- Black & White Magical Landscapes 11,884 photos, 1,416 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Mobile Monday 11,025 photos, 418 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,903 photos, 105,723 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,069 photos, 3,151 members
- GREAT PORTRAITS - ONLY THE VERY BEST 2,557 photos, 2,610 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 41,291 photos, 3,839 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,045 photos, 398 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 65,946 photos, 1,475 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FINAL BENCH SHOTS 27,290 photos, 1,890 members
- 30 Days/Gratitude '10 1,977 photos, 167 members
- !FlickrSoup for Soul 1,734,540 photos, 31,018 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,538 photos, 1,254 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,154 photos, 385 members
- 365 Motivation group 7,157 photos, 111 members
- Inspired by.. 466 photos, 108 members
- Nikon Sisters 17,596 photos, 418 members
- Holding Poetry 435 photos, 74 members
- The Photographers Garden 115 photos, 31 members
- Parallel Vision 1,011 photos, 234 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,188,251 photos, 114,971 members
- Joyful Simplicities ~ 102,370 photos, 4,445 members
- Shutter Sisters 452,069 photos, 12,854 members
- *Karma* 877,579 photos, 17,151 members
Meg Brooke says:
"Maggie is such a wonderful contact, I love seeing her work stand out through my contacts stream everyday! Her work is always so thoughtful and beautiful. Such a pleasure to see. Not only that, but she constantly is leaving genuine comments on others work. Thanks Maggie for being so great! :)"
February 11th, 2011
Pink Scarf says:
"Maggie's stream is full of heart and creativity. She combines artistic photos into wonderful diptyches, takes soulful self-portraits, and makes me appreciate the little beautiful things nature has to offer. Take some time to explore her photostream -- you won't be disappointed!"
October 19th, 2010
"Maggie is a wonderful photographer and contact.
She puts so much creativity, love and energy in her photos.
I feel so honored to get to know her through flickr. She is such a lovely person inside and out.
Maggie is a great inspiration to me."
May 11th, 2010
karen jules says:
"Maggie, you're amazing. I love every single picture you post on Flickr. You have such great ideas and you're a wonderful person."
March 14th, 2010
"Maggie's stream is overflowing with creativity. Her photos are always beautiful. ALWAYS. The mood, the tone, the feel and the composition of her every photo is just wonderful.
She is an inspiration to a lot of people, including me. Also as I've said before, if there's a "Best Bokeh Award" she surely would be the one to take it. Her tree bokehs are brilliant!
I don't know why but I instantly recognize her photos even on thumbnails. I just know that it's her. hehehe. Never stop what you are doing Marg 'coz you are great at it. Keep inspiring! :)"
February 9th, 2010
xanthe berkeley says:
"oh lovely maggie of 68 beats. what a sweet and beautiful flickr friend you are.
your images are so sophisticated and beautiful, and you always amaze me, especially because of your age. you have a wonderful eye, and a life full of photography ahead of you. i've been loving your self portraits recently, your eyes just pop.
how i wish flickr was around when i was your age. x."
February 2nd, 2010
My Four Hens Photography says:
"I can't say what an inspiration Maggie has been to me. Her stream is so full of creative beautiful soulful images! I can't say enough for her talent or sweet personality!!"
January 25th, 2010
"you drive me crazy with your photos. it's as if you take the simplest magic out from the world and put it in your pocket for safekeeping. :]"
January 25th, 2010
"ah, my sweet 68beats... simply beautiful, inside and out. Not only is she a beautiful flickr friend - she is an amazing photographer. Soft and gentle, stunnig detail and poetry - her stream is filled with magic, and for one so young, utterly amazing. Thankyou for your love and support xxx"
January 22nd, 2010
"I absolutely adore Maggie's stream! She finds beauty in absolutely everything she sees. Every single one of her posts are always so artistic and beautifully composed! I have enjoyed learning about who she is , and I believe we would be awesome friends outside of flickr world ;)"
January 21st, 2010
- Meg Ts.
- January 2009
- I am:
- Female and Taken