"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
- Isaac Asimov
- Ashtanga Yoga as taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois 767 photos, 273 members
- Maphis Portrait Group 1,282 photos, 190 members
- 121clicks 16,184 photos, 7,687 members
- Fuji X100 157,991 photos, 9,464 members
- NEED People!! w/ ONLY X100,X100s,X100T 18,274 photos, 770 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 214,682 photos, 9,674 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 142,814 photos, 4,739 members
- Street Photography Group 773,709 photos, 28,621 members
- American Street Photography 4,203 photos, 244 members
- Fuji x100s 114,497 photos, 7,153 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 38,329 photos, 3,762 members
- Zombie Walks 32,726 photos, 1,805 members
- Asbury Park Zombie Walk 1,467 photos, 73 members
- Hurricane Sandy 588 photos, 68 members
- Hurricane-Sandy 4,961 photos, 649 members
- Hurricane Sandy 10-29-12 195 photos, 23 members
- Contract Killers 2,993 photos, 1,182 members
- Loving Day 642 photos, 57 members
- Grainy Pleasures 53,883 photos, 1,643 members
- Hello Henry 93 photos, 81 members
- ANT):DOTE FACE 130 photos, 202 members
- Jacob's Ladder / L'Echelle de Jacob 745 photos, 78 members
- Professional Family Photography - Marketing and Business 6,112 photos, 1,946 members
- Fictitious Reality 43 th Exhibition-NaPix -- Hmong Soul / N A 22 photos, 336 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 14,023 photos, 5,259 members
- ~ Creative Weddings ~ 46,394 photos, 4,382 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 66,032 photos, 5,084 members
- Wedding Photography 242,784 photos, 49,606 members
- The Jersey Shore 8,153 photos, 427 members
- www.street-photographers.com 263 photos, 4,615 members
- Garry Winogrand Canted Moments 9,829 photos, 1,392 members
- Fictitious Reality 40TH Exhibition-Joseph Wigfall 30 photos, 291 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 231,259 photos, 7,767 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,172 photos, 2,550 members
- NJ Photographers 10,955 photos, 268 members
- NJ - OCEAN COUNTY 6,415 photos, 322 members
- Jersey Shore 24,833 photos, 987 members
- New Jersey Shore 8,081 photos, 531 members
- Ocean County Artists Guild Photography Club 354 photos, 21 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 391,494 photos, 37,123 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 20,587 photos, 3,391 members
- NPR Look At This 156,239 photos, 6,234 members
- noble savage 125 photos, 29 members
- art795 22,649 photos, 799 members
- Alien Bee Beauty Dish users 8,543 photos, 1,164 members
- Studio Lighting 90,800 photos, 9,624 members
- Lighting Essentials 87,919 photos, 8,081 members
- Fictitious Reality 33 th Exhibition- maree. 18 photos, 522 members
- Talk to the hand! 68 photos, 22 members
- Image Gallery / B&W !!! 250,414 photos, 7,055 members
"Aaron is one of the most loyal, interesting. innovative and always cheerful characters you could ever know on Flickr and indeed the world at large !!
He is.always williang to help others and comfort those who appear down..He is a shining example to me and my work...willing to take up his valuable time to introduce others into a new group..Or to help out those that wish him to join a new group...Aron is a hero of mine and I dearly hope he continues his fine work on Flickr...Cheers Aaron......Your friend William Harland Zimpel"
March 22nd, 2009
Marcus Surrealleous says:
"Aaron is a modern day Henri-Cartier Bresson with an edge. His black and white candids reveal not only a great photographer behind the camera; they are totally unique in their intensity; seemingly enhanced in some kind of subtle way that brings out every wrinkle; pimple; eyelash; even the slightest of facial expressions is magnified but not exaggerated unless so intended. Aaron has an obvious passion for photography and his unique and great talent for capturing the critical moment; or the perfect expression on a face; are without peers. Without a doubt in my mind; Aaron's work is going to be commented on widely and with admiration not only in Flickr but in the art world in general. I look forward to seeing his photos displayed in serious art exhibitions."
March 21st, 2009
bledi zani says:
"Aaron's works will never bore you,
because his photos are full of pure human feelings,
a rare quality to the human being in this hard times.
This shows his ability and quality as a person.
With him I would be ready to cross America."
January 14th, 2009
Robin Dude says:
"Aaron finds day filled with lies, & night with truths. A little color from time to time, for the few truly colorful persons, but mostly black, with small shades of gray & white to make what is black visible, best serves his temperament, vision, affections & silent passions (he rarely responds to anything we say beneath his photographs, because, I propose, his heart & craft die a little should our errors drive him to tell us what he feels).
Increasing numbers of admirers praise Aaron's work. I am one. We come again & again trying to find what is difficult for us all to see, the eternal verities visible only in deepest darkness, when the rumble & phoniness of glitter shut down, shut up."
January 7th, 2009
"What´s there to say about a talent like Aaron..He has an amazing way of capturing street life in the most honest way..Going through his photostream is just like taking a walk down a crowded street that is filled with colorful characters, expressive faces and people from all walks of life..He has rapidly become one of my favorite photographers here on flickr. He is definitely worth watching and waiting for each new post he makes..Check him Out"
January 1st, 2009
"First of all I consider Aaron as a friend. A tender-hearted, funny, generous and open-minded man. All these qualities are well expressed in his work and in his words. His stream is a brilliant journey through his life, his family and friends, not to mention all the unknown people he meet around.
Thanks for sharing your friendship and your fabolous work with us.
December 27th, 2008
Филби's ПРОПАГАНДА ? says:
"Honest and strangely optimistic photography. He always documents the purity of the moment. Aaron is the man!"
December 27th, 2008
"Aaron is a fukin genious. Thank you for sharing your talent everyday."
December 14th, 2008
ale neri says:
"Aaron it only has need of a camera and a city, in order to tell to us with genius l' humanity that the alive ones."
December 3rd, 2008
achilles' eel says:
"aaron is a pillar, the same kind of pillar samson had to knock down after he got all his hair chopped off and his eyes gouged out, the kind that was holding up the building he was under while everyone all around was pissing him off by cursing god and shit. and remember what samson did? he gnashed his teeth and took his bound hands and thrashed away until he busted the pillar and killed everyone inside who deserved it anyway.
actually, aaron is more like samson.
so watch out if yr a pillar."
November 29th, 2008
Rick -thanks so much says:
"Aaron's photography is unique and varied, but he can best be recognized for his biting, bold and brazen portaits. His portraitures are frequently injected with testoterone as are his subjects. His portraits are not unlike movies compressed into a single frame, enabling the viewer to imagine the entire drama. His "street" photography are often psychological profiles of his subjects, exposing their inner psyches and raw instincts.
But his photographic skills are not limited to the often stark realities of life, but many a time to beautiful, loving portraits, a colorful, detailed macro, or a majestic and scenic landscape.
His photographs are as varied as a kaleidoscope, where each day is a a complex, colorful, and shifting pattern of life on Earth, and each photograph is a new wonder to behold. I am both mystified and mezmorized by his talents, and hope that he continues with his passion for photography as I expectanly look forward to his next masterpiece.
I am grateful for his friendship, and trust him as family."
November 20th, 2008
"Aaron is an amazing photographer. His work can be as cool and smooth as custard on the boardwalk or as gritty and twitchy as a bathing suit full of sand.
I anticipate each of his posts because you never know what you will get, but it will always be provocative, or beautiful, or wistful or mysterious.
But what I like most about having Aaron as a friend is the “give and take” that we have. He has such a wonderful and unique take on the world and I love his comments on what he sees from me. He takes my ribbing in stride and gives as good as he gets.
Thanks, Aaron—you brighten our world."
November 12th, 2008
"i dont really know how I havent written you a testimonial yet. i mean, you are one of my favorite flickr contacts :D
ok, now, aaron is a very skilled photographer! his stream really captures the most unique expressions people make- which i just love! i love to see what he will show us everyday! keep it up!!! ;)"
October 22nd, 2008
"Excellent photography skillls in hand. you seem to capture such great emotions in all of your portraits. Some people have to pose them out......where as you seem to catch the actual emotion as it takes place. Great stream and full of memorable moments. Cheers for the best to come."
October 5th, 2008
"Aaron's stream is something special.......his images are deeply refreshing and mirror an innate respect of all beings.
Aaron seems to see the world anew with each of his images, and looking at them helps me to do the same...lending a deep connectedness to the all, he reminds us that we are all one..to shun the beggar or the thief is to shun part of yourself, we are all a mix of light & dark.
Thanks for keeping it real, Aaron."
September 21st, 2008
- November 2005