiration to a lot of people, including me. Also as I've said before, if there's a "Best Bokeh Award" she surely would be the one to take it. Her tree bokehs are brilliant!
I don't know why but I instantly recognize her photos even on thumbnails. I just know that it's her. hehehe. Never stop what you are doing Marg 'coz you are great at it. Keep inspiring! :)"
February 9th, 2010
xanthe berkeley says:
"oh lovely maggie of 68 beats. what a sweet and beautiful flickr friend you are.
your images are so sophisticated and beautiful, and you always amaze me, especially because of your age. you have a wonderful eye, and a life full of photography ahead of you. i've been loving your self portraits recently, your eyes just pop.
how i wish flickr was around when i was your age. x."
February 2nd, 2010
My Four Hens Photography says:
"I can't say what an inspiration Maggie has been to me. Her stream is so full of creative beautiful soulful images! I can't say enough for her talent or sweet personality!!"
January 25th, 2010
"you drive me crazy with your photos. it's as if you take the simplest magic out from the world and put it in your pocket for safekeeping. :]"
January 25th, 2010
"ah, my sweet 68beats... simply beautiful, inside and out. Not only is she a beautiful flickr friend - she is an amazing photographer. Soft and gentle, stunnig detail and poetry - her stream is filled with magic, and for one so young, utterly amazing. Thankyou for your love and support xxx"
January 22nd, 2010
"I absolutely adore Maggie's stream! She finds beauty in absolutely everything she sees. Every single one of her posts are always so artistic and beautifully composed! I have enjoyed learning about who she is , and I believe we would be awesome friends outside of flickr world ;)"
January 21st, 2010
- Meg Ts.
- January 2009
- I am:
- Female and Taken