THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS ASTOUNDS ME.
I so enjoy the friendships and photo sharing here on flickr.
Please do not steal my photos. Please contact me if you want to use one. For more info. see www.jasperroz.com
"two purposes of photography: to save a bit of the world for ourselves, and to save a bit of ourselves for the world." ~Michael Kimmelman
Photos of jasperroz (1)
- All People 4,345,405 photos, 119,823 members
- Minimalism 265,807 photos, 24,733 members
- Water, water, water 543,953 photos, 20,694 members
- Macro 926,494 photos, 45,597 members
- Silhouette Photography 64,925 photos, 6,691 members
- People Silhouettes 33,267 photos, 4,763 members
- Shadow Play 98,448 photos, 6,503 members
- Lights and Shadows 1,101,127 photos, 36,182 members
- °Faces Of All People° (only Faces) 51,282 photos, 1,969 members
- People & Portrait Photography 229,024 photos, 5,374 members
- Hope is a Good Thing 30 photos, 9 members
- MINIMAL black&white 87,412 photos, 11,091 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 402,214 photos, 103,680 members
- Images On White 5,846 photos, 1,606 members
- Macro Marvels (Invite only) Post 1 Comment 2 71,520 photos, 10,399 members
- ALS - Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis - Lou Gehrig's Disease 38 photos, 11 members
- ALS Associatin Rocky Mtn Chapter 25 photos, 7 members
- In memory of hb19 181 photos, 46 members
- Tributes to Horst *hb19 135 photos, 44 members
- alzheimer's disease 810 photos, 140 members
- Monochromaniacs! (post 1, comment 1) - Contest Open! 16,165 photos, 537 members
- Chickens ROCK!! 17,188 photos, 2,535 members
- Our best photos on Flick 117,354 photos, 2,445 members
- Hope for Haiti 2010 3,167 photos, 530 members
- trains 562,235 photos, 12,766 members
- Mordus de photos Couleurs Sélectives 25,864 photos, 3,177 members
- Celebration of the Wrinkled 2,171 photos, 893 members
- Guns and Ammo (Your Own Pictures) 13,950 photos, 1,944 members
- Old Guns 3,064 photos, 460 members
- Night Images 1,189,522 photos, 165,261 members
- Character Studies 37,930 photos, 924 members
- M-K-T KATY Lines 436 photos, 88 members
- Explore/INTERESTINGNESS Group 280,622 photos, 7,752 members
- The Edge 745 photos, 44 members
- Flickr it ! ( Post 1-Award 2 ) Keep On Flickering! 14,644 photos, 886 members
- OneMillionGiraffes 371 photos, 65 members
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 187,568 photos, 5,895 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,002 photos, 4,591 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 7,794 photos, 1,075 members
- Tattoos 77,360 photos, 22,280 members
- Stuff With Four Legs 35,446 photos, 1,387 members
- Amazing Clouds 5,069 photos, 264 members
- Skyscapes 21,953 photos, 1,189 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 334,753 photos, 39,825 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,560,912 photos, 122,050 members
- Off the Beaten Path -- Oklahoma 2,948 photos, 136 members
- Colour Me Black and White(post 1 comment 2) 1,513 photos, 240 members
- Hawaii Paradise 68,865 photos, 3,134 members
- *Nature's Beautiful Photography- (P1~A1)NO PEOPLE/NO BUILDINGS 128,597 photos, 5,944 members
- Shoes - everywhere 191 photos, 46 members
* Ahmad Kavousian * says:
"Tam... a wonderful friend who knows lots of fairy tales about magics of RED.
A pair of red shoes, a little red chair, and a huge red heart its simply all about.
I admire her......."
February 5th, 2010
"Tam is a great photographer....her images exhibit a creativity and freshness that is so appealing. Never again will I see a pair of red shoes or a red chair without thinking of Tam. Through this virtual space, she has become one of my dearest friends....I encourage you to take a look at her wonderful work, if you are looking for something special, you've found it here. :-)"
March 12th, 2008
"tam is a wonderful photographer and a better friend if that's even possible... be sure to check out her red shoe and red chair sets... museum quality work..."
February 21st, 2008
Wow and Flutter says:
"Tam is one of those people that I think of as someone I wish I had known for years instead of only the past year.
Her photography speaks for itself. She is so humble about her skills and her work really is joyful and fun.
I really like to be surprised by her creativity and out of the box ideas.
Red shoes and a red chair. Now who else would have thought both of these series images would leave us all hanging on for the next great creation. We were all sorry to see the red chair put back under the table.
So what will be the next great idea?
The most important thing about Tam, is Tam's friendship with me and all of her contacts.
Blessings to you Tam :)"
May 22nd, 2007
"Tam's photos exude a sense of focused calm, boundless creativity and and a deep appreciation of her world. It is always a joy to visit here! I count myself very fortunate to have made contact with this warm, friendly generous spirit! Thanks, Tam, for your kind comments and for being one of my touchstones as I move through my day..."
May 12th, 2007
caring touch says:
"Tam is one of the first person who became quickly a good friend of mine. The first time I saw her works I was suddenly struck by her genius: she has found her own icon, a way to describe herself and to spread her talent in just one object: The Fantastic Red Chair!!!
It could seem a simple and regardless detail, but this little red signature has such a strong and immediate reflex on everyone's attention that once you met her, she'll caught your mind.
A good friend, a kind woman, an exellent photographer: this is Jasperroz!!!
Giuseppe & Giacomo from Italy"
October 19th, 2006
green box says:
"I like jasperroz her photo's en also her comments on it, on mine en on everybody's ! She is a really good photographer !
Keep on the good work !!"
September 5th, 2006
The Challenge says:
"For you Tam just few words are needed: Great friend & photographer!"
July 1st, 2006
"Tam is quite simply one of the most thoughtful, generous, and kind souls I have met here in flickr. Her photos are marvelous and include a wide mix of genres. Whether you’re looking at her moving portraits, or smiling broadly at the latest location of the “red chair”, a visit to Tam’s stream will be a rewarding experience. She is also a wonderfully kind-hearted flickr friend who never misses an opportunity to encourage and praise. Come here often and spend some time and I guarantee you will leave feeling good!"
June 15th, 2006
Kristjan Aunver says:
"I´ve enjoyed jasperroz company on flickr a lot! She has interesting pix on all levels; from art to family - serious and fun pix! Which means she´s understood what photography is all about. As a contact she is friendly and straightforward - if she says she likes something you believe her! Having contacts like jasperroz is what make flikr sooooo good!!! thanx for being there!"
February 15th, 2006
- August 2005
- Oklahoma.....where you get the best sunsets and sunrises
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- timtam1977 [at] sbcglobal.net